Rioter Comments
: > Does the elo system not apply in normals? Yes, it does. > I don't wanna demolish or be demolished just because there is a diamond in the game If there was no elo system you'd still have some players better than other players, so you may very well go up against diamond players and get wrecked but you'd have nothing to point to to say it was the problem
If the elo system applies in normals, how the %%%% does a silver 4 player get matched with a diamond 5 player? It's surprising enough I won that game but the first 15 minutes was a headache.
GLurch (EUW)
: Normals also use the same system ranked does when matching players, just that it doesn't carry over to specific queue types. Every queue uses MMR though when matching people together. Basically, the system matches you with people of the same MMR as you, in ranked as well. When you win, your MMR rises and when you lose, your MMR drops. In ranked, your MMR also determines the amount of LP you get. If your MMR is higher than the MMR for your elo, you gain more/lose less LP and if your MMR is lower, you lose more/gain less LP. Also, websites like op.gg will show you your MMR. Since they're just 3rd party websites and don't have the formula used by Riot, their MMR is just an estimate and doesn't have to be true. In fact, it could be entirely wrong.
According to op.gg my mmr is high bronze, for a silver player that is bad yes, but it sure isn't %%%%ing diamond or plat. Now a factor in the game I played could've been the time, but still, it's bs af.
Rioter Comments
ExciterD (EUW)
: you can block it but its like fizz' fish, you rather block the first part of the cc, or the second one once you get drowsy, the cleanse will free you from the slow, but you will fall asleep. if you use cleanse once you are asleep you gucci
but it's not like gangplanks W, it must be activated beforehand. It prevents cc from happening in the first place but nothing after. TL;DR it's impossible to block falling asleep as sivir, unless you have qss or mercurial
Rioter Comments
xGunna1 (EUW)
: it works but aery deals 20 dmg at lvl 1 but not true dmg
idk about aeries cooldown, but i do know that with some quick math you can see that aery deals more damage. The average mr these days is about 40, which is around 20% magic damage reduction, so 20x0.2 = 16 damage.
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. It's based on showing signs of reform. Once you display that you've significantly improved your behaviour, you'll gain levels again. How fast that goes is individual.
welp, i better start doing mute all again every game, because i am definitely not-not toxic
Rioter Comments
: Off-meta wanted! (Again.)
i tried nasus and ryze jungle, didn't work so well.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys! We've been working on improving the transfer service during its downtime - unfortunately we ran into issues meaning we will most likely **not** be able to bring things back online tomorrow. We don't have an updated ETA I'm afraid - once we have something solid we'll be sure to provide more information, but just wanted to jump in as it looks pretty unlikely it'll be today/tomorrow :-(
Completely unrelated to the problem of the current discussion but i heard that you can manually fix peoples icons on boards, and mine doesn't seem to sync up, it has never been in sync with my ingame one. Pls halp or pepe memes will invade.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: >My icon isn't sync with my ingame one. Server delay. It requires a certain amount of CPU power to sweep all player submitted changes, and so it does it only at set intervals (which is from a few hours to a day or so). However, if your icon has never changed, ever, then that is a bug and someone with Board admin access will have to press a button to manually update it
well can you do a private message to a boards admin? and if so then who is one?
Ophion (EUW)
: When are we going to get variety in the bottom position?
duo with some jackass in ranked games, by going completely off meta by playing something out of this world on bot. Even better, make a 3 or 4 man premade, and then have your adc be a tank and let the midlaner do all the damage. You can shape the meta how you like, if you're high enough rank and popular enough.
: My Thoughts on ''Lethal Tempo''
yeah everyone thought it was gonna be the op-st shit in the game, until they played it and realized that using it effectively requires you to lose out on alot of damage. And that's why press the attack is better. Although there are some exception *cough cough* xin zhao *cough cough*.
Rex Luxen (EUW)
: Riot Shit
I play normals, now more than ever cause ranks don't count alot anymore, and often i get matched with plats or golds, even diamonds, when i'm a silver player. You need to accept the fact that in normals, mmr means dogshit.
Rioter Comments
sahber14 (EUNE)
: Reaching gold
Aight thanks for the info. Better climb to not lose too much it seems.
Rioter Comments
: My experience playing in Bronze
it's not only bronze. silver 5 is about the same. good that i got into silver 4 lmao.
Zantonny (EUW)
: I feel like Trynd ult should be his passive, and permanent. It'd make Trynd much more fun as you can stomp every game. He'd be a really strong champion in the meta as he'd be able to fight everyone.
and that would make him unbalanced.... just because you're a trynda main and you feel like he is weak sometimes doesn't mean he was to be buffed.
prololmatek (EUNE)
: Riot pls
like someone said to me once "the same terrible players are on the opposite team". You're probably not the only one experiencing these problems.
: Meanwhile, others have the opposite problem of too many keys and not enough chests and you also had an honor capsule unlike many people so I don't see the problem here. Also, if I'm correct, this event allows tickets to be exchanged for key fragments so you have that.
exactly. although i am one with the "too many chests" people. at one point i even had like 9 chests lel.
Treycos (EUW)
: The last bugsplat i got was 3 years ago And you didn't even try to reconnect to the game, it would have taken 2 minutes, you can only blame yourself on that one
i tried reconnecting, but i can reconnect only once everyone has loaded in, so after 3 tries i was like "screw it, i'll watch a bit of a video" and then i forgot. if the bugsplats wouldn't happen, i wouldn't have forgotten.
Treycos (EUW)
: Yeah, it MUST be the client... right Personnaly, I lost my promos to D4 because of the moon's phases
what planet do you live on? have you NEVER had a bugsplat when you go to the loading screen of the game? i know it's partially my fault, but goddamn it is frustrating as hell to get those bugsplats.
Rioter Comments
: I'd love having a champion that requires micro skills and controlling other units, but honestly straight up copying Meepo wouldn't make it any special just because it's on the rift instead of DotA. PS: I've played DotA for 6 years before league I miss it, but I gotta hit plat {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Well no, not a straight up copy. If I remember correctly then Meepo could have unlimited copies of him, and also his base abilities were something I can't remember. On league you could make new base abilities and change his ult, for example all items work on all (insert champion name)s. Idk, but it doesn't have to be a copy, but rather a very similar champion to meepo, just like ashe and drow ranger, or corki and the helicopter guy. Althought their kits are completely different i think.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: Demoting after getting back to 0LP (so you need to win one game in the new division) and losing is completely normal. Only reason why you wouldn't demote is higher than normal mmr.
Welp, my mmr is ruined by the bad player matchmaking pool. Although both teams should be equally as toxic and bad, I tend to lose alot of games, because of my team. Maybe 1 in 4 games I see the enemy team being as bad as my average team.
Rioter Comments
: Hey! They're out now! You can check out all the chromas available in the client, or in the [official announcement](http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/skins/chromas). :)
: ~~What poolparty chromas?~~ nvm found them idk probably at some point in this or the next week
it's been some time since the patch, and i really want to get gay with the new graves chromas.
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Can u transfer my account on Russia Server ?
sending a support ticket might get you an answer. I don't know if it is possible.
sahber14 (EUNE)
: When are the pool party chromas coming out?
: Just as you said, you dealt with a FED Kayn...
well yeah, lethality got a %%%%%%ed buff this patch, and when people feed on your team (like in my every game) then yes, he is something that makes you wanna die irl.
: Could someone explain me why some mid lane mages have pretty low winrates?
they aren't played and when they are, then people tend to suck. Lux has alot of mains but most of them got there by luck I am guessing (mastery 7)
sahber14 (EUNE)
: he is too squishy, just oneshot him with graves or something. i don't find hard to deal with him
never mind, i just got a taste of fed kayn. seems like the only way to deal with him is a point and click stun
MacDeath (EUW)
: Unfortunately this is something that I have encountered during my rankeds: 1. No one bans Kayn 2. Enemy picks Kayn 3. No one knows how to deal with Kayn 4. Kayn gets fed 5. Kayn carries 6. Endgame chat: "gg rito another op champ" {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
he is too squishy, just oneshot him with graves or something. i don't find hard to deal with him
Rioter Comments
Altiverse (EUNE)
: TODAY IS THE DAY, GAME OF THRONES IS BACK YEEEEEE
on my birthday too, yay. crap, still have to wait multiple hours.
sahber14 (EUNE)
: duo with a guy you know is good, if you can't do that then play a champion you almost always win with, even when behind. And alos statistically you have a 75% chance of having a losing lane in your team every game. 25% chance of having 2 losing lanes and 50% chance of having 1 losing lane with 1 equal/winning lane. Basically play a champion that you know good and you can carry with even when behind, like I do with ryze and graves almost every game. Not every. Screw garen. op crap.
and when you go all solo carry champion, /mute all after first flaming comes from the chat. No matter if it is your team or the enemy team.
: How to deal with awful teammates in Silver
duo with a guy you know is good, if you can't do that then play a champion you almost always win with, even when behind. And alos statistically you have a 75% chance of having a losing lane in your team every game. 25% chance of having 2 losing lanes and 50% chance of having 1 losing lane with 1 equal/winning lane. Basically play a champion that you know good and you can carry with even when behind, like I do with ryze and graves almost every game. Not every. Screw garen. op crap.
: I'm signing off.
wonderful day? either i have no idea how garen works or he was buffed to the point where he is killable only in a 3v1 or 4v1.
: Kayn is a soul reaper and rhaast a shinigami!..
perhaps..... darkin are just another name for the shinigami. *queue dun dun duuun music*
Voidner (EUNE)
: Arclight skins
the justicar skins are theoretically like arclight skins. We can expect an arclight kayn or justicar kayn.
sahber14 (EUNE)
: Bought rp cards, unable to use
I love riot, they fixed it <3
Paladiyum (EUW)
: In you country you don't have banks? where you easy can deposit cahs to paypal accounts(3-7 bussnies day) , paysafecards(instantly) you no need to have any debit/credit card
I am underage, and thus I have no paypal. My father trust little on paypal and I don't think he has an account.
Show more

sahber14

Level 44 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion