realKano23 (EUNE)
: how did you climb out of silver?
: I cant even play a decent game on Sejuani, you do literally 0 damage, your CC becomes less and less and you are only tanky for a few seconds (passive) since they fkng nerfed warmogs. Sejuani is becoming is the old Yorick.
> [{quoted}](name=FNC 6ixGOD,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=W7bUhwRv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-11T20:36:09.658+0000) > > I cant even play a decent game on Sejuani, you do literally 0 damage, your CC becomes less and less and you are only tanky for a few seconds (passive) since they fkng nerfed warmogs. > Sejuani is becoming is the old Yorick. this is %%%%ing disgusting when you get oneshoted from a champion who cannot be killed , so her dmg nerf is pretty much deserved.
: Sejuani mains now are more like
she was in the meta every %%%%ing god damn season, calm your tits down, they will buff her again, soon.
Rioter Comments
Nadatari (EUNE)
: So that makes my argument invalid? How about vid in which bald guy from Rito explains how players cant keep up with changes and that Rito will slow down just a bit! I guess tha bcs only a small, small MINORITY of players felt like I did! I guess even us, few, were enough for Rito to give us Vid :D But Okey! Only time will tell what will happen!!!! Should I also point how you are lvl 21 and make your arguments from now on invalid? :D
> [{quoted}](name=sck my d1k rit0,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JEVmgKBK,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T08:39:48.167+0000) > > yeah im lvl 21 and I never have been 30+ and never have played ranked games (Y) :):):) but you are from these people who actually dont know what is balanced and what is unbalanced.
Nadatari (EUNE)
: So that makes my argument invalid? How about vid in which bald guy from Rito explains how players cant keep up with changes and that Rito will slow down just a bit! I guess tha bcs only a small, small MINORITY of players felt like I did! I guess even us, few, were enough for Rito to give us Vid :D But Okey! Only time will tell what will happen!!!! Should I also point how you are lvl 21 and make your arguments from now on invalid? :D
> [{quoted}](name=SaiyanDarius,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JEVmgKBK,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-11T06:17:00.140+0000) > > So that makes my argument invalid? How about vid in which bald guy from Rito explains how players cant keep up with changes and that Rito will slow down just a bit! I guess tha bcs only a small, small MINORITY of players felt like I did! I guess even us, few, were enough for Rito to give us Vid :D > But Okey! > Only time will tell what will happen!!!! > Should I also point how you are lvl 21 and make your arguments from now on invalid? :D yeah im lvl 21 and I never have been 30+ and never have played ranked games (Y) :):):)
: > [{quoted}](name=Legendsofthedark,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JEVmgKBK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-09-10T13:30:28.087+0000) > > That tickled my curiosity. I didn't know there was a good movie based on a video game. Please share ^^ Warcraft
> [{quoted}](name=sck my d1k rit0,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JEVmgKBK,comment-id=000000010003,timestamp=2018-09-10T20:35:26.686+0000) > > Warcraft, Resident Evil =)
: > the amount of good video game movies can be counted on one hand (well...one finger actually) That tickled my curiosity. I didn't know there was a good movie based on a video game. Please share ^^
> [{quoted}](name=Legendsofthedark,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JEVmgKBK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-09-10T13:30:28.087+0000) > > That tickled my curiosity. I didn't know there was a good movie based on a video game. Please share ^^ Warcraft
Nadatari (EUNE)
: Atleast I can now connect my experience with players that are posting on Boards! That was what made me actually wait to see what preseason changes are coming! When you find out its not you thats infact wrong but that there are others feeling like you then its easier to give up and wait and see what happens next!
> [{quoted}](name=SaiyanDarius,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JEVmgKBK,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-10T17:39:49.735+0000) > > Atleast I can now connect my experience with players that are posting on Boards! That was what made me actually wait to see what preseason changes are coming! When you find out its not you thats infact wrong but that there are others feeling like you then its easier to give up and wait and see what happens next! silver for god damn 5 seasons in a row, keep your experience for yourself please! :D
: I have good news and bad news for you. First the bad news: Right now Riot is not planning to make a movie. They already commented on it a few times and while they don't exclude the possibility, they have no plans for it. That's probably good thing, because the amount of good video game movies can be counted on one hand (well...one finger actually). Video game companies are specialized on making video games, not movies. The good news: Riot is actually planning to release more games. Recently they mention this again and again, so it's likely that the first official announcement for the next game is not too far in the future. Riot also mentioned that they won't stop after 2 games, they plan to release 5 games per decade (so one every 2 years, on average). What kind of games they will do is not known yet, but they mentioned they will continue to make "niche games" (like League once was) instead of doing what everyone else is doing.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JEVmgKBK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-10T12:58:54.393+0000) > > I have good news and bad news for you. > > First the bad news: Right now Riot is not planning to make a movie. They already commented on it a few times and while they don't exclude the possibility, they have no plans for it. That's probably good thing, because the amount of good video game movies can be counted on one hand (well...one finger actually). Video game companies are specialized on making video games, not movies. > > The good news: Riot is actually planning to release more games. Recently they mention this again and again, so it's likely that the first official announcement for the next game is not too far in the future. Riot also mentioned that they won't stop after 2 games, they plan to release 5 games per decade (so one every 2 years, on average). What kind of games they will do is not known yet, but they mentioned they will continue to make "niche games" (like League once was) instead of doing what everyone else is doing. i can trust them about creating new games, since league is dying, or maybe league is not dying, we are just bored and there is no more they can do to improve the game. I believe some games do not need balance changes, depending on the genre. So maybe creating new games will be something successful.
D3nn (EUW)
: is account buying/sharing even bannable?
maybe that dude you talk about is extremely tilted on a massive lose streak and losing because of it. This happened to me last season, I was on a massive lose streak from gold1 to gold5 0 lp and then I reach plat2 for no time. From all I see you never have been diamond for 7 seasons in arrow and your highest rank was p3, now you are on promotions for d4, does that make you a boosted player?
1Fire (EUW)
: WORST IDEIA OF ALL TIME, REWORK A CHAMPION, I HATE EVERY CHAMPION THAT RIOT REWORKS, IT MEANS I NEVER PLAY IT AGAIN. IT TAKES AWAY ALL THAT, THAT CHAMPION EVER HAD HIS FUN OF PLAYING HIS HISTORY, IT TAKE AWAY HOW HE WAS ON 1ST SEASON ITS LIKE FORGETING, THEN ITS JUST A FANCY FRIEND THAT GOT THE LOTERY AND DOESENT SPEEK TO ANYONE MORE. SO WHEN ALL CHAMPIONS GETS REWOK ITS LIKE PASSING THE BROOM ON TOP.
> [{quoted}](name=1Fire,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Yl18rlZP,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2018-09-08T12:47:36.004+0000) > > WORST IDEIA OF ALL TIME, REWORK A CHAMPION, I HATE EVERY CHAMPION THAT RIOT REWORKS, IT MEANS I NEVER PLAY IT AGAIN. IT TAKES AWAY ALL THAT, THAT CHAMPION EVER HAD HIS FUN OF PLAYING HIS HISTORY, IT TAKE AWAY HOW HE WAS ON 1ST SEASON ITS LIKE FORGETING, THEN ITS JUST A FANCY FRIEND THAT GOT THE LOTERY AND DOESENT SPEEK TO ANYONE MORE. SO WHEN ALL CHAMPIONS GETS REWOK ITS LIKE PASSING THE BROOM ON TOP. I agree with you and at the same time I disagree, look katarina for example, she is technically the same champion, just a bit harder to master and learn, but her gameplay is the same, just mechanically reworked.
: I can understand if people get sad when their champ they love get a rework. I like Volibear and I know he will get his rework soon and I will miss him. Still, they rework champions that r outdated or dead(almost not picked) and that comes with amazing new splash art and skins rework. We can see the positive side.
> [{quoted}](name=Cavalier707,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Yl18rlZP,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-09-08T16:04:22.156+0000) > > I can understand if people get sad when their champ they love get a rework. I like Volibear and I know he will get his rework soon and I will miss him. > > Still, they rework champions that r outdated or dead(almost not picked) and that comes with amazing new splash art and skins rework. We can see the positive side. akali outdated dead almost not picked :? hm.. interesting. I wonder why tf blade reach rank 1 for 2 seasons in a row...... however I like the new akali , but imo this rework was a mistake
: So, I guess if we replace the balance team with u, u could easily balance 141 champions around all levels of play from unranked to pro play? Considering all different runes and builds possible and champions with synergies with each other.{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Cavalier707,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Yl18rlZP,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2018-09-08T21:07:57.890+0000) > > So, I guess if we replace the balance team with u, u could easily balance 141 champions around all levels of play from unranked to pro play? Considering all different runes and builds possible and champions with synergies with each other.{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} they do it gradually, not at once and some champions are even forgotten (: like volibear for example
: If I Were Working For Riot Games
"hard working employees" :D:D:D u made my day, nice joke! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} the whole balance team is bunch of silver-gold players without experience on the game , they just simply don't know which champions need buffs or nerfs, I bet they mostly buff and nerf champions based on a "synapse, coconut highlights" so yea, the whole balance team should be fired and replaced.
Febos (EUW)
: You don't know what "meta" means. Just because his winrate is below 50% doesn't mean he isn't meta. His winrate is low because he's so popular, ence meta. It works the other way around; just because a champion has a high winrate doesn't mean it's meta: [Ivern Diamond+](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/ivern/diamond) - 54.8% winrate. You essentially uninstalled the game based on your ignorance.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=XsEn6FoA,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-09-08T07:30:25.874+0000) > > You don't know what "meta" means. > Just because his winrate is below 50% doesn't mean he isn't meta. His winrate is low because he's so popular, ence meta. > It works the other way around; just because a champion has a high winrate doesn't mean it's meta: [Ivern Diamond+](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/ivern/diamond) - 54.8% winrate. > > You essentially uninstalled the game based on your ignorance. just because his w/r is below 50% that ACTUALLY means this champion have less chance to carry games, no matter what elo you are chall/diamond or silver/bronze I can give you so %%%%ing easy example, katarina was 1st place midlaner the entire season 7 most of the time with 56-57% wr totally dominating no matter what champion you gonna pick against her i manage to reach plat2 for no time playing her on any lane as adc,top, support :), now she is 48% w/r champion and there is no way to carry games with her. So please, don't tell me that shitty lee sin is a meta champion, you better don't talk about meta champions, poor silver.
: With that attitude it sounds more like you got banned, thank you for confirming that.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathraven13,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=XsEn6FoA,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2018-09-07T21:58:45.097+0000) > > With that attitude it sounds more like you got banned, thank you for confirming that. umm no im not, my acc is still on, but yeah I have been banned multiple times in the past, but this is not the reason why im quitting, if I want I will just spent 50 eu for boosts and make another high lvl acc with good champ pool for no time. I just don't find the game enjoyable.
Febos (EUW)
: Tank meta? This ain't Season 5 bud. Check for yourself: [Popular Champions](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats). Literally no Tanks in the top 20. Thresh doesn't count.
champion polularity in 1st place lee sin with 48% wr rofl, not even close to be a meta champion
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: If every season has been stupid Mundo tank meta, then what took you 5 years to quit?
every season was enjoyable except season 6. Especially season 7 was the most enjoyable season for me as an assassin main.
Rioter Comments

sck my d1k rit0

Level 21 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion