: is it possible to ks a quadra kill?
There is no such thing as "kill stealing" it's either you're winning or losing the game. You get a kill? Great! Your ally SECURES your kill? Great! I hate when people say "KS" like damn dude, it's a TEAM game for a reason. Moreover, you're just helping your allies get a bit more gold leading to more benefits and less pressure on you to carry the god damn game.
: Karthus is a really good pick. With that last buff (Q more dmg), it gave him some opportunities to carry games even better! However, you really have to hit all of his Q to deal tons of dmg, and have to care about getting ganked.. since you're really squishy, but you already experienced that, I guess! Also, if you are a good Karthus player, don't hesitate to pick him when you have to play against assassin: just feast or famine !!
Thank you for your feedback! What do you think is a reasonable amount of damage at 30-40 mins? I usually deal 35-40k.
: ***
Well, that just proved my point. Also, I don't reply rapidly as I have other things to worry about: school, social life and actual goals which will benefit me in reality. If you class one day as a-lot, then well, you spend too much time on forums. I do believe I wrote: "Now, once you come up with things which counter my statement, do reply." Why reply if you're going to be: **idiotic**?
: Karthus is far from braindead if you want to play him at a high level. His most basic damage comes from skillshots, that instantly puts him miles ahead of Annie in difficulty. I never said Annie is an amazing champion, this is all your idiotic reading into my comment. I only said she is braindead-easy. I even pointed out that his fact alone won't help him climb, so I'm convinced you didn't even bother to read my comment before replying.
It’s rather funny how you stated that someone has no arguing skills, when in fact you can’t even properly debate nor argue without insulting someone. Weak justification, weak argument and no solid reasoning. I’m not sure if you take writing intensive subjects, however you need to learn how to put your point across without calling people idiotic. Now, once you come up with things which counter my statement, do reply.
: Karthus is rather a hard champion to play. You can learn to kite with Q, but try kiting a Yasuo that dashes or most of those dashing champions, then you can say you are a Karthus player. So, if you can learn how to kite with Karthus Q, go for it. And a tip here, try to use your ult after you die, if you're in a team fight. Go in, have E activated, push zhonya, spam Q, you die, you press Q, get penta. That's how I got a lot of quadras.
I always do the thing you recommend, I try to deal the most amount of damage, (W) then spam Q and E if they're in the radius of it, once dead I use my R immediately when I see that we're on a winning edge or potentially a stalemate just to give us that extra edge. In my normals, I think I won everysingle game against an Akali, so I guess she can count as a dash champion? I always ban Ahri/Yasuo/Zed if possible.
Eveninn (EUW)
: Enjoying a champion > climbing. As a Lux main I've played her from when I started all to my Dia 2 peek. And while I still consider her the be a very subpar champion I lobe playing her and it always worked out. ^^
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hIntBbEl,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T16:58:03.320+0000) > > Enjoying a champion > climbing. > > As a Lux main I've played her from when I started all to my Dia 2 peek. And while I still consider her the be a very subpar champion I lobe playing her and it always worked out. ^^ I think a-lot of people forget to play for fun, I see a-lot of people just picking champions which are currently viewed as "OP" or apart of the meta which may or may not be necessarily fun. So I definitely agree with: Enjoying a champion > climbing.
: Simple is an understatement. Annie is braindead. Still, it doesn't mean you'll be climbing with her, but you'll be at an advantage, since you've completely removed the element of mechanics/champ difficulty from the equation.
> [{quoted}](name=VixenArtemis,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=XltZKLTO,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-02T12:37:40.001+0000) > > Simple is an understatement. Annie is braindead. Still, it doesn't mean you'll be climbing with her, but you'll be at an advantage, since you've completely removed the element of mechanics/champ difficulty from the equation. I'm currently trying to fully main Karthus, and play him and him only, and you may also class him as "braindead" because of his powerful R and incredibly powerful passive. Anyhow, I do agree that Annie may be "braindead" as you call it, however you must also take note that everyone can see the stacks, you'd have to be stupid to walk close to annie whilst she has her stun stack and with partial knowledge that her R may be up. Additionally, as you do this, she'll lose out as she will try to reserve her stun until you walk close, usually thats how I attempt to starve them from CS as I count on Annie mains greed to try shut me down with her R. Therefore, although she is OP, she does stun, she also has good clear but still very visible weaknesses, it's just like walking up to Jhin whilst he's on the 4th bullet, I don't believe any ADC above Bronze doesn't look at the Jhin bullet count this is just an example. The same principle may apply to annie, as at the end of the day her stun and R can be easily avoided as long as you know your range. I am NOT an Annie main, and I rarely play her and therefore this I don't believe is biased in any way, I'm just giving you an idea that although she is powerful, she still needs someone who can judge when to use her stun, when to use her R, etc (just like any champion.) so some calculations still need to be made.
Peαnut (EUW)
: You should. The people that climb the most are the people that have fun and strive to improve. Karthus is a little on the weaker side, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. Just put in the effort and you'll get diamond in no time (even in 1 season) ^^. Goodluck on the rift :P
> [{quoted}](name=Light of Shurima,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hIntBbEl,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-09-05T16:44:44.777+0000) > > You should. The people that climb the most are the people that have fun and strive to improve. Karthus is a little on the weaker side, but that doesn't mean it's impossible. Just put in the effort and you'll get diamond in no time (even in 1 season) ^^. Goodluck on the rift :P Thank you for the advice, good luck to you too.
Eveninn (EUW)
: I'd say everything is viable to at least Dia 5, Dia 3 is where off meta gets tough. But that's just from personal experiences, there are enough OntTricks reaching Master with whatever they committed to. ^^
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hIntBbEl,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-05T16:43:34.261+0000) > > I'd say everything is viable to at least Dia 5, Dia 3 is where off meta gets tough. > > But that's just from personal experiences, there are enough OntTricks reaching Master with whatever they committed to. ^^ Just getting to Diamond would be an incredible achievement, from Silver anyway. Karthus seems to be the only champion I seriously enjoy playing, so I'll continue to try to climb on him. Thank you for your response!
Lari (EUNE)
: Champion Upgade!
> [{quoted}](name=laritokouneli,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Y0oq7d3t,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-09-05T14:44:14.660+0000) > > Quick Question: When are the upcoming upgrades on Ezreal, Kayle and morgana expected? I think it would be reasonable to say that one upgrade on one of those champs will come out by January, at the end of the day that's still 3 months away, although it can be possible that it'll happen after S9 commences.
Peαnut (EUW)
: Mate. You can literally play anything and can climb. Just perfect the champion. Learn the mechanics of the champion, the mechanics of the lane, the matchups for the champion and what to do in every situation. Master the champion and you will climb. Master the lane and you will climb.
> [{quoted}](name=Light of Shurima,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hIntBbEl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-05T16:39:31.474+0000) > > Mate. You can literally play anything and can climb. Just perfect the champion. Learn the mechanics of the champion, the mechanics of the lane, the matchups for the champion and what to do in every situation. Master the champion and you will climb. Master the lane and you will climb. Thank you for your feedback, I'll just stick to Karthus then. I seriously enjoy playing him and he's a fun champ to play.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: I don't want to be rude, but I think one can play pretty much anything in Silver and win - if you are good with the champ.
> [{quoted}](name=Laatikkomafia,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hIntBbEl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-05T16:35:49.883+0000) > > I don't want to be rude, but I think one can play pretty much anything in Silver and win - if you are good with the champ. That's definitely not rude as it's only one above bronze, but, I'm just wondering if he's viable enough to climb from silver to Diamond (obviously not in one season, but if it was possible to climb from Silver to Diamond in one season - would Karthus be a good champ to get me there.)
Rioter Comments
: You are currently asking: Shall I eat a cake or a baguette? Those champions have completely different roles and can't be compared in any way. As far as I see you are playing a lot of Volibear, Darius, Garen and MF. So you have two tanks. Do you enjoy playing tanks? Then go for Tahm Kench or Illaoi. Do you want to stay at top lane? Pick Illaoi, as Tahm Kench could be played top, but his main position is the Support. Do you want another Jungler beside Volibear? Take Kindred - as you play a lot MF, it shouldn't be something completely new for you. You have to decide: Do I want to have a champion for a role I currently don't play (but perhaps you have to fill in for that role) or do you want to expand your champion pool on one of your main roles? And if you want to expand it, do you want someone similar to your champions (Illaoi for top) or someone with a completely different playstyle? (Kindred for Jungle) I personally don't play Tahm a lot, but it is always funny to lick your enemies to death. :P
I discussed this further with a friend, and probably to carry, I picked Jinx. I’m not doing too well as in Blind, no one wants to be support. So far, the closest to a support I had was sivir....😂😂
Rioter Comments

Ëxemplar

Level 46 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion