Infernape (EUW)
: They get banned in waves. It's much easier to ban a whole load of them in one fell swoop than it is to ban them individually.
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0oudgvE7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-25T13:41:40.383+0000) > > They get banned in waves. It's much easier to ban a whole load of them in one fell swoop than it is to ban them individually. it is not about effort to ban. they want to disguise their detection system. When they ban people in waves at certain periods, people cannot identify which game (botting pattern) caused the ban.
vladz2k (EUNE)
: Is this considered against the rules and can lead to suspension?
system could not detect that, at least i think so. That leaves only another indicator, report count. If you do this everygame and people got tilted report you for unsportmanlike behaviour (which it is, indeed), you will get a ban.
OkiRena (EUW)
: I wanna Reform
1. mute everybody 2. feed hard 3. watch the world burn
: I am sick and tired of premades not appreciating my effort and mocking me
you say, "I ward, Religiously,". you buy no pink ward, seems legit.
SepharU (EUNE)
: People who think pinging the shit out of a jungler to get a gank watch this!!!
as a jungle main, i can say that ping spamming people are bad players. They go lane, they got stomped in 30 second or so. Then they start to ping for help, it is rather a scream for help. even if you help them, they lose the lane eventually with wrong decisions.
: Don't get angry at people for learning a champion...
learn in coop to a level where you will not "feed your ass off". your are playing with other people, of course they will be angry. Playing aginst a fed darius is no fun. You would feel same way, some people show this anger with flame. Maybe you are not, but you should understand. of course enemy team will have fun, because they are not at the short end of stick. If they were your teammates, be sure that they will be flamers.
: The question is: Is it fair? Everyone knows that you cant play ranked under lvl 30.
> [{quoted}](name=Bobby Ewing,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=0sqp9knF,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2016-06-24T09:52:44.016+0000) > > The question is: Is it fair? > > Everyone knows that you cant play ranked under lvl 30. it is same for everybody, so it is kinda fair. You cannot change it. if you are lucky, you can climb up ladder sooner. If you are unlucky, you will climb it later. In the end, you will climb up if you are good and will find your place.
: Dynamic Q. Is this matchmaking fair?
when you click on summoner names, you will see that these guys are level 30. They are either unranked or recently placed into league. It is annoying but you have the same mmr with an unranked dude. So, it is possible.
Irrsinn (EUW)
: Oh, but we have proof. Look into these very forums. Look for any "I was banned unfairly!" thread. Found one? Good. I can already tell you: he was not innocent. The Op either doesn't see his flaming, doesn't want to see his flaming or is negative trough all his chatlogs. Look into the next. Same thing. Another one? Yup, you guessed it, he messed up despite what he is saying. You can continue this almost indefinitly. The amount of false bans you will find (outside of 2 bigger fuck ups that hit quite a number of people and were fixed) can be counted on both your hands. Nobody said there are none. But they are rare. We have one such case, maybe two **a month**. Maybe. Often there are none. Those empty chatlogs you see? Yes, there was a case recently. One. That's nothing. But if reporting alone would get you punished, know what would happen? These forums would be filled with genuine cases and Riot could not keep up with unbanning these poor souls. You would easily find them. But we don't. So, after all is said and done: yes, your little experiment (which we just have your word for btw) is quite clearly contradicted by the reality of this very forum. Oh yeah, yes, I have heard and seen of people who have been banned for spamming the report function. They do that in waves. That was quite some time ago, years now, I am rather sure they do not do that anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Irrsinn,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pEuoEQoN,comment-id=0004000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-22T14:31:31.223+0000) > > Oh, but we have proof. > Look into these very forums. Look for any "I was banned unfairly!" thread. Found one? Good. I can already tell you: he was not innocent. The Op either doesn't see his flaming, doesn't want to see his flaming or is negative trough all his chatlogs. Look into the next. Same thing. Another one? Yup, you guessed it, he messed up despite what he is saying. > You can continue this almost indefinitly. The amount of false bans you will find (outside of 2 bigger fuck ups that hit quite a number of people and were fixed) can be counted on both your hands. Nobody said there are none. But they are rare. We have one such case, maybe two **a month**. Maybe. Often there are none. Those empty chatlogs you see? Yes, there was a case recently. One. That's nothing. > But if reporting alone would get you punished, know what would happen? These forums would be filled with genuine cases and Riot could not keep up with unbanning these poor souls. You would easily find them. But we don't. So, after all is said and done: yes, your little experiment (which we just have your word for btw) is quite clearly contradicted by the reality of this very forum. > > Oh yeah, yes, I have heard and seen of people who have been banned for spamming the report function. They do that in waves. That was quite some time ago, years now, I am rather sure they do not do that anymore. thanks for supporting my ideas. You accepted that system can give unjust ones. Although, you tried trivalize these cases. You are not in position to value the significance of these bans, you can say 1 ban is not important but it is important for the person who got banned unjustly. If you were this person, would you say the same thing? of course not. Thanks again supporting my ideas.
Irrsinn (EUW)
: This might be your opinion - but it is based on wrong facts. 2) Doing this just lowers your report weight. You might think this is reportable - it is not. Playing bad is not and never will be punishible. You only shoot yourself in the foot doing this. 3) Reports only trigger a review, not a punishment. So no, many reports will do nothing by themselves. People like to claim premades have some kind of magical ban power, but why do we never see these unjustly banned people? I urge you to do your little experiment yourself. If you do nothing wrong, nothing will happen.
> [{quoted}](name=Irrsinn,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pEuoEQoN,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-06-22T06:31:25.181+0000) > > This might be your opinion - but it is based on wrong facts. > > 2) Doing this just lowers your report weight. You might think this is reportable - it is not. Playing bad is not and never will be punishible. You only shoot yourself in the foot doing this. > 3) Reports only trigger a review, not a punishment. So no, many reports will do nothing by themselves. People like to claim premades have some kind of magical ban power, but why do we never see these unjustly banned people? I urge you to do your little experiment yourself. If you do nothing wrong, nothing will happen. yes my experience is a wrong fact dude. I have played around 250 games, not sure about the number. i received around 20 reports. i have a statistical data at hand, although it is very small. this i my proof. where is your proof for your claims? if my report value decreasing, why i keep getting report feedbacks? you are just parroting why riot told you. They, also, say that false report could get you ban in order to scare people. Did you ever heard of a person getting a punishment due to false reports? If you want to see unjustly banned people, open reddit and search for riot lyte posts. Lyte, the person who introduced this system, admitted himself that system could generate false positives and unlifted ban of a some people in regard to reddit posts. He also stated that these false positives are very small, but he did not showed any statistical proof or something like that. i invite you do the same, experiment with a smurf account and you will see that even if you did nothing wrong you could get a ban. I saw people with empty chat logs. While people like you defending like "he could something wrong, even with an empty chat log. Maybe, he trolled. who knows? if system handed a punishment, it should be correct". all arguments to defend the system comes down to "if system handed a punishment, it should be correct". because, people prefer to believe the system even if they have no proof whatsoever.
5oulDARK (EUNE)
: Does capslock count as toxic or etc??
i do this sometimes, because people don't react to pings and they son't read/care about the chat. When you write in CAPS, they start to react. It is a bit rude, but a good solution for getting people do something.
: Help me understand how does reporting and punishments work ?
> [{quoted}](name=Lady in bed,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pEuoEQoN,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-21T16:09:48.496+0000) > > Hello, I am a new player (level 14) and since day one there was not a game without at least two parties spamming **"report xx"** in chat, I've come to a conclusion that reporting people is a core element in each match, so three questions: > > **-Who reviews these reports ?** > **-Why playing poorly is a reportable offense ?** > **-What happens if someone gets falsely reported? does the reporting player get punished for abusing this feature ?** > > I tried googling these but I got pages from 2014 so I decided I just should ask here for more updated info. > Thank you. in MY opinion; 1. this is a fact actually, reports are reviewed by an automated system. Nobody knows the intrinsic mechanics. 2. Playing bad, i mean really bad like 0/10/1 in ten minutes, is a reportable offense for ranked games. Because, if you play that bad and go into ranked mode this is kind of intentional feeding. I report these guys under the category of intentional feeding. 3. I think the automated system is not clever enough and checks the report count most of the time. There could be some kind of filtering mechanism, but report count is most important i guess. So, if you got reported by many people automated system will think that you need punishment. if only 1 person reports you once in a while, system will not think you need punishment. If you are curious, open a smurf account and find some premades. Then tell your premades to report you after each game and don't write anything in game chat. See the results :).
Solash (EUW)
: When you die first in the last teamfight & get no assists, but your team still wins the game after.
as a jungler main, when you gank a lane get enemy to %5 health burn his flash then you had to leave the lane because he runs under this tower. then and your ally kills him after you leave the lane.. same feeling :)
: Basically it's any forum that knows enough English, so they don't feel too cut off. For example, forums in japan or turkey will probably have some rioter activity.
> [{quoted}](name=computo2000,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uYd7eEBU,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-19T10:49:15.197+0000) > > Basically it's any forum that knows enough English, so they don't feel too cut off. For example, forums in japan or turkey will probably have some rioter activity. no activity on turkey forums. Actually, turkey forums are forgotten realms for riot. Most of the active stuff is missing there.
Solash (EUW)
: If a Volibear uses a Hextech Protobelt...
> [{quoted}](name=Solash,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=h5EZri0p,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-18T07:52:33.973+0000) > > Does that make him a boosted animal? :3 no, it makes protobelt an overpowered item.
: Sorry i seem to have replied to your post instead of the thread (might have been because i enjoyed reading your post the most.) and i get that ranked is kinda like the serious mode of the game too, but how will you know if you are good enough for ranked until you try it? i play ranked rarely but i do find that the challenge on ranked is just so much higher than in normal's i also did not see you as a flamer your post was too well founded in reason for you to appear that way and yes my response might come across as cocky but i am a very self assured person and grew up in a family where you would get ragged on when losing games (monopoly was however outlawed in our house) in a fun kinda manner until you got angry then you would just get hammered buy the whole family sorry for the short response i have to run sorry if you felt targeted not my intention
ok, i accept your good intention. No offence intended on my side either. Probabably, as we both speak english as a 2nd language misunderstandings could happen. how will you understand you are not good enough for ranked? This is common sense, if you play ranked and getting stomped all the time. You should understand that this mode is not for you. I don't understand people who are losing game %80-90 of the time (and they lose them hard, i mean like 0.10.3 kda) and still continue playing ranked. It is not fun at all, so why they keep playing? basically, matchmaking is broken. Team powers are not balanced at all. This is both due to matchmaking algorithm and the number of incompetent people playing this mode. out of 10 people if only 2-3 of them knows how to play, then this makes winning or losing a matter of chance rather than skill. This makes people, who wants to improve their skill and push their limits, frustrated. One solution could be making ranked game mode restrictions more strict. I think ranked play restrictions are light. Having 16 hero and being level 30 cannot show you if you can play at a certain level. That's why people unlocks heroes and directly goes into game mode. We have mastery system, riot can use this. Maybe you should earn a mastery on a hero in order to play it in ranked mode. This could make things better. If you think about the solution, you could find many of them. I am not here to find a solution to the problem, though. I just wanted to answer OP and voice my opinion.
: A drastic change just for bots will ruin the game, I said what I said because I used to work for a game and got involved in that area at one point. We never got rid of the bots even if we made drastic changes, however, those drastic changes were hell for the playerbase and ended up destroying the game. Finding a bot and banning it is easy, trust me. Even making a countermeasure it only takes a few days (to make it) to 3 weeks (to perfect it-not influence the actual players). Here is what you got it all wrong, with all due respect. The problem isn't the bot itself, as stated, it only takes 1-2 games to detect it. (1-1.5 hours). The problem is the fact that in a game with the playerbase of LoL, at around 1% of the players are using bots (hig levels don't see them, but at levels 4-20 you see them a lot) daily. Knowing that these bots are here, it means that they are already bypassing the last countermeasures and doing the math, it means that even if a countermeasure is in development, the administrators need to ban a huge number of bots after checking each and every one of them for at least 20 minutes and I doubt that RIOT has even near enough people to deal with this every day. Reason why, the bots still exist.
> [{quoted}](name=IBlackSnakeI,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EuwfU9xu,comment-id=000300000001,timestamp=2016-06-16T12:38:33.935+0000) > > A drastic change just for bots will ruin the game, I said what I said because I used to work for a game and got involved in that area at one point. We never got rid of the bots even if we made drastic changes, however, those drastic changes were hell for the playerbase and ended up destroying the game. > Finding a bot and banning it is easy, trust me. Even making a countermeasure it only takes a few days (to make it) to 3 weeks (to perfect it-not influence the actual players). > > Here is what you got it all wrong, with all due respect. > The problem isn't the bot itself, as stated, it only takes 1-2 games to detect it. (1-1.5 hours). > The problem is the fact that in a game with the playerbase of LoL, at around 1% of the players are using bots (hig levels don't see them, but at levels 4-20 you see them a lot) daily. > Knowing that these bots are here, it means that they are already bypassing the last countermeasures and doing the math, it means that even if a countermeasure is in development, the administrators need to ban a huge number of bots after checking each and every one of them for at least 20 minutes and I doubt that RIOT has even near enough people to deal with this every day. Reason why, the bots still exist. exp system is bad, level difference between players cause frustration. When a level 20 player (who has keystone with tier 3 runes) matches with a level 17 player (who has only tier 2 runes, in most cases people don't even buy these and without keystone), later player is stomped by the level 20 one. This makes people rage and they have a point. Why we use level system anyway? riot should remove it completely, making all mastery and rune slots available to all players. Where they use level as restriction they can use something different (like number of games played). This will make things much smoother for players. They could only lose exp boost, but people who will buy exp boost probably spend that money on buying skins/champions. So there will not be much loss. Also, this method will bring some meaning to level 2 runes. At the moment, people don't buy them because when you have enough runes slots to be them meaningful, you will be near level 20. so instead of buying tier 2 runes, waiting 2-3 levels more and buying tier 3 runes is more meaningful for most of the player base. Also, this system will eliminate exp farming bots all together. all in all, pros are much more than cons with this system.
GLurch (EUW)
: >if that person receives enough reports that account could be suspended until further investigation The system would get abused by toxic people or just trolls.This is the reason why Riot is not punishing anyone before they have evidence themselves,or more like the system got the evidence.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EuwfU9xu,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-06-16T12:09:46.291+0000) > > The system would get abused by toxic people or just trolls.This is the reason why Riot is not punishing anyone before they have evidence themselves,or more like the system got the evidence. dude, it is simple. punish the abusers, you have to investigate if reports are correct anyway. So, it is simple task. This should be enough deterrent for system abuser. Besides that, your argument about riot is invalid. It is all about intention, if you want to solve the problem. there are many way, but i don't think rito cares.
: If only getting rid of bots was that easy... Bots appear, they get studied , a countermeasure appears, then a new bot that fools the countermeasure appears and it goes on and on and on. New bots always appear for almost all online games to farm and so on.
> [{quoted}](name=IBlackSnakeI,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EuwfU9xu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-06-16T11:22:49.958+0000) > > If only getting rid of bots was that easy... > > Bots appear, they get studied , a countermeasure appears, then a new bot that fools the countermeasure appears and it goes on and on and on. > > New bots always appear for almost all online games to farm and so on. to completely getting rid of bots is not easy, but preventable. Just by changing leveling system. They could eliminate exp farm bots all together. For IP bots, they can do something like that. They can open a new report section, like "this person is botting" and if that person (the one who is botting) receives enough reports that account could be suspended until further investigation. I believe most of the community will report these accounts voluntarily. So, problem can be solved easily with little nuisance to community. Bots could only disturb until they got reported and i don't think it will take more than 3-4 games. Also, after investigation those accounts will be banned for sure. So, botting will lost its appeal all together.
PlasMaGic (EUW)
: EUW - server with worst behavior?
I played on different servers, i could say that same problem exits on every server. I don't know the korea and japan, btw. It is about human nature and it is same regardless of the server. Problem is more visible at lower elo due to player numbers.
Daswa (EUW)
: Bots
during my journey to level 30, i met a lot bots. Coop vs AI games and twisted treeline games has the most bots. Like %70 of the time, there is at least 1-2 bots in these game modes. There is nearly no bots on normal blind pick mode, %1 maybe. Of all the games i played in normal blind pick mode, i met a bot once or twice. I am not playing ARAM that much, so i cannot comment.
zidic (EUW)
: If you are a good support then you CARRY your adc and not the other way around. You say that you can only show your potential with a good adc. What does that even mean isn't that obvious? If you are playing in a elo with bad adc's then that means that your opponent has a similar level adc... Do you understand that? It means that you can still have impact on the game its simple math. Out of 100 games you get just as many flamers and afk as your opponents does so just play the game, stop blaming others, climb elo and then continue your life or w.e
> [{quoted}](name=zidic,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oloiMFwb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-15T16:49:33.514+0000) > > If you are a good support then you CARRY your adc and not the other way around. You say that you can only show your potential with a good adc. What does that even mean isn't that obvious? If you are playing in a elo with bad adc's then that means that your opponent has a similar level adc... Do you understand that? It means that you can still have impact on the game its simple math. Out of 100 games you get just as many flamers and afk as your opponents does so just play the game, stop blaming others, climb elo and then continue your life or w.e dude, your argument is invalid. Even if you get your ADC fed as a support, you cannot prevent him from diving enemies under turret and dying miserably. It is very hard to carry games as a support, that's why it is called support not carry. real carries are AD carry and AP carry,
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ßozon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4ojALazy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-06-16T05:04:38.263+0000) > > I just wrote in another thread. i report people for dying a lot like 0/10/2 in ten minutes. Although they have no intention to feed, i mean they are not like "i will feed, ahhahaha". They are just plain bad. but being that bad and playing ranked is kind of intentional feed in my book. So, i reported them and adviced my teams to do so. Frankly, i got some report feedbacks after such reports. I think system works like that; > > enough reports for intentional feed? if yes; > check KDA, is it under some value? if yes; > ban player. Those reports are just lowering value of your reports. They look at things like bought items, CS in game, damage done, location of deaths. Overall performance in game.. If u have Yasuo: 0-10- Statikk Shiv, boots and BF sword, 100 CS, 5 wards placed and some damage done - wont get punished 0-10- 5 mobi boots, 10 CS, no wards, no damage done and most deaths under enemy turret- will get punished
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4ojALazy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-16T06:24:42.169+0000) > > Those reports are just lowering value of your reports. They look at things like bought items, CS in game, damage done, location of deaths. Overall performance in game.. > > If u have Yasuo: > > 0-10- Statikk Shiv, boots and BF sword, 100 CS, 5 wards placed and some damage done - wont get punished > > 0-10- 5 mobi boots, 10 CS, no wards, no damage done and most deaths under enemy turret- will get punished dude, if my report's value is decreasing how i keep getting report feedbacks? In fact it is the opposite. Receiving report feedbacks means, people i reported received a ban and this makes my reports more credible not less.
: speaking as a noob my self and what i am about to tell you is very important... this is a game the goal of a game is to have fun if you fail in that regard you should stop playing. there was a time when you were a noob too and caused people to loose games. point being 1. every one can have a bad game. (flaming them for a silly mistake is like keying your own car. how often do you see sports teams arguing in and among them selves?) 2. this is a team game nothing stops you from bringing your own team if winning is that important to you that would be the best option(sports teams do not pick up randoms from next to the pitch do they? no because that is counter productive and would most likely lead to a loss why should you blame the random for loosing if you opted for the random) 3. you can not win them all (a fact that remains true in every day life as well as the virtual world) 4. life is what you make of it what does it matter if some one flames you? it is only words said in anger how many times have you said something you do not mean when you are angry? with about 80 billion people in the world allowing one small action to ruin your day still means that, if one individual ruined your day only once per person there would still be more than enough people to ruin every day of your life and and have a surplus for the days of others 5. HAVE FUN, IN LIFE, IN GAMES, IN EVERY THING YOU DO THERE IS JOY TO BE FOUND IT IS JUST A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE PS. no hate please this is my opinion and i am entitled to it. then again so is yours, and so are you so hate a way it is no skin off my nose either way oh and sorry for my poor English not my first nor' second language
> [{quoted}](name=manickmonkey,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eatyZbZo,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-15T06:48:32.576+0000) > > speaking as a noob my self and what i am about to tell you is very important... this is a game the goal of a game is to have fun if you fail in that regard you should stop playing. there was a time when you were a noob too and caused people to loose games. > point being > > 1. every one can have a bad game. (flaming them for a silly mistake is like keying your own car. how often do you see sports teams arguing in and among them selves?) > > 2. this is a team game nothing stops you from bringing your own team if winning is that important to you that would be the best option(sports teams do not pick up randoms from next to the pitch do they? no because that is counter productive and would most likely lead to a loss why should you blame the random for loosing if you opted for the random) > > 3. you can not win them all (a fact that remains true in every day life as well as the virtual world) > > 4. life is what you make of it what does it matter if some one flames you? it is only words said in anger how many times have you said something you do not mean when you are angry? with about 80 billion people in the world allowing one small action to ruin your day still means that, if one individual ruined your day only once per person there would still be more than enough people to ruin every day of your life and and have a surplus for the days of others > > 5. HAVE FUN, IN LIFE, IN GAMES, IN EVERY THING YOU DO THERE IS JOY TO BE FOUND IT IS JUST A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE > > PS. no hate please this is my opinion and i am entitled to it. then again so is yours, and so are you so hate a way it is no skin off my nose either way > oh and sorry for my poor English not my first nor' second language dude, you did not get the point one bit. I was trying to explain why this flame and aggressiveness will never end. you are trying to give me a life lesson :). funny indeed. Let me explain clearly. This is a game with different game modes. Why there are different game modes? because everybody find fun and enjoyment in different things. That's why there are different game modes. Otherwise, there would be only one mode and we would all play that mode. Ranked mode is one of these modes and it is designed for competitive play. This mode is for people who like to challenge and to be challenged. For people who wants to push their limits. I hope you understand what i mean. This is the PERSPECTIVE of ranked game mode players, as you would understand. It is not about winning or losing like you said. Most of players who play ranked prefers a toe to toe game which in the they will lose, to a crushing 15 minute victory. Problem starts here, there are people who use ranked game mode which should not do. I call these noobs, you can call them whatever you want. These people don't know to play the game properly at a challenging level and yet they go ranked game mode for some reason. I am talking about people; - who likes to pick teemo for every position and likes to write A$$ on the river with their shrooms - who picks support as a role, because it it has less queue times than other roles and then builds full AP. Then, when say "we need vision can you buy sightstone and ward the map?" replies to you back "if you want vision, buy it yourself" - who just unlocks a hero and directly goes into ranked game mode - who doesn't know the game enugh to stay alive, then dies at the lane so much and says "i am done, i am afk" or "you do not gank me, i will feed" etc. "having a bad day", "enemy is smurf", "enemy is better than me" etc. these are excuses for these kind of people dude. A player with good intention but "having a bad day" or "having a hard enemy laner" will not die 10 times in 10 minutes. If you say that "enemy is better than me" and still diving an enemy which is better than you and 2-3 levels above you and which more items than you, under his tower, this is intentional feeding. Not "a bad day" or "a hard lane". Players having a bad game for only that game, generally try to play safe when they understand they will feed more if they will try to trade with enemy. these kind of people ruins ranked game for people who really should be playing ranked game mode. Then the thing happens i explained above. Frustration and anger builds over time and flame starts. It is not just the good players flaming the bad ones who feed. Bad ones reply back with flame too. Also, as it is a human nature they tend to blame others. Most people don't do self criticism and accept their mistakes, instead they blame others. we see same pattern most of the time. if the bad player is; ADC, he blames his support not warding, not supporting etc. and jungler for not ganking. SUPPORT, blames his adc for being out of position not able to cs etc. and jungler for not ganking MID, blames jungler for not ganking TOP, blames jungler for not ganking JUNGLER, blames team for being and feeding. Then flame spreads, it becomes a habit. i just leveled up this account to 30, and you should see the flame at low level games. People are yelling at each for mistakes, flame so hard. They do not even realize that there are newbies who are just started the game. When i say "dude, not everybody is smurf like you" they stop for a time but flame starts eventually at some point again. Because, it became a habit. This is human nature and you cannot change it, that's what i am trying to tell above. I am trying to explain the source of flame. It is not like that i am flaming all the time, or not having fun or a guy who just cares about the winning. Winning is important and fun, but only against a worthy opponent. 15-20 minutes of noob stomping, or in order to finish game quicker pushing lanes and taking towers after enemy says "open mid, we are afk" is not fun at all. This is just waste of time. Don't get me wrong, i am not a flamer like you think and imply. I played around 200 games and i received 6 friendly, 3 helpful, 17 teamwork and 9 honorable opponent. On %15 of matches i received some kind of honor, when you think how frequent people use the honor system, this ratio is quiet high. Personally, i found your post a bit cocky. You viewed me as a flamer, which i am not. I tried to answer the OP's question from a neutral point of view. You should put yourself in other people's shoes. Not everybody enjoys things as you do, and they don't have to do so.
akm (EUW)
: How do the 'intetional feeding' bans work?
I just wrote in another thread. i report people for dying a lot like 0/10/2 in ten minutes. Although they have no intention to feed, i mean they are not like "i will feed, ahhahaha". They are just plain bad. but being that bad and playing ranked is kind of intentional feed in my book. So, i reported them and adviced my teams to do so. Frankly, i got some report feedbacks after such reports. I think system works like that; enough reports for intentional feed? if yes; check KDA, is it under some value? if yes; ban player.
: Getting reported for being a noob?
in ranked games, i report people if they die a lot like 1/10/2 in 10 minutes under the category of intentional feed. I advice my team to do so. Frankly, i got report feedbacks over these reports. So, i think it is punishable if enough people thinks the same way and reports it.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: Unusually high ping since 6.12
since last patch, i keep gettin lag spikes. I checked the task manager and lol client's network usage spikes for a brief period regularly. I met some other players, who complain about the same thing in game. I think there is a problem.
Plus0NE (EUW)
: here is an example of what happened with me Bot: Blitz - 1/9/12 Vayne - 4/9/6 Mid: LeBlanc -2/7/7 Top: Vladimir ( me ) - 16/4/5 Jungler: Vi - 8/7/12 When the ranked started leblanc said: " I main leblanc, easy lane ", he says that and then dies so much on early game, he never stoped crying and flaming, the whole match saying: " OMGG NOOB JUNGLER 0 GANKS " and " omfgggg brand noob champ " ( he was against brand ) Going to the bot lane, the same shit, pratically, they never stoped saying " 0 ganks bot " Me as top laner, tried to roam bot...
> [{quoted}](name=Plus0NE,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=xHmdX8u2,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-06-14T19:15:06.233+0000) > > here is an example of what happened with me > > Bot: Blitz - 1/9/12 > Vayne - 4/9/6 > Mid: LeBlanc -2/7/7 > Top: Vladimir ( me ) - 16/4/5 > Jungler: Vi - 8/7/12 > > When the ranked started leblanc said: " I main leblanc, easy lane ", he says that and then dies so much on early game, he never stoped crying and flaming, the whole match saying: " OMGG NOOB JUNGLER 0 GANKS " and " omfgggg brand noob champ " ( he was against brand ) > Going to the bot lane, the same shit, pratically, they never stoped saying " 0 ganks bot " > Me as top laner, tried to roam bot... dude, your team is pretty good. all of them is over 1 KDA and other than you jungler is pretty strong. it is sad man, most of the time i got stomped becase my team feeds so hard.
Fatalisme (EUW)
: A over aggressive community
> [{quoted}](name=Fatalisme,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=eatyZbZo,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-14T19:48:05.312+0000) > > Why is the league community so aggressive ? Theres so much negative energy that it drives me crazy ! When did this start ? I can't play a game anymore without being victim or spectator of flaming or insulting ! And how do we know if the flamer are being punish by Riot ? I would like to know if riot really read the reports and i would also like to know what the conditions are for a report to be approved ! let me anwer; the reason is noobs who are playing ranked games. people who don't know how to play the game go for ranked games. they mix up with people who know the game, they make so lame mistakes that cause them (and their team) to lose the game. People who know the game but who lose due to these noobs get angry, but it is so minor. Then, this anger sum up over time and flame starts. Then, this rage and flame in ranked games carry over to normals. This is like an epidemic. As there is no punishement for these kind of players, i mean who play ranked but have no knowledge about game, flame and rage will never end. Because, people lose something at the end. They lose LP and they demote leagues and cannot promote. When people lose something, they get angry, they get frusturated, that's why flame will never end.
: raging vs being salty
dude people talking about fun and how flame ruined their game etc. but nobody does self criticism. "get cancer and die" etc. these kind of hate speech is really flame and should be banned. but if somebody says "your cs is low", "you are support you should buy sightsone and ward the map" etc. you should stop for a moment think about it. when you say people something like this they take it offensively, nobody wants to accept that they are making mistakes and when somebody voices this they got salty over nothing. people pick support and go to ranked games, but in game they don't even bother to buy sightstone. They got camped so hard and feed so hard and when you say "you should buy sightstone, you have no vision that's why you got camped and that's why i cannot gank you" they start to flame you "useless jungle" "report jungle " etc. you become the flamer, then they come to forum and say people flame me game is bad. nobody ever thinks about how they played. There are lots of these kind of people in game. I can understand missed skills shots etc. but if you are going to ranked games, you should be able play the game at a bare minimum. for support, this is warding and protecting adc, helping team etc. for adc doing maximum possible damage, for this he needs to cs etc. when you cannot be able to these, you should not play that role or ranked. but people do this. for me, these kind of people are more toxic than flamers . these kind of people who makes game worse and makes people rage and become toxic flamers. there is no precaution against them, though.
Plus0NE (EUW)
: Losing Rankeds so Hard
i am just coming from my first placement match. end game scores; support: 1/10/3 adc: 2/12/2 mid: 5/9/2 top: 0/8/2 jungle(me);5/4/2 i died 2 times at last 3 minutes while defending towers. they fed so hard, and they flamed me all game. i tried to gank and help but no way. they are always dead and they always do very bad plays. the problem with these people is that they don't know their levels. some of them should not be even playing ranked.
: Overwatch worth it?
you should try heroes of the storm. if you did not yet. it is a moba like league, without all the bs. it is quiet fun and community is nice.
TSM Bub (EUW)
: Let's talk about AFK penalties...
for the exact same reson, bans should be harsher. i think afk, feeder and troll players should be banned permanently. 4 out of 5 games i played had at least 1 afk. unfortunately, all afk players were in my team. if bans were harsher, ppl would think twice before going afk. at the moment, when they have a bad start they go afk and you have to bear with 20 minute of torture.

ßozon

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion