Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Greetings, the best fix i've found so far is to get out of the game and go back in, yeah you lose xp and farm, but have no idea how to fix that, other than the way i told you.
> [{quoted}](name=HomerJ20,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=hwQmwVqw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-11-14T13:10:04.327+0000) > > Greetings, > the best fix i've found so far is to get out of the game and go back in, yeah you lose xp and farm, but have no idea how to fix that, other than the way i told you. Thanks mate. Yeah this feels like its pretty lame but i quess you gotta do what you gotta do :P
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: MMR Boosting Punishments for the 2015 Season
Damn you guys take MMR boosting seriously. Not saying it's a bad thing that you do but I never tought it'd be this much of a priority for you.
: you can hate me all you want. Yes, I do not play a game where I see no way we can win. Like, the enemy is all lv 18, 10k gold ahead, all 3 of our inhibs are down. We are lv 16, scrapping for gold. I will surrender in this case. Or we have no engage, no pick, no wave clear. Only some dis enage and damage. And we fallen behind. Enemy has engage, disengage and 5k gold lead. I also give up on this. Since we got no way to win without pick potential or engage potential. We can't even defend without wave clear (think of a team like: Vlad Fiora Yi Lulu Graves) Playing from behind is fine, as long as winning is a possibility. Trying to win a game that is impossible to win, its a waste of time. Also right back to you, essentially PvP games are competition. In competition you want to win. Why you play PvP when you don't want to win??? I can analyze my mistakes without playing that game more, I can't do it while I'm in game. And I apologize that I do not have 100% control over my life. And sometimes emergencies happen where you are supposed to do something else. Its not about: I got a meeting at 3pm, lets start a lol game at 2pm :3 Its: I have time, but something came up, so byebye. Real life > game
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2015-07-14T13:25:37.781+0000) > > you can hate me all you want. > Yes, I do not play a game where I see no way we can win. > Like, the enemy is all lv 18, 10k gold ahead, all 3 of our inhibs are down. > We are lv 16, scrapping for gold. I will surrender in this case. > > Or we have no engage, no pick, no wave clear. Only some dis enage and damage. And we fallen behind. Enemy has engage, disengage and 5k gold lead. I also give up on this. > Since we got no way to win without pick potential or engage potential. We can't even defend without wave clear (think of a team like: Vlad Fiora Yi Lulu Graves) > > Playing from behind is fine, as long as winning is a possibility. Trying to win a game that is impossible to win, its a waste of time. > Also right back to you, essentially PvP games are competition. > In competition you want to win. > Why you play PvP when you don't want to win??? > I can analyze my mistakes without playing that game more, I can't do it while I'm in game. > > > And I apologize that I do not have 100% control over my life. And sometimes emergencies happen where you are supposed to do something else. > Its not about: I got a meeting at 3pm, lets start a lol game at 2pm :3 > Its: I have time, but something came up, so byebye. > Real life > game There is no such thing as "game that is impossible to win". All games are possible to win, some are just harder than others. If you are losing and you have no waweclear then you will lose very soon so why surrender? Just take the loss man don't ff. You will lose very soon anyway and if you do not, well then you can probably make a comeback. And as like I have said it's ok to ff if you got to go. Mistakes happen in timing aswell. No1 is perfect.
seXo Jon (EUW)
: Sometimes I surrender when have a really trashy team, not because I think the game is not winnable if we play good, but because I believe that my team is incapable of playing good anyways (or I just hate them). I'm throwing away the chances there, but for my mental health it's better. But if people press no that's fine for me, it almost ocnvinces me that they actually care and I will keep playing. And I would rather have me starting a surrender vote and the toxic guys pressing no because they hate me than the other way around. Dumb people always fall for that and play better just to prove to me that I'm wrong thinking we can't win.
> [{quoted}](name=DJ Sexy Jon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2015-07-14T08:38:31.986+0000) > > Sometimes I surrender when have a really trashy team, not because I think the game is not winnable if we play good, but because I believe that my team is incapable of playing good anyways (or I just hate them). I'm throwing away the chances there, but for my mental health it's better. > > But if people press no that's fine for me, it almost ocnvinces me that they actually care and I will keep playing. > And I would rather have me starting a surrender vote and the toxic guys pressing no because they hate me than the other way around. Dumb people always fall for that and play better just to prove to me that I'm wrong thinking we can't win. Ok so simple solution. The mute button. Done. If your team sucks and the enemy team doesn't but they are on the same match the enym team has to suck a crap ton at something to be on that same mmr level. Maybe it is finishing a game? ;P
doomguy98 (EUW)
: if you surrender early in ranked you only ensure the lp loss. they should only make it available when someone is dc.
> [{quoted}](name=doomguy98,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2015-07-14T08:16:03.201+0000) > > if you surrender early in ranked you only ensure the lp loss. they should only make it available when someone is dc. I think about the same way you do. My idea would be to make you lose only half of the LP when someone is AFK/DC and leaverbuster has noticed it.
: I surrender when we are loosing to the point that the game has ceased to be enjoyable.
> [{quoted}](name=Jackthwolf,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2015-07-14T08:12:08.230+0000) > > I surrender when we are loosing to the point that the game has ceased to be enjoyable. Average win% is 50%. You are playing for fun. You do something for fun that is 50% of the time unenjoyable. I bet you can find another game or hobby that will be a lot more enjoyable for you.
doomguy98 (EUW)
: i have a lot of situations where my team trys to surrender even tho we are just 9 to 11 in kills, this is where i think wtf. i have recently turned around a game that started 0/7 for my team, and we won the game by teamplay. also, what i see in half of my losses is that the team surrenders 4 to 1, and im the one. that realy annoys me. and losing a game doesnt mean its not fun to play the game. so not waste of time. there are some exceptions like having 2 afk's or surrendering just before they inevitably destoy your nexus, or when your 5/30 and you have 1 afk. when you surrender, you say you just want to lose for sure, if you dont you always have a chance
> [{quoted}](name=doomguy98,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2015-07-14T08:03:08.511+0000) > > i have a lot of situations where my team trys to surrender even tho we are just 9 to 11 in kills, this is where i think wtf. i have recently turned around a game that started 0/7 for my team, and we won the game by teamplay. also, what i see in half of my losses is that the team surrenders 4 to 1, and im the one. that realy annoys me. and losing a game doesnt mean its not fun to play the game. so not waste of time. there are some exceptions like having 2 afk's or surrendering just before they inevitably destoy your nexus, or when your 5/30 and you have 1 afk. > > when you surrender, you say you just want to lose for sure, if you dont you always have a chance So this is the same thing as me, and the reason I made this post. For me the thing when team surrenders 4/1 and i'm the one frustarates me so much i just close LoL and go do something else. I only surrender when we have AFK/DC 5+mins that hasn't come back AND we are losing by a lot.
Eveninn (EUW)
: I usually don't care if we are about to lose or win, I surrender when I just start to hate the attitude in the game. (a flamer/troll or everyone tilting, etc.)
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2015-07-14T04:57:18.537+0000) > > I usually don't care if we are about to lose or win, I surrender when I just start to hate the attitude in the game. (a flamer/troll or everyone tilting, etc.) There is this thing called mute button for that. If you have a troll in your team, well then, muting him and just focusing on your own game will usually help. Everyone tilting? try to do your best, dont think about what has happend, think about what you can do form that point on.
raps1355 (EUW)
: I surrender a game where i feel there is little to no chance to catch up, its going to be more trouble than its worth or in situations it could be won if my team did x and y but they arent capable of it. Its mainly about saving time and preserving your frustration meter, for example if they just ff right away you are out and into a fresh game but if that game goes on for 50 mins and your team still have 4 item builds its going to anger you more and affect the next game. I have had my fair share of games where i know i could have won if my team just waited abit and have surrendered against me 4 to 1 but i just ignore these ones because i didnt lose my team did.
> [{quoted}](name=raps1355,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2015-07-14T02:41:46.778+0000) > > I surrender a game where i feel there is little to no chance to catch up, its going to be more trouble than its worth or in situations it could be won if my team did x and y but they arent capable of it. Its mainly about saving time and preserving your frustration meter, for example if they just ff right away you are out and into a fresh game but if that game goes on for 50 mins and your team still have 4 item builds its going to anger you more and affect the next game. I have had my fair share of games where i know i could have won if my team just waited abit and have surrendered against me 4 to 1 but i just ignore these ones because i didnt lose my team did. If you are that behind so long to the game the enemies are complete retards and you have a fair chance for a comeback. I just can't think that "my team lost i didn't" and if you can well then lucky you? Maybe? Still I find the huge comeback games the most enjoyable. If you have that bad game that makes you angry that makes the game not fun for you then please, don't play another game! That will make you just feed your ass off and make you even more angry! You play this game for fun at the end of the day right? That going to a fresh game is a fair point but still you will then not be learning to play from behind whitch would bump your win% a lot higher. Its on average 50% of the games that you are playing from behind and if you do not enjoy them you are doing somehting for fun, that just angers you 50% of the time. I bet you can find another game or hobby that will make you a lot happier and you will enjoy it more.
Swittz (EUW)
: they should really gives the option to surrender earlier secially if someone is afk , it really does ruined ranked these days
> [{quoted}](name=Swittz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2015-07-13T22:58:25.096+0000) > > they should really gives the option to surrender earlier secially if someone is afk , it really does ruined ranked these days Yep there are a lot of AFKs these days. Only games I ever surrender are the ones when we have an AFK/DC 5+mins and hasnt come back AND we are a lot behind. I think that if you have an AFK/DC you should like lose only 50% of the LP you would lose otherwise, like c'mon the system can detect those guys by itself, it wouldnt be that hard to program. But surendering when this isn't the case? No no no. You will learn to play form behind nd get a lot better win% that way.
user2426 (EUW)
: There is more IP + LP (if it's ranked) + enjoyment. And when u not ffing u just wasting more time playing totaly unenjoyable game cause u got some "never ff guy". And something more about ffing if u wanna know: So I playing this game rly a lot and long time. So I remember how cool was season 2 and season 3, there was pretty much every game ff at 20, u either win fast or lose fast, and I could play like 20 games a day and gain a lot of elo just in one week (like wtf i could play 140+ games in one week). Now, season 5 - is never ff season, rly noone just ever ffing even if we are 0/50 at 10 mins of the game! I can barely play 10 games a day if i play all day long, cause every game like 30-40 mins+. Someone always pressing no, and when u asking why hes like "never ff, every game is winable". And actually i'm agree - every game is winable, but at what cost... U will win no more then like 10% of games like this so let's just calculate - instead of ff this 10 games at 20 mins u gonna waste like 10-30 more mins playing it (average 20). So just imagine u gonna spend 200 minutes playing totaly unenjoyable games for 20 LP, is it rly worth it? And lately I rly hate this no ff guys, cause u can't just go afk and when ur team not ffing with 0/50 stats u just locked into this game and forced to "play" it and act like u are trying...
> [{quoted}](name=user2426,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-07-13T22:52:08.661+0000) > > There is more IP + LP (if it's ranked) + enjoyment. > > And when u not ffing u just wasting more time playing totaly unenjoyable game cause u got some "never ff guy". > > And something more about ffing if u wanna know: > > So I playing this game rly a lot and long time. So I remember how cool was season 2 and season 3, there was pretty much every game ff at 20, u either win fast or lose fast, and I could play like 20 games a day and gain a lot of elo just in one week (like wtf i could play 140+ games in one week). > > Now, season 5 - is never ff season, rly noone just ever ffing even if we are 0/50 at 10 mins of the game! I can barely play 10 games a day if i play all day long, cause every game like 30-40 mins+. Someone always pressing no, and when u asking why hes like "never ff, every game is winable". And actually i'm agree - every game is winable, but at what cost... U will win no more then like 10% of games like this so let's just calculate - instead of ff this 10 games at 20 mins u gonna waste like 10-30 more mins playing it (average 20). So just imagine u gonna spend 200 minutes playing totaly unenjoyable games for 20 LP, is it rly worth it? > > And lately I rly hate this no ff guys, cause u can't just go afk and when ur team not ffing with 0/50 stats u just locked into this game and forced to "play" it and act like u are trying... So you play the game for fun but dont enjoy 50% of the games (average win%). In that case i suggest you go play some other game or get some other hobby, I bet you will enjoy it a lot more. Also if you ff you do not learn to play from behind, whitch is one of the most important skills in the game and will get your win% a lot higher. This will make you get way more LP in the long run. You will prob get more IP by ffing but lets be serious. Who plays LoL just to get IP come on man. Also you winn on average play maybe 10-15 minutes longer matches, not 20 mins. Usually if it goes any longer than 15 mins from the "no chance" point you will win it.
user2426 (EUW)
: Always surrendering. Dunno if u talking about ranked or not, cause i only play rankeds. So I going rankeds to get some LP and if I don't see a way we can win a game I just ff, cause I won't get LP here so why should i waste a time.
> [{quoted}](name=user2426,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-07-13T22:25:59.532+0000) > > Always surrendering. > > Dunno if u talking about ranked or not, cause i only play rankeds. > > So I going rankeds to get some LP and if I don't see a way we can win a game I just ff, cause I won't get LP here so why should i waste a time. I talk about both, rankeds and normals. So if you surrender when you are behind you lose LP. If you lose the game you lose LP. Same deal by that matter but i bet you can win AT LEAST 1/10 of the games you think you will lose. People throw! If you don't agree go watch this game, throws happen in high ELO aswell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_S4fdl3_Cc If you ff those games you do not learn to play form behind, whitch is one of the most important skills in the game and will get your win% a lot higher.
: i surr when our team is clearly losing big time and 2v5 we dont even get a single kill cuz were like 2-34 and theyre like 5 lvls ahead
> [{quoted}](name=dr lichdeath,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2015-07-13T20:58:59.102+0000) > > i surr when our team is clearly losing big time and 2v5 we dont even get a single kill cuz were like 2-34 and theyre like 5 lvls ahead You should treat those games as an opportunities to learn to play from behind. It is one of the most important skills in the game and will bump up you win% a lot. Also, there is always a chance they will throw. If victory is the only thing you are looking for then you should go play against bots, you will get 100% win rate.
: I dont surrender becuase even when i am losing, i firstly agreed to a match by pressing play, i keep my pride under control and the most important thing is that i learn more. Surrender is for cowards. I have however surrendered at least 4 times to bots, as in our whole co op, randomly picked players decided to surrender, without being behind. This i find cool, like the time morgana bot made a penta. Its a way of praising the system. But real players, never.
> [{quoted}](name=LordXerxses,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-07-13T20:46:46.500+0000) > > I dont surrender becuase even when i am losing, i firstly agreed to a match by pressing play, i keep my pride under control and the most important thing is that i learn more. Surrender is for cowards. I have however surrendered at least 4 times to bots, as in our whole co op, randomly picked players decided to surrender, without being behind. This i find cool, like the time morgana bot made a penta. Its a way of praising the system. But real players, never. {{champion:14}} agrees :D and i do aswell. It's a lot more honorable to lose a game by your nexus getting destroyed than to lose a game by you surrendering.
: I surrend when we are 6-28 and enemy team ignored turrets and go for kills.
> [{quoted}](name=Acknowledge Me,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-07-13T20:44:19.918+0000) > > I surrend when we are 6-28 and enemy team ignored turrets and go for kills. That means the enemy team is completely retarded and you have a fair chance for a comeback. Learning to play form behind is one of the most important skills in the game and will get your win% a lot higher.
: Voted 1) Always. I always make a surrender vote when I can't see any way for my team to win. I had a bunch of comebacks, but in those comebacks I could see how we can win. I could see a winning "play" or "strategy". But when I can't see something like that, I always vote for surrender. I also vote for surrender when I have to go afk.
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-07-13T20:42:13.025+0000) > > Voted 1) Always. > > I always make a surrender vote when I can't see any way for my team to win. > I had a bunch of comebacks, but in those comebacks I could see how we can win. I could see a winning "play" or "strategy". > But when I can't see something like that, I always vote for surrender. > > I also vote for surrender when I have to go afk. So you don't want to play game that you are losing. 2 things. 1. If you only want to win there are bots for that. 2. Learning to play from behind is one of the most important skills in the game and if you would try your best in those games you would be better off analyzing your mistakes in them and what lost the game for you and this would get your win% a lot higher in the long run. If you have to go afk i can see why you try ff, and that is a good thing to do in those cases. In those cases the mistaqky you did is starting a game of league. You should never start a game of LoL unless you know you have the time to finish it, even if it goes long. Ofc. sometimes there will come surprises and you have to go somewhere that you did not know or forgot and these things happen I understand. Just if you know you dont have a lot of time then do not ever start a game of LoL. LoL is a long game.
Riquelme375 (EUNE)
: I usually don't surrender, as a matter of fact even when i do want to surrender i press no instinctively. Your poll is pretty unbalanced though, im closer to never than every now and then, but i clicked every now and then. There should be an almost never option. Anyway, when do i surrender? when i just give up on a game, usually when something depresses me. I've lost a sona game once simply because the enemies had a sona as well, and i despise mirror laning. I just couldn't get the will to play the entire game and i kept making dumb mistakes because of it and not focusing. Before i know it, the game is pretty much lost, so we surrendered. I dont surrender unless something in the game makes me really pissed or just sad.
> [{quoted}](name=Riquelme375,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-07-13T20:29:10.032+0000) > > I usually don't surrender, as a matter of fact even when i do want to surrender i press no instinctively. > Your poll is pretty unbalanced though, im closer to never than every now and then, but i clicked every now and then. > There should be an almost never option. > Anyway, when do i surrender? when i just give up on a game, usually when something depresses me. > I've lost a sona game once simply because the enemies had a sona as well, and i despise mirror laning. > I just couldn't get the will to play the entire game and i kept making dumb mistakes because of it and not focusing. > Before i know it, the game is pretty much lost, so we surrendered. > I dont surrender unless something in the game makes me really pissed or just sad. This is understandable from my point of wiew. Still I think that if you are so depressed you should not try starting a game of league, you will just 90% of the time feed your ass off and lose and be even more depressed after that. If the game you are playing is the thing that made you depressed, well, then I quess surrendering might not be that bad of an option but I think those games are pretty rare. Also you should try to analyze what is the thing that made you depressed: Team flaming? -Mute, You playing poorly yourself? -Try to focus more on the game. If that doesn't really work then try your best and give your teammates a chance to enjoy the game and take a break after that game.
Wukongz (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Dardasim,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-07-13T20:13:50.818+0000) > > I find no point in playing a game when we're too far behind. There's no money in it. I don't gain anything from forcing myself to play for 20 more minutes, praying that the enemy will fail. > > Plus, I almost always surrender when there's high toxicity in my team - when people are too busy insulting each other instead of playing, that's when I know it's time to call it a day. > > This is why I stopped playing Solo Q. I only started ranked for the free skin at the end of the season, and anything more than that is a waste of my time and effort. There's nothing in it for me if I go beyond gold. Just as there's nothing in it for me when I press "no" to a surrender vote. > > I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'd really rather start a new game than to burden myself with savaging what little there's left of a lost one. So you do not enjoy games that you are losing at all. That means you enjoy on average 50% of your games. As you said you are not playing the game as your job or anything, just for fun, right? That would mean that you are doing something for fun and it's only fun 50% of the time. I bet you can find another game or hobby you will have a lot more fun with. Also those toxic teams... there is one simple solution. Mute the ones who flame and focus on your own game. You will do a lot better and enjoy way more. The starting new game is not different by any way from the game you are playing.
Sffc (EUW)
: The best part is when it's only 1 on your team sucking completly, and because he FF'ed after he got 1 shotted for being out of position, and the second the enemy engages on you, a big ass f*ing box shows up on your screen and you can't see crap, causing you to screw up in that teamfight
> [{quoted}](name=Sffc,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-07-13T20:11:03.855+0000) > > The best part is when it's only 1 on your team sucking completly, and because he FF'ed after he got 1 shotted for being out of position, and the second the enemy engages on you, a big ass f*ing box shows up on your screen and you can't see crap, causing you to screw up in that teamfight Yeah i hate that too. I think there should be a feature in the game that you can scale the size of it in the options, and i would like if I could scale it down so small i could not see it because ignoring a ff vote does the same deal as pressing no :P
Neonchan (EUW)
: My time is worth more in normals than struggling 20 minutes to hope for a fuck up from the enemies
> [{quoted}](name=Neonchan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-13T19:57:23.438+0000) > > My time is worth more in normals than struggling 20 minutes to hope for a fuck up from the enemies So you mean that only times you enjoy are the times you win? In average your win% is 50 so if you only enjoy half of the games you play then you should probably find some other game or hobby that you enjoy more. It is the same game if you are losing or winning. And at the end of the day you play league for fun right? If its only 50% fun i bet you can find something that you enjoy a lot more. Also if you mean that you dont enjoy lost games at all and want just to win there are tutor-, and easy bots for that.
candoodle (EUW)
: its a matter of wasting time yes i know it sounds paradoxical to be wasting time while playing a game, but the point is time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted as soon as a game because unenjoyable because my team is far behind that's when i think it's time to ff sure some of these games are still "winnable" at my elo all games are because it's easy to turtle and 1 clean team fight at the 50 minute mark can win you the game. But maybe sometimes when we are only 25 minutes in and the midlaner is down 12 kills to zero I dont feel like grinding out another 25 minutes to pray that the enemy team makes a bad engage. 90% of the time those games are lost anyways and they arent fun to play. Now often the excuse i hear from the ff deniers (often the same midlaners that are a dozen kills down) is that they still want to practice the champ and can still get something out of the game. Do you plan on being 12 kills down often? what is it you are practicing and why cant you do it in a bot game instead of holding me hostage with a fed kata mid for another 25 minutes? all that said i never ff in ranked games, but when this scenario happens in a normal game it's one of the only things that can make me rage.
> [{quoted}](name=candoodle,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-13T19:56:22.696+0000) > > its a matter of wasting time > yes i know it sounds paradoxical to be wasting time while playing a game, but the point is time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted > as soon as a game because unenjoyable because my team is far behind that's when i think it's time to ff > > sure some of these games are still "winnable" at my elo all games are because it's easy to turtle and 1 clean team fight at the 50 minute mark can win you the game. But maybe sometimes when we are only 25 minutes in and the midlaner is down 12 kills to zero I dont feel like grinding out another 25 minutes to pray that the enemy team makes a bad engage. 90% of the time those games are lost anyways and they arent fun to play. > > Now often the excuse i hear from the ff deniers (often the same midlaners that are a dozen kills down) is that they still want to practice the champ and can still get something out of the game. Do you plan on being 12 kills down often? what is it you are practicing and why cant you do it in a bot game instead of holding me hostage with a fed kata mid for another 25 minutes? > > all that said i never ff in ranked games, but when this scenario happens in a normal game it's one of the only things that can make me rage. Basicly you will be losing half of the games on average. So if you get shit on and don't enjoy half of the games why do you even play LoL? Is the game so fun the 50% of the time you want to suffer and rage the other 50%? If so then I understand (kinda) but if that was the case with me I would not play LoL. It's the same game if you are winning or losing. At the end of the day you play LoL for fun and my point is that if only 50% of your games are fun then you should probably not play LoL and find something that is more enjoyable for you. Also if the thing that you enjoy in LoL is winning then there are some pretty easy bots for that you can go play Co-op.
: If YOU press Yes to acept match you agree to play it to end. I still dont understand why so many people dont understand it. There is always a chance for victory. It is like {{champion:223}} gives up in batle against {{champion:16}} ....
> [{quoted}](name=SpecialForce01,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=j1eV2a4F,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2015-07-14T10:51:20.896+0000) > > If YOU press Yes to acept match you agree to play it to end. I still dont understand why so many people dont understand it. There is always a chance for victory. It is like {{champion:223}} gives up in batle against {{champion:16}} .... Yep, completely agree. Also if you are behind it's just an opportunity to learn to play better from behind, whitch is one of the most important skills in the game. At the end of the day the average games a player is in losing team is 50% so you can get your win % way higher by learning to play from losing position.
Rioter Comments
: AFK - Loss Forgiven
Yeah... i have had an AFK in almost half of my ranked games so far... it's a bit annoying
: Corki's R range indicator
All champions have this if they have skillshots. All range indicators are a bit too small so at least it doesnt ever make you think you can hit the enemy when you can not. I think that is way better that way, better safe than sorry. for an example xerath q (using it as an example because i main xerath and so know it the best) goes something like 5% longer than the indicator shows, whitch is quite a lot in case of a skillshot that long. Only thing i have noticed showing too long indicator is xerath ult. You would think that you can shoot the middle point of the shot to the range indicator's end but you can in reality only shoot the middle point a bit closer so the far end of the missile still goes a bit longer than the range indicator shows but the middle point does not.
Frost K (EUW)
: game safe to leave if there is an afk for 5 minutes or more
In case of DCs and AFKs i would rather like game being possible to surrender after 10 mins of DC/AFK.
: Please remove the surrender vote or make it fail if less than 5/0.
I'm one of those ones who have this never surrender attitude and I truly believe that as long as no-one disconnects or AFKs then you should never surrender a game of League. At the end of the day even if the game is truly lost i still think that if you surrender you lose your honor. (if someone understands this wrong i would like to clarify im not talking abou being honored in game but actual HONOR like the thing what the word "honor" means :D) At the end of the day LoL is a videogame and we play it for fun and that is part of the game, trying to come back from a impossible situation. Impossible is my favourite kind of possible, and for me the most entertaining moments are the ones when your team does the miracle comeback from a basically lost game.
: Please remove the surrender vote or make it fail if less than 5/0.
If you call a game, any game unwinnable (unless someones afk or dc) you are the reason surrender vote should fail unless 100% agree. just saying
: Does anyone ever feel like there are not enough items?
At least we need one more CDR AP item because DFG isn't in the game anymore. Also more than just zonh for armor for AP champions would be nice if it isnt too much to ask.
LikeOrbit (EUW)
: Are we going to leave Veigar with only three spells?
Agreed. I hated veigar so much before because of the stun and the ult but now when i see veigar i just laugh. The only way you are ever landing that stun now is if you chain it with another cc or the enemy's client crashes. Also he kind of has only 2 spells because his w will not hit the enemy if theu are not stunned. it can only be used as a wawe clear tool or a small zoning tool but lets be real. It sucks as much as the stun.
: How do you act...
When my support sacrifices him/herself so i get a double: I thank him/her a lot and usually call him/her the best. When my tank peeled them away from me: I usually say something like "Thanks a lot nice teamfight team, thanks for keeping me alive." or call them "lifesavers". When my midlaner gets a penta I say something along the lines of "Wow welp that was nice." or just "nice". Not a lot, pentakills aren't that rare or special I think. When my jungler steal drake/baron I type "NICE" or "GJ and his champions name". When my ADC shot down their nexus turrets: usually the game ends at that point so i don't thank him/her specially, just type "gg" in all chat but if the game doesnt end I usually just type "gj". At the end of the day it wasn't anything special, just his/her job. Well, you wanted to know how I ract and there it is :)
: Lothar's Edge-like Item
Yeah ever heard of QSS? Sorry you wont get to be a gold ADC that easily.
Sh4nkz (EUW)
: Xerath bug
Yes this really annoys me as a Xerath main aswell. It really makes a difference when i try to waweclear if i am in hurry and also weakens the "burst" of Xerath. This only happens when you use your Q right after your W.
Jallsop (EUW)
: Champion mastery flawed.
Copletely agreed mate. I saw our support was like 2/1/24 and (s)he got A- when the adc was 9-7-5 adn got S-. please make it look if you played tank/supp and give those the rank differently.
: DISABLE RANKED QUEUE FOR THE LOVE OF MCDONALD'S GOD FUCK
Not Riots fault kinda... Its just that EUW hasnt got the capsacity for all the players there. They should split EUW to 2 servers and it would be fine. So kinda Riots fault for not doing that kinda not.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: [BUG] Can't lock in Champion
It happens to me almost always when i chance something to ignite and pretty rarely when i chance ignite to something else, but not usually if ignite isn't involved in the swapping summoner spells.
: Xerath ult is very bugged. Please fix.
Thank you riot for fixing this!!! THANK YOU
YouAreFree (EUNE)
: Bugs in LoL
Dont forget {{champion:101}} ult bug I have made a post about it :3
: I am not saying in any way that you are making it up. However, I have yet to see an invisible nidalee spear. The next time you play against one video it and upload it to youtube so people in my position can see it. It comes across as being similar to when people say they cannot see skillshots or that they are lagging after you stomp them.
> [{quoted}](name=Michael Faraday,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EM7eWXjw,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-04-21T19:40:58.127+0000) > > I am not saying in any way that you are making it up. However, I have yet to see an invisible nidalee spear. The next time you play against one video it and upload it to youtube so people in my position can see it. > > It comes across as being similar to when people say they cannot see skillshots or that they are lagging after you stomp them. I see them all the time. Sorry didnt video it but it is NOT completely visioble. Well the spear is. But in the air there fly some leaves besides it. Also sometimes you see only the head of the spear.
: I love my IP, but...
It is costly to keep thesse servers running and somehow Riot has to make that money mate.
Ezlas (EUNE)
: the shots usually still hit but not always. sometimes it happens to be a glitch (enemy receives damage) but sometimes its a real live ult bug
> [{quoted}](name=Ezlas,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=AWr5URFX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-04-19T10:25:58.197+0000) > > the shots usually still hit but not always. sometimes it happens to be a glitch (enemy receives damage) but sometimes its a real live ult bug I find it really unusual that this bug doesnt happen. Good Xerath will shoot his first ult instantly almost always but now if you do that the first shout bugs and disappears and if you dont shoot it instantly you give enemy time to prepare to dodge or run out of vision/range. :c
Show more

xxCopyrightxx

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion