: No, I'm genuinely trying to win, really hard, I don't give up and I probably tryhard more than others, no matter if in normals or in rankeds, but I don't play for rank anymore. I never run down mid, I don't feed on purpose. I play because I want to play. But thanks for trying really very hard to misinterpret my post and downvoting it because of it :P
> [{quoted}](name=Ser Parmesan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yNwO7Wtb,comment-id=000000010001,timestamp=2020-01-23T09:39:51.120+0000) > > No, I'm genuinely trying to win, really hard, I don't give up and I probably tryhard more than others, no matter if in normals or in rankeds, but I don't play for rank anymore. I never run down mid, I don't feed on purpose. I play because I want to play. But thanks for trying really very hard to misinterpret my post and downvoting it because of it :P Ohkey downvote gone.
Câstiél (EUW)
: Ohh yes I remember!
> [{quoted}](name=Câstiél,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiJ4rl6,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-23T07:21:54.993+0000) > > Ohh yes I remember! Thats right i will login when i wake up so we can play some games now im really really tired its day and the sun is blinding me hahah xD.
: If he came back he could've been higher than Silver 1, it's possible his MMR dropped and you didn't know. He could also have played jinx before, depending on how long the break was. Jinx is a pretty old champion. Yuumi is new, but she's pretty easy to kill nonetheless. The only thing you need to know is "untargettable, heals, q follows mouse and slows, dont stand in ult you get rooted and useless alone." Imagine if you were up against someone like Sett or new Urgot, that would've been a big problem. (It's still a problem for players who actually know what they do.) Yes, it still doesn't excuse it, but just keep in mind you were lucky with that. If he went bad I wouldn't start to get toxic, I would just tell him to play some normals. Maybe he was a ranked onetrick before he quit? I do agree that he shouldn't have played ranked yet (maybe he played some normals before but didn't encounter for example Yuumi), but at least he was a good player and you won the game, so nothing to worry about anymore. It's easier said than done, but just chill about it because it's in the past and it went well. We don't know anything about the guy, heck, maybe he even misclicked ranked instead of normal.
> [{quoted}](name=Qiyana is Queen,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiJ4rl6,comment-id=0002000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-23T05:58:40.595+0000) > > If he came back he could've been higher than Silver 1, it's possible his MMR dropped and you didn't know. He could also have played jinx before, depending on how long the break was. Jinx is a pretty old champion. Yuumi is new, but she's pretty easy to kill nonetheless. The only thing you need to know is "untargettable, heals, q follows mouse and slows, dont stand in ult you get rooted and useless alone." Imagine if you were up against someone like Sett or new Urgot, that would've been a big problem. (It's still a problem for players who actually know what they do.) Yes, it still doesn't excuse it, but just keep in mind you were lucky with that. > > If he went bad I wouldn't start to get toxic, I would just tell him to play some normals. Maybe he was a ranked onetrick before he quit? > I do agree that he shouldn't have played ranked yet (maybe he played some normals before but didn't encounter for example Yuumi), but at least he was a good player and you won the game, so nothing to worry about anymore. > > It's easier said than done, but just chill about it because it's in the past and it went well. We don't know anything about the guy, heck, maybe he even misclicked ranked instead of normal. Ye i checked his match history first game was ranked sadly matched with me.
Rioter Comments
KłÑG (EUNE)
: that is so true my man
> [{quoted}](name=KłÑG,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yNwO7Wtb,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-23T00:28:42.738+0000) > > that is so true my man Thanks u2 ^^
: Idk why people are downvoting us for saying the player was nice and that he won, this doesn't make sense
> [{quoted}](name=Qiyana is Queen,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiJ4rl6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-01-22T18:50:47.818+0000) > > Idk why people are downvoting us for saying the player was nice and that he won, this doesn't make sense What would you do if he was on your team? and lets say he was bad he went 0/16 he completely forgot how to play,and you were already on 3 losing streaks and thats the 4th to make you go below 0 LP and demote again what would you do? im just making an example here Wouldnt you kinda act the same way i did? I complained on my post because this guy since he hasnt played for years he should be matched with either iron or bronze players max as many people say new players should be matched with iron-bronze. And that was on Silver 1 And we were vs gold, do you know how much i panicked that he started asking me so many questions? like what is my champ? what are my abilties? come on..... thank god he was a good player.
: I wished the game had more players like you. So many players care a lot about their rank, and therefor they will flame when they cannot get the desired rank. What they dont understand is that flaming makes them worse players. I recently started playing for fun aswell, it's really chill and it takes 20games to climb one division, but well that's just how long it took before and here's the thing. I enjoy the game. A lot. I enjoy the game and I don't play it for rank. I play it because I genuinely want to play the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Ser Parmesan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yNwO7Wtb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-22T22:11:51.605+0000) > > I wished the game had more players like you. > > So many players care a lot about their rank, and therefor they will flame when they cannot get the desired rank. What they dont understand is that flaming makes them worse players. > > I recently started playing for fun aswell, it's really chill and it takes 20games to climb one division, but well that's just how long it took before and here's the thing. > I enjoy the game. A lot. I enjoy the game and I don't play it for rank. I play it because I genuinely want to play the game. You play for fun on ranked? You will go and run it down mid on my game? that kind of fun you mean?! or what.
: > [{quoted}](name=1von,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8I0BmAq1,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-22T16:29:33.531+0000) > > %%%%% please. Come to silver you will see. > Last game insta killing their adc and jungler > and my teammates dies against 3 opponents. > > What more to do as a %%%%ing assassin mid laner? Kill everyone? yeah give me %%%%ing god code Oh I've been there on multiple accounts and have done just fine climbing :-) If you can't get out of Silver, it's probably because your skill level belongs there bud. It's that simple ;-)
> [{quoted}](name=Bananenschnder,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8I0BmAq1,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T16:38:33.360+0000) > > Oh I've been there on multiple accounts and have done just fine climbing :-) > If you can't get out of Silver, it's probably because your skill level belongs there bud. It's that simple ;-) Or the picks he plays arent strong enough to carry lost games. I was on silver too but when i stopped playing assasins(Zed) on mid i reached gold in 2 days while i was silver for 4 years xD.
: > [{quoted}](name=manolis201,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiJ4rl6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T03:17:02.239+0000) > > People like you piss me off really,you cant even figure it out by yourself when its written in the damn title? > Im talking about matchmake!... You should not post anything before you learn how to make logical sentences...
> [{quoted}](name=SoloGarenFTW,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiJ4rl6,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-22T08:05:19.330+0000) > > You should not post anything before you learn how to make logical sentences... Thanks for the advice. And sorry for the inconvenience to everyone.
Câstiél (EUW)
: Yes, really :P But to comment on your original post: It just happens. Old returning players have to be matched with someone, even in ranked. I agree, people should know what changed since the last time they played or how the current situation is, but that's not really something RIOT can check. Besides, what ELO was that game? EDIT: Hey! In which thread did we talk? I'm getting no real connection right now.
> [{quoted}](name=Câstiél,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiJ4rl6,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T09:03:50.716+0000) > > Yes, really :P > > But to comment on your original post: It just happens. Old returning players have to be matched with someone, even in ranked. > I agree, people should know what changed since the last time they played or how the current situation is, but that's not really something RIOT can check. > > Besides, what ELO was that game? > > EDIT: Hey! In which thread did we talk? I'm getting no real connection right now. Lol some days ago,that you told me you will move and it was at Silver 1... nearly gold the ELO of that game.
: I mean, I KINDA understand your point. People who took a long break from the game, come back, and instantly play Ranked without having a little training in normals. They SOMETIMES ruin games, but it's understandable that the guy thought his skills are still there and he can play like nothing happened. But people who take them champs "to try them out" on ranked piss me off. Really. Like, the perfect example would be {{champion:875}} . The day it comes out, everyone starts maining him and taking him to top, and then you can see people doing stupid things because they don't know what a certain ability does. THAT I can understand perfectly.
> [{quoted}](name=Dont read this,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiJ4rl6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2020-01-22T09:17:31.503+0000) > > I mean, I KINDA understand your point. People who took a long break from the game, come back, and instantly play Ranked without having a little training in normals. They SOMETIMES ruin games, but it's understandable that the guy thought his skills are still there and he can play like nothing happened. > > But people who take them champs "to try them out" on ranked piss me off. Really. Like, the perfect example would be {{champion:875}} . The day it comes out, everyone starts maining him and taking him to top, and then you can see people doing stupid things because they don't know what a certain ability does. THAT I can understand perfectly. Yes thats exactly what i meant by my post.thanks for pointing it out more clearer than me cause i have trouble in general explaining things.
Câstiél (EUW)
: You do realise that youre on the internet though? Sarcasm isn't really obvious in that environment.
> [{quoted}](name=Câstiél,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiJ4rl6,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T06:48:54.047+0000) > > You do realise that youre on the internet though? > Sarcasm isn't really obvious in that environment. Wait really? and hi again cas ^^
: You put a question mark but it is a statement, are you asking a question or just saying i got in a game with someone from 2014. I don't understand.
> [{quoted}](name=One Bang Sett,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiJ4rl6,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-22T03:30:13.839+0000) > > You put a question mark but it is a statement, are you asking a question or just saying i got in a game with someone from 2014. I don't understand. Im making it look sarcastic have you EVER heard of sarcasm before?!
: All I got from this was a non-toxic player who hasn't played ranked apologized when they messed up and you still won. I'm waiting for the point of this post to appear
> [{quoted}](name=One Bang Sett,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hAiJ4rl6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-22T02:47:12.430+0000) > > All I got from this was a non-toxic player who hasn't played ranked apologized when they messed up and you still won. I'm waiting for the point of this post to appear People like you really piss me off ,you cant even figure it out by yourself when its written in the damn title? Im talking about matchmake!...
Rioter Comments
manolis201 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sona Crushes All,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y7xIEB8K,comment-id=000800000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-21T19:33:26.687+0000) > > If i showed 1 video with a support carry, it doesnt prove anything. Because you can argue that the support did well and the 5 enemies did bad. > > This is a screenshot of my solo Q climb a month ago where i went from p4 to d3 with 75% win rate in 60 games. > > https://imgur.com/r2v947P > > https://imgur.com/DIfgCed > > I dont have the full history on hand, but it clearly shows evidence that you can HARD carry as support. These screenshots were from a post i made about the build i was using to 'solve' weaknesses in the current sona state. What are these runes? havent seen them recomended wait what? Why sites dont recommend electrocute then lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Crushes All,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y7xIEB8K,comment-id=00080000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-21T23:20:21.156+0000) > > Im a sona OTP with over 3m points experience. > > I dont expect everyone to understand my champion to the depth i do. > I know all of her strengths and weaknesses in the current meta, inside out. > > This build works for me, it answered all my problems and the results were really positive. > > Before that i was plat 1--4 for a season using Sorc Tree, having no lane pressure and being too squishy. > > > > Electrocute was reworked to be far more like TLD from S7. > TLD on sona was broken, and electrocute has even better AP scaling (25% up from 10%) > Basically if its viable to be aggro in lane, then electrocute lets me 3 poke people for huge damage every 25 sec. > > This means i chunk the hell out of people and have a REALLY fat all in. Ye obviously but aery has no cooldown between damage so if you calculate how much dps you do you will do 30 from 25 if you hit 3 abilities with the rune rather than wait 25 seconds i mean actually depends on your champion if your cd is 6 seconds you will do 40 damage max 6X4=24 seconds from just 25 and on late thats way more obviously maybe even 200 more damage per second just saying.
: If i showed 1 video with a support carry, it doesnt prove anything. Because you can argue that the support did well and the 5 enemies did bad. This is a screenshot of my solo Q climb a month ago where i went from p4 to d3 with 75% win rate in 60 games. https://imgur.com/r2v947P https://imgur.com/DIfgCed I dont have the full history on hand, but it clearly shows evidence that you can HARD carry as support. These screenshots were from a post i made about the build i was using to 'solve' weaknesses in the current sona state.
> [{quoted}](name=Sona Crushes All,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y7xIEB8K,comment-id=000800000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-21T19:33:26.687+0000) > > If i showed 1 video with a support carry, it doesnt prove anything. Because you can argue that the support did well and the 5 enemies did bad. > > This is a screenshot of my solo Q climb a month ago where i went from p4 to d3 with 75% win rate in 60 games. > > https://imgur.com/r2v947P > > https://imgur.com/DIfgCed > > I dont have the full history on hand, but it clearly shows evidence that you can HARD carry as support. These screenshots were from a post i made about the build i was using to 'solve' weaknesses in the current sona state. What are these runes? havent seen them recomended wait what? Why sites dont recommend electrocute then lol.
Fast Enough (EUNE)
: you forgot about her w nerf when she couldnt be targeted under tower
> [{quoted}](name=Fast Enough,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1wLtE2hP,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-19T13:43:23.487+0000) > > you forgot about her w nerf when she couldnt be targeted under tower Reminds me of Fizz E he can just use e and cancel the towershot.
DutchPro (EUW)
: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE PLEASE RIOT PLEASE
Yo relax Riot is not removing any champ its against the rules so its pointless for people to make delete this champion posts.
SANEakaIN (EUW)
: Could be latency, or could be your quick cast setup, I found the hold to show cast range was active so I made it quick without showing the aim aid. Responds faster that way, at least when I played Kayne... felt faster.
> [{quoted}](name=SANEakaIN,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AjqrqPjN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-21T19:52:09.915+0000) > > Could be latency, or could be your quick cast setup, I found the hold to show cast range was active so I made it quick without showing the aim aid. Responds faster that way, at least when I played Kayne... felt faster. Well i dont know if its a bug or something but if you have quick cast with indicator while the abilties are on quick cast without indicator and you have auto attack on too you actually get perfect CS if i disable that i will get 5 from 6. Can this be a bug? or you recommend me to disable quick cast from the box? and also on the hotkeys?? please help its really not enjoyable having a type of input lag when playing.
Rioter Comments
: Billion dollar company btw
Ye i just had to delete the whole game and reinstall it now works :)
kokakola92 (EUNE)
: Rito please make Kha a little stronger
April fools is in 2 months buddy you are early.
: Riot Support told me to team up with 1-2 people to minimize the chance of getting trolls. In SoloQ. I am not kidding. This season is the worst since launch.
> [{quoted}](name=Jade Hawke,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Elo2X7sA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2020-01-19T21:50:19.437+0000) > > Riot Support told me to team up with 1-2 people to minimize the chance of getting trolls. > > In SoloQ. > > I am not kidding. > > This season is the worst since launch. Read Guys... Minimize??? i was helping a friend win his promos we had an afker camilee jungle from level 5 LITERALLY FIRST TIME HE WAS PLAYING JUNGLE AND CAMILEE ON RANKED,and i was Midlane and i was useless my damage was useless and tell me how can you not %%%%ING tilt if you were useful and you became useless cause someone is afk and you are playing with your friend too and ofc my friend lost his promos and instantly left without playing anymore with me THANKS AND NICE %%%%ING MATCHMAKE. I said about to not tilt but this is the 3rd defeat in a row too after being autofilled to a lane i never play as well! my winrate from 65% is 61% Niceeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this was just too much to handle FREAK YOU!........ .. ...
HercaZ (EUNE)
: i win more normals that why i play it... far more proper players in normals than in ranked..
> [{quoted}](name=HercaZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y7xIEB8K,comment-id=00140000000000000000000000000002000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T17:05:19.893+0000) > > i win more normals that why i play it... far more proper players in normals than in ranked.. That is weird mine is the opposite.
HercaZ (EUNE)
: What did you change then? Stopped tilting others? :D lol dude you make me laugh...
> [{quoted}](name=HercaZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y7xIEB8K,comment-id=001400000000000000000000000000020000,timestamp=2020-01-20T16:17:59.573+0000) > > What did you change then? Stopped tilting others? :D lol dude you make me laugh... Stop being tilted thats what i changed,and also you need to play more games, i ve seen people are scared to play ranked cause they are scared that they will lose games you dont play enough games dude. I see you are switching back to normals major mistake! If you keep playing more you will see you will eventually win more and climb more. if you play 3 games ranked and 15 normals what progress you think you will do? You see? Tip: You lose more normal games than Ranked because people play for fun on normals just switch to rankeds people will put max effort in some games and some not but still its a higher percentage they will care than playing normals. Thats the reason i hate normals. You should too and you will see you will climb go grind in ranked and you ll see. If you are that good you will eventually climb if you keep playing ranked. Also avoid duos. Play duos only with someone that will understand you completely and you have a very high winrate together.
HercaZ (EUNE)
: I asked you why is it intended like this? And you cant answer it... maximum elo when you are artificially restricted by the game to have 50% win rate? I dont get you man sorry...
> [{quoted}](name=HercaZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y7xIEB8K,comment-id=0014000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T15:48:44.576+0000) > > I asked you why is it intended like this? And you cant answer it... > maximum elo when you are artificially restricted by the game to have 50% win rate? > > I dont get you man sorry... How do i have 65% winrate then? i had 50-47% like you i just changed something duh.
HercaZ (EUNE)
: I asked you why is it intended like this? And you cant answer it... maximum elo when you are artificially restricted by the game to have 50% win rate? I dont get you man sorry...
> [{quoted}](name=HercaZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y7xIEB8K,comment-id=0014000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T15:48:44.576+0000) > > I asked you why is it intended like this? And you cant answer it... > maximum elo when you are artificially restricted by the game to have 50% win rate? > > I dont get you man sorry... Well acording to your match history in the latest games you have 3 wins and 2 loses yet you still complain
HercaZ (EUNE)
> [{quoted}](name=HercaZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y7xIEB8K,comment-id=0014000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T15:48:44.576+0000) > > I asked you why is it intended like this? And you cant answer it... > maximum elo when you are artificially restricted by the game to have 50% win rate? > > I dont get you man sorry... You have 50% winrate?
HercaZ (EUNE)
: Why should it be considered normal? it is BS man that`s what it is ...
> [{quoted}](name=HercaZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y7xIEB8K,comment-id=00140000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T15:42:31.046+0000) > > Why should it be considered normal? it is BS man that`s what it is ... And i myself have 2,5 milion points and i lose so what? i said if you win 1 and lose 1 you shouldnt complain the matchmake is working as intended i said if your match history is 2wins and 10 lose first try to improve your play and reduce your tilt and if it continues then yes its the matchmake a bit or you simply are on your maximum elo and struggle,usually when you are near your max skill you sturrugle to win games. P.S Dont stop to try and improve.
HercaZ (EUNE)
: Dude... it sounds pretty amazing, but the problem is that nasus is fed AF and has 600+ stacks... he can tank the whole game by himself.. Does not matter how good you are as a support if you get in his range you are pretty much dead.. And who the hell does not pick exhaust as supporter? its a must in every game...
> [{quoted}](name=HercaZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y7xIEB8K,comment-id=001300000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T15:41:04.052+0000) > > Dude... it sounds pretty amazing, but the problem is that nasus is fed AF and has 600+ stacks... he can tank the whole game by himself.. Does not matter how good you are as a support if you get in his range you are pretty much dead.. > > And who the hell does not pick exhaust as supporter? its a must in every game... Well i said if you lose from a nasus its fine the champ is horrible in high elo anyways as i know i dont play him so its fair for me to lose vs him cause i know much later will be easier to win vs him in higher elos as someone in the team will know how to count him good so dont worry it happenes.
HercaZ (EUNE)
: And where did I mentioned tilt? I am old enough man... The coinflip system and tilt are two different things... If i get 3 wins straight and after that 3 loses, the system is messed up and everyone can see that.. I can see that very clearly, because I play the game only with one champion as my main. those who pick different champions mess up more often, or dont know them that well, so they actually make bad decisions or are newbs with their champions. But for someone as me who is in top 15 {{champion:12}} in the server I can clearly see the balancing of the teams and how flawed it is... After you get so many mastery points you simply cant play bad, you have a bad day if u make 5 small mistakes through the whole game... And if I get 3 wins and 3 loses after that, it simply means that its not me who lost the game, because I play exactly the same each game... This only means that there is no balancing among the teams and it is completely random... And believe me if a player has 1.7kk mastery points, he sure wants to win and not just jerk around trolling others.. P.s. The only real ranked games are flex with 5 premades and actual teams. This is the real ranked games and this is where you can have a high win rate. Solo/duo is just a coinflip that does not work the way it should..
> [{quoted}](name=HercaZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y7xIEB8K,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T15:35:34.708+0000) > > And where did I mentioned tilt? I am old enough man... > > The coinflip system and tilt are two different things... If i get 3 wins straight and after that 3 loses, the system is messed up and everyone can see that.. I can see that very clearly, because I play the game only with one champion as my main. those who pick different champions mess up more often, or dont know them that well, so they actually make bad decisions or are newbs with their champions. But for someone as me who is in top 15 {{champion:12}} in the server I can clearly see the balancing of the teams and how flawed it is... After you get so many mastery points you simply cant play bad, you have a bad day if u make 5 small mistakes through the whole game... And if I get 3 wins and 3 loses after that, it simply means that its not me who lost the game, because I play exactly the same each game... This only means that there is no balancing among the teams and it is completely random... And believe me if a player has 1.7kk mastery points, he sure wants to win and not just jerk around trolling others.. No if you win 3 and lose 3 the system works as it should(50% winrate) you shouldnt get angered or tilted by it when i get 10 wins and then 10 lose its compeltely normal but if you get 20 wins and 35 lose then..... thats a matchmake error for sure.And also that doesnt mean after the 3 wins 3 loses wont get a 5 wins 3 loses the more you climb the harder it is and you will lose more and cause you will lose more im sure you will tilt from bad players from anything dont tilt dude ever.
Dvs Hexler (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Dvs Hexler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=q0REkswU,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2020-01-20T13:07:37.426+0000) > > Εσυ με αυτο το ονομα και 30 λεβελ τι να πεις. ΕΙσαι ενας απο αυτους. Excuse me? Eimoun den eimai pia exei kairo.
Dvs Hexler (EUNE)
: Bored of RIOT systems that only cares about flaming
And your level of toxicity and negativity is a joke...its too much.
MusicaroN (EUW)
: nothing like that, just music on yt, steam and lol. Never happened before, and I rarely hard restart my pc, but hopefully won't happen again, I never had below 100 fps in lol, and after the bugslplat and error, chrome was working weird and in lol i had below 10 fps, restarted it 2 times. Only after pc restart things worked normally.
> [{quoted}](name=MusicaroN,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=TflPmYEB,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T04:15:48.511+0000) > > nothing like that, just music on yt, steam and lol. Never happened before, and I rarely hard restart my pc, but hopefully won't happen again, I never had below 100 fps in lol, and after the bugslplat and error, chrome was working weird and in lol i had below 10 fps, restarted it 2 times. > > Only after pc restart things worked normally. Mine was caused by chrome in the background too while music playing as well.
Dvs Hexler (EUNE)
: Bored of RIOT systems that only cares about flaming
MusicaroN (EUW)
: Funny how trolling is so common nowadays and Riot's lack of action as well to some point where you can admit on forums that you did it 10 times whitout expecting any consequences. It's like confessing to 10 murders but there is no police. **I'm not accusing you for trolling since it's so common, I'm accusing Riot for having a trash ban system and their lack of action.**
> [{quoted}](name=MusicaroN,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dfcYTbL7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-20T04:08:10.505+0000) > > Funny how trolling is so common nowadays and Riot's lack of action as well to some point where you can admit on forums that you did it 10 times whitout expecting any consequences. > > It's like confessing to 10 murders but there is no police. > > **I'm not accusing you for trolling since it's so common, I'm accusing Riot for having a trash ban system and their lack of action.** My troll was not the serious type it was just going off meta builds.Like 5000 hp or ap yasuo or ye just off meta not literally run it down.But me try to play around those builds and try to win but they werent working that well xD.
MusicaroN (EUW)
: GTX 1060, 16 GB RAM, I5 6500, windows 10, i think It can handle a game like lol
> [{quoted}](name=MusicaroN,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=TflPmYEB,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-20T03:59:47.029+0000) > > GTX 1060, 16 GB RAM, I5 6500, windows 10, i think It can handle a game like lol You have many stuff open? does your cpu usage spike? is your pc overcloaked? what about your gpu usage?
Sefiroz (EUW)
: Both on the boards, in game and in real life. As soon as something doesn't go as planned for a person they are very quick at complaining nowadays. I think this is shown overwhelmingly more in competitive free-to-play e-sportesque games the most, because it's easy to access.
> [{quoted}](name=Sefiroz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dfcYTbL7,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-20T03:02:34.308+0000) > > Both on the boards, in game and in real life. > > As soon as something doesn't go as planned for a person they are very quick at complaining nowadays. > I think this is shown overwhelmingly more in competitive free-to-play esportesque games the most, because it's easy to access. Yes thats true.
Sefiroz (EUW)
: Sadly it's the "Age of Mindless Complaints" :o
> [{quoted}](name=Sefiroz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dfcYTbL7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-20T02:51:09.178+0000) > > Sadly it's the "Age of Mindless Complaints" :o What does that mean? you mean on the boards or? im confused... :/
Rioter Comments
: I dont think anyone should be banned for flaming and being toxic (Ofc, as long as you dont say anything serious --- Like racial, homophobic, making Death treaths etc+). Instead of giving chat restrictions, 14 days ban and perma ban for flaming, they should rather just perma chat-restrict you. or in Worst case, perma chat-ban you.Problem solved. Perma bans should be for serious "crimes" (Racisme, Death treaths) and inting on purpose (Proven without reason of doubt)
> [{quoted}](name=TiltedTeemoNor,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5AxAAzZH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-19T19:57:08.434+0000) > > I dont think anyone should be banned for flaming and being toxic (Ofc, as long as you dont say anything serious --- Like racial, homophobic, making Death treaths etc+). Instead of giving chat restrictions, 14 days ban and perma ban for flaming, they should rather just perma chat-restrict you. or in Worst case, perma chat-ban you.Problem solved. > > Perma bans should be for serious "crimes" (Racisme, Death treaths) and inting on purpose (Proven without reason of doubt) Well Riot did that in older seasons and people were trolling way too much so its not a problem solved...
HercaZ (EUNE)
: The ranked is basically a coinflip... Sorry but it is true... It is perfect for imitating your growth, but in reality it is nothing more than a coinflip...
> [{quoted}](name=HercaZ,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y7xIEB8K,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2020-01-19T21:46:11.388+0000) > > The ranked is basically a coinflip... Sorry but it is true... It is perfect for imitating your growth, but in reality it is nothing more than a coinflip... What i noticed is also the more positive you are or Untiltable you will win more games actually,you have no idea how much the tilt blocks your brain into thinking an outplay precise and quicky it might be rigged but i dont beleve its that rigged im 75% winrate dude 75% 100 rankeds. I climbed all the way from bronze 2 to Silver 1 almost in just 5 days and thats because whenver i had someone trolling on my games it diidnt affect me negatevaly to impact my next performance its like it diidnt happen,try to beat your tilt even if you think its none you will see better winrates when you think the games are lost they arent,another mistake as well because you are desperate for the win or something like that you will most likely do mistakes cause you are secretly tilted from your previous games even if you think you are fine please work through your tilt it will help alot and never be toxic on chat.Thats when youy will see a big diffrence seriously,with a clearer state of mind you will crash through the rankeds. <3
ExoIce (EUW)
: Climbing a Broken ladder in Ranked - Solo/duo
I mean why is the ladder broken in season 10 too? personally i think preseason was way worse my winrate is at 75% Ranked winrate on solo duo at around 100 games! but ye im kinda scared that doesnt mean i wont suddenly go in a 50 game losing streak so my winrate drops to nearly 50% where the system wants i mean first promos for a new tier i lost them twice and then for a next division i diidnt lose once but the thing that is weird is i get +20 LP which is the LP i got in my first ranked game in this season 20-18-17-18-19-20 LP.
: The new champions isnt fun to play against...
Honestly it was way better before to be surprised of a new champ in near the end of the season rather than every 7-14 days.
Lofas09 (EUNE)
: Try this: **Method A ( Worked for me ):** 1. Go to LoL's install folder ( should be **Riot Games**, inside threre are bunch of folders like **Config, Cookies, DATA** etc. if not go to method B.) 2. Create 2 new folders. Name one **"League of Legends"** and the other **"Riot Client"**. 3. Now move the whole game to the **"League of Legends"** folder. - your Riot Games folder should look like this [https://imgur.com/bMARhXb](https://imgur.com/bMARhXb)). 4. Open the "League of Legends" folder and launch the game through the **"LeagueClient.exe"** file. 5. Login in and then go to **settings ( upper right corner > gear icon ) > General > sroll down and hit "Initiate Full Repair"**. 6. That's it. Your launcher should update and your friends tab should work. **Method B ( worked for some1 else ):** 1. If u already have the **"League of Legends" and "Riot Client"** folders inside the **Riot Games** folder, **delete the "Riot Client"** folder. 2. Open the "League of Legends" folder and launch the game through the **"LeagueClient.exe"** file. ( Should promp an error but it should be fine ). 3. Login in and then go to **settings ( upper right corner > gear icon ) > General > sroll down and hit "Initiate Full Repair"**. Let me know if it helps :) GL.
> [{quoted}](name=Lofas09,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=z1y7RWW6,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-01-19T23:23:34.290+0000) > > Try this: > **Method A ( Worked for me ):** > 1. Go to LoL's install folder ( should be **Riot Games**, inside threre are bunch of folders like **Config, Cookies, DATA** etc. if not go to method B.) > 2. Create 2 new folders. Name one **"League of Legends"** and the other **"Riot Client"**. > 3. Now move the whole game to the **"League of Legends"** folder. > - your Riot Games folder should look like this [https://imgur.com/bMARhXb](https://imgur.com/bMARhXb)). > 4. Open the "League of Legends" folder and launch the game through the **"LeagueClient.exe"** file. > 5. Login in and then go to **settings ( upper right corner > gear icon ) > General > sroll down and hit "Initiate Full Repair"**. > 6. That's it. Your launcher should update and your friends tab should work. > > **Method B ( worked for some1 else ):** > 1. If u already have the **"League of Legends" and "Riot Client"** folders inside the **Riot Games** folder, **delete the "Riot Client"** folder. > 2. Open the "League of Legends" folder and launch the game through the **"LeagueClient.exe"** file. ( Should promp an error but it should be fine ). > 3. Login in and then go to **settings ( upper right corner > gear icon ) > General > sroll down and hit "Initiate Full Repair"**. > > Let me know if it helps :) GL. Are you sure this will work? mine is like that since 5 days and its driving me nuts i guess is just a server error and might come back to you as well if its fixed from the main source tho first then it wont happen again..
Butchr (EUNE)
: High Ping only in LoL
At fortnite ( i dont play this game) when i tryed out once the Server i had 0-1 ms in the game and in here its either 56 or 66 same goes with counter strike around 20-40 only sometimes league is 70 and im at 100 meters from my isp so my ping never rises its time for Riot to do a server upgrade or something cause....we might even reach more ping than that...
MusicaroN (EUW)
: LEAGUE KILLING MY PC WHILE INGAME
What are your specs dude? btw its not your pc mine is an intel core i7 with a gpu from 2014 for extreme gaming in very high temps and does the same but less frequently the client just has perfromance issues its not optimized well enough. Mine used to never open the task manager was like acess denined lolclient.exe i was trying to restart the client cause it froze my pc from all that permission decline lul that was 2 months ago but still a recent event.
: Pyke doesnt have a shield. After that i stoped reading U aint funny
> [{quoted}](name=e621 Rengar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NXEIMj5U,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-18T03:13:58.940+0000) > > Pyke doesnt have a shield. > After that i stoped reading > U aint funny But im saying some truths there too why lethality shows like its a piece of shit and its blue no matter how much you have? while going for 1 magic pen item turns it green. :)
: Pyke doesnt have a shield. After that i stoped reading U aint funny
> [{quoted}](name=e621 Rengar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NXEIMj5U,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-18T03:13:58.940+0000) > > Pyke doesnt have a shield. > After that i stoped reading > U aint funny He had some type of shield in that game i dont know how grey health that cancerous bs btw why no more downvotes? Ap Zed is the way to win every lost game and you receive way more LP if you make it since its so easy to win with ap Zed you dont even need to press abilities just press actives and you win.
Show more

manolis201

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion