Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I've been in comma for 1 whole painful year.
Banner of command you say... Don't mention it, crosses people's hearts... {{item:3070}}
: I forced my team to play All Soraka because of that 20% chance I laughed so much that i cried. It's a fun mode, you must have fun, you don't play to win in this mode. Even though we would have totally won cause we were dominating in TFs lol
> [{quoted}](name=LF Trans Girl GF,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8mRNotGq,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-03T15:57:48.169+0000) > > I forced my team to play All Soraka because of that 20% chance > > I laughed so much that i cried. > It's a fun mode, you must have fun, you don't play to win in this mode. Even though we would have totally won cause we were dominating in TFs lol Play Teemo in OFA, then you will know what's fun {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: I see Lulu almost every game Because i play her almost every game {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EsrULPmT,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-13T21:44:44.204+0000) > > I see Lulu almost every game > > Because i play her almost every game > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} I also wanna main lulu, teach me senpai ;-;
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Glazebone,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AINXq6YH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-13T14:08:16.768+0000) > > I end up losing far more games than I get to win. You sure about that? [OP.GG](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=Glazebone) Season 7 Ranked : Won 104; Lost 89; 53,89% win rate Season 6 Ranked: Won 187; Lost 162; 53,58% win rate Season 5 Ranked: Won 190; Lost 195; 49,35% win rate https://media.makeameme.org/created/gotcha-5b0e3c.jpg
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AINXq6YH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-13T14:57:11.865+0000) > > You sure about that? [OP.GG](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/champions/userName=Glazebone) > > Season 7 Ranked : Won 104; Lost 89; 53,89% win rate > Season 6 Ranked: Won 187; Lost 162; 53,58% win rate > Season 5 Ranked: Won 190; Lost 195; 59,35% win rate > > https://media.makeameme.org/created/gotcha-5b0e3c.jpg 190 wins, 195 losses, 59% winrate.... F logic (no hate tho, just being funny)
Pauwelzz (EUW)
: Dear Riot, a collection of frustration from 6 years playing
Alright, people, let's get this straight and honestly. FINALLY A MAN WITH NUTS THAT KNOWING THAT HE WILL GET HATE FROM BOTH PLAYERS AND THE COMMUNITY(probably), BUT STILL WRITES A THREAT OF HIS HATE(frustration) TOWARDS THE GAME, YOU GOTTA UPVOTE THIS, AS MANY OF US DEAL WITH THE SAME PROBLEMS, BUT AIN'T GOT THE GRIP TO ADMIT IT, SO WE ARE ALL LIKE "eh, probably my fault, ehh, Im gonna kms rn" well fellas, with love <3 and kind wishes, whiteinfantry
: Looking for 2 silver-gold players for clash(URGENT)
Rioter Comments
ToriMan (EUNE)
: Got a leaver penalty while i was not the one who left the game.
Ugh bud, I know that bad feeling when you get mistaken and issued a penalty for no reason at all... I'm already tried contacting Riot several times in hope to remove the penalties that were not earned by me, and were attached to me, but everytime I was been made sure that once you get a leaverbuster, you get a leaverbuster.
: League is not dying. My opinion
Ahem, can I get a word? Thanks... Buddy, with all due respect, I'm assuming that 90% of the threads of people complaining that League is dying is from here, the boards. As far as I know and have seen, people come here for 4 reasons. 1.) To report a bug/op champ 2.)To brag about how League is dying 3.) To gather friends and teammates 4.) To advertise their youtube channel or the new cookie invention or whatever. There are actually sites and pages that turn all that 2nd reason(How league is dying) in a sarcastic joke. So if you guys think that every site is just filled with "OH MY AURELION SOL, LEAGUE IS DYING RIOT HELP PLS", know that you're tripping, but this site is, and is meant to be, because via this site Riot employees can see what are the majority of the players' concernes and fix it. But, again, if you want to escape from all that "LoL is dying", I would advise you to visit a meme page. So what I'm trying to say, that this site should be filled with "RIOT OMG THIS BROKEN CHAMP", so Riot can actually see it and eventually fix it. Best wishes y'all, whiteinfantry! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: Are there any more quests when i finish this questi : Prepare for the Demacia Cup ?
IdzoHR (EUNE)
: Is my laptop good enough?
If you play bronze-gold elo, then you're fine in my opinion, but if you go for more proffesional gameplay, I would suggest that you need an upgrade.
: Riot needs to fire the people who balence this Game
But also, at some point I could agree with you. There indeed are overnerfed and overbuffed champs :D
: Riot needs to fire the people who balence this Game
Lemme try to make this in a clear and honest way. No sense at all. Riot is the one that does all the balance. So should they fire themselves, for not being a good themselves because they hate themselves? Just like I said, no sense. ^_^
: LOL now is the nickname?? dude i didnt get ban, just wondering about this in this forum is ban this ban that and the most toxic server have no bans.
> [{quoted}](name=Wholesome Pervo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qOactEzJ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-04-09T17:56:05.562+0000) > > LOL now is the nickname?? > dude i didnt get ban, just wondering about this in this forum is ban this ban that and the most toxic server have no bans. Alright, mate, as I see you took this indeed personal. Please calm down, I meant this in a way of sarcasm, not to offend or verbally attack anyone.
: BAN
Let's face the truth. Just your nickname is half a ban.
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: My mind is telling me no ...
: new irelia 70% ban rate and rising
giant...enemy..fap...god..Irelia... Explains a lot xD
: Headhunters: Gamemode idea.
How2win: pick Teemo :D
: When the champ select starts the 10 countdown my game freezes
Same problem here. Sometimes I even "dodge" because ban phase is done and my lobby hasn't loaded. If Riot posts a solution here (I tried the low-spec setting thingy), please add me and message me on discord whiteinfantry#6143 also add me if you need a hardstuck bronze buddy to share your angryness with xD Best of wishes, whiteinfantry
: who is besides Yasuo and Teemo the most hated league Champion
I have no idea about 3rd most hated on your team, but I know that feeling when you see an enemy laner(top) locking in Darius... It's just.. ugh... Also I think that Yasuo has too many mains (so, a logical explanation why he's hated so much), but I kinda think that they are going way too hard on Teemo. He's just toxic.[get it?] *dont judge me*
JT Mas (EUNE)
: New game mode:You Choose my, I choose your
Sounds fun, but could attract a lot of trollers and ruin the fun. ^-^
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Which PROJECT champion would you like to see next?
Seph80 (EUNE)
: Low gold/silver Yasous
I have a friend who's a Yasuo main and teaching me how to get out of elo hell... (He's probably higher s7 rank than most of you viewing dis rn guys[no offense]) I know it sounds weird "a guy maining Yasuo teaching plrs how to get out of elo hell", but since he started teaching me, I got out from b5 in no-time ^-^
Masantha (EUW)
: You have been cordially invited to Pantheon’s Pizza Party!
WARNING: IF YOU ARE HUNGRY, PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE. I visited this site when hungry. A lot of consequences. Im on EUNE but I am still going to make a LoL themed pizza :D Not for the skins, but for my stomach.
: This is just incredible, because of bug splat crashes I got queued in a low priority queue...
Rioter Comments
: G3 mid laner (Last season plat) looking for a fun/serious team for rp tournaments, duoq and stuff
Um, I might have the perfect team for you, but there is 1 problem. We are on EUNE... Do you have any accounts on EUNE/willing to play?
Oblight (EUW)
: [8.4] TOO MUCH BUGS !!!!
If I was a Rioter, I would say the following:"Try oppening a support ticked" xD Seriously buddy, unfortunately I cant help you with this one but Im pretty sure actual Rioters could potentially help you. Best regards from me. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rockified (EUNE)
: What's the best sht your enemy laner said after you killed him?
"Noob, how dare you kill me, I can ez 1v1 you, its cuz ur jg is here all the time report my jg and my top flame noobs, you suck little noob scared to 1v1 me only hides under turret hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha(infinite hahahaha)"
Nijelous (EUW)
: How to not doubt yourself after a loss
You meant how to not blame yourself... In bronze, we do it in a simple way: "Eh, my team is just full of feeders, I carried them as hard even tho I ended 2/69/0"
: Why do things like ELO hell exist its so unfair
You call plat 5 elo hell... Let's talk about bronze... I wanna cry, invited my friend who was gold to play, and not that because of feeders and no skill noobs that just press Q W E R, not the fact that I fell to the bottom(b5, 0lp), he also lost some of his qualifications on his smurf acc...
: Looking for Friendly players
Pick me, pick me! Seriously, we have a small community thats just like you said, no toxic and no B Holes... Just people that play games. Also a lot higher ranks than me, ofc xD. If you feel up to joining it, feel free to add me in-game, I will invite you to our discord chat.
: Looking for players *ANY RANK, ANY LEVEL* to join our team
Dang, here's the link https://discord.gg/4fhuCzZ
Rioter Comments
F1 Rammus (EUW)
: When is clash coming back ?
BRING CLASH BACK, BRING CLASH BACK... CLASH, CLASH DAT LOL SLASH TURNED DA GAME FROM BRONZE FIVE INTO EU LCS STREAMED LIVE MADE US FEEL LIKE PROS MADE US FEEL LIKE BROS BANS ALL THE TROLLERS 'MA DUDE AWARDS ALL THE FEEDERS 'MA DUDE! ...ugh, took me a while to write that.
: What is a gay ghost's favourite activity?
-Twisted Fate, why do you feed? -I'm one of a kind...
Rioter Comments
Magneset (EUW)
: Do yourself a favor and uninstall. Or at least just stick to playing normals. Ranked is nothing but frustration with way too harsh punishements for losing considering how toxic the game is.
> [{quoted}](name=Magneset,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EYxboaM5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-08T17:41:03.788+0000) > > Do yourself a favor and uninstall. Or at least just stick to playing normals. Ranked is nothing but frustration with way too harsh punishements for losing considering how toxic the game is. Finally someone that isn't bronze and understands the struggles of bronze :3
Eambo (EUW)
: It would be pretty (un?) lucky for you to end up playing with a Rioter for the 7 games that resulted in you getting punished, as well as the previous punishments you've encountered. I would highly recommend you post your chat logs so the community can kindly advise what behaviour that you seem to think is okay, actually isn't okay. Regardless of whether you had a Riot employee in your game or not, your behaviour was definitely not acceptable. It's generally unlikely that even if playing with/against a Rioter we would perform a manual suspension - we use the same suspension system just as you do, except for in exceptional cases that are reviewed by Player Support or Player Behaviour individually. In your case, you were punished by the same system as any other player.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EyzWygnV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-05T13:46:52.442+0000) > > It would be pretty (un?) lucky for you to end up playing with a Rioter for the 7 games that resulted in you getting punished, as well as the previous punishments you&#x27;ve encountered. > > I would highly recommend you post your chat logs so the community can kindly advise what behaviour that you seem to think is okay, actually isn&#x27;t okay. > > Regardless of whether you had a Riot employee in your game or not, your behaviour was definitely not acceptable. It&#x27;s generally unlikely that even if playing with/against a Rioter we would perform a manual suspension - we use the same suspension system just as you do, except for in exceptional cases that are reviewed by Player Support or Player Behaviour individually. > > In your case, you were punished by the same system as any other player. "Show your chat logs" I feel like some of the players will rather show their browser history than their chat logs" {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
: Troll Champion Names!
Vayne loves Kayn <3 xD Aurelion Do-Re-Mi-Fa-Sol-La-Ti-Do! Nunu: SOMEBODY TOUCHA YETI'S SPAGHETTI! Zoe looks like Dat Boi! Pantheon the Panthy without Panty Sejuani wants money Kog Maw eats his meat raw <-LOL Lucian the platypusian <--It comes from the worl platypus, you perverts Taric the pentakillaric. *This was made for fun tho, dont be offended and report me at Rito*
iSneez (EUNE)
: Skins in champions select
With the new screen when locking in, I feel like Im in EU LCS xD *It's funny cuz I am b5*
Loonsteer (EUW)
: Sick of watching people afk/int/troll/idiots
Yea! Let's do something about! Any suggestions? Suggest something to be done! For example I suggest, if a player is feeding or the team has afk member people wont lose LP except the "sick" guy. -IQ 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 Overpower! Lel jk, plz next time actually suggest something to be done about that.
: RIOT, you nerfed Vayne... time to nerf Twitch MAYBE???
"Stealth is for assasins"-Teemo the assasin ._. they are trying to make twitch like master yi - only ult and Q
Show more

whiteinfantry

Level 137 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion