: I was suprised to see the buffs, but dont really see him being played much. Just all the same meta champs, which I hate. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Just played one game as Susan for a change and noticed how low amount of MR item options there is against full ap enemy comps. While Mundo himself doesnt need any, except SV.
> [{quoted}](name=Mendökusai,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8EGZeG6B,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-18T22:37:53.387+0000) > > I was suprised to see the buffs, but dont really see him being played much. Just all the same meta champs, which I hate. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > > Just played one game as Susan for a change and noticed how low amount of MR item options there is against full ap enemy comps. While Mundo himself doesnt need any, except SV. Garen was #1 toplaner for a long time when he got earlier buffs, he was just too strong early/late game with the previous Conq. He was meta and this can bring him back again.
Cajolo2 (EUW)
: Tbh, you are basically saying that because he is not addicted to this game like some of us are he doesn't get to have an opinion about it?
> [{quoted}](name=Cajolo2,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IEUAE3rp,comment-id=0004000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-11T14:12:03.950+0000) > > Tbh, you are basically saying that because he is not addicted to this game like some of us are he doesn't get to have an opinion about it? There is no 'opinion' in this. You either joined soloQ to tryhard and win or normals to have fun. Joining soloQ to play like this, like you don't really care or don't mind if u lose or win is like trolling someone who really cares to win in your team. Not caring if u win or lose means exactly that. There is no in between when you join SoloQ.
Endyriel (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=xROqsB6B,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-11T13:53:01.321+0000) > > Smurfer here. > > Whenever i create a new account (to play unranked to Master+) and i reach the sweet Silver/Gold after placements even with 100% WR but matched with Platinum/Diamond i get comments like "Why are you in our game, this is over, since Riot doesn't care i don't care" > > I proceed and lose the game because of that. > > So our kryptonite is our own team. > > This is always the case because of my inflated MMR to keep me from playing against actual Silvers or Gold players. > > So Riot can't really defend you even in your promos because our MMR at that time matches, unless Riot somehow finds a way to prevent this i don't see it happening. I hope they do, but i don't really see it how. Yes that's why I suggested to not take into consideration not only the mmr, but the other data too. Btw.. loosing on purpose a game is against the rules even if some of your teammates are flaming you.
> [{quoted}](name=Endyriel,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=xROqsB6B,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-12-11T13:58:27.950+0000) > > Yes that's why I suggested to not take into consideration not only the mmr, but the other data too. > Btw.. loosing on purpose a game is against the rules even if some of your teammates are flaming you. They aren't really 'losing on purpose' but rather not trying at all to win. They think an account is really Silver since they saw the border but not opgg or match history to see an actual smurfer. Riot doesn't do anything about people who don't really try to win and i can pretty much confirm this after numerous accounts climbed.
Endyriel (EUW)
: Suggestion to improve the matchmaking against boosters/smurf
Smurfer here. Whenever i create a new account (to play unranked to Master+) and i reach the sweet Silver/Gold after placements even with 100% WR but matched with Platinum/Diamond i get comments like "Why are you in our game, this is over, since Riot doesn't care i don't care" I proceed and lose the game because of that. So our kryptonite is our own team. This is always the case because of my inflated MMR to keep me from playing against actual Silvers or Gold players. So Riot can't really defend you even in your promos because our MMR at that time matches, unless Riot somehow finds a way to prevent this i don't see it happening. I hope they do, but i don't really see it how.
: Well I don't happen to have an unhealthy relationship with the game. I am not fixated on winning every ranked game to the extend where I blame every external factor when something goes wrong. I am not scared shitless every time Riot releases a new Champion, claming it's op and unbalanced before it even hits PBE. And most importantly, I don't fixate on stupid things that barely impact me. Like getting stuck on minions once in 100 games. ---- Honestly, I see a lot of unhealthy behavior that is clearly the reason many people are so miserable here. I don't see why I would have a different experience than other people. I had a busy summer and didn't play much, but as you can see I still played hundreds of matches in this year. I tryhard in ranked, I get LP, I lose LP. I have the same stupid flamers and trolls and inters in games that everyone else has. So please do not try to invalidate my opinion just because it's different than yours. I probably just happen to have a different perspective on things, and that's fine if you ask me.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IEUAE3rp,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T11:07:03.256+0000) > > Well I don't happen to have an unhealthy relationship with the game. > > I am not fixated on winning every ranked game to the extend where I blame every external factor when something goes wrong. > I am not scared shitless every time Riot releases a new Champion, claming it's op and unbalanced before it even hits PBE. > > And most importantly, I don't fixate on stupid things that barely impact me. > Like getting stuck on minions once in 100 games. > ---- > > Honestly, I see a lot of unhealthy behavior that is clearly the reason many people are so miserable here. > > I don't see why I would have a different experience than other people. > I had a busy summer and didn't play much, but as you can see I still played hundreds of matches in this year. > > I tryhard in ranked, I get LP, I lose LP. I have the same stupid flamers and trolls and inters in games that everyone else has. > > So please do not try to invalidate my opinion just because it's different than yours. > I probably just happen to have a different perspective on things, and that's fine if you ask me. You aren't obsessed with a game because you don't play it often. Majority of people are mad that Riot doesn't fix things that are present for so long. So now more and more people just get eaten by their anger which was created by Riot. People wouldn't be so mad if they listened to them. Everyone is saying how client is crap for years and years but what was done about it? Nothing, it still freezes,crashes,bugs out, disconnects you etc. What was done about champion bugs that are in the game for years? Nothing or as a Rioter told me once :"If its not a game breaking thing we often don't try to fix it or have it at priority at all, there are more important things" Yeah, like releasing new champions with bugs and skins, but God forbid you repair the essentials of your game. Minion block has been here for so long as well and it happens almost every game (literally every game) and i can vouch for this. It has caused so many deaths that its unbearable. I can understand enemy creeps blocking you to some degree, but you would get mind %%%%ed and body blocked by your own. So your champion would start to rotate over and over and if you don't have a dash or a flash, you will stay there. You 'tryhard' in ranked but you don't really care about climbing, those that are passionate about the climb will get frustrated if someone trolls them,ints them or don't belong in their division so they lose them a game. Something that was here entire year due to LP gains and MMR. You don't really care about this game, you play it to pass some time, you join ranked because you want to play with someone on your level and not normal where you can get unranked guy or Challenger guy. You don't care if you win it or lose it but you say you 'tryhard' , it contradicts itself. If you badly expressed yourself, its fine but if you meant to REALLY WIN, it will be annoying when you lose because of someone else. Especially if you play more games per day. You say you don't crap your pants when a new champion is presented like everyone else. This goes to show that you don't understand that champion at all and how it will affect the meta or the game itself. Either that or you don't really care about the game as i said already. This is not about having an unhealthy relationship with a game, because you don't have it at all. You know this game exists and play it from time to time, sure but to have some connections with it? No.
: What do you mean I don't play the game? I play nearly daily. I said I got really into it this fall, October to be exact. I've been playing quite actively ever since. I got back in ranked, played a handful of games to get platinum again. Solo, Duo, different roles, champs. Full premade, everything. I don't know what makes you think I don't play the game. ---- What I was saying is that I barely played during summer, I was out a lot and didn't play many games in general. Here's my "journey" throughout the year, ie. how many League matches I played each month of 2019. - ** 89 in January** - **64 in February** - **63 in March** - **6 in April** - **4 in May** - **3 in June** - **0! in July** - **4 in August** - ** 9 in September** - **39 in October** - **50 in November** ---- Clearly, there's a big summer break in there. But right now, I'm quite active with more than a game a day on average. I'd say that's a lot of games. And I'm not just a "random gamer", whatever that means.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IEUAE3rp,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-12-11T10:50:32.037+0000) > > What do you mean I don't play the game? > > I play nearly daily. I said I got really into it this fall, October to be exact. > I've been playing quite actively ever since. > > I got back in ranked, played a handful of games to get platinum again. > Solo, Duo, different roles, champs. Full premade, everything. > > I don't know what makes you think I don't play the game. > ---- > What I was saying is that I barely played during summer, I was out a lot and didn't play many games in general. > Here's my "journey" throughout the year. > > I played **63 matches in March**. > - **6 in April** > - **4 in May** > - **3 in June** > - **0! in July** > - **4 in August** > -** 9 in September** > - **39 in October** > - **50 in November** > > ---- > I'm quite active with more than a game a day on average. > I'd say that's a lot of games. And I'm not just a "random gamer", whatever that means. People are losing their minds entire year over this game ( because of the mmr being %%%%ed, lp gains being messed up, 60 bugs in 1 patch, things being broken over repair etc). So you don't know the frustration which is where your 'enjoyment' is coming from. If you were playing this game like everyone, you would be the same. When i say random gamer i mean exactly that. You come and go but you don't commit or stay for long, so you don't get to be mad about blunt changes or about the game going downhill.
: Happy to see that I'm not alone ^^ I haven't played much League this year because I had a pretty exciting summer, but I getting back into it this fall was so much fun. And I'm very grateful that I can still enjoy this game after 7 years. Made a lot of unforgettable memories throughout the years.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IEUAE3rp,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-11T10:01:49.476+0000) > > Happy to see that I'm not alone ^^ > > I haven't played much League this year because I had a pretty exciting summer, but I getting back into it this fall was so much fun. And I'm very grateful that I can still enjoy this game after 7 years. > > Made a lot of unforgettable memories throughout the years. summer,fall? It's December atm. The only reason you 'enjoy it' is because you don't play it. This doesn't make you a League player, just a random gamer. With this said you don't know how frustrating this game is atm.
Rioter Comments
: No worries, everyone has a bad game. You will be better next game and will have a chance to win it.
> [{quoted}](name=Vayne In The Cut,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=sTnWdlEs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-16T16:37:43.386+0000) > > No worries, everyone has a bad game. You will be better next game and will have a chance to win it. {{sticker:sg-ahri-1}} I'll try to even better
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qZ1pUOLs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T18:52:37.106+0000) > > I dont want to be that %%%% to ban someone out in my team...Just be a decent human being, is that hard to ask.. I dont understand why this is allowed then dont complain after they int your game. you dont need 2 fingers of forhead to see they first time chamsp , or you ban that champ or you accept the int and dont cry about it.
> [{quoted}](name=FckOFFLosers,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qZ1pUOLs,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-10T22:09:17.655+0000) > > then dont complain after they int your game. you dont need 2 fingers of forhead to see they first time chamsp , or you ban that champ or you accept the int and dont cry about it. Are you stupid or something? It's perfectly fine with rules that they play like that while its punishable if you 'ban your own teammate' . Even if i do that every game i will get banned or punished for that.
: just ban Senna no one will play her.
> [{quoted}](name=FckOFFLosers,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=qZ1pUOLs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-10T17:34:38.791+0000) > > just ban Senna no one will play her. I dont want to be that %%%% to ban someone out in my team...Just be a decent human being, is that hard to ask.. I dont understand why this is allowed
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
dobbson (EUW)
: Comical
https://imgur.com/a/R2lhEMd
: We would also get rid of half of the smurfs, since they play on lvl 30-40 accounts and has no points on champs whatsoever.
> [{quoted}](name=FlyingSwallow,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bmHEV5gp,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T11:42:27.989+0000) > > We would also get rid of half of the smurfs, since they play on lvl 30-40 accounts and has no points on > champs whatsoever. I'm that one smurf that constantly plays on new accounts and i get enough mastery on the champs before lvl 30 to play soloQ.
: Happened to me just now, 2 games in row and i got demoted after one game at 0 LP... 4 of 4 players in my team had no mastery points on champions and did horribly. The next game 3 of them had no points, however all 4 did horribly again. It really should be a rule to have at least level 4 or 5 on champion before joining rankeds with it. It would actually help.
> [{quoted}](name=FlyingSwallow,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bmHEV5gp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-20T17:40:23.960+0000) > > Happened to me just now, 2 games in row and i got demoted after one game at 0 LP... 4 of 4 players in my team had no mastery points on champions and did horribly. The next game 3 of them had no points, however all 4 did horribly again. It really should be a rule to have at least level 4 or 5 on champion before joining rankeds with it. It would actually help. Yeah i agree with you and the guy i just responded who said the same thing. Unfortunately Riot has came forth with this to me and said that 'master points don't reflect someones knowledge' but i really wonder how that isn't connected in any way. Yeah that there are people who play on autopilot but they still got some grasp, more than that one who never played. He maybe saw some tutorials but that's not the same lol
Infernape (EUW)
: The one thing I love Paladins for is the fact that you cannot play a champion in ranked unless you have a certain amount of mastery on it.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bmHEV5gp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T16:54:32.395+0000) > > The one thing I love Paladins for is the fact that you cannot play a champion in ranked unless you have a certain amount of mastery on it. I don't play it but that strat is amazing and no idea why isn't in the League as well. People should have some amount of mastery in normals first before hitting SoloQ. It's only fair that isn't asking for much.
Rioter Comments
: Implying that a {{champion:157}} fanboy with 100000 mastery will NEVER go 1/10...! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bmHEV5gp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-20T16:07:55.865+0000) > > Implying that a {{champion:157}} fanboy with 100000 mastery will NEVER go 1/10...! > {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Implying that he could either int or have a bad game but when someone who has never played a champ goes 1/10 is straight up grief. You are picking a champ for the first time and expect to play at the SAME ELO as you do with your other champs.
Rioter Comments
: {{item:3153}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:1416}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3151}} + so many champs carry true damage armor reduction % hp damage
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oFZRUTe7,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-10-19T08:27:23.875+0000) > > {{item:3153}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3147}} {{item:3814}} {{item:1416}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3036}} {{item:3033}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3151}} + so many champs carry true damage armor reduction % hp damage Issue against someone like Cho for example that healing reduction items are too bad against his sustain, healing from his passive. He heals too much, despite buying Morello or Exec.
: No top lane tank is doing fine, even in pro play they’ve been completely forgotten (litterally besides 3-4 Orrn picks there’s been no top lane tanks played at worlds... and no chogath isn’t a tank) It’s not that they are no longer unkillable, it’s the fact that it’s too easy to kill them now... why bother playing a tank if you don’t tank more than a regular damage dealer, hence why bruisers or playing tanks full ap like malphite is currently infinitely more useful
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oFZRUTe7,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-10-18T22:46:07.386+0000) > > No top lane tank is doing fine, even in pro play they’ve been completely forgotten (litterally besides 3-4 Orrn picks there’s been no top lane tanks played at worlds... and no chogath isn’t a tank) > > It’s not that they are no longer unkillable, it’s the fact that it’s too easy to kill them now... why bother playing a tank if you don’t tank more than a regular damage dealer, hence why bruisers or playing tanks full ap like malphite is currently infinitely more useful {{champion:31}} not a tank? LUL
: Tanks arent Tanky anymore
{{champion:36}} {{champion:31}} {{champion:54}} {{champion:14}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:111}} {{champion:33}} {{champion:106}} {{item:3751}} {{item:3076}} {{item:3047}} {{item:3110}} {{item:3083}} {{item:3800}} {{item:3143}}{{item:3075}} {{item:3068}}{{item:3065}}
: You are not alone. But i think it's like this on Euw and less on Eune. I'm playing on both servers and Euw is much worse - troll wise, but eune more toxic
> [{quoted}](name=ÐÆÙsLØSmurf,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wTOObLi9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-15T02:03:37.013+0000) > > You are not alone. But i think it's like this on Euw and less on Eune. I'm playing on both servers and Euw is much worse - troll wise, but eune more toxic Eune is dogshit from Master+ lol. In every division you have players that aren't meant to be there and only int you or get hard outclassed. EUW is better in these divisions but lower than Master it's completely the same.
: People think higher elo is a dream land and achieving it a dream come true.
At Grandmaster,Challenger or in this case this Nami(Master) very often. People either have lists of people they want to int, troll or in many cases they play couple of games to get carried or lose no mattare just so they don't decay. As well lots of wintraders past 10 p.m. If you check, you can see lots of people getting the ranks mysteriously even though they have been Gold (for example) seasons in a row. Sure, you can improve but come on really? At least show your 'improvement' in previous seasons... I have been complaining about this since the beginning and as well as every other higher elo player. It's just absurd how they maintain the rank and they troll you,grief you,int you and they still go unpunished. All you can do is make peace with your lost of LP.
Kashiro (EUNE)
: It's present on every possible level of play, i don't know why would anyone assume that it's something incredible on high level play. It sucks every time you have someone like this but both teams eventually get those players, and to stay up your rank you need to actually win so i guess that nami needs to possess some skill.
> [{quoted}](name=Kashiro,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=89On0YT8,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-14T12:52:47.824+0000) > > It's present on every possible level of play, i don't know why would anyone assume that it's something incredible on high level play. It sucks every time you have someone like this but both teams eventually get those players, and to stay up your rank you need to actually win so i guess that nami needs to possess some skill. I'm not saying because of that, but because people dream about 'higher elos' to be higher ranked, when in reality it's a complete crap. At least on EUNE. If you really want it, go for EUW. You don't need 'skill' to preserve a rank, if you duoQ. And if you don't duoQ playing support that allows others to outperform is the same thing, so thats why Lulu, Janna, Nami,Soraka are the type of champions for that. You aren't a MVP support to have a skill, all you have to do is give others empowered abilities or shields. That's it.
: You had lost every turret in this video except top, but opponents had all their towers. You were also behind in gold, kills and dragons. I don't think Nami was trolling, she probably wanted to go next because she believed the game would lead to a slow defeat. This clip doesn't help at all.
> [{quoted}](name=ˉÐęqûńˉ,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=89On0YT8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-13T20:43:24.540+0000) > > You had lost every turret in this video except top, but opponents had all their towers. You were also behind in gold, kills and dragons. I don't think Nami was trolling, she probably wanted to go next because she believed the game would lead to a slow defeat. > > This clip doesn't help at all. As stated from the start, the clip was shorten, she was afk more than a half of the game spamming wards in a fountain.
Rioter Comments
: Does karma work also ? {{sticker:vlad-salute}} > Janna and you get carried without any knowledge on the game
> [{quoted}](name=Ebonmaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=dT0GjK3r,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-13T12:19:49.069+0000) > > Does karma work also ? {{sticker:vlad-salute}} Any champion on EUNE that can duoq can work. Karma, Lulu, Janna, Tarik all these champions that can allow one busted champion to snowball harder and carry you.
Rioter Comments
MAestRIO (EUW)
: How am I supposed to rank up
I'm just here to see a comment "You don't know how a hidden MMR works"
Avaln (EUNE)
: Trying to reconnect in any part of the game bug?
Im getting attempting to reconnect and random dc, but my MS is fine, i don't have lags. So i have no idea why i'm dcing.
: Keep getting disconnected
I've been disconnecting entire day and i dodged 2 games and lost 2 games because of it. Not my internet connection since i was watching LIVE worlds, but i keep getting dcd. Riot Support still says its on my end despite showing logs and doing everything. Edit: Since i got multiple pc's i tried them and i didn't get disconnected on them but on the main one i do every 30 seconds. It's not my local connection since i use LAN and all clients and pcs work but one. There is no solution in sight.
Infernape (EUW)
: If anything just take a screenshot of Speccy, which shows nothing but the components in your PC. But really, yes the client is a resource hog and sometimes runs like utter arse when it shouldn't. Probably because the client is based off of Google Chrome.
> [{quoted}](name=Infernape,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfZ4AoY5,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T15:28:49.824+0000) > > If anything just take a screenshot of Speccy, which shows nothing but the components in your PC. > > But really, yes the client is a resource hog and sometimes runs like utter arse when it shouldn't. Probably because the client is based off of Google Chrome. No idea why anyone would lie about pc specs. Wtf https://imgur.com/a/eRZqkXj
: exactly... > why cut the picture LUL, I want screenshot showing ur whole screen with league boards do what he said and i am sure he will say that you are the master of video editing...
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze Never Die,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfZ4AoY5,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-12T15:08:08.502+0000) > > exactly... > > do what he said and i am sure he will say that you are the master of video editing... I just dont want to show my full information, i dont know what he can do with it lol. Idk why would anyone lie about their specs lmao
: Cuz u lied for ur pc specs maybe?
> [{quoted}](name=Éren Jaeger,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfZ4AoY5,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T15:01:46.787+0000) > > Cuz u lied for ur pc specs maybe? And why would i lie about that? makes no sense
: just cut pic from someone else pc KEKW HAHA
> [{quoted}](name=Éren Jaeger,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfZ4AoY5,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:51:11.751+0000) > > just cut pic from someone else pc KEKW HAHA Why in the world would I or anyone do that??
: > [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfZ4AoY5,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:39:38.235+0000) > > I don't use any external websites for this pc, only gaming i legitimately bought on stream or in this case downloaded like League. So yeah bad example bud. Yeah, yeah, sorry. I'm SURE your computer is squeaky clean, man. SO sure. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfZ4AoY5,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:41:26.851+0000) > > Yeah, yeah, sorry. I'm SURE your computer is squeaky clean, man. SO sure. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Yeah sure. Bought a gaming pc , exclusively for gaming and nothing else just so i never have issues with viruses, malwares etc. That's why my games come from legitimate platforms like steam, origin etc. Not illegal downloaded.
: > [{quoted}](name=inFamous Zion,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfZ4AoY5,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:26:08.975+0000) > > i7 8700, pretty sure its a NASA comparing to yours. Oh well, so much for it. It's sufficent to go to a couple of shitty porn sites, get a f@@kton of malware in the process, and that's it. Even your so much fancy NASA computer is totally f@@ked. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfZ4AoY5,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:36:03.290+0000) > > Oh well, so much for it. It's sufficent to go to a couple of shitty porn sites, get a f@@kton of malware in the process, and that's it. Even your so much fancy NASA computer is totally f@@ked. > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} I don't use any external websites for this pc, only gaming i legitimately bought on steam or in this case downloaded like League. So yeah bad example bud.
: why cut the picture LUL, I want screenshot showing ur whole screen with league boards
> [{quoted}](name=Éren Jaeger,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfZ4AoY5,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:35:55.649+0000) > > why cut the picture LUL, I want screenshot showing ur whole screen with league boards There is no need to show the rest of the info from my personal pc. Kek
: provide screenshot thanks
> [{quoted}](name=Éren Jaeger,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfZ4AoY5,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:28:36.478+0000) > > provide screenshot thanks https://imgur.com/a/GfSvAs4 here you go, for your thirsty ass
: i cant even open the game. i was playing a ranked we win and then it said that the game was still on for 15 min, i close the game and then i couldnt open it again
> [{quoted}](name=Elmaestrodelamor,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfZ4AoY5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:27:33.035+0000) > > i cant even open the game. i was playing a ranked we win and then it said that the game was still on for 15 min, i close the game and then i couldnt open it again Yeah i just dodged because the client crashed, someone else dodged in the second champ select due to a crash as well. https://imgur.com/a/7boWgB9
: ur pc is crap
> [{quoted}](name=Éren Jaeger,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OfZ4AoY5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-12T14:23:48.584+0000) > > ur pc is crap i7 8700, pretty sure its a NASA comparing to yours.
Rioter Comments
: Same here,I thought my mouse %%%ed up or smt but turns out Im not alone,also wtf RIOT
> [{quoted}](name=Állambácsi001,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Yi5H9g4s,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-30T07:47:09.313+0000) > > Same here,I thought my mouse %%%ed up or smt but turns out Im not alone,also wtf RIOT I guess it's more than a client but rather server.
Rioter Comments
ˉˉIˉˉ (EUW)
: And how is anyone supposed to conclude this from just the screenshot you provided?
> [{quoted}](name=ˉˉIˉˉ,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9AF0pn4J,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-29T11:13:11.118+0000) > > And how is anyone supposed to conclude this from just the screenshot you provided? I would not have shared it here if it wasn't evident that he inted as 0 9 Rengar ADC as D1 player now would i?
ˉˉIˉˉ (EUW)
: I mean honestly that screenshot doesn't mean anything. He was definitely feeding very hard, but that doesn't make it intentional.
> [{quoted}](name=ˉˉIˉˉ,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=9AF0pn4J,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-28T21:31:36.427+0000) > > I mean honestly that screenshot doesn't mean anything. > He was definitely feeding very hard, but that doesn't make it intentional. He was 2/19/9 by the end of the game and he kept on ulting and jumping into 5 people. How is this for a D1 normal?
Rioter Comments
Show more

inFamous Zion

Level 228 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion