: Change game , no fun in this game man ,
Right, Worst community, everyone is Nerdy.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I TOTALLY FLAMED IN THAT GAME, U ARE RIGHT! WOW WHAT A FLAMER. WHAT A %%%%ING FLAMER I AM RIGHT. HOW TO WAASTE 2000 EUROS? PLAY LOL. ULL GET PERMABAN FOR NOTHING. 2 yo community.
: I'll try to say what people are trying to say in a kind way, since this community is full of salt and %%%%%%ed (Look all the answer, holy shit, mental age about 3 years old LOL) I have 7 permaban in record, and I would say half of them were reports after the 15gg ban and that gets you basically automatically permabanned, even if you just type "gg open" in a 0 - 20 game at 5 minutes, it doesn't matter, for riot you are a piece of shit flamer (Just because an automatic system, no supervision by any person, nothing, decided you were toxic, and you can either get that by an X number of reports or because you typed any bad word) Still, riot refuses to unban most of the C L E A R L Y, unfair bans because they think you will create another account and spend €€€€ What they don't understand is that most of the time it happens the opposite, so, their loss :^)
Bro, this game is for nerdy kids. The typical guys that hide behind a pc screen. When they discover real life, i bet 80% of lol players will have a pretty bad future. I did nothing as u saw. ITs ok. Spent more than 2000 euros on skins. Hope my money goes in medicine.
MaHoneyDE (EUW)
: i never said that what he did is right but still not a reason for you to be that negative
I think with this chat , only 1 game permaban lol. I dont know how u guys are in real life. But if this is a permaban u won't get far in ur life. Permabans are others. Permaban should be cheating, wishing family to die, not this stupid useless Chat.
MaHoneyDE (EUW)
: i never said that what he did is right but still not a reason for you to be that negative
To be that negative?!! Man are you serious? Thats not being negative for real, i just wanted a toxic flamer to be reported, and this sad game community gave me a permaban.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Really hope you'll die like a dog, bastard, cancer, thats what they said the whole time, yeah and i get perma. Comon that's ridicolous
: {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I JUTS LOVE READING ARTICLES LIKE THIS MAKE ME HAVE A GOOD CHUCKLE.....LOVE U RIOT!!
Really hope you'll die like a dog, bastard, cancer, thats what they said the whole time, yeah and i get perma. Comon that's ridicolous
MaHoneyDE (EUW)
: it was like an test and you failed it so shit happens
Really hope you'll die like a dog, bastard, cancer, thats what they said to me the whole time, yeah and i get perma. Comon that's ridicolous
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=º 200 IQ Riven º,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zHHAtMHE,comment-id=000200010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-25T03:57:23.013+0000) > > not enough to get a perma. Anything is enough for perma after u had 14 days ban. 14 days ban is final warning
Really hope you'll die like a dog, bastard, cancer, thats what they said in team chat the whole time, yeah and i get perma. Comon that's ridicolous
Doomley (EUW)
: > i did nothing as i said. We can clearly see from your logs that you did something. It was very mild but was still something.
not enough to get a perma.
Doomley (EUW)
: It can be enough for a permaban because the punishment level is increasing every time you get punished. The system doesn't look at it like "is this particular offense worth a permanent ban?", but it looks it like "this guy is continuing to be toxic despite all previous punishments and warning so now he gets a stronger punishment".
Yes man but, was first game after 14 days ban, i just wanted to play a normal gaame where no one flames. and this happens. Thats not fair. i did nothing as i said.
: º 200 IQ Riven º: are u stupid? º 200 IQ Riven º: report akali and lux for flaming lucian btw (saying to report someone ain't cool, but if you already got suspended or warned those things are harsher and harsher, hence it can contribute to your ban) Here. After you already got suspended and warned, even the small stuff can get you banned.
Ok bro, but if u get a blackout ( when light dont work anymore for like 5 10 mins ) and someone says: WHY U PLAY RAnked? i meaan.. i cant control blackouts -_-
Leptyx (EUW)
: > I DID NOT FLAAMED permaban is the 4th stage of punishment, where are the chatlogs for the other games :p
I didnt flame this game, when i log on league of legends, appears only this chatlog. 1 Game. anyways i was flaming long time agom but i stopped.
Leptyx (EUW)
: > º 200 IQ Riven º: itts ok ull get banned Karma {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} kappa
Because someone should get banned for flaming. He said pretty bad things btw
Leptyx (EUW)
: > º 200 IQ Riven º: itts ok ull get banned Karma {{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} kappa
Yes, i wanted him to get banned, cuz he flamed the whole time and he trolled. Thats not karma, is just this community thats is not working as they wants to
: >º 200 IQ Riven º: lol idc about losing º 200 IQ Riven º: little kid Tame, but it wasn't your first offence and you were on a final warning. Final warning = One thing wrong and you're out. In this scenario, 95% of your use of chat wasn't required. >º 200 IQ Riven º: sorry guys º 200 IQ Riven º: blaackout ^ Probably the only thing worth saying (Assuming that was stating why you disconnected)
i swear man, i did nothing, i didnt deserve this perma ban, if u reaad the chat, thats not worth a permaban, be fair.
: >º 200 IQ Riven º: lol idc about losing º 200 IQ Riven º: little kid Tame, but it wasn't your first offence and you were on a final warning. Final warning = One thing wrong and you're out. In this scenario, 95% of your use of chat wasn't required. >º 200 IQ Riven º: sorry guys º 200 IQ Riven º: blaackout ^ Probably the only thing worth saying (Assuming that was stating why you disconnected)
I just know that i did nothing in that game, yeah i chatted, but i didnt flame, i just said " little kid" to a guy who ruined the game flaming the whole time and AFKING in fountain while typing the whole time flames
: People never learn to use the mute button or they never learn to not get into a word fight with someone elses. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
I just know that i did nothing in that game, yeah i chatted, but i didnt flame, i just said " little kid" to a guy who ruined the game flaming the whole time and AFKING in fountain while typing the whole time flames.
: PERMABAN NO REASON
Yes man but, u understand that if u do something, and u get flamed the whole time, with no reasons, he just wanted us to lose the game, i just said: idc if i lose the game. I wish you could read what that Lux said. " %%%% god , bastard , die like a dog" etc etc
l MrD l (EUW)
: usually when you get a message of being banned riot gives you the reason can we see that ?
Because a player-triggered review found your in-game comms extremely inflammatory and offensive, your account's been permanently suspended. You are among 0.006% of League players negative enouggh to be permanently banned. Other players judges your comms to be far below the standsrs of the League community. The vast majority of players agree that while Leaague's an intense, competitive game, everyone deserves respect on the Rift.
I just know that i did nothing in that game, yeah i chatted, but i didnt flame, i just said " little kid" to a guy who ruined the game flaming the whole time and AFKING in fountain while typing the whole time flames.
I GOT FLAMED THE WHOLE TIME BY A LUX , I DID NOT FLAAMED, I PLAYED WELL. GOT MORE THAN 2000 HRS AND MORE THAN 2000 EUROS OF SKIN. I DID NOTHING WHY DID I EVEN GET BANNED? RIOT?!?!?!?
Rioter Comments

º 200 IQ Riven º

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion