: i heard about that mid lane but i cant play adc i cant count on support im sure i put that in the post lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=20VEJPN3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-24T15:56:35.592+0000) > > i heard about that mid lane but i cant play adc i cant count on support im sure i put that in the post lol. good adc main who playing vayne/kaisa/draven can carry even 1x2 but its harder than carry from mid
: best lane to hard carry?
mid or adc if you can handle solo. Jungle is most dogshit role now with 0 exp/gold so riot want you to gank peoples 24/7 when they push lanes
: I am bronze 4 and i was just placed vs plat 2. Hows that for fairnes?
> [{quoted}](name=littlesunshinez,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o7o7AaXw,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-22T21:26:03.594+0000) > > I am bronze 4 and i was just placed vs plat 2. Hows that for fairnes? better ask riot, not me
: I was gold 4 and went 8 -2 in prov and ended up in bronze it was bleh.
> [{quoted}](name=One Bang Sett,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=o7o7AaXw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-21T23:42:16.198+0000) > > I was gold 4 and went 8 -2 in prov and ended up in bronze it was bleh. I was plat 4 and end promo in silver 1 , so I rank up by my self to gold 2 . Can't see any problems here, but if you are diamond and dropped in new season to bronze its pain in ass
: How the %%%% bronze 2 are matched vs gold 2?
lets start use brain buddy. First of all gold is nothing because some players play 2/10 in promo and have gold because of new account. Second , normal is not ranked
IS D1 (EUW)
: Can i get orange essence by only selling skins and chest's
from events you getting tokets , from tokens you can buy keys/orbs and from orbs skin , so you already having orange essence from event {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
CJXander (EUNE)
: Why is this even allowed?
1st flex 2nd who said they autofill? Most of clowns who playing adc on solo/duo starting pick mid on flex instead of main role
: > [{quoted}](name=MainAkaliXD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ORis1paL,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-19T21:16:18.304+0000) > > it says that i flamed people, isn't true... i said just an single bad word or 2, but i didn't said with badness Chatlogs or it didn't happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ORis1paL,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-19T23:36:51.370+0000) > > Chatlogs or it didn't happen. zero tolerance words = 14 day ban. You can try it if you want
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=xStyrosx,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aG8rhrIp,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2020-01-17T12:00:57.391+0000) > > argue = waste of time. Its pointless to talk with wall buddy {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Again.. I want to know exactly what your point is with me being like talking to a wall with a judgement of one Aatrox game that doesn't reflect any value on my points raised in the thread? if you wanted to look and highlight things of my games, why don't you mention my WIN Rate with Leona or Lux.
> [{quoted}](name=Zed Give Me Head,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aG8rhrIp,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2020-01-17T16:48:59.171+0000) > > Again.. I want to know exactly what your point is with me being like talking to a wall with a judgement of one Aatrox game that doesn't reflect any value on my points raised in the thread? if you wanted to look and highlight things of my games, why don't you mention my WIN Rate with Leona or Lux. I said about it because you don't have enough game expirience to talk about it. I really happy that riots not doing balance on opinions like this
Rioter Comments
: To be fair, you shouldn't really be playing URF with the explicit intent to win all your games. It's going to be unbalanced, and it's a game mode that's put in purely for screwing around - yes there are some champions that are going to be busted (I can't stand Vladimir), but you just use the time to do silly plays and fun things that you would never be able to try in the rift. This is basically what it's for.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iyLR18OE,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-01-17T12:22:53.450+0000) > > To be fair, you shouldn't really be playing URF with the explicit intent to win all your games. > > It's going to be unbalanced, and it's a game mode that's put in purely for screwing around - yes there are some champions that are going to be busted (I can't stand Vladimir), but you just use the time to do silly plays and fun things that you would never be able to try in the rift. > > This is basically what it's for. there is no fun in losing from 1min, because enemy team have champs like Zed/Fizz/Lucian/Trynda. How it can be fun to fight guy who smashing keyboard with own face while playing fizz and you can't hit him because of nonstop jumping
: Sett vs Any ranged champion makes me want to cut my wrists. You have no gapcloser, Your E has a very small range, His Q mov speed only lasts 1,5 sec, And his ult is low range aswell. Kiting Sett is way easier than kiting garen or Darius imo. I'm already imagining their Ashe perma slowing me and i can't run nor get close to her.
> [{quoted}](name=Sett The Bðss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QZT1eAyl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-17T12:07:42.743+0000) > > Sett vs Any ranged champion makes me want to cut my wrists. You have no gapcloser, Your E has a very small range, His Q mov speed only lasts 1,5 sec, And his ult is low range aswell. > Kiting Sett is way easier than kiting garen or Darius imo. > I'm already imagining their Ashe perma slowing me and i can't run nor get close to her. https://i.imgur.com/qKtTp9w.png gl in kiting
: URF used to be nice
thats why i'm saying, urf is useless mode because if somebody know how to play broken champs its instant lose. That mean no point in playing mode where you lose on pick phase {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: this comment only proves that you have are not able to argue against him and therefore agree to what he says
> [{quoted}](name=I need love,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=aG8rhrIp,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-01-17T10:40:49.379+0000) > > this comment only proves that you have are not able to argue against him and therefore agree to what he says argue = waste of time. Its pointless to talk with wall buddy {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: Season 10 - The Joke of Jokes.
man if you playing 3/19 on aatrox its doesn't mean something wrong with game
Skv (EUNE)
: 💙💙💙why u spam? i mean this blue heart and i know how to write it here, but this guy had this emoji in his Club Tag
> [{quoted}](name=Skv,realm=EUNE,application-id=K1Z3OoGQ,discussion-id=4QXgTY62,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-16T23:39:09.907+0000) > > 💙💙💙why u spam? i mean this blue heart and i know how to write it here, but this guy had this emoji in his Club Tag what you mean spam, how I even spam if its my only 1 message
Skv (EUNE)
: Club Tag - Emoji
😂👌🔥💯
Rioter Comments
: How about a nerf to mages and assassins instead?
> [{quoted}](name=GetCritByWind,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lLAUsMX3,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2020-01-16T09:19:02.194+0000) > > How about a nerf to mages and assassins instead? most of assassins like zed is dogshit right now, because you buying ninja tabi and zhonya = countered. Its so 200iq gameplay in 2 items. The real problem only in AP assassins like akali/diana/kassa because they can 1shot even tanks who build MR
: truth but still not a tank
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lLAUsMX3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-15T18:58:21.660+0000) > > truth but still not a tank juggernaut is tank sub class, so , he still frontliner but a bit squishy. Just look rammus facetanking everything while Sett/aa or any other juggernauts can't survive only because of some abilitys, sett can survive with W only, so
Barão (EUW)
: Rework Twisted Fate
1. already reworked 2. he is op in high elo
: he isn't a tank we is a Colossus
> [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lLAUsMX3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-15T16:14:59.821+0000) > > he isn't a tank we is a Colossus juggernaut, not colossus
Rioter Comments
Wolity (EUW)
: Lets be honest under diamond nobody counter picks. Oh enemy has YI but i will still lock my squishy champion that cant do anything to stop him and if he beats me i will just blame riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uhX16cOw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-15T13:37:04.188+0000) > > Lets be honest under diamond nobody counter picks. Oh enemy has YI but i will still lock my squishy champion that cant do anything to stop him and if he beats me i will just blame riot. you know zed op too, he can 1shot people with ult ( but only if they squishy , don't tell him ) . Oh I forgot all assassin OP, its league of assassins ( don't tell him that bunch of armor or target CC insta counter them ) . Master yi is too op nerf plz ( don't tell him that rammus can click 3 skills and 1shot with reflect any master YI at any level {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} )
: Yasuo cant ult on Sett ult
airborne animation , but not airborne effect , thats all {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} https://i.imgur.com/w9gDmlM.png see, no airborne effect
MinchSko (EUW)
: When you know Yi is a S tier jungler
nope, people like you just too dumb to pick target CC champs {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Rioter Comments
Semaka (EUW)
: > how about to make mute your self function to stop flame other players? This solves your problem. If you expect Riot dev to actually respond to you, it's like waiting for the President of the United States to come to your 7th birthday party.
> [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EEX1Yhuf,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2020-01-13T21:54:13.228+0000) > > This solves your problem. > > If you expect Riot dev to actually respond to you, it's like waiting for the President of the United States to come to your 7th birthday party. so you actually dumb, I don't know how to solve your problem
Semaka (EUW)
: Interface, click button to mute chat completely, you can't type, problem solved.
> [{quoted}](name=Semaka,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EEX1Yhuf,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2020-01-13T20:23:37.941+0000) > > Interface, click button to mute chat completely, you can't type, problem solved. guys you are dumb or what?
: Here's with chat turn on. https://imgur.com/a/KzMX4nQ You can see I can write. Here's the option you want to turn off. https://imgur.com/a/TWkkLlO And here's what happen when it's turned off. https://imgur.com/a/YKjGDqg You can't write.
> [{quoted}](name=Estrela Platina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EEX1Yhuf,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-13T18:38:42.268+0000) > > Here's with chat turn on. > https://imgur.com/a/KzMX4nQ > You can see I can write. > > Here's the option you want to turn off. > https://imgur.com/a/TWkkLlO > > And here's what happen when it's turned off. > https://imgur.com/a/YKjGDqg > You can't write. thats actually good, ty , but you can't see what people write if they write something "good"
: My 1st penta of the season :)
i'm doing penta almost every day on master, do I need to record it and drop on boards?
Hananim (EUW)
: Fix dodging, youre making players suffer
just don't pick champ on champion select
Rotchamar (EUW)
: We have a mage problem here
man its so funny, because right now only AP mages don't have any problems with items. Lets wait, one day riot fix RoA and delete zhonya , only after this mages gonna be pretty fixed {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: High ping from yesterday afternoon, any solutions?
fix internet , its not ingame problem
: When you try to climb but then season 10 arrives
fun fact, everyone who played in plat season 9 now got lose streak in promo, well atleast not bronze or iron. Because its pretty easy and fast to move from silver
Shamose (EUW)
: You can turn off the chat entirely in the settings menu.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EEX1Yhuf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-13T13:16:43.099+0000) > > You can turn off the chat entirely in the settings menu. you still can blind write buddy
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Why would I want to add or look on some other server?
> [{quoted}](name=Ledena kocka,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FXcQH52P,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-09T13:33:56.508+0000) > > Why would I want to add or look on some other server? why you think someone cares about you ?
: Riot i got perma banned unfairly
True , its unfair. Already unban him, you can go in {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Morrhen (EUW)
: No idea what you're saying but I had to share my experience here. Those times when Pyke has like 20HP. You ignite him, he somehow camouflages himself and heals juuuuuuuuuuuust enough to make it out alive. Then part of you dies from inside.
> [{quoted}](name=Morrhen,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZjA0Z422,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2020-01-06T17:22:35.137+0000) > > No idea what you're saying but I had to share my experience here. > > Those times when Pyke has like 20HP. You ignite him, he somehow camouflages himself and heals juuuuuuuuuuuust enough to make it out alive. > Then part of you dies from inside. because W heal him if you are not under him . Thats mean if he run away with ignite, use W and he overheal ignite no matter what
xxxXFANXxxx (EUNE)
: Aphelios is just aa champ with extra steps
wait, you playing adc but thinking its Zed ? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Perfectly fine balanced
7/3 , doing penta on adc when nobody attacks him at all. What next 10/0 mastery yi who doing penta when nobody attack him ? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: dude vayne isnt played that much that means she isnt strong the Adcs that are always picked are the strongest
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=n4R1v4ba,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-05T10:30:28.142+0000) > > dude vayne isnt played that much that means she isnt strong > the Adcs that are always picked are the strongest chill, this guy silver 4 who int every game, look on his match history
ToriTori (EUNE)
: JUST NERF MAGE ITEMS
silver 4 , ok bro, you have too much experience about game.
M87310 (EUNE)
: Nerf the elder execute
its bug, its supposed to be fixed , not nerfed. For some reason execute is projectile and if you trying block it , it kills you instead of guy who low HP
: Balance Master Yi's Alpha Strike.
target stun = death, so l2p and pick good champs vs him {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: 55% winrate was the difference between me staying in diamond 4 and hitting master tier with Rakan earlier this season. You will climb *very* quickly with a 55% winrate. You do have a point, though: You shouldn't expect to climb over a small number of games. But that's why ranked is supposed to be a continuous progression, rather than a sprint of 20 games :)
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=fluPhs3n,comment-id=00010000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T05:13:51.271+0000) > > 55% winrate was the difference between me staying in diamond 4 and hitting master tier with Rakan earlier this season. You will climb *very* quickly with a 55% winrate. > > You do have a point, though: You shouldn't expect to climb over a small number of games. But that's why ranked is supposed to be a continuous progression, rather than a sprint of 20 games :) sry but instead of playing games can you start do your job? I mean you got almost all games on mid , proof https://i.imgur.com/kTgac4Y.png and I got 90% games filled to 2nd role ( jungle ) for no reason instead of playing mid but we know , obvious reason is dogshit balance where you killed jungler role and now nobody want play it https://i.imgur.com/g2tPb2q.png smile face
: Way too many trolls in this game
[](https://i.imgur.com/nGzAbKM.png) https://i.imgur.com/nGzAbKM.png
Show more

xStyrosx

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion