Rioter Comments
: Client LAG bug?
It's probably your connection, not riot's fault. It happens to me too sometimes because my internet suddenly dies then goes back etc so it just shows like that thresh selecting and after few seconds it just moves on, if it happens frequently try to play on someone's else internet/wifi and check it out
: Thats...sad..mind letting me tag along? ^_^
https://pbesignup.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/pbe
: Thats...sad..mind letting me tag along? ^_^
You can sign up for PBE using an EUNE account but the server is in NA so you will be playing like if you were on NA server
Rioter Comments
: Soloq players & premades , let's have a talk
For everyone complaining about toxicity There's a reason why mute button exist.
Encrux (EUW)
: http://i.memeful.com/media/post/kRp6z2w_700wa_0.gif
Valynx (EUNE)
: I'm support player i usually get less ip! but i don't lost that much
it doesnt matter what role you were playing a win is a win and you will get the same amount of ip
Rioter Comments
Manticoring (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=yoh120,realm=EUNE,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=y2WTojg5,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-03-23T18:01:43.193+0000) > > well I never made a post like this before because i dont like to complain and i know im not THAT good but i can tell i need to be in a higher league or something. > ANYWAY > > if your WHOLE team is feeding, literally. 4 players feeding and you won your lane and you are pretty fed how do you carry? I main mid so nothing really that tanky. I can't 1v5 penta kill them then just carry xD 2 1 1 2 2 4 2 4 1 4 2 3 4 2 1 2 3 1 5 3 These numbers show which rank you fed in your last 20 games. Rank 1 = you fed the most. Your average rank being 2,45. The problem isnt that you have teams of feeders, the problem seems to be that you feed too much yourself. Only 1 game did you feed the least. And only 4 where you came in second. An average kda of 1,79 further confirms that you yourself actually might be the problem, not your teams. (The average kda in each rank is 3). http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=yoh120# Your cs/min is also below average for your tier: http://jncco.com/profile/38024066/eune Even though Im not ranked high myself, Im pretty sure when I state that with these stats, you are in the rank where you belong.
Honestly? last week ive been doing crap yesterday i went on like 8 lose streak or something xD like i said im not saying i deserve gold or something maybe low silver? and about farming with akali i suck at farming pre 6 i rather play extremely safe than feeding the other team (im working on it xD), but yeah theres alot of games where i get really fed but my other teammates lose lanes and stuff although i try to go and gank them and help them
Rioter Comments
Valynx (EUNE)
: Yeah it's really low! i'm dying just to get a new champion, playing for hours and not gaining 300ip lol.. It's really hard :D
300 ip is about 3 wins, which equals about less than 2 hours, maybe youre losing too much?
shadowolf13 (EUNE)
: Tommorow with the new champ and Thursday with Hextech
exciting week eh?
Rioter Comments
famousloser (EUNE)
: Hextech incoming ow boy ow boy ow boy {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}}
i heard that the next patch is today so yeah probably xD
Sangwin (EUNE)
: Their message: "We're aware of a problem causing login attempts to fail, and are working on a fix."
it just came out xD
Riddarn (EUNE)
: The servers seem to have exploded just now.
ive been lagging all day as well lmao, like crazy lag
Sangwin (EUNE)
: May be Riot prepare new update for us... That's why server lag - they forgot to switch off this.{{champion:222}}
aren't updates around 3-4 am?
Rioter Comments
: Lol, I saw them literally every game, especially in voice chat. Also there's much more afk/leavers
weird, probably other league players trying dota xD
: egyptions are having problems playing the game
Oxorius (EUW)
: Dirtiest Quinn Plays Video :D
*is in bronze* *makes a bad dirty play* "omg report n00b luckerrr report 4 killing me n00b plz"
: Lol, as if ... I've seen Dota 2 community, far worse, every single game is full of toxicity {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
What are you talking about? i've never seen a toxic player on dota maybe twice and ive played it for like 2 years
Obbly (EUW)
: Locked Cam
same here just hold left click on mouse on your minimap and just move it around until it works
Delícious (EUNE)
: The New Dynamiq Queue System...
i got like 4 games in a row and got the secondary one i think ill just start switching my primary with my secondary
Mepodis (EUW)
: Is there a possiblity to get normal games with serious players?
make a new account, level it up a little and try champs on it, since they wont be level 30 they would take it as serious
: Invisible Rune Page?
Well that never happened to me but maybe just relaunch league?
Rioter Comments
: Hey guys, Welcome to patch day! ^_^ As mentioned/warned in the [Service Status](http://status.leagueoflegends.com/#eune), EUNE is currently down for patching to 6.1 :-) Please keep an eye on Service Status for any further info.
Well im still IN the game should i exit or stay til the server is up? im not sure what to do
Ø se7en Ø (EUNE)
: EUNE down?
I didnt get kicked out but im still in the game saying "attempting to reconnect" im not sure if i should leave and download the patch then rejoin
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Armor is must have for any champion, if you want to survive early laning. Every champion (even mages) have AA, minions do AA, if you do not have armor, you will be down very fast on lane.
how much does armor x9 cost
Rioter Comments
Rara K1 (EUNE)
: No chance bro, Teemo eats katarina's akali's lee sin's and 90% top champs in 3 shots.
> [{quoted}](name=Rara K1,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m3GP0GmQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-01-04T22:12:05.938+0000) > > No chance bro, Teemo eats katarina's akali's lee sin's and 90% top champs in 3 shots. so much hope youre giving me xD
: try not to get harrased before reaching level 3, farm with Q. make sure he is also level 3, so he doesnt have a slight advantage. all in the little satan, only flee if he does the same otherwise you will get a tone of damage. get {{item:3116}} so post six he has to flash or get the full damage of your ult also if you play draft never go into a satan with a melee, never
> [{quoted}](name=Burakke No Light,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m3GP0GmQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-04T22:04:20.205+0000) > > try not to get harrased before reaching level 3, farm with Q. > make sure he is also level 3, so he doesnt have a slight advantage. > all in the little satan, only flee if he does the same otherwise you will get a tone of damage. > get {{item:3116}} so post six he has to flash or get the full damage of your ult > also if you play draft never go into a satan with a melee, never so i should just rush {{item:3116}} ?
TTekkers (EUW)
: Then hug your turret, farm, and get your jungler to help - it's not an easy matchup.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m3GP0GmQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-01-04T21:59:16.682+0000) > > Then hug your turret, farm, and get your jungler to help - it's not an easy matchup. tbh last game i barely did farm i just got few from Q's or if minions near turret and yes it is a REALLY not easy matchup and im not THAT pro in kata really ive bought her maybe one week ago and ive been playing her every game xD
TTekkers (EUW)
: You dive on that little annoying yordle and nuke it with your Kata things. Getting to a point where that's easy is the hard part - Teemo is really good vs all melees, and Kata needs a little time to grow.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m3GP0GmQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-01-04T21:49:10.080+0000) > > You dive on that little annoying yordle and nuke it with your Kata things. > > Getting to a point where that's easy is the hard part - Teemo is really good vs all melees, and Kata needs a little time to grow. i tried on level 6 kata he either kills me or die both together if i wanted to QEW few times i would be dead already
Rioter Comments

yoh120

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion