BlueStr (EUW)
: It was. I played around it quite a bit. Thing is, such pages are usually temporary. I mean omega teemo came out like 2 years ago, do you really think riot would let it take up space that long?
Ahh fair enough, I just thought about it and tried showing my girlfriend it but after 2 hours I couldnt even find a youtube vid of it
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=6iKx1ByU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-03-04T13:24:08.745+0000) > > There is software that allows you to record and watch replays. Lolreplay is not good, though. It works for a day and then doesn't work for two months. What DOES work though is SkinSpotlights Replays https://sites.google.com/site/skinspotlights/skinreplays > You might have to restart your lol, or computer or the software a couple of times. It didn't work for me at first, but ever since rebooting, it works perfectly. I just have to throw the "be careful" warning in with this - LoL specific replay programs often cause issues after patches - crashing, bugsplats, games not starting, etc. - so use at your own risk :-) It won't help with games in the past either (obviously), so won't help the OP get their pentakill :-(
: Yea, nothing is recorded - imagine the place it would hold on the servers...
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi profox, At this time there is no supported replay functionality I'm afraid - you would've needed to record the game while playing :-( Sorry about that - congrats on the penta however! :-)
no problem just have to get a penta again and record it {{summoner:31}}
Rioter Comments

profox killer 55

Level 52 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion