Mas17 (EUW)
: Do you play with the client in English on EUNE? The update might be caused by the language change? Although it might also be just a case of some launcher data that needs to be changed according to the region, server data or other reasons. If HDD space isn't an issue, I'd suggest making a copy of the client to use for NA separately from the EU one, that should remove this problem, although probably not the best solution (And you'd have to repeat this process with every new patch to avoid patching twice)
> [{quoted}](name=Mas17,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=w3r21Edz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-17T09:11:53.809+0000) > > Do you play with the client in English on EUNE? The update might be caused by the language change? Although it might also be just a case of some launcher data that needs to be changed according to the region, server data or other reasons. > > If HDD space isn't an issue, I'd suggest making a copy of the client to use for NA separately from the EU one, that should remove this problem, although probably not the best solution (And you'd have to repeat this process with every new patch to avoid patching twice) Yeah.. I forgot you could just make a copy of the client .. Thanks and yes i do play the game in English on every server.
Rioter Comments
: And if you report those tags, they get changed too. The difference between those and the one you're presenting is that the "tits" and "sex" is just crude, where as the K acronym is abhorrent.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2HrnEFZh,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-09T10:16:17.154+0000) > > And if you report those tags, they get changed too. > > The difference between those and the one you're presenting is that the "tits" and "sex" is just crude, where as the K acronym is abhorrent. Yeah i guess ur right... Thanks for clearing that up for me
: Will your club tag get changed: Definitely. Could you be punished for it: There's a chance, possibly. That acronym is Zero-tolerance in League, and shouldn't really be used, even as a club tag.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2HrnEFZh,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-09T09:46:51.593+0000) > > Will your club tag get changed: Definitely. > > Could you be punished for it: There's a chance, possibly. That acronym is Zero-tolerance in League, and shouldn't really be used, even as a club tag. But its not actually restricted and it could possibly stand for anything as its a club tag and people put stuff like tits or sex in there too... I guess ill just stop using it anyway though
: why would you even want a tag like this?
> [{quoted}](name=Super Hooker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2HrnEFZh,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-10-09T09:51:32.645+0000) > > why would you even want a tag like this? like i said, it triggers people
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Cypherous (EUW)
: > This guy is an Unranked player, playing in my Gold 5 promos, btw..? Because gold 5 isn't special, in terms of MMR its not actually that different from the default MMR of a brand new account, it snot unheard of and being ranked already isn't a requirement for being in matches with players in promos > I played 5 promo games and 1 of them i got a Veigar adc who sat at his tower LITERALLY not doing anything, besides flaming others. Could happen to anyone > Why do i have to get teammates like this? Like i heard its "because they want to see if you can 1v9 even if 1 player trolls you" And i've heard people lose more LP for surrendering and that trolls don't get banned, best not to listen to everything everyone tells you ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GUZL1uEO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-08T16:51:53.062+0000) > > Because gold 5 isn't special, in terms of MMR its not actually that different from the default MMR of a brand new account, it snot unheard of and being ranked already isn't a requirement for being in matches with players in promos > > Could happen to anyone > > And i've heard people lose more LP for surrendering and that trolls don't get banned, best not to listen to everything everyone tells you ;) I know that Gold 5 isnt anything special / high elo, but those players in my games are like people who just started playing the game and I have played the game for some time and its really ruining the game for the team to get the Unranked player. And it really seems like I get much worse of teams when in promos.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: Your experiment doesn't show much really. People are more chill in ARAM and they often queue up again right away, thus it is more likely that nobody saw what you wrote there. Also at that point people are usually done with reporting already, so they can simply don't care about reporting you If you want to do actual experiment then you also have to make sure that someone reported you.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8NejJQ8b,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-18T22:52:16.360+0000) > > Your experiment doesn't show much really. People are more chill in ARAM and they often queue up again right away, thus it is more likely that nobody saw what you wrote there. Also at that point people are usually done with reporting already, so they can simply don't care about reporting you > > If you want to do actual experiment then you also have to make sure that someone reported you. I mean, in the games i played i made sure that people that were raging / tilted were mad at me too. I was saying stuff like "no u" or "throw like your mom did?", but ill test tomorrow, if this is true. I have enough accounts in EUW bronze / silver 5 that i dont care about xD ill probably post about it when im done %%%%ing around with the system.
Smerk (EUW)
: Post game chat is checked as well, check any recent post about ban with full chat logs
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8NejJQ8b,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-08-18T22:17:22.887+0000) > > Post game chat is checked as well, check any recent post about ban with full chat logs I actually tested this, I played around 10 aram games and said something like "%%% %%%% rapist" after game, and nothing happened, but when you actually have a passive aggressive behaviour throughout the game itself AND in post game, the post game chat will be included - i guess meaning you could not say a word in the game itself, but you can after.
: Testing ping before queuing
I mean, sounds like it would make queue times longer, with higher quality games. But some people like me have unstable connections that can go from stable 26 ping to 170ms for 20 minutes and there is nothing you can do at that point
: Truly going to try my hardest to reform
Riot doesnt want you to express your emotions while you play, so you have to keep any negative emotions for post game chat, where even death threats go through unnoticed.
: Dealing with people trying to bait you to flame ?
This community is full of little closet flamers that spam ping you for no reason or grief (since griefing is ok, unless u say the bad word) and then you say "why are you flaming me, when you had no pressure this game?" and you instantly get banned for Passive Aggressive behaviour and Riot support will not permanently mute you to prevent it. Enjoy. Edit: you can also say ANYTHING in pre / post game chat as it doesnt count, so you can literally give death threats there if you want aswel.
: Marissa, The Pulse Of The Forest.
"The Pulse Of The Forest" - Role: Mid? Sounds as deluded as Riots balancing team
: I became way to toxic.
When i started trying hard in League, I got Gold V and instantly got perma banned for passive aggressive behaviour, because I cared. Riot really likes to ban people that talk ingame, so you just counter this by going to the Pre / Post game chat and saying you will break their legs, or you will int. Because thats ok. Trolling and int. losing the game is alright, but saying the bad words isnt. -RiOt GaMeS Btw, i asked Riot Support to somehow make me unable to type in chat forever and they refused to help, so i got perma banned like 2 days after for my non flame passive aggressive chat. This banning system based on salty 12 year olds reporting made me way more toxic than i used to be. It doesnt work and Riot doesnt care.
sexbog34 (EUNE)
: Do you think that my PERMAMENT ban was deserved?
I got my main account perma banned right after reaching Gold V. For shit like "Why would i tryhard 1v5 in a normal, im just playing for mastery tokens" or "You have no map pressure, stop flaming me" / "I need help mid, they are diving me" and then i proceed to get flamed by both teams AND perma banned.
Rioter Comments
DerPunkt (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot ARedHerring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=scwpe88A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-08-15T15:31:08.889+0000) > > If you can proc it more frequently it's a buff, but the point is that there's less burst in a single trade, which makes it easier to react to. Easyier to react to means, you can flash heal and die 20 secs later. /ironie Thing is assassins could nuke targets with very little effort even non squishy targets. I tried building HP as and ADC when I came out of lane 6/0 and had to face a fed 7/0 Zed in team fights. My frozen mallet didn't even make me survive long enough to flash. Now I could (at least I hope still have to see how it plays out) But when Riot nerfs something their goal is never to make it disappear even if that happens sometimes. So they buffed the CD, this means it still is viable for champs that dont go in and out and leave devastation. For example Vi as a bruiser has a chance to go in proc it, Q out dance around skill shots go back in proc it again. Or if you go a tanky route you can jsut stay in and hope you live long enough to see a second proc. and fights can take much longer. Also it helps in lane. It creates duelling potential. Now the dual actually mean something. 20 Secs are not much time to heal back up, so there is a good chance you will die if you trade to freely.
Against a fed Zed you just build Ninja Tabi + Deaths dance + you have a support .. you should never die to zed in this meta
: ...you ask a question and answer your own question..wow.
Im asking "how is it nerfed" - why do people think its a nerf if its cooldown is so low and the damage is still good..
: Can you help me
Watch patch note videos? xd
ADC Yuumi (EUW)
: WTF IS RIOT THINKING???
But where is the old Nunu Bot toxic bm laugh
H1SD (EUNE)
: How did i get an S-
Maybe the champion is so broken, that even getting a kda like that isnt enough?
Ηuawei (EUNE)
: When Gangplank was actually fun to play and a fun champion
Instead of this, maybe complain about how useless he is, since even Jayce E+Q with 3x Lethality item + LDR does same / more damage than a GP combo.
  Rioter Comments
Kânekí (EUW)
: PLEASE UNBAN MY PERMABAN ACCOUNT
Its not ok to say the bad words :( But its ok to int feed for 20 minutes and not let your team surrender untill then. :)
Rioter Comments
: Too little counterplay towards cc.
You can go Cleanse + QSS + On Gangplank 4Head
: why its impossible to get to B2
Idk, man.. First time i started playing Ranked (solo) I wasnt really even trying, I was tilted like 3 of out of the 10 games and i still got placed like Silver 3 / 2.. And i was playing champions i didnt really know, in roles i didnt know. Maybe you should just place above bronze 4Head

palermo014

Level 115 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion