: YOU LAUGH? YOU LOSE! - REPORT LEE SIN - ( LoL EDITION)
GripaAviara (EUNE)
: How is Irelia not fucking nerfed ? [eom]
its not always the case of over powered champion boy, sometimes its just that the player really ( KNOW ) how to play that particular champion every champion can be strong if put in the hands of the experienced, thats when people usually start to cry and say things like OP or need nerf and besides all that who do you think you are to declare that a champion needs a nerf boy ? your just our typical normal everyday average player.
Creberus (EUNE)
: Skin suggestion: Cumulus Zac
: Except getting a picture is basically impossible unless you pay for it (Which can be really dangerous). And if you crave a picture, then please don't even try to respond to any fan champions, as your opinion would be completely and utterly reduntant.
nobody cares SoDA....nobody cares................
SHOoOoOZAN (EUNE)
: thanks!! Music : - https://youtu.be/sVx1BPQnkxQ
thanks alot {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
MrJossy (EUW)
: Seriously Riot, what do you have against ADCs?
all tank items or juggernauts items were Nerfed , and lastley this got huge nerf {{item:3748}} omen got less health and less damage, tank mastery's for damage reduction and grasp of the undying got half effect gone for good.
Kayaze (EUW)
: New Champ Concept - Aura the manaless heat-builder Marksman
SHOoOoOZAN (EUNE)
: Master of Wuju - Montage Edit
amazing video and music, where did you find this music or what is the name of the title ???
: [Champion Concept]: Rakuti, the guardian of the dead
i think its about time to break the adc only at bot meta, and i do know that im not really a great artist either but i tried to do what i can and the outcome is this : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=996658257114727&set=a.131170190330209.26061.100003116853161&type=3
Rioter Comments
niri108 (EUW)
: That's not true, I've seen at least 3 people who played Aatrox.
Jaws120 (EUW)
: Jade Dragon, Aurelion Sol
i haven't seen a single aurelion sol in my last 30 game or so
: [Skin Idea] Arclight Jhin
well the art and the additional design is good but still it needs to be changed more to reflect the differences between arc light and the original skin
xtimigui (EUW)
: What is your favourite old game in your childhood?
dude you made me remember a game that i have forgotten, Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
EyeOdin (EUW)
: [Champion Concept] Joon
nice sketch that looks a lot like okami by the way but usually tanks do have something for protection, something like a passive skill that makes them a little bit tanky, like the shield on malphite or passive increase in armor and magic resist with poppey or the sion health stacks, i think its a pretty interesting champion but do more plays with him and im sure that you can make him more special or unique in your own style.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: [NEW SPLASH ART] CLASSIC TARIC!
what is this ? another jesus wannabe ?
Rioter Comments

haytham777

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion