: Why are there no princess skins?
Prom Queen Annie Skin is closest to princes Looking (has a crown and fancy prom dress) http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/Annie_Splash_4.jpg Muse Sona skin can be seen as a ...hmmm ... not so much as princes more as a greek mythology goodes http://ddragon.leagueoflegends.com/cdn/img/champion/splash/Sona_1.jpg Queen Ashe skin http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/Queen-Ashe-Skin.jpg Janna original (no skin) https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/c/c9/Janna_OriginalSkin.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170616225045 Janna Frost Queen Skin https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/e/ef/Janna_FrostQueenSkin.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20180530082134 Lulu star guardian skin (some kind of fairy princes). Actually all Star guardian skins kinda look like princess, even Poppy, even Ezreal :P https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-j3K_fjFTylQ/V-BRtMJVj7I/AAAAAAAAUn0/-fXbjRzp_ZkadWkJShd0QgjTcaDeFQfBQCEw/s640/Lulu_1920x1080.jpg But I agree there's no true princess (in classical terms) looking skin.
: {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} 2-3 months, wait whaaaaaT? 1 month? Where are your hands growing from? I'm gonna die from laughing!
> [{quoted}](name=Proud Weirdo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=j3AnEZ7x,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-21T08:42:57.048+0000) > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} 2-3 months, wait whaaaaaT? 1 month? Where are your hands growing from? I'm gonna die from laughing! keep reading, I edit it to make it better :D
Gavr1990 (EUW)
: ELO BOOST FROM BRONZE TO GOLD
I can boost from bronze 5 to bronze 4 or 3 (3 will take longer 2-3 months, if I don't get troll noob team, inters and feeders can be done in 1 month), my main is bronze 3 but one time when were not so many feeders and inters I was out of elo hell, I was in high elo, I was silver 5 (but that account was permanently banned because I chat with the noobs there, I was so good player being silver 5 understand evrithign about the game and had diamond skills if not for the noobs in my team, imagine RIOT put me with bronze 1 when I was s5 so how to not flame them!), so it's easy for me to boost you, add me!
ÃCE (EUNE)
: Punishment Effecting honor level.
Well I hate to think that after 9 years of playing with no penalty studenly if I lose my cool in some games I will seen as dishonorable so If I think about myself I am agree with you that the honors should drop level by level not from honor level 5 to 1 or respectively 0 instant. But from RIOT point of view, despite my personal feelings I think they are right, if they will do it as we feel, and not as it should be done, then the message community is getting is that honors levels are free to flame tokens. People can get to honor level 3-4-5 and then feel they can flame since they have some free levels of flaming before dropping under level 2. So what we might think its fair because of our longevity of playing as honorable players, it's not the right thing to do since will create more problems and more toxicity.
: > [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QHOGEUhZ,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-19T14:30:21.730+0000) > > well, since clearly i'm am smarter than you, i am more successful in life then you and have a better life then you I think I got it quite well > > now make that fries double pls and keep the change Well, now I am sure. edit: Sorry that I'm feeding this obviously perma'ed troll.
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QHOGEUhZ,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-19T20:16:03.899+0000) > > Well, now I am sure. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: > [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QHOGEUhZ,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-07-18T14:08:34.233+0000) > > Assuming that you will win lotery and neglect to pay bank loan and utilityes and subscriptions is optimisric and ignorant. Asuming somthing from sombody that sell 0101010101010 and pixels is not. I don't think you understand the meaning of ignorance...
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QHOGEUhZ,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-19T13:55:42.946+0000) > > I don't think you understand the meaning of ignorance... well, since clearly i'm am smarter than you, i am more successful in life then you and have a better life then you I think I got it quite well now make that fries double pls and keep the change
: Received honor in Match History
nice idea {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
sparpo (EUW)
: Why does it feel like other players just want to ruin your fun?
1) many players want to win sheep mode, win proper as they were brain was to or lose, they don't actually want to win but to win in meta way 2) many players just want to have fancy kda and don't care about win, and most of time kda for them means kills, they don't care that 20-20 is bad as they enjoy having 20kils 3) many players want them to be the carry and in spotlight if they had bad lane and had bad score they troll, give up or are simply bored and don't put effort in the game, they have mentally "I will carry and shine or it's boring and i do what it take so the game wil end faster (means assisting enemy team )" 4) many players are spoiled brats, kids, young or simply immature, having all their live things given to them and everybody (parents, maybe partners) pamper them all the time, they didn't feel or taste real life and they act out in games, if you don't provide for their needs and what they crave and cry for they act out like 5yol kids rolling on the ground in supermarkets because parents don't buy them something they want. 5) many players think if enemy mid ganked bot and took kils, they need to punish the allay mid by feeding his lane, steal farm or whatever, same for junge if he don't gank and they feel entitled to. Things are same in real life in jobs, relations etc many people prefer you to have a bad life like then than them trying to have a good life like you, thats why gossip was invented, and envy.
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >when back then if I remember right but I might be wrong, client didn't had news and announcement inside. It did have them. I can remember that clearly. Assuming that the amount of refunds would refresh by default is extremely optimistic and ignorant though.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QHOGEUhZ,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-07-18T13:58:23.286+0000) > > It did have them. I can remember that clearly. > > Assuming that the amount of refunds would refresh by default is extremely optimistic and ignorant though. Assuming that you will win lotery and neglect to pay bank loan and utilityes and subscriptions is optimisric and ignorant. Asuming somthing from sombody that sell 0101010101010 and pixels is not.
: What do you do when you are bored at work?
1) I could play league which was sweet But if you can't 1) Ther guides how to sleep on toilet at work https://www.numbertwoguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/wan2.png https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/dsc09277.jpg?w=640 http://img.tsood.com/userfiles/image/903639-img_re04fo_7p.jpg 2) Nobody can neglect your diarrhea, so basically you can stay 20-40 min in toilet daily with no problem. - If you have laptop there that you can take with you https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsj9g1PobgLfQ57i_0GabgWgW0h9KGprpib2DNpHfS1jmw1qdk - or simply take your phone and some earbuds, there's plenty of time to watch 1 episode of a tv series, if you can't spent 40-45 min then theres short comedies that last like 20-25 min. South Park is officially online for free all seasons and all episodes http://southpark.cc.com/ 3) play old games at work pc, there's plenty of online emulators with no need to download if nobody see your monitor https://emulatoronline.com/ https://classicreload.com/ http://torinak.com/qaop/games {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: > [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QHOGEUhZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-18T13:18:04.704+0000) > > Well I play this game for 10 years I wasted the 3 refunds in joke as soon as they apear because I assumed they will refresh some time. > > Brave knights of this boards that some where in diapers when I used my refunds come here and argue with me that RIOT made state and clear that those refunds are one time in a lifetime. > Also claim that that was clear visible in client news, when back then if I remember right but I might be wrong, client didn't had news and announcement inside. > > And then bring in stupid phrases like "you wasted foolish your refunds and now cry about it" when in fact I give no sh, for years I have all champions, 20 rune pages, I had all runes that I even need in old runes system, and I never want to refund skins I buy becuase mostly are legacy since I buy them many years ago and I love collecting them. Also I have more BE that I can ever spend in fact I never open a champion capsule and I collect them. > > So it is not me crying about me losing refunds it's a principle, but people on this board don't understand that some time you need to make a stand because of a principle and not necessary because you have something to gain/lose from it. > > Anyway if people that play so long as me never got refunds reset in 7-8 years or whatever it apps since the refunds were introduce, I doubt they will reset soon or ever. http://prntscr.com/k7z499
> [{quoted}](name=PinkSkyUniiv3rs3,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QHOGEUhZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-18T13:21:27.661+0000) > > http://prntscr.com/k7z499 http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG2hF0_AccYo9_9XqUQdFk5%%%rq0l7gAUBKvYdNU4sVK4obIS
: About refunding stuff you buy from the store.
Well I play this game for 10 years I wasted the 3 refunds in joke as soon as they apear because I assumed they will refresh some time. Brave knights of this boards that some where in diapers when I used my refunds come here and argue with me that RIOT made state and clear that those refunds are one time in a lifetime. Also claim that that was clear visible in client news, when back then if I remember right but I might be wrong, client didn't had news and announcement inside. And then bring in stupid phrases like "you wasted foolish your refunds and now cry about it" when in fact I give no sh, for years I have all champions, 20 rune pages, I had all runes that I even need in old runes system, and I never want to refund skins I buy becuase mostly are legacy since I buy them many years ago and I love collecting them. Also I have more BE that I can ever spend in fact I never open a champion capsule and I collect them. So it is not me crying about me losing refunds it's a principle, but people on this board don't understand that some time you need to make a stand because of a principle and not necessary because you have something to gain/lose from it. Anyway if people that play so long as me never got refunds reset in 7-8 years or whatever it apps since the refunds were introduce, I doubt they will reset soon or ever.
: should i do change my name ?
> [{quoted}](name=Adolƒ Hitłer,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KnOUuE6G,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-18T09:13:25.625+0000) > > should i do change my name ? Sure, change it to Saddam Hussein or Osama bin Laden they are more fresh and modern.
WøOxer (EUW)
: tribunal goldmember {{sticker:sg-kiko}} Where I can get platinum membership edition, can I get contacts please? {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
> [{quoted}](name=WøOxer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UNiMrzWM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-18T06:47:56.724+0000) > > tribunal goldmember {{sticker:sg-kiko}} > > Where I can get platinum membership edition, can I get contacts please? {{sticker:sg-syndra}} This is new, never heard it before , need to add it to the list: - I am recording this and send to RIOT - I have in my friends list somebody from RIOT and you will get banned - My friend work to RIOT and you will get banned - I have your IP and I will hack your account - I have your IP and I will lock your Pc say goodbye to gaming - I have your IP and I will send it to RIOT ?!@ - *new* I'm a tribunal goldmember and you will get banned
: Crying and devasted lulu
Very nice drawing {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
AdgaR (EUW)
: League is dying
Make it 8bits game with 8bits sound that we can play on our z80 computers, and ofcourse make a great release announcement when first cassette tape will go on sale! Saboteur 2 it's a perfect example of a fight between Shen and Nidalee. https://i.gyazo.com/9d3312b19306301157fa1b1bdb32d07a.png
Hydnoras (EUW)
: The afk check system basically checks if you are getting experience. That means you don't have to kill anything. Just go to a lane and soak a bit of xp to prevent being marked as afk. You don't have to be there to get multiple levels and your level alone isn't enough to make the minions stronger. Not to mention the bonus on minions is laughable and only benefits if there are no champions hitting the creeps at all which is not the case since bots do clear the waves. Your excuse for afking is simply bad.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=P2guy72B,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-16T17:14:05.438+0000) > > The afk check system basically checks if you are getting experience. That means you don't have to kill anything. Just go to a lane and soak a bit of xp to prevent being marked as afk. You don't have to be there to get multiple levels and your level alone isn't enough to make the minions stronger. Not to mention the bonus on minions is laughable and only benefits if there are no champions hitting the creeps at all which is not the case since bots do clear the waves. Your excuse for afking is simply bad. yes, I vote to public stone him for afk in a bot game trying to scam the system and this lovely community!
Maliche (EUW)
: How 'AFK-ing' prevented me from completing the under level 15 mission
Hahahahaha Well I am 36 years old and probably my support guy was under 30, and when I asked him a question about Clash (back then when clash was not a dream that everybody think was real) I got a good and on point answer which was great but was like this "no worries champ, you can play in the way you described and its not against the rules" well not exactly quote but I remember the "no worries champ"(no point entering in details of my question) I find it little weird like they were talking with a kid and patting me on the back. Still it's better then have wooden robotic corporate language :D
CJXander (EUNE)
: One does not simply acknowledge what the costs are!
What is that score prove ? that you had no balls to join the fights you probably ulted yourself most of time and run like a pansy ? When people died so many times and kill so many times and you have 0 deaths, low assists and 1 kill it can means that you stood back and give them orders or blame them but not join them then you brag that you got 0 deads. Some time 0 deads are great but other times 0 deats show you have no balls and you don't join fights and let your team in 4 and you'r that kid that record and laugh then run while your friends are getting their ass kicked by others kids. (if you are not a kid anymore I think you did that when you where). Great job letting your team die over and over while you stay back and not join fights so you can come on forum and show your might 0 deats. When least deads in your team where 13 and you are 0 but with low assist and 1 kill, something is suspicious wrong. I am suspecting you always running away. They did wrong dying so many times, but at least they die like mans fighting not hiding and running, it's a war game afterwall, if your afraid to die then go in custom game and play without enemy. You smell like pathetic Malphites that hide behind their carries and never initialize fight and are first to run when enemy poke and 85% of times they use ultimate to run and save himself then spam that they have 0 deaths and others 10 deaths when they had no wishing/balls to tank and die for the team which is their job.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: This is a true story about me and my Vayne: {{champion:432}} {{champion:67}} The story begins with the laning phase, and we are slightly ahead. {{champion:432}} Places a heal a short way off the turret, and goes into the jungo to get a some chimes. {{champion:67}} "bard help!" {{champion:432}} Returns and deals with the immediate threat. {{champion:432}} Notices the healing shrine is still there, but gives a heal directly and places down another. {{champion:432}} Leaves for more chimes. {{champion:67}} "BARD %%%%ING HELP!!" {{champion:67}} "YOURE NEVER HERE" {{champion:67}} "/all REPORT BARD! never helps" {{champion:432}} Notices both healing shrines are still there. {{champion:432}} "i have helped you. do you know what those yellow things do?" {{champion:67}} "%%%% YOU!" {{champion:67}} "no" I didn't know what to say at that point. _I'd like to link to my uncensored screenshot collection of flamers now._
> [{quoted}](name=PaladinNO,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XZV8jOw8,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-07-15T20:06:43.850+0000) > > This is a true story about me and my Vayne: > {{champion:432}} {{champion:67}} > > The story begins with the laning phase, and we are slightly ahead. > {{champion:432}} Places a heal a short way off the turret, and goes into the jungo to get a some chimes. > {{champion:67}} "bard help!" > {{champion:432}} Returns and deals with the immediate threat. > {{champion:432}} Notices the healing shrine is still there, but gives a heal directly and places down another. > {{champion:432}} Leaves for more chimes. > {{champion:67}} "BARD %%%%ING HELP!!" > {{champion:67}} "YOURE NEVER HERE" > {{champion:67}} "/all REPORT BARD! never helps" > {{champion:432}} Notices both healing shrines are still there. > {{champion:432}} "i have helped you. do you know what those yellow things do?" > {{champion:67}} "%%%% YOU!" > {{champion:67}} "no" > > I didn't know what to say at that point. > > _I'd like to link to my uncensored screenshot collection of flamers now._ :D you are a brave man to play Bard I am main support I play a lot of supports and also apc supports 2 supports I do not play Bard and tahm kench. Bard: As a support if I go to ward the bush in the river at 2 clicks near my adc he wil lose 80% of his hp most of time in enemy tower, since they don't understand pushing is to zone them and hars them in tower and chip the tower not to stay in front of tower to trade and get poked by varus, cayt, lux, zyra, brand etc, when you can simply click back. Then flame me with alistar or braum or leona for not help, like i can do more then stay in front of the skillshots, I can't go in the tower to stun them, and they refuse to make 2 clicks back. They trade 1v2 with no range support near and simply die while I watch them. so going after chimes as Bard is a brave move :D Tahm Kench: I eat my adc to save him and he turn back with 50 hp to trade with them. Then he think I have 0.5 second cd to the eat him again and he flame me why i don't save him :D. Well I get this with many others supports, but Tahm Kench frustrate me the most so I always avoid him. I just finished a game right now. Me alone with morgana I keep haras 1v2 very bad enemies and my Mf land 0 aa or 0 double up. I kill them alone solo and then he flame me that I take kills :D I was 3-0 and my Mf was 0-0-0 so no assists because he land nothing, not even the E at least for assists, and he keep calling enemy for report that I am troll support and ks. Later I had around 56 vision score and him 5, and keep blaming me because he keep die in darkness solo, and keep say gj supports 0 vision, I always have vision score as support my team + enemy combine (except their support) So amusing as support to have 50-60 vision score and your team, 10,5, 15, 20 and they flame you for no vision. What is more amusing is when you ward with ct ward and normal ward baron, enemy kill the ct ward, the use oracle and kill the other ward then they start baron, I ping and say let's defend baron, they ignore me and after they took it and of course now its novision they say great ward on baron support :D
: i add u can u help me with a mission?
> [{quoted}](name=iLoveVVeed,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=e6EK4JvK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-14T18:55:59.032+0000) > > i add u can u help me with a mission? no sorry i never log in on this account in game, or well didn't do it for years
Skwyl (EUW)
: Clash
Sadly Clash will be long gone, maybe even all year :(
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0of7kW8Q,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-14T16:36:00.483+0000) > > For years people wanted this and RIOT answered all the time with different "logic" reasons why they will not do that, and everybody on this sweet lovely board downvoted the persons that had that idea "all the time" and "everybody" are powerful words. You should be more careful with those. *** I don't remember ever seeing this suggestion. To me it's unnecessary. I neither agree nor disagree with it, since it doesn't affect me. I also don't remember Riot's stance on this if there ever was a time. However, mentality changes. Riot was against a "sandbox mode" for a long time and yet here it is. I don't think it's fair to say "everybody downvoted". That's a reall bold statement. You're literally generalizing an entire community based on what **you** remember. Not saying you are wrong, but don't use words like "everybody" if you aren't 100% sure the majority was involved. *** > [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0of7kW8Q,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-14T16:36:00.483+0000) > > and now after years like nothing happened they make it so and people come and upvote this idea and act like GREAT idea ever :D This discussion has 2 upvotes. I didn't upvote because, as I said, I don't care about it. I'm only here to provide context to stuff. Also, remember what I said earlier. Mentality changes. League has more players compared to earlier seasons and maybe, just maybe, some of those players **really** want this stuff. Anyway, don't generalize an entire community unless you have extraordinary memory.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0of7kW8Q,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-14T16:47:05.405+0000) > > "all the time" and "everybody" are powerful words. You should be more careful with those. > *** > I don't remember ever seeing this suggestion. > To me it's unnecessary. I neither agree nor disagree with it, since it doesn't affect me. > > I also don't remember Riot's stance on this if there ever was a time. However, mentality changes. > Riot was against a "sandbox mode" for a long time and yet here it is. > > I don't think it's fair to say "everybody downvoted". That's a reall bold statement. You're literally generalizing an entire community based on what **you** remember. > Not saying you are wrong, but don't use words like "everybody" if you aren't 100% sure the majority was involved. > *** > > This discussion has 2 upvotes. I didn't upvote because, as I said, I don't care about it. I'm only here to provide context to stuff. > > Also, remember what I said earlier. Mentality changes. League has more players compared to earlier seasons and maybe, just maybe, some of those players **really** want this stuff. > > Anyway, don't generalize an entire community unless you have extraordinary memory. If you don't remember when many in this community wanted the borders to apear of current rank and not past season ranks this must be false since well me generalizing is wrong. But it's ok to base everything on what you remembered :) It's really so hard to believe players wanted this to happen for years ?! :D and many many post were made over the years with this in mind ? Ohh and btw, I think community is smaller then in first seasons.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YZ4tJ96f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-14T16:22:24.640+0000) > > Sadly you can't joke too much anymore in games Does this look like "joking" to you? > [{quoted}](name=Omee3Nn,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YZ4tJ96f,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-14T15:51:21.299+0000) > > Omee3Nn: i dont like morgana > Omee3Nn: report morgana ty > Omee3Nn: report mogana ty > Omee3Nn: report blitz ty > Omee3Nn: plz learn basics > Omee3Nn: and then try to teach someone > Omee3Nn: and you are going to die 15 times in this game ? I'll show you what a joke looks like: "Lee Sin walks into a bar... and a chair" That's a joke. What he said isn't. *** > [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YZ4tJ96f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-14T16:22:24.640+0000) > > 2) the others will start being toxic becuase community intelligence is like very angry stupid mob hard to get irony and jokes. The chat isn't your standup comedy club. You're not there to entertain others and I doubt anybody asked you for it. Joking is fine, but what you may consider "a joke" someone else might not. In this particular case, sarcastic jokes thread a thin line. I'm all for black humour, but everything has its place and time. *** > [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YZ4tJ96f,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-14T16:22:24.640+0000) > > But you must also admit you had 14 days ban before and this was not actually your first game first ban, but first game and ban after a 14 days ban. That's why the heroes of the boards will downvote you. The so called "heroes of the boards" are people that don't like bullshit. That's the reason why I downvote.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YZ4tJ96f,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-14T16:31:51.471+0000) > > Does this look like "joking" to you? > > I'll show you what a joke looks like: > "Lee Sin walks into a bar... and a chair" > > That's a joke. What he said isn't. > *** Actually it is a joke: The scenario is obviously from the few lines of chat he display: He was Blitz and enemy support was Morgana and he JOKEs "report morgana" probably every time she spelshild his grabs, yes those are jokes and I am 100% sure Morgana enemy took them as a joke and even as a flattering and laugh and joked back. "report Blitz" was clearly a joke since is self irony since when was the Blitz. Last 3 lines were little toxic, but now we can't defend yourself to flame and we can't do anything just to shut up and take it like braindead clones ? if somebody is clear ilogic and he is the one that flame (in this case his adc) he is right learn basing then flame others, was not so amazing hard and bad flame just a little spicy comeback. The comment about the 15 deads was worse I agree. Other example of jokes like this are: - report x player for no skin when 9 players have skins and the 10th don't. - after somebody remain solo with 5 low hp enemy and play great and manage a quadra kill and die before penta (report him for no penta) These are jokes and if the society became so sensitive that you can't joke like this anymore is really sad. > > The chat isn't your standup comedy club. You're not there to entertain others and I doubt anybody asked you for it. > Joking is fine, but what you may consider "a joke" someone else might not. In this particular case, sarcastic jokes thread a thin line. > > I'm all for black humour, but everything has its place and time. > *** This line was trained into you by others and you mimic it. While chat is indeed for communication about the game, we are still human in a social environment, playing multiplayer games is also a form of socialization and to act like robots its again very sad. > > The so called "heroes of the boards" are people that don't like bullshit. That's the reason why I downvote. Actually if you follow my replays I am always harsh to people that get permanent ban when their chat logs show they are extremely toxic, and pure jerks that destroy the fun of the games. What I hate most in this game is toxicity. And it's amaze me when they come and show us so toxic chats and pure jerks behavior and they are amaze why they got banned. But from time to time I disagree with a ban and take the banned person side. Because not everything is black or white, not everything is terrible wrong or extraordinary perfect. There are situations and situations and and you can't be only 100% against permanent banned or 100% against RIOT and the ban system, we have brain and logic and intelligence so we can decide depending of the case and not repeating like sheeps slogans like (DESERVE IT!) Also boards discussion will never lift or implement a ban, so these are just discutons, so discussing it make nothing bad to happen, so don't be so afraid to ask questions. If you 100% trust a system is not ok sometime you need to questions becuase otherwise you live your entire life in a lie being manipulated in many situations by many parties. Don't tell me you believe riot system is 100% perfect and can't make mistakes, and you trust a machine to be judge, jury and executioner!, it has proven wrong in past when it land thousands of chat bans, it can't be 100% perfect, nor the persons that overview it and decide that was "deserve it" since they detect a small amount of toxicity! Also if you read all not only what you don't agree with, you can see I told him that he had 14 day ban for sure before so that mean every small mistake lead do a permanent ban and his small jokes and very low toxicity got him there. If same person was posted his 14dasy ban chat. I am positive that I would told him he is a jerk, because i am not a pacifist, i flame sometimes and fight in games, I did it for 10 years and never got punished, which means you need to be extremely toxic to get 14 days ban. But now I am not comment on a fictive 14days ban that he had but this situation in here were he had 70% jokes and 30% very low toxicity.
Febos (EUW)
: Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's the plan for the next season. ~~Let me fetch the source.~~ Here it is: [Ranked 2019](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/04/dev-updates-to-ranked-for-2019/) > ##RANK BORDER > Next season, you’ll unlock your rank border as soon as you finish your provisional games for a position. You’ll be able to see it grow and change as you climb the ladder. In addition to the loading screen, the current design adds your live rank to your profile, hovercard, and lobby, so your friends will be able to marvel at your skill.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0of7kW8Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-14T15:26:11.519+0000) > > Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's the plan for the next season. > ~~Let me fetch the source.~~ > > Here it is: [Ranked 2019](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2018/04/dev-updates-to-ranked-for-2019/) really ? HAHAHAH the irony ! For years people wanted this and RIOT answered all the time with different "logic" reasons why they will not do that, and everybody on this sweet lovely board downvoted the persons that had that idea (and they will public stoned them if they had the power) and now after years like nothing happened they make it so and people come and upvote this idea and act like GREAT idea ever :D
NePhiLim96 (EUNE)
: suggestion
**_I will copy/paste my answer in here also _** Well to implement this it's not even that hard because they already did something similar 1000 years ago. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away (ohh wait), Kartus was killing with his ultimate the low levels dc players in base getting free gold so they made that dc players get huge amount of mr and armour to not be free killed by Kartus or others enemies that are inside base and that status go away if player reconnect or move or something (I forgot when). So the code already exist, it just need to be little adapted to put those stats to players after dead not only dc, and remove the stats if player move or attack or after 0.5 sec or whatever time they decide is fair. So having the code already it's not so hard to adapt it to dead players also not only dc and to add some tweaks when the stats disappear.
: Working as intented.
> [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YZ4tJ96f,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-14T16:18:51.001+0000) > > Working as intented. To train you like a dog ? or to play as single player game every game on full mute ?
Omee3Nn (EUNE)
: Perma banned
Sadly you can't joke too much anymore in games, I am a person that constantly joke and all my life had self irony, self irony it's healthy and make us take the life more easy (also require some intelligence and to be more distant than animal ancestors then others are). Thing is so many times I write some jokes in game like I used to years back and then I change my mind and erase it because: 1) the skynet might get me 2) the others will start being toxic becuase community intelligence is like very angry stupid mob hard to get irony and jokes. (for people that don't get it, humans are intelligent as individual but they are always stupid and dangerous in mobs) It's sad that you joking report x player, as many time in past I was joking about myself omg report x player (which was me) and skynet got to you. But you must also admit you had 14 days ban before and this was not actually your first game first ban, but first game and ban after a 14 days ban. That's why the heroes of the boards will downvote you.
VEX Enzo (EUW)
: This is what happens when ban system is controlled by bots {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Like for real. You didn't hard flame like most of the players do... Good luck to get ur acc nack
> [{quoted}](name=VEX Enzo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YZ4tJ96f,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-14T15:56:01.743+0000) > > This is what happens when ban system is controlled by bots > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > Like for real. You didn't hard flame like most of the players do... > Good luck to get ur acc nack https://ei.marketwatch.com/Multimedia/2018/02/13/Photos/ZH/MW-GD647_skynet_20180213113524_ZH.jpg?uuid=e41f2218-10db-11e8-b127-9c8e992d421e
NePhiLim96 (EUNE)
: Great suggestion
Well to implement this it's not even that hard because they already did something similar 1000 years ago. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away (ohh wait), Kartus was killing with his ultimate the low levels dc players in base getting free gold so they made that dc players get huge amount of mr and armour to not be free killed by Kartus or others enemies that are inside base and that status go away if player reconnect or move or something (I forgot when). So the code already exist, it just need to be little adapted to put those stats to players after dead not only dc, and remove the stats if player move or attack or after 0.5 sec or whatever time they decide is fair. So having the code already it's not so hard to adapt it to dead players also not only dc and to add some tweaks when the stats disappear.
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: Teach a friend mission
This mission should sound like: make a level 15 or under account not to rage quit after being bombarded with 1000 flames/second in a normal game. If I did not play this game for 9-10 years I would never touch this game today in current state of toxicity, the toxicity level reached dota 1 level of toxicity and was main reason why somebody new never stick with dota 1 after few games!
Rondö (EUW)
: "Teach a friend" mission. LF low lvl
This mission should sound like: make a level 15 or under account not to rage quit after being bombarded with 1000flames/second in a normal game.
: > [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zNMbqTYN,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T06:23:16.475+0000) > > 1) just be patience and in couple of chest you will get your orange be to make it permanent > 2) don't listen to others, lulu is one of the best supports, she always was and she will always be. > > She have slow, poke, great disable with polymorph (one of the best in game), shield, lifesaving ultimate which also knock up enemies. > You can reverse the use of e and w, use the shield to poke enemy and the polymorf to speed ally movement (no other champ have so versatile and total different results with same spells). > > She can be play defencive support or very offensive support, again not many can do both roles and do it so good. So it fit passive supports and active supports it fit every playstyle and you can easily adapt her to your own liking or to the ways lane situation is. > > I am main support to and know lulu :D > > https://i.gyazo.com/2678024d1bf5901e0b4aa1172ef9f9dd.png http://prntscr.com/k5c9u1
> [{quoted}](name=PinkSkyUniiv3rs3,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zNMbqTYN,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T20:34:04.053+0000) > > http://prntscr.com/k5c9u1 nice :D
: >and they got no 14 days ban and you know this for a fact because...?
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AkzMc2d4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-11T06:52:58.169+0000) > > and you know this for a fact because...? yes! why not ?, you don't knwo if players get chat banned, but you can easily knwo if they didn't got 14days ban since they are playing hours and days after the game.
: >This is what I tell to toxic players, I prefer to lose a game and have fun then to win a game with jerk players, toxic and blant stupid. Typically when you say that, the more tryhard players respond with "if you are about having fun and not winning than you should stick to normals" They equate flaming with carrying because to them it feels like unless you are active in the chat bossing people around, then you are trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XZV8jOw8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-11T06:30:41.322+0000) > > Typically when you say that, the more tryhard players respond with "if you are about having fun and not winning than you should stick to normals" > > They equate flaming with carrying because to them it feels like unless you are active in the chat bossing people around, then you are trolling. Ah lol, yeah I never say that in games :D to create a storm of fame, I was referring that I always reply in people threads which are banned for being toxic and their chat logs show they are such jerks, and they say what they did they only chat.
: > [{quoted}](name=Jelaous,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zNMbqTYN,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-11T04:25:43.063+0000) > > You missed the Lulu top tier meta and became a main when they nerfed her to the ground, that's sad. That's why i got mastery 7 with her in rank, she's so bad right? Like, im not being sarcastic or anything PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=PinkSkyUniiv3rs3,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=zNMbqTYN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-11T06:02:26.346+0000) > > That's why i got mastery 7 with her in rank, she's so bad right? > Like, im not being sarcastic or anything PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} 1) just be patience and in couple of chest you will get your orange be to make it permanent 2) don't listen to others, lulu is one of the best supports, she always was and she will always be. She have slow, poke, great disable with polymorph (one of the best in game), shield, lifesaving ultimate which also knock up enemies. You can reverse the use of e and w, use the shield to poke enemy and the polymorf to speed ally movement (no other champ have so versatile and total different results with same spells). She can be play defencive support or very offensive support, again not many can do both roles and do it so good. So it fit passive supports and active supports it fit every playstyle and you can easily adapt her to your own liking or to the ways lane situation is. I am main support to and know lulu :D https://i.gyazo.com/2678024d1bf5901e0b4aa1172ef9f9dd.png
Rainbow Bob (EUNE)
: Sounds like an avarage game to me. It gets only slightly better when you reach gold / plat, but it does get better. If you are playing in silver / bronze, the most important thing to do in the start of the is to type /fullmute all. This command mutes both pings and chat. You don't need pings becouse they are mainly used for bm:ng anyways. SS ping is usuful, but you can't rely on your teammates pinging missing so what's the point anyways? Your teammates can still see your pings even if you mute theirs, which is the most important thing if you are a reasonable player.
> [{quoted}](name=Rainbow Bob,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XZV8jOw8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-11T03:49:52.777+0000) > > Sounds like an avarage game to me. It gets only slightly better when you reach gold / plat, but it does get better. If you are playing in silver / bronze, the most important thing to do in the start of the is to type /fullmute all. This command mutes both pings and chat. You don't need pings becouse they are mainly used for bm:ng anyways. SS ping is usuful, but you can't rely on your teammates pinging missing so what's the point anyways? Your teammates can still see your pings even if you mute theirs, which is the most important thing if you are a reasonable player. Well, I can't play games anymore without mue the pings or I get a stroke (I'm 36yol so my blood pressure it's not like it use to be) Pings are generally used to be toxic and if they are used for good you can't filter them among 100 toxic spam pings anyway like you said. Majority of game I go /fullmute but I was always interested since I was young on human behavior so some time I let the chat open so I get what's new in the land of human mentality. I already rise 2 of my accounts on gold, this is my 3rd wich I am rising to gold then I will go back to my main to try to get platinum. I knwo things are better in gold and especially in platinum, I was platinum but only s5 for 3 years I did not manage to get back to platinum anymore. But gold is toxic to actually from my past experience things get better around gold 3 and above when people start to act differently and if they flame they don't do it for completely nonsense things, sure flame is bad in any way but at least it's easier to digest if its done for real reasons then for total stupid delusional things. Anyway I made this post not necessary to share toxicity which lately is an everyday thing, I wanted to share a new experience, for 10 years in this game and never seen this, I was flamed and call that I spam and I am toxic for calling ss, and give information about jungle and top, and for offering to switch position with top. I got flamed for weird reasons in past also but this is its new to be flamed for calling enemy positions and I suspect it's all the forum and game environment that is going on lately, so many reports, so many bans, so many toxic players, that some people get confuse what is toxic and what not and combining this with frustrate Lucian that had a bad lane in his mind just writing is toxic I assume or he thought he can't focus on game with all my writings. Also being blamed for getting ganked by 4 mid its kinda knew, I was all time flamed if my enemy mid laner gank bot and despite my signs and warnings and them seeing him on 2-3 wards, they still die and blame me, this is common thing, but for top and bot to gank me mid and being flame for it like "my lane my responsibility" to magically repeal the gank, it's also kinda new :D
: I made them eat crow : ^ )
Nice one {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: My first LoL video !
Good luck with your chanel!
: All of the tank items that you said are tank items. All tank items give you damage (except for some). We were teamfghting and even 3v1 him but he still survived with his balanced R
> [{quoted}](name=NickosAvgeris,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cxoE1k4h,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-10T20:37:22.216+0000) > > All of the tank items that you said are tank items. All tank items give you damage (except for some). > > We were teamfghting and even 3v1 him but he still survived with his balanced R good for you man, then you have it figure it out
MrBRGod (EUW)
: Thanks for the help man, I appreciate it. Items and wards are the two things that im struggling with so I'll definitely check all of this out
> [{quoted}](name=MrBRGod,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=geaZEug8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T20:08:26.692+0000) > > Thanks for the help man, I appreciate it. Items and wards are the two things that im struggling with so I'll definitely check all of this out As items go for recommended items until you learn more about the game. As for wards, they come free in your inventory when you leave the base, and after you use them they recharge after some period, if you place them on map they clear in an area around them the fog of war so you can see on that area if enemy are moving around. ( you can have maximum of 3 at same time from same player, so if you place the 4th the first one you placed is removed) There are other type of wards named Control wards that you can buy but there's many level 80+players that cry on forums becuase they lose game becuase of their troll team and they never buy control wards in games, so don't worry about them at level 6. (you can have only one of those from same player)
: Tanks deal more damage than actual ADCs
Those numbers are not really what happened in game other things can give that number like: - I am sure Mundo had some tank item that did damage, like thormail that give damage back, or sunfire which burn the enemy, or deadman plate, etc - Because he is tanky mundo stay more in teamfight and do constant damage (as low or high as he is) - Because adc are very squishy many time full build and feed adc do low damage in teamfight not because lack of damage but because they don't knwo to team fight a) they instant die without doing damage b) they stay so far from fight without doing damage Not the items do the damage but hitting the enemy with those items on, if the adc don't hit the enemy from various reasons they do no damage no matter what build they have, simply their presence in team fight with full build means nothing if they do not attack or if they die in 0.1 seconds. That's why so many times tanks have more damage than others. It is even more like this for top tanks which fight other top tanks for the entire duration of lane (with no kills) and adc farm and avoid fighting, so damage dealt to champion its register in favor of tanks for 10-15 min then it's hard for adc to recover especially in the situations I mentioned above when they don't attack in fights.
Rioter Comments
TheWuGod (EUW)
: I got chat restricted for this? What the actual %%%%?
In meantime I reported in 5 different games 5 different people said that %%% and nigher and other bad things and they got no 14 days ban {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
iSneez (EUNE)
: So what's going on ?
ohh just started a new game and https://i.gyazo.com/a9ed2b27d8d1768726d3719f65ec5bd8.png {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
iSneez (EUNE)
: So what's going on ?
the problems keep coming 1 remake for us 1 for enemy again from 4 games this evening https://i.gyazo.com/5858655754408954a522d0863c59fac4.png
: exactly ! i 100%agree .. i once had a game where a teammatEnemy gave my (jng) position and actions to the enemys every like a minute or so .. i got killed in deathtraps repeatedly while my camps all got stolen .. if the yi needs a punishment then this guy needs a tyler1 level permaban
> [{quoted}](name=paranormal0001,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZUTIEHpH,comment-id=000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-07-10T12:09:09.981+0000) > > exactly ! i 100%agree .. > i once had a game where a teammatEnemy gave my (jng) position and actions to the enemys every like a minute or so .. i got killed in deathtraps repeatedly while my camps all got stolen .. > > if the yi needs a punishment then this guy needs a tyler1 level permaban well people are jerks and expect good behavior in return which always amazed me for years in games.
: > [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TREuXTgl,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-10T11:15:53.074+0000) > Seems you are doing same :D,. blaming others :). Of course I'm blaming people who trash my games. You're completely missing the point : they're blaming others FOR THEIR OWN MISTAKES. First they start losing, THEN they use whatever stupid excuse they can find to blame me, and they int. First, I WIN, THEN stupid %%%%%%s trash the game. So yeah obviously I will blame them for their faults. > I agree people have this attitude that you describe, but they did not had that in bronze also ? That's what's really weird : they didn't. Sure, some people were bothering. But, in general, games were a lot more smooth. Here, in silver, almost every game, I have this stupid imbecile who thinks he's better than everybody else, won't follow calls, will ruin actions, and feed because you ganked at 7:02 instead of 7:01. For ex, everytime I want to invade top, there's this support who has absolutely nothing to do with the action, who spams "don't go", as if he knew better. Or if I call baron, nobody will come. Only to have it stolen 1min later. At first I didn't want to believe it but people *are* playing a lot better in bronze, regarding teamplay, even though they make stupid mistakes individually. Recently, I was playing with a friend who's gold, to up my aco%%%%, and he was also shocked : "damn, people ARE playing better in bronze". When I reached silver, he got so fed up with people's attitudes, he has paused playing. > because you could made the difference because you had better skills than the bronzes, now you can't do the different despite all that bad behavior because you are close to that elo skills and game knowledge. Yeah it's possible I'm "close", like mid gold, and that would be insufficient to carry. But I'm clealry not s5, as I consistently outplay my opponents, be it in terms of mechanics, game awareness, knowledge... > Sure in an ideal game environment if everybody will do perfect you can climb and mange to play as higher silvers or golds, but the elo climbing is not about perfect situations/game, it's about you making the difference in a messy scenario (as life is also) if you deserve better. well I'm not asking anyone to be perfect, just that my teams wouldn't be psychotic %%%%%%s who carry the ennemy... > As side note: > I can give you example in me as gold player now, I see same behavior in people as you describe and of course I can climb more if they will stop acting like spoiled brats, but I am not coming here to complain ! > why ? > because I had same immature and braindead sheep behavior in bronze and silver and had no problem to climb, so now why should I complain in gold ? I am not complaining because it's so simple answer, when I reached my peak skills I can't make the difference to overcome other misbehavior and drama queen players. no I didn't get such cancerous behaviour in bronze. 2 people with 3/12 for 6 games in a row? No I never got that. > In season 5 I got platinum, that's because I was so confident and good with my champions that I could beat even my counters, so I overcome the trolls and misconduct in bronze, I did it in silver and back then I mange in gold, then in platinum I stopped since my champions pool/skills/game knowledge were not so good anymore to make a difference. I *am* already beating my opponents, counter or not. But playing against a 7/2 zed when you have a 1/0 kayn is a totally different game; it's not 1v1 anymore it's 2 or 3 vs 1.
> [{quoted}](name=choupimyke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=TREuXTgl,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-10T11:59:44.605+0000) > > Of course I'm blaming people who trash my games. You're completely missing the point : they're blaming others FOR THEIR OWN MISTAKES. > First they start losing, THEN they use whatever stupid excuse they can find to blame me, and they int. > First, I WIN, THEN stupid %%%%%%s trash the game. So yeah obviously I will blame them for their faults. > Well, I understood that and I state multiple time that I experienced same behavior as you, so not only that I understood it but I live it, but still you are blaming them! > That's what's really weird : they didn't. Sure, some people were bothering. But, in general, games were a lot more smooth. Here, in silver, almost every game, I have this stupid imbecile who thinks he's better than everybody else, won't follow calls, will ruin actions, and feed because you ganked at 7:02 instead of 7:01. > For ex, everytime I want to invade top, there's this support who has absolutely nothing to do with the action, who spams "don't go", as if he knew better. Or if I call baron, nobody will come. Only to have it stolen 1min later. > At first I didn't want to believe it but people *are* playing a lot better in bronze, regarding teamplay, even though they make stupid mistakes individually. Recently, I was playing with a friend who's gold, to up my aco%%%%, and he was also shocked : "damn, people ARE playing better in bronze". When I reached silver, he got so fed up with people's attitudes, he has paused playing. > Because bronze people don't care so much about game, and because they don't think are so superior just because they got silver as many silvers do. I agree toxicity is worst in silver then entire other divisions, and bronze are more chill and quiet games then silver. Because many silver players are so cocky thinking they are so good that they escaped bronze, especially silver 5 and 4 is the worst elo in entire game because players attitude that can give you a stroke. I couldn't play the game anymore if not /fullmute all (chat and pings), or I would had health problems for sure, but still I could climb because I tried to help the team as much as I could despite their attitude, and to adapt to their play even many time was wrong, and do other people job even if was not my role job to do that and so on. As mid player I many times ward bot lane or top since they keep die from gangs, and sacrifice my own protection, I try to gank and roam from mid to top and bot and tried to let them kills even if I wasted flash and ignite to do that and sacrifice my farming. And i did not rage at them that they still refuse to run after they see enemy on my ct ward i place in their trybush, or that I let the kill for adc and support take it when was 100% sure we wil kill the enemy so no reason to keep taking it. Climbing is more than skills to win a 1v1 or last hit minions you need to compensate for the lack of your team skills or interest in the win even if it's not your job. > Yeah it's possible I'm "close", like mid gold, and that would be insufficient to carry. But I'm clealry not s5, as I consistently outplay my opponents, be it in terms of mechanics, game awareness, knowledge... > > well I'm not asking anyone to be perfect, just that my teams wouldn't be psychotic %%%%%%s who carry the ennemy... > > no I didn't get such cancerous behaviour in bronze. 2 people with 3/12 for 6 games in a row? No I never got that. > > I *am* already beating my opponents, counter or not. But playing against a 7/2 zed when you have a 1/0 kayn is a totally different game; it's not 1v1 anymore it's 2 or 3 vs 1. Well like I said above, its more to climb that beating your opponents, its to compensate for their lack of understanding of your team. For example knowing when to let go of call shooting even if you knwo you are right and joining a teamfight that you knwo you team wil lose, but if you let them 4v5 you wil ensure it's a lose, last if you join a bad 5v5 you still make the chances bigger. Or join a push even if its 100% time for baron and they are incredibly stupid they ace in front of baron, they are many alive and healthy, and they run from baron to bot lane to push a tower, is 100% wrong but flaming them or leave them alone is not helping. To rise from silver I needed to step on my pride, to stop pointing the obvious mistakes, to join fights I knwo they are wrong, to tank, kill, support, in same time. So many times as mid player for example with Syndra, I did all roles, I roam and gank to help lanes more than jungle, I ward for them, I initiate fights and "tank"inead of the top tank that was hiding behind his team, I ward, I place ct wards, I try to protect the adc, If I saw he keep die from somebody like zed or other assassin I stay behind and use my stuns to save him, a bad adc is better than no adcand if the enemy assassin is dead it's even better. Many time I had not so great kda because I sacrifice myself a lot, but I had most visions score, most assists and so on to compensate for others roles. Of course there's some game that you can't win, you just can't no matter what you do even you knwo they are easy to win if your team behave. Also I love support and is my main role, but I could not play support and rise from silver, I needed to have impactful role, and I chose mid because I could roam and help other lauren santo only mine, as supro you can only help bot lane (because if you roamed mid as support the adc wil die in 0.001 sec then flame/blame you and go afk, they already die and flame you if you go 3 clicks away to ward), and then sure you help others in teamfight but might be to late. So yes i completely agree with you, silver experience is traumatic and it's not fun and it's unhealthy, people are stupid and ilogic and just braindead sheeps, I also agree that you would perform better in ideal circumstances, like if you would join a gold/plat team in clash you would have no problem to match their skills, but sadly rising in eloin soloq it's to make the difference alone despite all the downside of your team. So try to make everything you can even if it's not your role to help your team to help you.
: No, they got my down-vote for providing a screenshot without context, which is relatively important for the argument he's trying to push. It could be a page of spam posts, or whatever. As Shiwah has since posted out, most of the down-votes are in player behaviour related posts, where there's a bunch of replies. Most likely indicating it was a punishment that was warranted, and the OP is trying to push that it wasn't. And it's likely the ones that downvoted are also the ones that replied in that thread. That usually incurs down-votes, as they don't typically convey that politely.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HfNRjFkm,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-10T11:43:50.628+0000) > > No, they go my down-vote for providing a screenshot without context, which is relatively important for the argument he's trying to push. > It could be a page of spam posts, or whatever. > > As Shiwah has since posted out, most of the down-votes are in player behaviour related posts, where there's a bunch of replies. Most likely indicating it was a punishment that was warranted, and the OP is trying to push that it wasn't. And it's likely the ones that downvoted are also the ones that replied in that thread. > That usually incurs down-votes, as they don't typically convey that politely. "the OP is trying to push that it wasn't" What ? you got all his attitude and reason for posting from a screenshot and him saying boards are trash ? The context does not matter here becuase he said boards are trash which are sice oas many dvotes, so if the dvotes are right and with reason becuase people posted stupid threads, still make the boards trash because so many stupid people post stupid treads. No matter if people downvote for no reason, or if people downvote with reason and threads are worth downvoting the conclusions (regardes the context) is same, boards are trash (stupid posters or stupid voters)
: > because nobody in this community can take a critique and face the true. The lack of self awareness is strong with this one
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HfNRjFkm,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-07-10T11:49:09.541+0000) > > The lack of self awareness is strong with this one so ? where i did not take a critique or face the tru ? you have examples or it's k to be ironic cause it make it true ?
Show more

iSneez

Level 11 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion