Cypherous (EUW)
: Can't imagine an activation issue would cause a hard crash of the entire system, keep an eye on it, atleast you know where to find the event viewer now :)
yeah it's weird, played 3 games just fine now. Then again only league crashes so idk. Thanks tho
Thοr (EUNE)
: Let me just basically help. INITIATE FULL REPAIR from your settings and fix the corrupted files. Then let me know what happened.
tried that before, didn't help
Cypherous (EUW)
: You'll want to look specifically at the events that are registered just prior to the time it crashed, that highlighted log was just it telling you the previous shutdown was unexpected
I feel like i may have fixed it through the event viewer. Smth about a corrupted win activation key. Managed to play a game without it crashing so thats a start. Thanks for your help, didn't even know win had this feature.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Can't tell any cause for this, seems to be pretty random. Doubt it's hardware related as no other game does this. Can never really rule anything out, have you checked the event viewer, if you're running windows 10 and recently updated to the fall creators update have you gone back in and re-disabled fastboot
Event viewer says this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/h7h0pzsuv7ihggd/asfa.png?dl=0 not sure what to make out of it. I don't have the creators update.
Rioter Comments

xoxohackz420xoxo

Level 48 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion