: Mate, you're playing a lane you know, in 1600MMR, while being 2k+. Of course you will have a better performance. It's called smurfing :D
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: yeah! that's what i'm saying. If you say "if the problem is in the game we might as well get it" But no! It may be due to some conditions overlapping each other that may cause problem. I recently noticed that among 3 processes that runs in the background, lol client eats a lot of bandwidth until the game starts, I mean a lot(net balancer data). So this result in me getting into game at 15 sec. Last night when I noticed game started without fountain barrier(or whatever it is called) and I was like what the hell? than I looked at the timer and it was 15 from the beginning. Than 4 games after that it went the same. Never had this issue, but since this frozen screed issue started this also happens.
Here, I came across this thread today. Have a look. https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/B7U1Rc6Y-30-seconds-delay
: 30 seconds delay
It's 15 sec for me. And around 10 sec for other friend and 25 sec for other one. Dunno what's happening.
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: No more drawing with mouse!
{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: > if this problem was seriously caused by patches then every single computer would have those same problems. https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/533/706/7ef.jpg _Seriously, you have no idea how many who doesn't know or, more likely, understands that._ I have never had any (major) FPS issues wth this game. Or indeed any game post-2013, when I built this rig, with a GPU upgrade Christmas 2016 (RIP Asus GTX 780). Asus Z77 Sabertooth Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Intel i7 3770K @ 4,30 GHz (40°C (idle) / 55°C (light load/gaming)) EVGA GTX 1080 FTW 8 GB Corsair Vengeance LP 32 GB DDR3 1600 MHz OS drive: Intel 540 240 GB SSD Game drive: Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB SSD
"if this problem was seriously caused by patches then every single computer would have those same problems." Seriously guys, really? there is a thing called optimization. Maybe some computer have overlapping of conditions which might cause the problem. Yeah you might not have them, but it doesn't mean that others are not having it and it's 100% fault on their side. Don't theory craft everything. If you do then PUBG should give skyrocket fps in dual 1080ti rigs but it is not, why? because it is not SLI optimized. Never say I don't have a problem so you shouldn't and if you have it's your fault. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: In the pre-season and beginning of season 8 no big group had any problems regarding FPS. Since the 8.10ish patches, you see large groups posting about FPS drops. Me myself has a HP Omen with Core i7, 32GB DDR4 (SODIMM) and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080. Now, you can say this is a godzilla amongst monster laptops and still I get fps drops. I easily get 300FPS and 10-11ms, but all of a sudden my fps drops below 30FPS sometimes. Nothing changed, no updates or anything, same laptop, just a different patch of league. I think I dont have to tell the people on which end the problem is.
yeah! that's what i'm saying. If you say "if the problem is in the game we might as well get it" But no! It may be due to some conditions overlapping each other that may cause problem. I recently noticed that among 3 processes that runs in the background, lol client eats a lot of bandwidth until the game starts, I mean a lot(net balancer data). So this result in me getting into game at 15 sec. Last night when I noticed game started without fountain barrier(or whatever it is called) and I was like what the hell? than I looked at the timer and it was 15 from the beginning. Than 4 games after that it went the same. Never had this issue, but since this frozen screed issue started this also happens.
: FPS DROP TINY GUIDE (Windows 10)
Hats off; nice post. All the things you need to make sure your PC is giving it's full to LoL. But I like to mention one thing here. Those computers you guys use? They are beast. What about computers without graphic cards? Me personally, I use Lenovo G570 with Intel HD graphic and Pentium CPU(70-80 FPS all settings high with shadow off). High spec rig has no problem running small/medium graphic intensive games like LoL. But the problem comes with smaller machines which includes about 30% of league player. Personally I never had problem regarding FPS as I knew all this steps and done it my self for other games. But since 8.15 the game stutters at starting, freezing for like 4-5 sec. Even in team fights sometimes. and as a league player you know what a missed frame cause. I'm just sayin that my laptop is the same, no new software installed. Played a game night before 8.15 it was all good, from next day I had this problem every game. Hey, maybe its my laptop but I'm searching for it on my end. so, there may be a possibility that the problem is on LoL's side. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Pick janna, build AP and soak his damage with a shield. Buy Zhonyas Play Zilean. Play Kayle
Exactly! Just make him rage quit.... {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
: zed isnt op, change my mind
Jesus,just take fiddle and watch zed widdle... ~~(I don't know what widdle is, just matches with sentence ;) )~~ **Or a stopwatch** {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Cypherous (EUW)
: Would defeat the purpose of the split, it was to reduce server load, queue times seem fine on EUW, can't speak for EUNE but considering the draft queue is disabled at times over there i don't imagine the population looks great
2 min queue timer isn't much tbh. And yes now that the clash is coming; increasing server load is the last thing they wanna do.
: They may claim otherwise but the punishment system is different. I wouldn't recommend a merge. Euw can get you banned for nearly nothing... The folks at Na are ultra shocked when i show them my chat logs after a punishment. Welp.
Oh my! I would love to take a transfer there. As here, they won't ban a intentionally feeding zero twenty-five jhin; they will not even ban if you swear; the only thing they will take action on is the word kewhyes(not if u write like this). I mean I tried all the things but I'm still on honor lvl 4 last check point. Maybe on lvl 5 tomorrow :)
TJ Apa (EUNE)
: Already did, w8ing for response :D
did you try them all? what did support ticket says? I got only 1st one. {{sticker:cass-cry}}
: Issues again
Same problem. Authentication takes like 3-4 minute. And client says lol is currently patching and greys out play button. client also takes 100+ kbps speed for no reason for 10-12 mins. and that affects my ping. Dunno whats happening.... {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
CivolJ (EUW)
: Really? This happened... Wow.
There is some serious issues right now regarding this matter. My friend had this too, and yeah he DC'd for like 10 sec because he turned off physical switch on his laptop accidentally. We won the game; I got +21 and him? -20. I mean we won right? He had most kills and damage. I mean what if it was his promos? **Hellowww? Riot?? Wut is happening??** {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Im a challenger smurf. Wanna duo? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Sure :) if you are on EUNE. May be you'll say a word or two which might be useful.
: > [{quoted}](name=Effroï,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5NAahEns,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-27T20:07:19.775+0000) > > i enter in a game today that a guy say die in bronze etc etc fed every lane and quit > > i wonder why people are moving to fortnite. It's true that lol has lost many players due to fortnite. Groups on FB for lol are dying while groups for fortnite are booming. Everyone can say what he doesn't like and state that this is the reason why lol is losing players. I can do that too. For example I find ranked experience crap and even though I would enjoy playing lol. I don't. I just play to get to gold and get the skins. Then I will play fornite. I have suggested that we shouldnt be forced to play ranked to get skin rewards. They just don't listen. I just want to see some actions that will bring back lol players.
The thing is once you played enough of league, you just can't leave like that. Yes, maybe for like some time and again you see a video on YouTube or a montage and you think what wrong with some games, and it happens again. So yeah, there are less people leaving league than the people saying they left league.
Effroï (EUW)
: aaawww how sad to hear that. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}} what riot is doing to prevent this to happen on ur match? NOTHING?!
Releasing new super cool videos... {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
: 1) are you completely sure these accounts were higher elo smurfs? Names alone dont mean anything. 2) you are equally likely to lose due to smurfs as to win because of them. Your rating wont get significantly changed just because of them. And playing against better players should be good for improving to be honest. 3) smurfing will never be something explicitly bannable. Higher elo smurfs will get higher elo, unless they play on a level that is below their own, in which case you won't see noticeable issues in a game. Yes, when they intentionally make a game worse just because they know its not their main account it sucks. But that is equally punishable as trolling, in which case you can and should just report the person.
1) yes, because they say at the start of the match. And even in-game. 2) I never said I am loosing my games because of smurfs. I just mentioned one problem which is with smurfs. And yes, 100% I believe that playing with good player is healthy to improve your knowledge. No doubts. I just said I am tired. (of continuous learning? *laughs*) 3)You and I both know reporting about something will do little, so I just try to take it positively and move on. And again, this post was not a complain, just some thoughts and frustration. XD
Rioter Comments
: High MMR , Low LP
I am s3 player with normal MMR. I am gaining 10-12 lp max for a game and loosing 20-22 lp. **Am I in elo hell?** XD {{sticker:cass-cry}} {{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Scoreboard is annoying me
Yeah, I thought it's just me. Kinda annoying to adjust up-down every game. XD
: missions BE option
yeah, I thought that,too +1 ; it should be there.
: How is the quote changing every some minutes..... {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Whaaaaaaaatt, now I noticed summoner name in the title.... God dammnn you are a poweruser. XD
Coxis (EUNE)
: Pssssst. Come in here. I gotta tell you something
How is the quote changing every some minutes..... {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: I had this promblem in solo queue. I didn't try to check another mode but then I saw that the client just told me that the mode that I chose is disabled for now... What?{{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
Happens in all mode, even in ARAM. Confirmed.
nawras77 (EUNE)
: Remake changed in patch?:
Nope, I think it's still on 3 min mark as I just remaked a game. BUT, yesterday when me(supp) and my friend(mid) were playing ranked, enemy mid was d/c for like a minute and a half then he came back but they still remaked. I though I was wrong about remake procedure. May be they changed it so you can remake even if someone is d/c just for a little bit and came back? that would not be good.
: > [{quoted}](name=infected162k,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bnito9yx,comment-id=000200010000000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-17T15:39:12.778+0000) > > It can be like every player has a ability to fortify ( Hi! DOTA 2) turret. so trolls can use their ability and it will be hardly an effect on team as others will still have the ability. And this could be strategic. Just think about it. i guess that's possible. but Riot never takes specific advice from players :(
It could also have variety, like a buff that increases/decrease attack-speed/ DPS of tower; one that can increase armor/MR of turret like Janna shield ; one for support that on activating gives a small healing over time ; just imagine action with this, like it can be game changer.
: hmm good idea but again, trolls may abuse it and if someone clicks it for no reason at all then it'gonna have no effect for your team. plus, sometimes when i have to hug tower, i click continuously around it so its easier for me to mis click the tower and accidentally activate the defense system. still it can be organized in some way imo.
It can be like every player has a ability to fortify ( Hi! DOTA 2) turret. so trolls can use their ability and it will be hardly an effect on team as others will still have the ability. And this could be strategic. Just think about it.
Evrö (EUNE)
: I think what will help you a lot, is specific attitude (I don't know if you are doing it or not BUT you definetely should) - give all the kills to your adc and team. I could speak same thing to junglers, I see many people jungling, ending up with 0 assists, not even caring if their top laner gets an assist from gank. Gold is crucial, obviously it depends on champions that are playing with you - if they scale well into late game. **It's always easier to win if you are 0/5/20 rather than 20/5/0.** Brand will always fall off to late game, you can still deal a lot of damage, but more often you gonna be comboed before you can combo somebody - your damage is good for poking, melts hp over time, but usually you won't deal 1,5k damage in one combo in mid game **to one person**, **you gonna deal half of it but to 5 people**. I bet that's where your deaths are coming from. You have to use that to your advantage, since you don't need that many items for early game, buy something like rylai to slow, trust me if you can make your carries fed, they will do the job for you in mid game. All you gonna have to do is hit stuns (with rylai - not even, just hit any skill and your carry should finish the job). Mid and late is where your role shifts from assassin to humble support, accept that you gonna get nuked easily, but sacrifice your butt for the carry. I hope it's gonna help at least a bit. Feel free to ask more questions. Tl;dr Try to give away kills early, weaken and try to cc enemies, die for your team, let your team sweep the kills and get 0 credit when the game ends - but you will win more!
Thanks for the tips! I think this is where my fault is because EVERY GAME I am like 1/0 or 2/0 early on due to my ignite+passive+rune. I usually go {{item:3092}} >{{item:3151}} >{{item:3116}} or {{item:3135}} against heavy MR>{{item:3157}} or {{item:3089}} As you said, last game I went {{item:3116}} first after {{item:3092}} and it was quite good. > die for your team Yes! what I generally do mid late game is try to ward and catch enemy off guard with my ADC, and because of my stun it's a 100% kill. In team fight I tired to R first and than whole combo (and die/{{item:3157}} ) so my team has to do less damage. Again, Thank you :)
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: [EUNE[ Normal Draft 24/7 Trial for Patch 8.13
Alright! Some relief in the heat of toxicity for position in blind pick....phewwww {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Please do the following: * Press Windows Key + R to open "run" * Type "cmd" and hit enter * Type "nslookup prod.eun1.lol.riotgames.com" and hit enter * Type "ping prod.eun1.lol.riotgames.com" and hit enter * Type "tracert prod.eun1.lol.riotgames.com" and hit enter * Once all these finish, please copy/paste the result in here And two final questions. Who is your ISP and where are you from?
Hey man, Idk how but I am able to login this morning. Yesterday I fall asleep and when I checked this morning, baam!! Everything's normal. But if you still need those data I can give it to you. Thanks for the assist. GGWP {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
SeekerK (EUNE)
: This is one damn error that has always been causing alot of trouble but i'll try my best to help you -.- Try logging, in the safe mode: * Press **Windows Key + R** to open "run" * Type "**msconfig**" and hit enter * Go to the "**boot**" tab, and check "**Safe Boot**" * Put a dot in "**Networking**" * Apply/OK, then restart * Launch and log in the client. * When complete, repeat these steps but uncheck "safe boot" to return to normal boot. (do not stay in the safe mode, this is for understanding what may be causing your issue) --- If the issue still continues, answer me these two questions: * Are you the only one using your network in your home? * Can you access your router manually?
Same error in safe mode. -_- Yes, I have my personal connection. Actually, I am playing on mobile data. Don't cringe, I know it's weird. but that's how it is. And just so you know, so far 8 of my friend (and increasing) from the same region (EUNE) are having the same problem. A local internet cafe is also having the same problem since this noon or so idk the time for sure. Can this be a bug on server side?
: Login issue..(you may be offline)
Same issue here mate. Trying to login for like 2.5 hours now. No luck. {{sticker:cass-cry}}
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Did you test the connection guide?
You mean this? : https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues * Server status : OK * My connection : Wi-Fi, Switched to a wired connection, No help. * Firewall : Disabled * DNS : Using public DNS (Google), also tried with default DNS. * Packet Loss : ZERO as per Hextech tool and online speed testing sites. * VPN and Proxy : No VPN and Proxy * Released and Flushed DNS * All Drivers up to date So, anything else I should do? {{sticker:sona-playing}}
SeekerK (EUNE)
: To avoid issues with the League code, some files may need to be on primary disks. Windows/Mac (some microsoft, some other) library's are in the C drive. League of legends needs to be connected to some of those library's to work without issues. Also there is the difference in permissions when it comes to primary and secondary disk which can also affect this. --- There is a chance that this issue had nohting to do with installation paths. Maybe something is blocking your game files from properly installing. To rule out permissions, please check the following: * To make sure your version of Windows is up-to-date, search for "Windows Update" in the Start menu and run the program. Disable UAC * Type “UAC” into your Windows taskbar * Select “Change User Account Control settings” * Select the “Never notify” option in the UAC settings box * Click “OK” Run the game as administrator * Right click on the shortcut for League of Legends * Select Properties * Check the box labelled "Run as Administrator" under the Compatibility tab Make sure that your internet premissions are correctly set: * Go to control panel * Change "view by" to "Small Icons" * Open "Network and Sharing Center" * Open "Internet Options" * Go to **Advanced tab** * Click the Reset button (for IE settings) and click reset on the pop-up window * If that doesn't work, try again but this time check the "Delete personal settings" box. * If that dosen't work, try again but this time scroll down in the window to the security section. Check TLS 1.0 and SSL 3.0 boxes and press **Apply**. --- For further troubleshooting take a look at [this guide](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues). Let me know how it goes :)
Windows up to date, UAC disabled temporarily, I always run game as Administrator so there's that; and lastly also did the reset you said. and TLS 1.0 and SSL 3.0 were already checked. Restarted the PC, still same problem. BTW thanks for the quick help. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
ZEDX12 (EUW)
: https://pastebin.com/PmeDehyZ this is my link cuz i have the same problem as mr.infected162k
Don't bother, They'll just tell you why'd you install the game in F directory. Go and install in Primary C drive. No real solution here. {{sticker:sg-janna}}
SeekerK (EUNE)
: When repatching, did you use Hextech repair tool and did you also disable your antivirus? If you didn't disable your antivirus, then this can be a permissions issue. --- Also your League is installed on E:/, you maybe have to reinstall the game on your primary C:/ drive.
I did use hex-tech repair too to force re-patch. _**And I UNINSTALLED MY ANTIVIRUS AND DISABLED MY FIREWALL.**_ And what problem can installing a game on E drive cause. I install all my games on E drive. I made sure that My C drive is totally accessible by anyone so Games doesn't have problem getting necessary files "just in case". so that solves the 3rd issue. (And BTW disable your antivirus? why? you wanna install a backdoor on my pc? seriously what's up with that? 2 years and never had firewall issue, why now?)
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Hello infected162k Disable your antivirus and use [Hextech Repair tool](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/224826367-Automated-Troubleshooting-Hextech-Repair-Tool) to force a repatch. If that doesn't work, share us your latest LeagueClient log file: * Go to "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Logs\LeagueClient Logs\" * Select the latest "LeagueClient.log" file (Should only be "LeagueClient" - not Ux or Renderer etc.) * Open it using notepad or a similar program * Select everything (ctrl + A) and copy it * Go to [pastebin.com](https://pastebin.com/) and paste the content there * Set the expiration date to 1 week * Submit it and share it with us.
Already did repatch, nothing happens. here is the link to pastebin : https://pastebin.com/DaNJrhtD please note that there are two files; one of 309 KB and on of 605 KB. As I can't put 2nd file (exceed 512 KB limitation) I have put up the 1st one. Both are modified on same day (today).
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: Next Event & Aatrox Rework
wow, Aatrox was out of my mind. I was considering Demacia vs Noxus event to be more likely. but now I think may be you are right. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
ariel1099 (EUNE)
: make champions unable to ban if your teammate shows it as intent
I am with you dude. It must be done and people who say yasuo or yi or whatever champ is bad or easy, THEY ARE PART OF THE GAME. you just hate them because you can't win against them? come on. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}

infected162k

Level 115 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion