Rioter Comments
miodu1988 (EUNE)
: Game breaking malzahar bug
Okay i uploaded some screenshots so you can check out that everything is grey, including recall, flash, exhaust, ward everything. You can also see my 25 ad, 0 ap, 0 armor and mr which clearly isnt normal. http://imgur.com/a/v54cV EDIT: The pictures aren't HQ couse i took them with my phone but u can see what is going on
: It is near impossible to read your comments... It is probably a rarity due to **your** client/pc/inet which caused a bug on **their** game. Talking about "potato coding" is interesting concerning the punctuation, grammar, orthgraphy and structure of your post... edit: sometimes this happens on several champions but can usually be fixed by pressing "q".
> [{quoted}](name=Sten79,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=ayyl8iyt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-16T05:46:47.495+0000) > > It is near impossible to read your comments... > > It is probably a rarity due to **your** client/pc/inet which caused a bug on **their** game. > > Talking about "potato coding" is interesting concerning the punctuation, grammar, orthgraphy and structure of your post... > > edit: sometimes this happens on several champions but can usually be fixed by pressing "q". Thanks for reading the post till the end, and noticing that i wrote that i couldnt cast anything.
: its not malza bug, just clien and 100% it is ur PC
I dont think its to my pc that my abilities wont work. It said You cant cast this right now, something like that so i am pretty sure its about lol
Rioter Comments

miodu1988

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion