Not Yasuo (EUW)
: When the game started my whole team went mid and aram'd the game? what am i suppose to do with 2 disco champs (a nunu disco adc and a disco singed mid)?? and everyone on my team went mid and trolled.
_**YOU ARE ONLY JUDGE BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS**_ No One Care That They Did That Too. You Broke The Rules And Got Banned Justly. See You In 14 days.
: Kassadin bug TFT
Could you next time provide some kind of screen shoot. Even something like that can help.
: Karthus W 'wall of pain' - Strange name for a zero damage ability
If you go through wall of pain you will feel pain form his Q and E.
Lilrangos (EUW)
: the mecha skin was not that long ago you mad?
Since he is unpopular mage. And Riot want to make money with Skins and don't make mains happy. They won't make skin for unpopular champion that often. And Yes not that long ago for standards of unpopular champions. He got skin 398 days ago. And there are 55 other champions that didn't had skin for longer time For example Xerath with Skarner 1606 days without skin. You can look at it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EGOClu2TYHwl6Ub53RkHxcnlw0P4mEFVwCmZq5V331c/edit#gid=1609492492
: > [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=p5gxl9Gl,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-18T17:45:52.347+0000) > > You didn't, the reform card can show 1 game but you didnt got punished for that game only. How is it fair that they wouldnt even show me the reason i got punished then? I even made a ticket and thats the only game they highlighted
It's shows last few games you get reported. So you still gona rememebr those games.
Lilrangos (EUW)
: Aurelion Sol new skin
he got one not that long ago.
: Banned
>Im creating this in hope to connect to riot support in a faster way and get my account and profile safty up as fast as possible No friend. All you do by that is spaming forum. There's no one from support here and from Riot.
: exepct this week isn't 9.19 patch, 9.19 patch is released next week (unless they made 9.18 1 week only)
Oh then. I'm just rtarded.
Akaillusion (EUNE)
: they play him because he is op.
. . . . . Old Aatrox was strong. Even stronger than new one. And you had 0 things to %%%% up. And guess what. NO ONE PLAYED HIM.
: Server Maintenance LUL
Dasajan (EUNE)
: Champion's creative abilities
Old Aatrox had 1 bad skillshoot, one dash with little knockup and 2 spells that made his auto attacks stronger. Old Aatrox was most boring and unrewarding champion that was just weaker Yi. At least now people play him.
: I wanted to report someone, but Screenshot is bugged?
CJXander (EUNE)
: I am more worried about your gameplay than my own PART II
So you traded 267 gold. Even Faster Quest. 10 Ap 0,57 mana every sec. For 2,3 mana every sec. I don't think you should be flamed but why you think it's worth it?
timmy1691 (EUW)
: reporting
All report do is activate a bot. Number of reports don't matter. So report calling is not a thing you want to do. And can be one of reasons for your ban. If you flame somebody who is inting you get a ban. If it's what you meant by "truth". Riot don't care who started and why. All bot see is your chat log and "gameplay". He see something that shouldn't be here he give you punishment.
: I want to share my dream with all of you :)
>after i realized that i have to pay for achievements i just got a dream of league of legends future It's not a fu@#$% achivgment. It's a stat tracker. And that shit was paid in many game befor. Even p2p titles like cs:go.
KklsThanos (EUNE)
: Is this a bug? Or scripter got caught?
Wow. Get your tin foil off your head. That's just 2 people rage quiting. Movement is just a brain dead path finding trying to get where blitz is.
: Is Garen even balanced the slightest rn?
You used all your spells. Was 1 lvl behind. And that wasn't fast 1v1. Garen had an army of super minions. And this fight took 10 sec. And that secound clip. You were a villan. He deal and you f*@$%^ up you E.
: PLEASE BRING BACK RGM
Hey person from under a rock. I have good news and bad news. Good news is that they will be rgm. Bad news it's gona be urf. And they delete TT
asom121 (EUW)
: The truth
Maybe for you.
: Let them be. If numbers won’t convince them, nothing will.
I just want to end myself after facing those 2 people that can't understand a thing.
: Do you know what does hacking even mean?Umm this happend to even twitch streamers.How should i be responsible for my account when my account is HACKED,yes HACKED.i didnt gave up my info to anybody i just wanted to log into my account and i couldnt.Riot doesnt listen anymore to players creating tickets .
You are some kind of special? Let me tell you it once more YOU ARE ONLY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACC SECURITY. There's no way somebody gona get your password without your help. Either it's you try to be a pirate and downloaded spyware. Trying that sick free rp generator 9000. Or just trusting wrong person. THERE'S NO MAGIC APP THAT GONA GUESS SOMEBODY ELSE PASSWORD. AND THERE'S NO MAGIC HACKING INTO SERVERS TO STEAL PASSWORDS. PASSOWRDS ARE STORED AS A ENCODED STRING OF DATA. AND TO DECODE YOU NEED A F KEY THAT IS NOT STORED ON SERVER. AND WITHOUT A KEY THERE'S MORE COMBINATION THAT THERE'S ATOMS IN THIS F UNIVERS.
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: Guessing username isn't a problem most of them are taken there's millions of players and so is the usernames. Not to mention those smurfs who are making the numbers higher...
Ok. So you guessed username for acc. You don't know if it's lvl 1 acc or lvl 200. And now you run program doing 2 combinations every secounds. And after 2645620599 days or after 7348946 years of your pc runing without pause you know that his password don't have 8 letters. So now you run program for even longer to try 9 letters. NOW YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BRUTE FORCE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GUESS?
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: ***
OH well my bad. Still try to do 457,163,239,653,376 combinations with their long "verification process" just for shortest password. Not to mention you need to guess username as well.
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: What kind of security are you talking about? From riot side there's not much of it. Let me tell you a simple way to hack your account. 1. You go into create account section 2. You make a random username 3. If rito said that username is taken you are ready for hacking 4. Now you just need to guess the password of that username what will do a program instead of you And that's not the players fault that it's insecure it's RIOT fault there's lack of defense on their server
Oh. You poor soul. You want to use brute force without knowing anything about password. Not to mention. After 5 fail login attempts you are blocked from login in for few minuts. With 8 letter password you have 457,163,239,653,376 combinations. And that's the lowest you can have. And you have to do 5 of those per few minuts.
: Riot Player Support Excuses
Well. You are only person that is responsible for acc security. So they don't need to unban you.
: sure if you approach an annie with 2 items you will die but malphite have ult that is even better that annie's flash + R combo
Malphite Befor 6 he is trash. And without R he is useless. Most mages can do tone of damage without their R. Malph can't. He have no range.
: Reduce number of votes necessary to remake
You need 2 votes to remake. What you want is that remake have no votes at all.
: I have to share it, I simply have to.
: Daily reminder that matchmaking needs to be looked at
Who would have guess that snowbally champions gona snowball...
Salron88 (EUW)
: part of the game mechanics? no ranged champion says that only champions like garen or jax or darius with low melee auto range.
: p e e
Ezreal or Tris Jump to much.
iaapvper (EUW)
: i love the fact 80% of my posts are removed LOL
Oh it's you. My favorite troll. <3
Forte (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mikrogane2305,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kEEYTnJz,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-13T23:47:40.662+0000) > > First game > he int under tower and at baron pit. > > Secound game. > He inted under tower 3 times and then run it down at enemy jungle. > > I'm suprised you defend somebody while you can watch a freaking replay of him runing it down. I see no replays, just stats, and as I mentioned earlier, take a look at his history.
Well you can watch any ranked game. From Lol client. But whatever. Not that it matters now.
Forte (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=mikrogane2305,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kEEYTnJz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-13T23:33:44.475+0000) > > But you inted. > We can see where you die. > I'm suprised that system actually worked with so little deads. Take a look at his history, he's not inting, we all have bad games sometimes.
First game he int under tower and at baron pit. Secound game. He inted under tower 3 times and then run it down at enemy jungle. I'm suprised you defend somebody while you can watch a freaking replay of him runing it down.
: nice joke
But you inted. We can see where you die. I'm suprised that system actually worked with so little deads.
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: Cry me a riven lol
That same for you my Snowflake <3
: like who
other players who play that champion. You are compared to other players that play this champion.
Moralized (EUW)
: AutoAttack and Crits Mechanics
Go play batterite then. It should suit you.
ShacoOrTaco (EUNE)
: Snowflakes rito policy. Made by snoflakes exclusively, guess they got bullied alot {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
oh did somebody made you angry in a video game my Snowflake? Oh my dear snowflake don't be so angry over somebody playing bad. Yes go flame him my precious snowflake. It will make you feel better my Snowflake.
: yes but i have others things that can cover that
Well other players did better than you. So nope.
: Is meta item builds bannable?
Well you don't break any rule doing that. It's not bannable. If you have any more question about reporting to read this -> https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player
Fast Enough (EUNE)
: How can riot mess up 3 events this year?
Well Event at lvl of new Skins. Both are bad.
: Nautilus should get a rework, I call it by 2020
Well right now Fiddle + Voli bear get rework. And as far as I know Naut wasn't on list of possible reworks.
: urf
when they will delete Twisted Treeline
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Are Star Guardian missions difficult?
They are easy. Made 4 of them with 5 games.
: please remove autofill.
A. wait up to 3 minutes for a queue and maybe be forced to play a role you don't main and probably lose* B. wait up to 30 minutes for a queue and play your main role, and probably lose*
: Riot TR is idiotic
I never laugh so much over any post on this forum. Just unbind chat.
Kravixman (EUNE)
: I have no idea too, but you can buff Yuumi since someone took your attention! {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: Read this your best fan ever : ) ahahahahh
* Who you adress this to? There's no Riot here. Go reddit or NA forum. * Freedom of speech don't aplly to any game. You accepted ToU. * It's just easier to ban somebody why flame than to ban somebody why just act like a ret### aka Soft int. You in the same time don't want to ban somebody who had a bad game. Going with your logic you would get banned with your 0/15 lulu.
: Riot is buffing the most broken midlaner at the moment
You made my heart stop. But then i saw it's only pbe.
Show more

mikrogane2305

Level 213 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion