: Alright, I just find his argument very valid against your chat filter idea. > The other problem is that you imply that simple chat filters would be a solution. But in reality it has been proven that chat filters and chat restrictions are very ineffective at handling toxic players and too often these methods turn verbal toxicity into action based toxicity like trolling and feeding Might be that you addressed this already and I just missed it.
"Alright" is "Alright" and in that case that means i won argument against you you dont need to jump on another thing just admit it :) i am now actually ignoring your last comment and you know that :)
: How typical of someone who wants arguments. You only respond to the first line of text in his comment and pretend that the rest didn't exist. And right after complaining that people down vote your post without reading it.
Only reason i did not respont the rest of the text was that it was moralistic and this is not what i posted discussion for :)
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Okay, it's pretty obvious now that you're either trolling or you're mentally 12. Otherwise you wouldn't use caps like a ragekid. I'm not even going to argue, I'm just going to tell you that you should look at the downvotes, and start thinking about the fact that you may be the wrong one here.
LOL you just admitted that you have no answer and jumped on my CAPS. insane logically here. thanks for making me more confidence in myself you can leave this discussion now you have no answer no need to talk with you
Zanador (EUNE)
: So you follow social libertarianism then? That's an unusual one around here. Still, your counter argument is faulty. It's not nature or the government that makes robbing unacceptable, but rather society. And if you have access to internet to post on the boards or play games, then you don't live in nature, you live in a society. Go ahead and start stealing from your neighbors and see if the government gets angry before them. Riot isn't the government in a libertarianist view anyway, since in that school of thought, government and authority are questionable since they basically just took over things the people owned without adding anything substantial, but Riot has _created_ everything around here. You are on their legitimate property. But still, Riot only enforces the zero tolerance list on their own. And they are required to do so by the actual governments and international laws. Aside from that list, all of the rules were set up by the people, by society. If the players decided that they won't report people for calling each other's mothers names, then Riot would not punish it either. Your whole counterargument is misdirected so my original points still stand: You are trying to deflect responsibility and attempt to promote a dysfunctional system while by example you are showing us that the current one is doing it's job.
i am not saying that this system does not work. i am saying this system works. and it is frustating for toxic people like me. because i really dont like boosting accounts to 30 levels to play ranked but i got 4 accounts banned and there are some other players like me so i gave them idea to make this changes about filtering chat or this game will die and even players that stopped playing for bans will never come back even if they got unbanned everyone realises that. BUT thanks for normal answer you are only normal adult here that took discussion seriously :) i only want system to change or i dont play it anymore.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: > you just write wrong thing. Life allows me to kill someone and also life dont jails me for that it is government that jails me man you are wrong are you +18? i am not SURE sorry What even are you talking about? You were the one jumping on age. What is your point? Why age? Just because you are able to do something, that doesn't mean you should do it. You are able to rob a shop. You are able to jump in the front of a car. You are able beat an old man. Does that mean you should do it? It's the same with flaming. If you have some common sense, you know it's something that you shouldn't do. And seeing that there are many people who have never gotten a chat restriction in their lives, you should start thinking whether the issue is with you. If you really can't stop yourself from flaming, I would highly recommend a therapist, that may help.
Man stop unlogical talking i am tired. why do you teach me what to do moralist? why do you tell me what is wrong and what is not can you give me any source that tells me that jumping front of car is not correct or beating old man is not correct or robbing a shop is not correct according to the NATURE? not the government? no you cant man you have never think about it because you only learn what others tell you there is no moral if anyone dont teachs you about it dont act like everything is created itself OR you can check there was canibalism too trust me for them it was normal and you will not prove to them eating man is not normal. JUST DONT READ MORALS I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO than readin random LOL players morals that has never enen thought about important things on life. when you grow up they tell you robbing is BAD. this is what you took. but you did not ask WHY IS robbing BAD. this is difference between my logic and your logic you have 0 critical thinking and this happens when you save your feelings into you and dont express yourself and your ideas. they RULE you and you cant even think about WHY? i just wanted to tell the new way of system for riot and you read morals here
Zanador (EUNE)
: >3. I have question to riot. if it is not acceptable to flame in game then why do you let me flame and insult players? "If it is not acceptable to rob people, the why was i able to get into their house and steal their stuff?" Then you talk about simple text filters: >i Typed this TEXT you actually let me to send it to the player. i am learning informatics i know very well how algorithms work i know you can create way and dont let me to type that type of words in chat but WHY do you? problem will be solved if my INSULTING text will be deleted like nothing happend and THAT IS IT riot. trust me this is much better than your system. If the only way you know how to insult people is to type curse words, then i got to say that i've met more creative buckets of water before. -------------------------------- All right, time to put sarcasm aside. The first problem is that your whole post is a major deflection. You admit that you are doing something bad, but you insist that the fault lies with the system that enables you to express yourself. That's a textbook case of deflecting the responsibility. The other problem is that you imply that simple chat filters would be a solution. But in reality it has been proven that chat filters and chat restrictions are very ineffective at handling toxic players and too often these methods turn verbal toxicity into action based toxicity like trolling and feeding. I can point you in the right direction if you are interested in reading more about that subject. In the end i would just like to comment on a few of your sentences. >Reasons i got this permanent bans are same on 4 account. I was flaming players in game > I AM SAYING AND ADMITTING I AM TOXIC AF >i will NEVER play anymore trust me AND ONLY way i might play this game is if restriction system is changed I think this shows that the system is working as intended. It might be slow, but it will eventually reach the desired result. Have a nice day.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oNN8k3sP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-08T21:54:49.795+0000) > > "If it is not acceptable to rob people, the why was i able to get into their house and steal their stuff?" This is not right and i will tell you why. you tell me that for NATURE it is not acceptable to rob people? are you sure mate? i am sure that for NATURE there is nothing that tells me to dont rob anyone and then i am able to steal also :) you are misleading the discussion. i realised that discussion on boards is shit there is not logical and real discussion anywhere everyone acting big like they are better than someone else. you just read me morals here. THERE IS NATURE WHERE I CAN ROB AND STEAL who said that IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ROB? I AM SURE IT WAS NOT NATURE......... OH sorry man GOVERNMENT is not the thing i am talking about(Government tells me that it is not acceptable) in this game RIOT IS NATURE COZ THEY created game . GOVERNMENT ONLY CLAIMED LANDS AND THAT IS IT THEY HAVE NOTHING CREATED they only claimed things that already excisted .oh sorry man you are wrong. i did not want to go deep but i MUST because i dont need hero statements here i am 100% confident when i am talking and even i prove my words
radetari (EUNE)
: The reason why LoL messes up your mentallity
YES i agree with you you can flame them and you will get banned. THIS IS RIOT SYSTEM. IF YOU DONT FLAME THEM YOU WILL NOT GET BANNED. BUT YOU CAN FLAME THEM so you will and solution DONT LET ME TO INSULT JUST DELETE ALL MY INSULTIVE TEXTS AND THERE WONT BE ANY INSULT IN GAME
: i just need REAL arguments not like that UNLOGICAL
Wait dude i want to mention that the things you are talking about are UNLOGICAL. you think like wow. i am discussing about restriction system and you jump in discussion mention that my logic is not right after i prove that it is right and you said wrong thing you jumped on AGE. what is your point? why age? and not the real thing ? because you lost discussion to me and jump on other thing is not logical thing to do but its usefull thing to avoid self-dissapointment thanks for your unlogical attention you can scroll down :)
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >hey man did you know that only +12 players are able to play league ? can you determine how old i am without me telling you? because riot can't do it either i have a 10 year old cousin who plays this game every day after school
YES MAN I CANT DETERMINE IT AND EVERYONE CAN COMMENT SO? what was your point saying that i am discriminating? is riot discriminationg too? i cant detect riot cant detect it seems you are negative AF only reason is that i am banned and you act like you are better guy but trust me you dont even know me SO SCROLL DOWN INSTEAD OF ANNOYING ME.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >AND if you are not +18 PLEASE just leave discussion because underaged people wont be objective and rational about thing SO JUST LEAVE IT PLEASE DONT RUIN DISCUSSION. then should you be posting this, given your own rule and attitude in the comments? {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
MAN ARE YOU JOKING ME? WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ATTITUDE. I AM SAYING AND ADMITTING I AM TOXIC AF AND I AM NOT HERE TO TALK ABOUT ATTITUDE I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I HAVE BETTER SYSTEM WHICH WILL HELP EVERYONE EVEN TOXIC PLAYERS AND IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY YOU CAN SCROLL DOWN THANKS. THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME TOXIC. TALK LOGICALLY.
: you just write wrong thing. Life allows me to kill someone and also life dont jails me for that it is government that jails me man you are wrong are you +18? i am not SURE sorry
i just need REAL arguments not like that UNLOGICAL
Silent Note (EUNE)
: So according to your logic: Life allows you to kill people in real life. Like you can grab a knife and stab someone. And it's not something you should be jailed for, because nobody tried stopping you, you were able to kill them. That's exactly how valid your argument is.
you just write wrong thing. Life allows me to kill someone and also life dont jails me for that it is government that jails me man you are wrong are you +18? i am not SURE sorry
Shamose (EUW)
: > ONLY +18 players That's discrimination.
hey man did you know that only +12 players are able to play league ? nah you did not? then you can now tell me sorry or leave discussion and upvote it and also talk about thing that i opened instead of your ilusions because you are -18 and most of players here
: Chat Restriction/Toxicity/Ban discussing things/ ONLY +18 players
i got first downvote and dude did not even explain his ARGUMENTS about it. this is how "good" people is they just get enjoy to annoy someone he downvotes me in 1 minute after posting and this is not even enough to read but he does that :) insane :) just PERMA BAN him riot please :)
Rioter Comments

lvl 7 Singed

Level 20 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion