: Its not a part of the game to harass and rant at your team that is toxic behaviour. Oh and your the one who said she has no cc and are now going back on it. There are a crazy amount of things that are wrong with your comments as well as them being very hostile and down right toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Superslimface,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YT6FJXoP,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-06-19T17:40:17.774+0000) > > Its not a part of the game to harass and rant at your team that is toxic behaviour. Oh and your the one who said she has no cc and are now going back on it. There are a crazy amount of things that are wrong with your comments as well as them being very hostile and down right toxic. First of all by no cc i meant that her CC can easily be dodged/walked out of. Dont be a wisee ass kid. It is part of the game, It's part of EVERy game.
: Soraka can be one of the most OP supports atm under the right circumstances.
True, but if it's ur first time i'd rather if u dont play soraka in ranked.
: i'm pretty sure they show at least 2-3 chat logs if they ban you.
Lol, i thought so too. Only this one, and i have been banned 3 minutes after the end of the game.
: If you were doing bad, would you feel good if someone kept saying ''YOU ARE BAD'' repeatedly in game?
but jesus man, u cant see what my other teammates have been saying. my jungler wanted to gank but i told him to back off since soraka has 0 damage. And when i said why didnt u go in/ u have 0 damage in the beginning it was because she blamed me for dying(she died as well, because again she had 0 DAMAGE)
AznaktaX (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=kajtek220,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YT6FJXoP,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-19T22:01:26.050+0000) > > First of all im not toxic at all, Telling people they are doing bad, and what to do next is not TOXIC. > And u are glad? how come? you dont even know me, all u can see is the chat logs. > It's only one side of the story, u cant see what my teammate wrote me(they did not flame though, but they did bug me) > Anyways, there's a difference between being toxic and telling people the truth and what to do next. > and being mad there's a huge difference between the things. > > And plz look at the chat logs again, i did not flame but i apperently my passive-aggressive chat style is a punishable offense. > > --_-- You ask why I am glad? Maybe it's because I meet someone toxic(regardless if they are in my team or the enemy team) in **ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAMN MATCH!!!!!** The less the better. In all honesty, despite my arrogance, I'm willing to welcome with open arms anyone who is willing to help himself first, before others can help him. Your words might not have been even close to some of the worst flaming I have seen, but you just b1tch too much. Your entire so called "constructive criticism"(chuckle) boiled down to "Don't pick Soraka, she has no damage." Oh, did I mention threatening to ragequit and report calling are both bannable offenses? The way the system works is that after getting punished once, you cannot for a period of time being even slightly negative, or else you get punished again and FAST. I said what I had to say. "Live" or "die". You choose.
> [{quoted}](name=AznaktaX,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YT6FJXoP,comment-id=00030000000100000000,timestamp=2016-06-19T23:02:40.873+0000) > > You ask why I am glad? Maybe it's because I meet someone toxic(regardless if they are in my team or the enemy team) in **ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAMN MATCH!!!!!** The less the better. > > In all honesty, despite my arrogance, I'm willing to welcome with open arms anyone who is willing to help himself first, before others can help him. > > Your words might not have been even close to some of the worst flaming I have seen, but you just b1tch too much. Your entire so called "constructive criticism"(chuckle) boiled down to "Don't pick Soraka, she has no damage." Oh, did I mention threatening to ragequit and report calling are both bannable offenses? > > The way the system works is that after getting punished once, you cannot for a period of time being even slightly negative, or else you get punished again and FAST. > > I said what I had to say. "Live" or "die". You choose. First of all telling her she has 0 damage is not flamimng, it's a fact man. stop trying to twist my words. Threatening to rage quit? so what, it is not a punishable offense mate. and telling someone to report xxx is a punishble offense? since when. Why cant i tell them to repor tsomebody if he's trolling/ toxic AF. And again, i did not flame. There's a difference between stating the truth and flaming.
: Do you even know the meaning of criticism? Because I see nothing in there except flame about how useless she is.
> [{quoted}](name=UninstalledLife,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YT6FJXoP,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2016-06-19T23:10:14.106+0000) > > Do you even know the meaning of criticism? Because I see nothing in there except flame about how useless she is. What? how excatly did i flame her? i told her she has 0 damage? That's a god damn fact. Report soraka? was just ranting in chat and telling u to report xxx is not flaming. Anythinhg else?
Silisa (EUNE)
: Has it occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, you suck at playing ADC? Because that's what I got from your log. You are bad at your role and blaming the support for it. How original. Since you already received two chat restrictions, your current punishment is deserved.
Is aid so myself, i cant play around soraka very well, that's why i asked her to pick blitz/any other support.
AznaktaX (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=kajtek220,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YT6FJXoP,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-19T16:35:58.295+0000) > > Wait what, i can get banned/chat restrict for saying this is what happens when u pick soraka? > and telling yasuo it's none of his god damn business is also punishable? > JEsus man, cant play league now days. > > im in the 5% of leaghue players that get chat restrict, That's bullshit I've seen nurmous players writing that stuff, gg wp. > > Nowonder people quit league to play overwatch, Riot sucks and that's fact. Yeah, go ask Battlenet players who actually paid for the games they were playing, and yet Blizzard took their money, and banned them for their toxic behavior. I'm glad you are going away, I really am very glad.
First of all im not toxic at all, Telling people they are doing bad, and what to do next is not TOXIC. And u are glad? how come? you dont even know me, all u can see is the chat logs. It's only one side of the story, u cant see what my teammate wrote me(they did not flame though, but they did bug me) Anyways, there's a difference between being toxic and telling people the truth and what to do next. and being mad there's a huge difference between the things. And plz look at the chat logs again, i did not flame but i apperently my passive-aggressive chat style is a punishable offense. --_--
: No, the majority of people are quitting league because of Dynamic queue, regarding the original post (holding back from commenting again), these are the things that you did/said that warranted you for the previous chat restrictions you obtained, and naturally, the system has moved you to the next punishment along the line seeing as though you didn't learn your lesson from punishments given beforehand, thus Riot giving you the ban hammer. Regards, KA.
Well i did learn my lesson, i didnt flame this time. I gave the the hard cold truth they ARE doing bad, How is that a punishable offence? telling the truth is bad?
Raistlin (EUNE)
: nop, smart people quitting on lol couse all thats left in lol is mostly toxic low elo style good players, most impo good people, long gone
nope, people quit lol cause they had it with how riot treat us.
GLurch (EUW)
: She probably knew how to play soraka.You should play what you are better with,yes,that is why you can't tell her to play Blitzcrank just because you want her to.Maybe she is bad at Blitz.
She was a bad soraka... and i did ask her to play blitz, but if she could player morgana why not? it was her first time playing soraka and yasuo my team mate enoucraged her to play soraka first time in ranked. so sry if i was mad=*=
: Soraka does have cc and there is nothing wrong with picking her. You called for reports and were pretty toxic/negative even if it was in responce to what other had said.
First of all, the only "CC" She has is her E, which can easily be walked out of. Second of all, She made a misplay that cost me our lane(and after the misplay she started listenning to me and that's how we WON) So i was a bit angry and ranted about it in chat, it's part of the game man. Being negtaive so what? I still tried to win and eventually won like i said imultiple times, it's part of the GAME. You should not be banned for ranting about the game, but u should be banned for flaming other players. Now what i did is not flame,i criticized soraka.
: If these restrictions were recent, you get moved to the next punishment on the list, which is a 14 day suspension. Also, you spent the entire game saying shit like 'why pick soraka', 'this is what happens when you take soraka', etc. Additionally, and this is just coming from a support main, don't sit there thinking you can dictate what the support picks. They can pick whatever they damn well please.
I will sit here and dictate what I want to dictate, and as a adc main, I give a little care about what u want to pick. You will pick What you play BETTER, and not just try out soraka for the first time in Ranked matchmaking ok?
Kjelldor (EUW)
: kajtek220: this is what happens when u take soraka kajtek220: yasou kajtek220: Shut ure god damn mouth kajtek220: gg wp, report yasuo+soraka kajtek220: it's none of your god damn business mate kajtek220: why the ** would u take soraka man kajtek220: dude kajtek220: u are bad kajtek220: plz report yasuo+soraka, thanks alot ALL of these sentences warrants a report. And no matter what you are reported for, if it was legit and you already got chat restricted you get a 14 ban. If you continue this behavior after your 14 day suspension, you will be permanently banned. The severity of breaking the rules does not determine the punishment, the amount of times you broke the rules in succession does.
Wait what, i can get banned/chat restrict for saying this is what happens when u pick soraka? and telling yasuo it's none of his god damn business is also punishable? JEsus man, cant play league now days. im in the 5% of leaghue players that get chat restrict, That's bullshit I've seen nurmous players writing that stuff, gg wp. Nowonder people quit league to play overwatch, Riot sucks and that's fact.
: Report calling is reportable. For future reference. Also, you insulted someone's champion pick for the entire damned game, which can and probably was taken as negative/passive aggressive comments, which are again reportable and punishable. Also, had you received any chat restrictions before?
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YT6FJXoP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-19T13:19:26.744+0000) > > Report calling is reportable. For future reference. > Also, you insulted someone's champion pick for the entire damned game, which can and probably was taken as negative/passive aggressive comments, which are again reportable and punishable. > Also, had you received any chat restrictions before? How excatly did i insult him? And i did but im saying it was fine, i deserved these chat restricts but not this ban. 14 day ban=*= I asked them to report him cause it was none of yasou business and he kept telling me noob and stuff like that...
Rioter Comments
Trias000 (EUNE)
: Has it ever occured that someone was trolling/feeding **because** you flamed them? PS. There's nothing wrong with "feeding", as long as you don't do it intentionally. You can't play perfectly every single game. Sadly, not many people realize this.
> [{quoted}](name=Trias000,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iLRBN6Tq,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-06-19T03:46:41.521+0000) > > Has it ever occured that someone was trolling/feeding **because** you flamed them? > > PS. There's nothing wrong with "feeding", as long as you don't do it intentionally. You can't play perfectly every single game. Sadly, not many people realize this. Has it ever occured to you, thatsomone was flaming BECAUSE u trolled/fed on purpose?

kajtek220

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion