Cuong (EUW)
: Save Twisted Treeline
Rioter Comments
: Good for you! _even tho I hate Cho players .__.
> [{quoted}](name=PermaBannedEjpon,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FbVE9r6W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-26T12:59:19.115+0000) > > Good for you! > _even tho I hate Cho players .__. Haha :D thank you
: Congrats! You aiming for diamond next or just chilling it out?
> [{quoted}](name=Timethief49,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FbVE9r6W,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-26T12:59:24.453+0000) > > Congrats! You aiming for diamond next or just chilling it out? Thank you and prob gonna chill out, i am a pretty casual player so idk
Viuks (EUNE)
: Congratulations!
> [{quoted}](name=Viuks,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FbVE9r6W,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-26T12:56:59.133+0000) > > Congratulations! Thank you
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Soo this works every 1000th wins ? Or just the first 1000th wins ?
idk my question is if they still do this
: Best way to see if you can, is make a ticket in support and request for it, ask them there.
okay i will give it a try
Rioter Comments
: LIVE: ARAM-arama Rumble stream - Kiandymundi vs Nervarien
: Now is it mine or yours?
> [{quoted}](name=MlND THE GAP,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=k7LeVmHr,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-08-17T15:01:25.797+0000) > > Now is it mine or yours? {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
Rioter Comments
: Life of an ADC in ranked
u can use the dodge strat where u dodge when u have a support that u don't like, i also main adc and i main tristana and try to ask ur support to play lulu or janna because those are the strong supports right now
Kabrakan (EUW)
: So, Riot placed chat section so people use it as a way of comunication. But when they do, they will ban players! :D I love riot's logic xDDD
its used for communication as a team not as enemies and being negative ^-^ flaming isnt communication i know The OP didn't flame much but this is just an answer to those that think riot should delete chat if they ban people for flaming
Mr9mini (EUNE)
: Screw you you just got him banned he as probably used hundres of hours on this game and you get him banned instead of finding and pressing the button called %%%%ING (MUTEEEEE) HEARD OF IT
i have heard about the mute button but that doesn't change the fact that my team still sees his flame so to stop this to happen anymore i report him so he learnd something like that he can't flame because that makes everyone that reads his flame focus on that instead of gameplay but u might not think that way
Rioter Comments
: Sadly bot-lane in LOW-ELO is frustrating AF. Either the ADC has his screen turned off, or the support's wireless mouse just died. I suggest you try playin' something that scales, has CC and deals more dmg in teamfight than ADC, AKA veigar/vel'koz/zyra/brand/xerath. Low-elo is like a whole different game, requires a different meta and picks that are god-tier higher up, aren't worth shit in there...so hang in there and try to climb out ASAP :) Cheers {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> "or the support&#x27;s wireless mouse just died." i relate to this as i have a wireless mouse and it has died once in a teamfight >:<
Jhynx (EUW)
: Watch out there, buddy. You cant swear on this board
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
: Pizza Delivery Sivir
stop hating on it, pineapple pizza is the best ^-^
: If you sincerely see this as top notch toxicity i think im done with lol.. How do you guys solve real life problems with real life people? start crying and report them to the police lol? why is everyone so goddamn sensitive holy shit
this is not real life lol
UOL Boi (EUW)
: They should reinstate the game muting. literally a friend of mine said toxic shit in chat banned for 14 days. He played the game and won in the end but was toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=Ddoghusky,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Uqju8b8X,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-02-14T01:49:36.690+0000) > > They should reinstate the game muting. literally a friend of mine said toxic shit in chat banned for 14 days. He played the game and won in the end but was toxic. and he got banned bcz he was toxic? even if u win u can't be toxic,
: Like I said this game is not for kids too, and guess what, they are everywhere. And if you read my comment you know that I said that is people HARD flaming and trolling that don't get banned and people like this guy that just little flame into a game where there were trollers and afk players got banned. That is my point. Just that
no but its for 13 year olds and older
: Please REMOVE DUO Q -Petition
1 report is all it takes more than one report does nothing, so your argument about them having better chance because they are 2 are wrong
: > [{quoted}](name=Shukr4n,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aqxAGXY3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-02-13T12:10:03.330+0000) > > if u are not a in play/team/fun mood, u should not play the game. > > i dont care what s the reasoning behind your flame in game, but it s not my business. > > i may have had the same bad day, BUT i can behave because this is NOT the enviroinment to rage and &quot;confide&quot; your problems. > > so, welcome perma bans to teach that. > > as Rebels stated : if u dont flame u are not permabanned. start with this dude y have promos and y get soraka adc jungl ! and y did leave 1 game today ! so i have to be happy about this ? and i know he wont get ban for troll but if i say some thing to him i will get 100% ban ! were is logic ?
Breaking the meta is not troll so adc soraka is acceptable, flame is not and if people are feeding , they might not be able to help it bcz he might be having a bad game/ matchup
: Does reporting even do anything in Low elo anymore?
yes as long as they have done something punishable, you don't always get the "instant feedback report" but if they did flame / do anything else that is bannable that game, then that game will be flagged and if he continues with that behavior he will get punished {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: - 3 stacking champs in your top 4 http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/236/841/075.jpg
: > nobody enjoys either playing or playing against https://i.imgur.com/wSm0Uuv.jpg Sorry what? I do certainly enjoy playing Nasus Also GP is exactly the same, except for the fact that GP has range and mobility.
> [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=T7AviMaX,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-10T14:19:08.850+0000) > > https://i.imgur.com/wSm0Uuv.jpg > > Sorry what? > > I do certainly enjoy playing Nasus > > Also GP is exactly the same, except for the fact that GP has range and mobility. i also love playing nasus :D https://imgur.com/FOu4GyY
: "Sorry, we were unable to start your game." *4
"league of legends is currently down for maintenance. please check the server status page and try again later" so the client is offline
Rioter Comments
: yup, Riot's stance is completely %%%%ed up. but this is what you get when you cater to snowflakes who can't press the mute button.
> [{quoted}](name=Almighty Pillow,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kNY2sd25,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-01-20T22:47:38.486+0000) > > yup, Riot&#x27;s stance is completely %%%%ed up. > but this is what you get when you cater to snowflakes who can&#x27;t press the mute button. even if we mute, u will still focus more on typing lmao
HappySlav (EUNE)
: When will my honor get back to normaly lvl 2?
being negative / flaming is not going to level up your honor even calling someone bad is not going to lvl up your honor as it is negative, i have one tip to you and it is /muteall or just mute someone that is toxic and then report them after the game without answering them back, btw u get some honor progress without typing anything in the chat so the best thing to do is to /muteall or never talk, you can use pings for stuff like "missing" {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: PERMABAN I WANT MY MONEY BACK
have you read ToU bcz u accepted them and in the terms of use it says that they won't do any refunds {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} "If your account is terminated, you’ll no longer have access to it, including any of the associated data or content (e.g., champions, skins, Riot Points, etc.). You’ll not be entitled to any refunds and we’ll have no liability to you. We also reserve the right to terminate any other accounts you may have created, as well as your access to any other Riot Services (also without any refunds or liability to you). You understand and agree that using the Riot Services comes with the risk that your account may be terminated or suspended and that, whenever you use the Riot Services, you’ll bear this risk in mind and always conduct yourself appropriately." this is in the terms of use that u accepted also "4.3. Do I “own” the Virtual Goods I unlock? (No. What you “unlock” is not the virtual good itself, but rather, a qualified right to access it in the Game.)" "You have no ownership or other property interest in any of the Virtual Goods you unlock, regardless of whether you acquired access to those Virtual Goods using Riot Points, Blue Essence or Hextech Crafting. Virtual Goods have no monetary value. You can’t redeem them for cash. You can’t obtain any refunds for purchasing Riot Points or Virtual Goods, except as expressly permitted by us. You can find our current content refund policy here. We have the right to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Content—including Virtual Goods—in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. We don’t provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaim, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers we operate or control, including any Game Content attributed to your account. The sale or transfer of your right to access certain Virtual Goods, Blue Essence, Riot Points or Hextech Items may only be conducted via services approved of or provided by us, if any."
Viavarian (EUW)
: The systems are automated, but reports are still checked for validity. If you neither flamed nor intentionally fed, there is no way to get banned, no matter how many reports you get.
> [{quoted}](name=Viavarian,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Ar3FQAk5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-09T03:58:28.858+0000) > > The systems are automated, but reports are still checked for validity. If you neither flamed nor intentionally fed, there is no way to get banned, no matter how many reports you get. as you said 1 report is the max more than that does nothing ^^ i want people to understand that bcz there are so many report-callers in league that does not know that so it would be good if everyone knew that {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: >where I called mid first There're no rules in Blind Pick.
> [{quoted}](name=Nakoruru,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Ar3FQAk5,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-09T05:15:31.216+0000) > > There&#x27;re no rules in Blind Pick. true ^^
Drogo (EUNE)
: Yeah i get that but that logic makes no sense.
> [{quoted}](name=Drogo,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=g2FQaugH,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-30T18:23:58.973+0000) > > Yeah i get that but that logic makes no sense. don't quote what other people says but send a support ticket to riot https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
GLurch (EUW)
: I think it's just worded a bit poorly. Basically, it'll have league of legends related news relevant to your country, for example a tournament happening in Sweden may appear in there. This way, they don't have to send the news to everyone via the EN client as well, which may annoy some people. At least that's how I understood it from the way a Rioter explained it on Discord, could be that they're the next upcoming news channel, but I somehow doubt it.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uxPlXcqE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-22T14:50:41.031+0000) > > I think it&#x27;s just worded a bit poorly. Basically, it&#x27;ll have league of legends related news relevant to your country, for example a tournament happening in Sweden may appear in there. This way, they don&#x27;t have to send the news to everyone via the EN client as well, which may annoy some people. > At least that&#x27;s how I understood it from the way a Rioter explained it on Discord, could be that they&#x27;re the next upcoming news channel, but I somehow doubt it. oh okey xd
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: [Resolved] Patching Issues
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
wowlukas (EUNE)
: wut .-.
ok good xd
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why i don t earn essence ?
you earn it by lvling up
Rioter Comments
: LOOKIN FOR STAR GUARDIAN PLAYERS
added u, accept when u can
MMHMOUNIB (EUW)
: Skin Idea " Battle boss heimerdinger " " Program heimerdinger " "Pool party heimerdinger "
heimerdinger is so fun :D i agree with ur tips i have 3 heimerdinger skins and they are snowmerdinger alien invader heimerdinger and hazmat heimerdinger, i like alien invader the most but it would be cool for heimerdinger to get another skin :D (this comment is from someone who is lvl 7 heimerdinger with 110k+ mastery score) {{champion:74}}
Show more

wowlukas

Level 237 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion