: Stop banning ppl for chats
It's so you create a new account and spend money there.
: Perfectly fine balanced
So much hate, so sad.. To OP: Ignore these kids, it's EU boards afterall.. and you need to be a girl to get upvoted on here sadly.
PurpleOrk (EUW)
: There's also a component of "appearance" of moderating the community. They have designed an automated system that filters words, flags the "wrong" ones you aren't allowed to say, and bans you accordingly. Anything else, anything actually harmful to the gameplay, is allowed... But since you're banning some people (that you could just MUTE, who knows what MUTE is for, if you're not allowed to speak anyway) it LOOKS like you're doing something and banning people. This is good publicity.
Agree with everything you say, atleast you are not a person that tries to justify their poor system for no reason. (Like almost everyone here)
: > [{quoted}](name=Çhip,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vbow8OaZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-05T12:45:31.401+0000) > > Flamer flames>Gets banned>Creates a new account>Spends money Hold up, fixing it... Flamer flames often and/or harshly enough to reach the upper tiers of the punishment ladder>Gets banned>Realizes that the premium purchases they made get wiped upon an account ban>Considers whether or not it's worth spending on premium purchases if they can't control themselves>Either puts in the effort to behave and creates a new account, or doesn't come back There. I fixed the parts that don't make any sense. I mean, when premium purchases are wiped on account bans and people are shown first hand how their spending can be rendered moot when it happens, why would they _still_ spend money on Riot points knowing they can lose it that easily if they're this bad at controlling their behaviour? Your conspiracy theory shows up on the forum all the time and it hasn't started making _more_ sense with age, you're not breaking new ground here. > But they never ban the Griefer, troller or leaver so he can ruin others games and get them banned for being frustrated so they possibly spend money on their new accs. Source? > Riot has pretended for years that the context doesn't matter (It does btw) because they know that people WILL create new accs and eventually WILL spend money on there. It's not that Riot pretends that the context doesn't matter, it's that Riot knows better than to assume that having a reason or motivation for bad behaviour doesn't magically erase the bad behaviour. > FYI: I didn't get banned or chat restricted, i'm just fed up with this trash community. Wait, you spent this post ranting about decisions that Riot made, but then you about-face and complain about the community? Pick one.
I pick both, the community is disgusting so is riot, the boards are filled with white knighters like you who try to defend them for no reason. (fyi they won't give you a free skin) I won't even try answering your quotes because i already did in the discussion.
: > Flamer flames>Gets banned>Creates a new account>Spends money, it actually came to my mind and it would be the most reasonable explanation, since ban evading is not illegal in this game people create new accounts and buy RP there. Ban evasion is pretty hard to enforce. Unless someone is using the exact same email address, it's really difficult to identify the same person across multiple accounts. When players are exceptionally toxic and make repeated accounts after being banned, they get indefinitely banned, which is essentially a ban on sight. This isn't easy to automate, but has been done in the past to high profile individuals. Your assertion is that players who get banned will repeatedly come back and spend money. From a purely business standpoint, the toxicity of some players drives away new players, which are a bigger source of revenue than existing ones. Additionally, players who get perma banned repeatedly are actually pretty rare, certainly not frequent enough to base a business model off of it. > But they never ban the Griefer, troller or leaver so he can ruin others games and get them banned for being frustrated so they possibly spend money on their new accs. Those accounts do get banned, although I'll admit we could be better at doing it faster.
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vbow8OaZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-05T13:57:05.888+0000) > Those accounts do get banned, although I'll admit we could be better at doing it faster. WOW MAN! A rioter that admits that they could be doing better, what a pleasant surprise.
: > LmfaO, so griefers, trollers and stupid apes spend the most? No, regular people do, people who know they're not spending money just for it to be throw out the window once their account is eventually banned just like the last one I also love how you slather the word offended everywhere despite me never mentioning it a single time, you don't need to offend people for them to think you're toxic People report you because you ruined their game with your toxicity, not because they're "offended"
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vbow8OaZ,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2020-01-05T15:12:39.295+0000) > I also love how you slather the word offended everywhere despite me never mentioning it a single time, you don't need to offend people for them to think you're toxic > People report you because you ruined their game with your toxicity, not because they're "offended" And i suppose i could use an argument that they are ruining my game by being trash and not playing for the sweet victory. __Btw i use chat rarely, i just see what's happening there rarely.. and i understand why people that flame do what they do.__
: Oh my god it all makes sense now, of course the reason riot bans people for flaming isn't simply because toxicity makes people leave and creates a loss in profit but simply because they want to create a market on the 0.006% of their playerbase that are most likely to spend the least Looking into it, that sounds like an amazing way to run a successful business
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vbow8OaZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-05T13:13:46.551+0000) > > Oh my god it all makes sense now, of course the reason riot bans people for flaming isn't simply because toxicity makes people leave and creates a loss in profit but simply because they want to create a market on the 0.006% of their playerbase that are most likely to spend the least > LmfaO, so griefers, trollers and stupid apes spend the most? If you get offended by something said to you online then maybe gaming isn't your thing too actually Also people that get 'frustrated' over trash spend the most so your argument makes no sense because they are dedicated to the game People don't report others because they are offended, they do this to fck others over.
  Rioter Comments
: why am i being chat restricted amd my honor striped?
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowx13x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=d68ukaqe,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-03T18:19:35.634+0000) > > Im really confused now riot im really confused as to why you given me a 10 day chat restriction and taken my damn honor for nothing and yet you allow other people to constantly feed, troll, junglers who do nothing but afk farm spam in chat they are not jungling and they are going to afk etc. Yet you give ME 10 day chat restriction???. > > Here is my chat log how the HELL do i get a ban when others run free to ruin peoples games, i was very close to leaving this game because of your community and now here we are me being banned and im very tempted to not bother playing no more. > > Its unfair that i get banned when you have people PURPOSELY ruining others games, look at my history and chat logs and tell me is this f**king fair. > > Game 1 > In-Game > Shadowx13x: wp team > Shadowx13x: wake up team ffs > Shadowx13x: im on a winning streak > Shadowx13x: nice farm nasus > Shadowx13x: stop feeding bot > Shadowx13x: wp all thanks for the loss > Shadowx13x: go back to draft ffs > Shadowx13x: better jungler wins gg > Shadowx13x: please get out of ranked and learn how to play please your all really bad > Shadowx13x: ez game huh There > Shadowx13x: no > Shadowx13x: play better > Shadowx13x: no your just bad > Shadowx13x: nice feeding teamn > Shadowx13x: GET OUT OF RANKED > Shadowx13x: 37 farm nasus > Shadowx13x: mid open just end pleaes > Shadowx13x: dont care > Shadowx13x: thanks a lot for ruining my winning streak trolls > Shadowx13x: yes > Shadowx13x: PRESS YES > Shadowx13x: how can you be so bad? > Shadowx13x: your meant to be silver > Shadowx13x: bought your accounts huh? > Shadowx13x: no > Shadowx13x: end please > Shadowx13x: no learn how to play your champ > Shadowx13x: its that simple > Shadowx13x: go back to draft > Shadowx13x: and learn how to play > Shadowx13x: ffs > Shadowx13x: it isnt an auto snap actually they changed that ages ago > Shadowx13x: no > Shadowx13x: not one drake > Shadowx13x: no oone herald > Shadowx13x: no nothing > Shadowx13x: none of you deserve to win > Shadowx13x: lose more so you stay outta my division There > Shadowx13x: 3 deaths is not feeding > Shadowx13x: you 0 to 6 is > Shadowx13x: so i would be quiet if i where you > Shadowx13x: no i was winning my lane > Shadowx13x: i got ganked by a proper jungler > Shadowx13x: so keep your opinions to yourself > Shadowx13x: 13 times ius also feeding > Game 2 > In-Game > Shadowx13x: NO GANKS HUH? > Shadowx13x: can you do something jungler? > Shadowx13x: seen the enemy jungler loads > Shadowx13x: not seen you once > Shadowx13x: learn how to jungle udyr > Shadowx13x: best jungler euw > Shadowx13x: he is garbage > Shadowx13x: yea im so bad that i have been ganked consistantly > Shadowx13x: yea sure > Shadowx13x: did several times > Shadowx13x: double your wareds > Shadowx13x: ward in the base and you leave it there bot gg > Shadowx13x: see thats how bad you are at this game > Shadowx13x: i dont actually know gotta be honest > Shadowx13x: why press no? > Shadowx13x: its done > Shadowx13x: again > Shadowx13x: learn the game > Shadowx13x: no we are not > Shadowx13x: wtf you doing udyr > Shadowx13x: why do you keep pressing no > Shadowx13x: WE ARE NOT WINNING > Shadowx13x: yes you are > Shadowx13x: clearly know and and better at this then you if you cant see when a game is lost > Game 3 > In-Game > Shadowx13x: just dont forget about me up here lol > Shadowx13x: can you all please report this troll jungler thanks > Shadowx13x: better jungler wins huh? > Shadowx13x: they are a man down > Shadowx13x: what ever kid > Shadowx13x: get out of ranked > Shadowx13x: press yes > Shadowx13x: say it english you coward > Shadowx13x: report jungler please > Shadowx13x: keep going > Shadowx13x: top open please report udyr > Shadowx13x: you have already typed enough ;) > Shadowx13x: just end please > Shadowx13x: pres yes There > >fix your game community and game. The reason why the community is so horrific and disgusting is displayed in these chat logs, you can quit the game and contibute towards better community!
: why am i being chat restricted amd my honor striped?
Hansiman (EUW)
: Riot Games is a US based company, and thus have to comply to their laws. This isn't a decision Riot has made, but is enforced upon them.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=LgdPeIwg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-01T13:43:37.946+0000) > > Riot Games is a US based company, and thus have to comply to their laws. This isn't a decision Riot has made, but is enforced upon them. I'm curious as to why literally any other us company is not forced to comply to these laws. To OP: use vpn
Sasser (EUNE)
: Thoughts on this sylas build?
NightSh4de (EUNE)
: Sales for champions for blue essence
While this idea does seem good, we have to take into consideration that with Riot Point sales riot makes money, but with Blue Essense sales they wouldn't... Will never happen, again. Good idea!
Belal shedo (EUNE)
: low fps
> [{quoted}](name=Belal shedo,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=1bphf7oi,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-01T07:17:12.408+0000) > gtx 650 2gb 2gb is too few for League, i bet your system is an oven 24/7 while playing League. In short: No you won't be able to get any more FPS unless you replace your gtx 650
: VPN does reduce my ping by 50!
What VPN do you use, just curious cuz i get the same ping as you and ye..
PoA Fanta (EUW)
: im the manager my rank does not matter
> [{quoted}](name=PoA Fanta,realm=EUW,application-id=XkTi8002,discussion-id=kdBEmYYx,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T20:45:36.148+0000) > > im the manager my rank does not matter Fair enough, then why are you looking for Master when all of your team is Diamond, also why doesn't your team have PoA infront of their name? Lastly, why are you saying 'my team' when you're just a manager for the team, you're trying to play it off as it's yours? hmmm.... very sketchy!
: Why has the communit becomed like this?
Just some greasy kids that find their lifes purpose by flaming others in a video game, i usually enjoy the show.
: Diam 3 Support LF a team
You do know that you can check your rank in client or op.gg? and by the looks of it, you are nowhere near diamond 3 rank.
Marcua (EUW)
: Be careful with the words "always" and "never"
And then these people usually perform the worst on their team :o
PoA Fanta (EUW)
: PoA Recruitment competitive players (sponsored team)
just ask for a duo from a master, no need to make up shit cuz ur silver.
: The point is that i was so ridicolous it was obvious I was joking, I wrote that I was joking around with mid(yasuo)
> [{quoted}](name=Sapinho azul,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A4WcMajV,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T17:03:56.375+0000) > > The point is that i was so ridicolous it was obvious I was joking, I wrote that I was joking around with mid(yasuo) ok, well ur chat restrict is deserved so yehhh
: I literally wrote that was a joke
> [{quoted}](name=Sapinho azul,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A4WcMajV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T17:00:02.919+0000) > > I literally wrote that was a joke Why would you troll about something like that, lol.
: So Am I in the wrong?(chat restricted)
> [{quoted}](name=Sapinho azul,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=A4WcMajV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-30T16:46:26.982+0000)> Sapinho azul: no I sometime play lethality singed jungle Wow, troll too.
: Buying RP with Skrill
I am certain that you can use some sort of third party website to buy with skrill. However, if you can just use Paypal.. it's so much better and yeah...
uOySalome (EUNE)
: how have i been feeding tho?? And you call me an idiot well guess what you %%%%ing bufoon you assume that im feeding and that my account is botted and you say that the punishment is deserved which it isnt , you sound like a person that would call the manager in a store (Karen) This is why no one should talk to you, its because you lack social interactions and you cant use your brain to think. Me talking to you is pointless, its like talking to a stupid wall
> [{quoted}](name=uOySalome,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wFOQPT5X,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-30T13:00:36.502+0000) > > how have i been feeding tho?? > And you call me an idiot well guess what you %%%%ing bufoon you assume that im feeding and that my account is botted and you say that the punishment is deserved which it isnt , you sound like a person that would call the manager in a store (Karen) 1.) The punishment was deserved 123% 2.) Your account is infact botted and i made a ticket about it. You were getting 0/15 scores with little Minion Kills on normals a week ago. Also bots usually have 3-5 random letter then a random name or a word (that's what led me to check your match history by the way) 3.) Yes, i would call a manager if needed in a certain situation, what's wrong with that? > This is why no one should talk to you, its because you lack social interactions and you cant use your brain to think. > Me talking to you is pointless, its like talking to a stupid wall Then why are you talking to me? you make no sense lol :/
: Night and Dawnbringer Jackpot is the worst one yet
Isn't it sad how they rip their customers off a 'Jackpot' that they make for free? (The design team probably gets 0.0000000000000001% of what riot actually makes off those)
: How to beat Illaoi in Laning because her E deals a lot of damage from me.
As a teemo main, i'd suggest to play passive, farm under turret and try to harass him with you pull when he tries to poke you under tower.
uOySalome (EUNE)
: idiots like you should not be talked to, you are the karen of league
> [{quoted}](name=uOySalome,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wFOQPT5X,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-12-30T00:33:43.878+0000) > > idiots like you should not be talked to, you are the karen of league Then why did you respond to me? you make no sense, idiot! And look at you too, you've been feeding when you started this account (botted maybe?) anyways, made a ticket to support just incase :/ i heard these accs will be flagged anyway. (Even w/o report)
GLurch (EUW)
: Idk, this is what the stream looked like when I opened this post https://i.imgur.com/vGJxX2C.png Seems pretty normal to me? Maybe it's just irritating that it's kind of "in the middle" and not at the bottom where most people put it, so it kinda... stays away from the game?
> Maybe it's just irritating that it's kind of "in the middle" and not at the bottom where most people put it, so it kinda... stays away from the game? This. Also she had her webcam really big when she is in lobby which gave me the impression.
Jimiboss (EUW)
: Kayn can ult twice bug
First kayn ult didnt do damage so its only visual bug. (I think)
Aleeyah (EUW)
: New stream
> I have just started streaming Why is your facecam so big, your viewers literally can't see the League gameplay lol.
Cheehee (EUNE)
: Heard that Rioters may play with you to celebrate your 1000th normal win, any to celebrate mine?
: as has been stated plenty of times recently CertainlyT hasn’t done enough wrong to validate all of this hate Out of the 12 champions he has helped develop only 4 of them could be considered as an issue he caused... realistically only 3 yasuo doesn’t count. 3/12... there’s rioters with way worse track records
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nvhmMbMQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-29T13:09:52.022+0000) > > as has been stated plenty of times recently CertainlyT hasn’t done enough wrong to validate all of this hate > > Out of the 12 champions he has helped develop only 4 of them could be considered as an issue he caused... realistically only 3 yasuo doesn’t count. > 3/12... there’s rioters with way worse track records So rioters are being hated for creating champs? Never seen this happen in any game. WOW!
: THIS CHAT-BOT IS ******* JOKE as much as this whole company :v
Please, just don't %%%%ing use chat. Like PLZZZZZZZZZZzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZz Also this punishment is deserved, negative attitude!
: Fire certainlyt
He is doing his Job, stop being so butthurt because you can't beat the champions that he has made? Perhaps try to improve instead of craving for attention on the boards? hm?
: Punishments you listed are way too harsh for something that would target millions of innocent players - Not everyone can choose their ISP, there are places where the number of different providers are very limited or they might just suck, there are young players that simply can't choose their ISP because their parents decided to get the cheapest one, sometimes even reliable providers can also experience issues - Power outages do happen, if you're in game you'll get dc'd and there's nothing you can do about it - Computer issues can happen to basically anyone, and if they're unexpected it might lead to a dc Not to mention a ban on the first offense is excessive, the only ones that should be banned for afk are the ones that repeatedly and consistently do it ___ Why would riot want to ban such a big portion of their playerbase ? I'm all for punishing people who run around in base or rage quit, but your solution is simply bad and would come at a huge loss for Riot If you want to come up with a realistic solution to the problem you'll need to approach the problem with a "no collateral" mindset
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gVrokYHt,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-29T12:35:56.326+0000) > > Punishments you listed are way too harsh for something that would target millions of innocent players > > - Not everyone can choose their ISP, there are places where the number of different providers are very limited or they might just suck, there are young players that simply can't choose their ISP because their parents decided to get the cheapest one, sometimes even reliable providers can also experience issues > > - Power outages do happen, if you're in game you'll get dc'd and there's nothing you can do about it > > - Computer issues can happen to basically anyone, and if they're unexpected it might lead to a dc > > Not to mention a ban on the first offense is excessive, the only ones that should be banned for afk are the ones that repeatedly and consistently do it > ___ > > Why would riot want to ban such a big portion of their playerbase ? > I'm all for punishing people who run around in base or rage quit, but your solution is simply bad and would come at a huge loss for Riot > > If you want to come up with a realistic solution to the problem you'll need to approach the problem with a "no collateral" mindset The timer is not okay too, you can just afk these 10-30 minutes.
: Rito had something like that in Season 3 Removed due to unexpected issues like Random Dc PC Crash and everything else u cant avoid on ur own Example: U dc once because ur internet provider has issues Gratz on ur ban
> [{quoted}](name=e621 Rengar,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gVrokYHt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-29T10:20:25.320+0000) > > Rito had something like that in Season 3 > Removed due to unexpected issues like > Random Dc > PC Crash > and everything else u cant avoid on ur own > > Example: > U dc once because ur internet provider has issues > Gratz on ur ban Then use good ISP like me that has no problems, why do people use trash ISP and complain? bruhhhh..
: I really want then for your game to crash and then your internet to fall and then one more crash. Im 100% sure you will come to boards and complain how baf the system is....
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gVrokYHt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-29T10:21:59.666+0000) > > I really want then for your game to crash and then your internet to fall and then one more crash. Im 100% sure you will come to boards and complain how baf the system is.... Don't compare me to the low lifes like yourself who come complaining on boards, i accept everything and i wouldn't waste my time.
Rioter Comments
: I feel like the game was more balanced before Senna and Aphelios
I agree that Master Yi, Aphelios, Tryndamere are OP but can't say the same for Ekko, i have seen him too few times in my games.. if people don't play him he is not overpowered (Such as Yi, Aphelios, Tryndamere) who i see every 3 games.
PurpleOrk (EUW)
: It's some shady thing Rito has been doing for a few months now to force us to play more to achieve our personal goals. Write to support, demand compensation. Same in boards.
> [{quoted}](name=PurpleOrk,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=nxgKdXFc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-29T02:49:45.061+0000) > > It's some shady thing Rito has been doing for a few months now to force us to play more to achieve our personal goals. > Write to support, demand compensation. Same in boards. It's strange that some people have issue and others (Like me) don't have this issue, ever.
: Don't like it? Find another game.
I really hate the animals that moan too, like.. i really %%%%ing hate them! However if individual says something in human manner, i can accept that such as 'When is riot games going to fix this bug that's affecting my gameplay?' instead of 'WTF RI0T WHEN WILL U FIX UR DAMN TRASH GAME FKFKFKFKFKFKFKFK PLZ FIX'
: Toxic Behavior/Chat Restriction
Just don't use chat like me. Even if you get really trashy trash tm8s it's not worth risking your account because of these trash.
Gryndall (EUNE)
: I need explanation because I can't get it
> [{quoted}](name=Gryndall,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mJPef0bE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-27T19:00:16.094+0000) > > Hallo > I have one question for you cuz I'm lost and I can't find answer in my head. > On my opinion lol is game about skill or am I missing something? I really don't know why 80% players (no matter teammates or enemies) always starts flame me or mock me..... reasson is simple I'm {{champion:143}} main and I have more than one million points on her. But ppls still flame me and I don't know why they do that. > > off Topic: Is there any {{champion:143}} main which wants to talk with me about unusuall options like - in Jungle, Top and ADC {{champion:143}} I'm really curious. I used to main Zyra when i started this accont, i still play her when i get autofilled as support cuz shes fun but i never got flamed for playing her, wtf lol?
: No offense but you're playing normal games? When you're playing ranked you see how hard he is getting abused and the higher u get the more he's getting picked. I can assure you every diamond above player will say he's broken and not balanced. He's overbuffed.
> [{quoted}](name=Testing Kayn,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3cdKfyKl,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-12-27T17:16:22.385+0000) > > No offense but you're playing normal games? When you're playing ranked you see how hard he is getting abused and the higher u get the more he's getting picked. I can assure you every diamond above player will say he's broken and not balanced. He's overbuffed. Normal games are the same as ranked in some extend (Low elo ofc) And i just checked that he has only 2.6% play rate. ban rate is tue same.
: Trollers going to other lanes
I still don't understand why Anivia's wall is made so allies can't pass it :/
: I got premnantly banned because of a Teemo
I don't understand you low-lifes, why can't you accept your mistakes and move on? Can you explain what does your little brain think?
: This game is so frustrating
I agree with everything you say, yet i'm not sure myself why i still play this game really.. The matches where i genuinely have fun are extremely rare founds, it is really sad that this is how it is. But what can you do really? people are spending money and that's what matters the most to Riot Games in reality anyway.
Sefiroz (EUW)
: I feel like LP gains and losses should be static each match, just a plain +10 or -10 regardless of MMR or such. Would be much simpler in all ways.
> [{quoted}](name=Sefiroz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=n8aZU2Is,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-27T06:28:07.966+0000) > > I feel like LP gains and losses should be static each match, just a plain +10 or -10 regardless of MMR or such. > Would be much simpler in all ways. Noone would climb with such system.
: Ekko really could use a few nerfs, especially on his ultimate. Good luck ever killing this guy if he got 1-2 cloud dragons.
> [{quoted}](name=Pater Gascoigne,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3cdKfyKl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-26T13:51:21.204+0000) > > Ekko really could use a few nerfs, especially on his ultimate. Good luck ever killing this guy if he got 1-2 cloud dragons. Try to play around his blue shadow.
Show more

Çhip

Level 31 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion