: Lux, Rakan, Xayah, Ornn and Kayn not getting new stats in preseason?
Lux can go %%%% herself {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Metro (EUNE)
: Its unlikely, but possible, take in account that he is not that stupid, since everyone can see his games and he is well known, it wouldnt make sense for him to actually get boosted.
Well he can easily say that he's duoing with a friend, like he did but... how do we know he really is his friend?
elin990 (EUW)
: How do you know what build to use for an enemy?
Just like any guy that mains the champions you have listed
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: are you saying {{champion:50}} is a hard champion? he is up for the next champion update, riot announced that the reason behind it is his title : the Master Tactician does not fit his easy play style but lets forget about the official stuff, YOU think he is a hard champ? :D
For people with less than half a brain even annie and garen are hard
Werdx (EUNE)
: Not like {{champion:50}} that you can master in 4 and a half min. Whatever help you sleep at night bud.
It's very hard to land swain's q and his e and his r and his huge ass w
: don't you hate it when...
Haven't accepted friend requests from people I don't know in a few years so idk
Fłayboy (EUW)
: Support summoner name ideas?
: Except these things become less at higher rankings. Platinum upwards. Challenger Flex is still like Challenger Solo/Duo. So it's not that much of a clown party. I see more clowns in Solo/Duo xD
flex is just a bunch of solo players that try to get rewards for flex getting 3-4 man ganked by premades
: How about we update the drakes in the jungle?
I think dragon was perfectly fine when it just gave gold tbh
Eveninn (EUW)
: But I want to play the game rather than just sit in queue...
We are humans...we aren't all the same, some people would rather wait. Some people prefer quality over quantity
: weird. I don't seem to have lag at any point in the game. And also it seems to create some weird interactions like ekko q being unseen when it turns back. Idk maybe it will get better.
Yeah well it doesn't affect your ping it just creates these "glitchy" moments
: There is an issue with the way the game runs. Anyone witnessed it?
it's called packet loss, it has to do with your internet
: > [{quoted}](name=0111001001100001,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WbXE0YN3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-27T14:33:11.248+0000) > > how you know exactly he was punished ?! sometimes u get a message if someone gets punished because of you
yeah but you don't know exactly who got punished, it could have easily been an older report
Farce (EUNE)
: Guess? No. Break during 5 months? Definitely.
Leave a brute force program open for 5 months and it will break almost any password lol
Febos (EUW)
: What do you mean? I feel like you don't understand how the new system will work... The new system will not give you IP/BE for playing games. For each level up you'll win champion shards and essence which you can use to craft champions, BUT just playing the game (eg winning/losing games) won't give you anything (you need to level up). Moreover, the new system will be tailored towards new players by giving them "begginer" (aka cheap) champion shards to craft. Basically, you are not losing anything by already being at level 30. *** You should read this to be more informed on the topic: [Upcoming Changes to Leveling (...)](https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/09/upcoming-changes-to-leveling-ip-rewards/).
Yeah and we already lost 30 levels from that so we lost all those shards we could get, sounds great
: Love getting outplayed by 4/6 {{champion:134}} r for 1.5k dmg when she misses every spell and im 9/1 {{champion:29}} :DDDDD
I'm not saying that syndra's burst isn't %%%%%%ed but how is she getting in range to kill you tho?
Febos (EUW)
: No, the system isn't retroactive: [Preseason Update FAQ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012640908-Preseason-Update-FAQ) > ##I’m already level 30. Will I retroactively get the leveling capsules for climbing from 1–30? No. Remember that the new leveling system is a replacement for the IP you get after games now. You already got rewarded for all the games you played when you leveled from 1–30, but it was in the form of IP.
But the new system won't give just blue essence so that's bullshit :/
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Charmed Feathers,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=WQVZIJAl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-26T15:46:11.844+0000) > Hide the border and people will just go to "u suk", but they will at least not troll just because they are 1. jealous you have a border and they don't. 2. they assume you can carry them through all the hardcore feed as if you are some insane challenger with scripts. In my games it's usually the guy with the plat border that is feeding
: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, HOTFIX GALIO!!
I like how a rioter was like "wait till he goes live and see how strong it is". Yeah boi would you look at that
: I've seen it. But Talon can do the same thing. LB can do the same thing. Zed can do the same thing. Ziggs can do the same thing. I can go on and on, but most mid laners can do the same thing. Just stop thinking of him as a tank for the time being, and show him the respect you would normally give an AP midlaner. I expect Riot will sort him, by rather lowering his defensive stats, securely putting him in the mage category, or lowering his damage to secure him as a tank. It's up to Riot while direction they'll take with him. But just pay attention to how he builds and treat him appropriately.
So talon and lb can melt tanks with percentage damage? HAH
Drommel (EUNE)
: So not having a jungler or midder is fine in solo/duo ranked you say, okay. No Wonder I get demoted every game. This should be stickied somewhere, so people won't get the wrong idea: why pick jungler and midder if not wanting to play those lanes, and instead instalock top or adc, the lanes that are already filled.... Seems the draft solo/duo ranked is flawed. I main support, but the stuff I see in solo/duo ranked is absolutely crazy - it is worse than in blind pick. And this is the reason I do not see a point in solo/duo ranked anymore. One word: Chaos.
Instalocking and not picking the role you got are different things dumbo
Drommel (EUNE)
: Trolls/Instalocks
i don't see anything wrong with instalocking...the roles are already decided anyway
Sarokh (EUNE)
: Am I the only one who level up abilities with ALT?
S1lentQ (EUW)
: I'm not scared of anyone in matter of fact I beat galio yesterday with my caitlyn {{sticker:vayne-pose}}
so he was either afk or missed every q
: what if it happens to be that the Galio in the opponents team is a 1st time Galio? n you're playing your main!
he needs to land q on you to instakill...why would it matter that he's first time?
Rioter Comments
: This is not about meta slaving. His winrate continiously keep falling down. Month ago it was about 49. As viktor main its sad to see how you favourite champion loosing his power.
As any champion main it's sad seeing your champion losing power yet we don't see everyone yelling for buffs when it happens
Noezholio (EUW)
: But tristana and twitch got nerfed. You'll find their nerfs in the patchnotes under the title "ardent censer"
Twitch needs ardent to 3 shot your team from 800 range : ^). Sure bud
: And I would like to ask for: make a different slot for rift herald. How many times I intended to put ward in bush and called herald. This is crap.
One time I was playing lee and tried to ward jump and spawned the herald lol
: There are tons of custom skins I've seen that are better than the one Riot does. Those people do them solo in a span of a month. Im not going to believe that it is so hard for a team of professional computer graphic artists that they need to pay so much money that we get such low quality skin. It looks more like a chroma than a different skin. Yes it is free, but come on. Nobody plays Graves anyway. This is another excuse to not make a skin for a champion a lot of people play, to be sure they will buy skins. At least they could do some work and make it worth.
Of course it isn't harder for them, it's just called not giving a damn and rito game are great at that
: For me it's around 80 ms difference i have 90 ms in eune and +170 in euw
I think the problem is your internet if you have 80 ping on your main server
: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VICTORIOUS GRAVES? UPVOTE
Lmao and I was regreting not getting rewards, guess no reason to care anymore
xBoDiEx (EUW)
: Grow some %%%in balls maybe?
People have devolved so much that men grow a big hole instead of balls
KerberosFi (EUNE)
: Actually they already have system that separates smurfs and beginners pretty quickly. Apparently pretty working one too because I have got pretty much instantly put into games with only other smurfs myself on each new account I have created.
I think it's because most new players quit after getting to like level 5 or something instead of you actually being considered a smurf and getting placed with other smurfs
Smerk (EUW)
: New players play with other new players, while smurfs are playing versus smurfs, Riot designed this system long time ago. Low level experience is fine for new players, only smurfs have to suffer
Except that smurfs do actually play with new players. Just make a new account and see for yourself
: Played both, so i guess i´ve seen both as well. Playing blind would be kinda pointless.
You know what I meant. Still I find this strange since I played with both and I can feel the difference. Edit: You did have a 144hz monitor when you played with 144fps, right?
: Seen both, barely feel a difference.
Seen both or played with both?
TJ04 (EUW)
: Rotating Game Modes
Rotating game modes should be an actual rotation not poro king, ascension and singularity every time and urf and one for all once a year
: Maybe because there's no Team Ranked now that it got replaced by flex?! {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
What does team ranked have to do with duos in solo queue.....?
SMFC (EUW)
: True Solo q, with no premade at all
Never understood why we have premades in a solo queue especially after we got flex
: > [{quoted}](name=MirirPaladin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EtVnETTs,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-10-17T12:36:23.530+0000) > > well, i do have friends on lol but they are too smart to go teleport in jungle too smart to have fun?
Dying when you shouldn't and missing kills because you don't have flash is really fun. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: my first Worlds 2017 Hype Video
so much hype for skt skins
Manixion (EUW)
: Giving up in ranked matches
our team 1 - 69 enemy team teammate: HURR DURR NEVER SURRENDER no, just no if we are losing so hard that there's no way we can make a comeback im gonna go and make a sandwich and eat it while watching you struggle EDIT: Also don't tell me to look at SKT, I didn't win 3 world championships.
Smerk (EUW)
: I get it, but what's the point? He will have to use client to spend them either way, so why not buy RP then?
Well it's not something that happens very often but I remember that there were rp bonuses if you bought them in some specific days a long time ago and I couldn't acces the client because I didn't have any computers available
: make RP easyer to buy
I see nobody who replied gets it. Maybe he wants to buy rp while he doesn't have acces to the client
: Good name for a Thresh/Lee main?
Rioter Comments
: That's an assassin
FlexEnemy (EUNE)
: Everyone who have good soul read this 😔
99% sure this is a troll post, i mean...how can a homeless guy play games?
Rismosch (EUW)
: PSA Don't pick Xayah only because I pick Rakan and vice versa
I think that if your adc manages to lose lane with xayah they would lose it with any champion...
Show more

kalima994

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion