: >xdddd i can confirm that only 1% of the comunity will report someone from the enemy team when afk You can confirm that? How? Do you have access to riots internal data regarding report statistics? I doubt that. Are you a near omnipotent telephath, who can read the mind of every LoL player? I doubt that even more. So how exactly do you "confirm that"?
you said it yourself i am ominpotent telepath who can read the mind of every human and here is how i confirm that afk=3 letters do you know what else has 3?thats right gym.what people do in gyms?the get strong and muscular.Who is strong and muscular?thats right tyler1.Could this mean thar afk players like tyler1?i think so this is a hint. next we have rito=4 letters afk has 3 and rito has 4 so 4-3=1. 1 is for the eye in the triangle of the illuminati.Could this mean that rito work for the illuminate but 4+3=7.what else has 7 letters?thats right the phrase''rito pls''.This phrase is used by players to beg rito for things.For what are players begging rito?To free tyler1 and so this topic is about removing the leaver buster.we got major hint that afks love tyler 1 and that ALL players love tyler1 and they beg rito to unban him and unban them.Afks and non-afks are friends.People dont report their freinds. Riot work for the illuminate and community loves tyler1 confirmed!
Rismosch (EUW)
: Leeroy Jenkins however was not toxic. He was a meme that people enjoyed. Tyler1 is one of the most toxic people to every play league. And Riot doesn't encourage toxicity. So why should Riot, a company that tries it's best to clean the community from toxicty, promote an extremely toxic person who is nothing but a simple consumer? Tyler1 did nothing for the community, people don't respect him. Only the toxic people do, and Riot got rid of them too. So there is no reason for Riot to ever make a Tyler1 themed skin.
im telling you they will make skin for him.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Why though? He didn't do anything other than intentionally breaking the rules again and again. Why does a "criminal" deserve the honor to get a skin made after him?
why not? Leeroy Jenkis has tribute in WoW and Hearhstone and he isnt known about a good deed.He was just a idiot.
: >and ruined my day You ruined the day for 9 other players by being afk when they were expecting everyone to play. No one cares if it was a storm, a bird on the antenna, a crappy router or if the universe suddenly decided to change the rules of electromagnetism. Your connection = Your responsibility, so if you know that you can't play properly during a storm: **Don't Play during a storm.**
> You ruined the day for 9 other players by being afk when they were expecting everyone to play. xdddd i can confirm that only 1% of the comunity will report someone from the enemy team when afk.Same as trollers-if you are so humble and going to report him why you take the kills he offers you.
: Normal Blind Pick Low elo lane selection.
Its a blind pick you can get everyone.And do you remember when players wanted legacy client back?Yeah with the new client when getting into a champ select it laggs in the first 10 secs and its allmost impossible to write your lane first so with the new client becoming official the number of instalockers has increased.Go play DRAFT if you dont want instalockers
: >Can you tell me how honor works It's a very easy System really...you behave like a %%%%, you get no honor. Since every account starts at lvl 2, and your account is at level one, its very clear that you behaved in a way that told the system you dont deserve any. Luckily, there is a very easy way to change that...start being nice to others.
> > It's a very easy System really...you behave like a %%%%, you get no honor. and sometimes i still get flame by honor 5 lvl players
irekk11 (EUW)
: 2 accounts lvl 3 and Main is lvl 1/ Why bad players never surr
Ok I see that you are a veteran but here are my thoughts on why you shouldnt surrender: 1.You can allways make a comeback.Sometimes stealing baron or just a won teamfight can win you the game even when from behind.Today I got great game with Riven-I won my lane i had decent cs and provided vision on the top side of the river.However my midlaner who was vs Veigar didnt.My botlane also.And our jg wasnt very expirienced with Lee Sin.And just to mention they got a chogath.You know the tank that takes allmost no dmg but can oneshto anyone.Here is what i did-Im not Adrian or BoxBox and i know i cant carry with Riven.But i know my job and i knew who could carry-my adc.I kept shutting down midlane and helping bot but something just didnt seemed right.We lost every teamfight.Then i saw it.My adc build.I was the only one who got Armor penetration and lethality to dmg the Chogath.I suggested my adc to build it and then we won our first teamfight.Then we got them when they were doing baron.We killed them and stole baron and then we finished and won.My point is that if you are good as you think you are or know well what you can and cant you can manage to win allmost every game.Just dont give up like my midlaner.Dont surrender until you cant find a way. 2.Enemies dont finish.Sometimes enemies start to BM and then is your chance.In the late game timers are huge.Wipe them and win. 3.The challenge of playing from behind.I feel like not everyone enjoys challenges in this game and playing from behind is hard when u are at a champion like yasou or riven its Stomp or be stomped.Some players just dont give up.When from behind farm your way up to good items and be usseful Afterall its a team game and when the team refuses to surrender you go and fight.Its hard to carry but not impossible!
: WTF Riot i want this off my account NOW!!!
let me give you a tip: here are the forums.the people on the forums cant help you with this.we just give you oppinion. go to riot support and submit a ticket there.
: Banned for being flamed?
I really hate when i get flame for what i love to play too.But i cant really support you cus you see the chat thar riot gives for the bans includes only what you say i think thats a big problem because sometimes you can get confused if you werent in the game in the right team.But if everything is true they deserve it too
: This is why i wont play this game anymore!
: Can we finally get a oportunity to disable the chat ? (Enter-Button)
I see where are you going with this and i wanted it too but here is why it cant happen: this is team game and you cant communicate and most people in lower elos just ignore pings
: League comunity in a nutshell
I know the feeling of being ignored by the jg but understand its really hard to gank a loosing lane.you were playing vs ekko who can escape easy(i never played cho gath jungle but i dont see a good gank if you dont hit your q and ekko can dodge it with e) For the nami i can say that people honor everyone that they think they deserve but 3 honors dont stop you from reporting her.
: Well He Said it was ranked so the guy prolly stole OPs role. Not defending Just making clear.
i see its in ranked but it gets annoying.just imagine going into a game and the first thing you see is /all REPORT MID/TOP/JG/ADC INSTALOCK X9 things like that make me salty and most of the time the plaeyr didnt instalock just they didnt get they role and now flame the one who got it
xDany6 (EUNE)
: I got banned because a player instalocked my role in ranked cuz he was support!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just cant stand you idiots who think instalock is punishable.Deal with it!
LowKey02XD (EUNE)
: Need New Champions Mobile Tanks :D (For jungle and if you play them then send me a build)
Inaphyt (EUW)
: Can you spot the problem in this picture?
you have too much key fragments or keys and 0 boxes.Atleast you opened them.I still rarely open 1 per month.
Inaphyt (EUW)
: Can you spot the problem in this picture?
More keys or key fragments than boxes(0) is that it?
: Link or it didn't happen^^ I know it's unfair to demand a link to a reddit quote, it's mainly a rhetorical demand. But sorry, I have very strong doubts that you actually saw someone who actually and seriously compared the importance of doctors and Faker and decided that Faker is more deserving of admiration. And I doubt even more that you saw so many people who did that that it is justified to say that "people" in general think like that, like you claimed in your post.
https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/353a1p/faker_is_overrated/
: Link or it didn't happen^^ I know it's unfair to demand a link to a reddit quote, it's mainly a rhetorical demand. But sorry, I have very strong doubts that you actually saw someone who actually and seriously compared the importance of doctors and Faker and decided that Faker is more deserving of admiration. And I doubt even more that you saw so many people who did that that it is justified to say that "people" in general think like that, like you claimed in your post.
[](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/353a1p/faker_is_overrated/)
: > he earns money by PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!A doctor and a fire fighter don't earn that much,but they actually save people's lives. If you go by that logic, most of the jobs should be not payed. Having a job and earning money is not necessarily about being a great guy who helps society. It's about doing or creating something someone else has demand for. That's how money works. Thats why soccer players earn so much money. Not because the EARN it or their work is equal to the money they get, but because someone else is willing to pay them this kind of money for being that good. > What a world!People admire video gamers,not live savers!! That's a strawman argument. You just imagined someone who admires Faker and not doctors/fire fighters/teachers etc. Have you met this person? Did he tell you "Doctors are so useless, but Faker is so great" ? No you haven't. You are imagining a person (i.e. a "straw man") you are upset about, but doesn't actually exist. Without ever having met someone who is this kind of person you still claim that "people" are like that. That's nonsense. Have you considered that someone could be excited about esports or simply fascinated by someone elses skill and STILL respect "important" jobs? It's not a competition. It's simply two completely different things.
Yes i met people like that on Reddit.
Sykkuno (EUW)
: I guess you hate sports too, they are just running in a field going after a ball, how is that going to save lives hehe xd
I actually enjoy sports! Not esports-just clicking and pressing buttons.
Rioter Comments
Ajjantis (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=kiro1315,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E1ypsNOy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-01-04T11:27:35.074+0000) > > Classic Riot lapdog............ Im happy that you are banned =)
Your happines is over the ban has ended
kiro1315 (EUNE)
: Lol you are trully riot lapdog.He is deffending HIS DEAD PARENTS.PARENTS.Are your parents dear to you?WOW.JUST WOW.THERE IS 0 HUMILTY IN YOU.You dont help anyone you just do it for the money that riot gives you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
: > i was defending my dead parents can you understand that ? You weren't defending anybody or anything. The player you met wasn't a threat to anyone, he was insulting you on the internet. You got mad, and decided to insult him too. You didn't prevent any damage by flaming. All you did was lowering yourself to a flamer's standards. --- > my account was banned 2 times before Here's how the system works. 4 stages of punishment for toxic behavior exist: - 10 Games Chat Restriction - 25 Games Chat Restriction - 14-day suspension - Permanent ban In cases of extreme toxicity the Chat Restrictions can be skipped and a temporary or permanent ban will be given. This means to end up with a permaban you either were toxic for a long period of time, or you were extremely toxic for a shorter timespan. _(Things like racism, homophobia sexism etc. can cause you to skip the CRs)_
Lol you are trully riot lapdog.He is deffending HIS DEAD PARENTS.PARENTS.Are your parents dear to you?WOW.JUST WOW.THERE IS 0 HUMILTY IN YOU.You dont help anyone you just do it for the money that riot gives you.
: And how many times have you been punished before?
lol you try to be intresting to riot so they will give you advantage
: Greetings. Just because another player is breaking the rules, doesn't mean you are allowed to flame. Two wrongs do not make a right, and if you flame for whatever reason (which you did) you will get punished. Riot does not treat players who purchased RP any differently. This can easily be proven by all the permabanned players who complain that they've lost hundreds of dollars on accounts that are gone due to flaming. --- You cannot know whether the other player received a Chat Restriction. Either that, or he simply doesn't flame as much as you do, and hasn't reached the stage of a permanent ban yet. What you have to take from this is that retaliation is not an appropriate response. You're not defending yourself, that would mean you mute and report a player. What you do is simply being a jerk, and breaking the rules. I'm sorry but the punishment system seems to be working as intended, maybe it's you who needs to change ?
Classic Riot lapdog............
: How can you know the other person didn't get punished? Maybe it's that person's first offense and he got "just" chat banned, while this "righteous" player already flamed and got punished before that.
You get punishment feedback window
Rioter Comments

kiro1315

Level 32 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion