ChefSauce (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fL6yQfEq,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-19T01:56:49.181+0000) > > It doesn't change anything. I dodged a game, and I was right to dodge it, and riot stole 21 LP. I didn't lose anything, and boom, suddenly 21 LP vanished. It doesn't matter if it was a promo game or anything else, I just lost LP for trying to prevent something riot imposed on me. Very bad design. > Also, no. MMR doesn't give you any LP. So MMR is MMR, LP is LP. There is no grade between the 2. If you dont get LP, you're not gonna climb lol. > Because I didnt a shot at trying to promo, now I'm down to 40 LP due to garbage teams. So no, I don't care if whether I lost MMR or not, I care that just avoiding a pre-lost game arranged by rito turned out in ruining my ranking again. It's a video game, it shouldn't be a russian roulette. Well you must have lost at least one of your promo games... And if dodging didn't count as a loss, it wouldn't be a challenge to get promoted, which is why most players don't dodge promo games, even when it's looking rough. In low elo like bronze-gold, anything can happen during a game since they haven't learned the actual game yet. Go watch some streams and youtube vids and learn more about the games macro. I see you like jungle.. go watch some coaching vids and streams like LS, Neace etc. Here's a silver 4 jungle coaching (and I really recommend you watching it through): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqgDhXf_d0o
> [{quoted}](name=ChefSauce,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fL6yQfEq,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-19T02:31:26.326+0000) > > Well you must have lost at least one of your promo games... No, but riot did place a 3/13 garbage mid in my game, and treats it as "me" losing a game... Yes that happened once, and your point is? When you're trying to avoid the same loss for happening twice, because the game imposes it on you, you're supposed to lose as much as if you've lost a game? Stupid design, I dont play games to auto-lose. >And if dodging didn't count as a loss, it wouldn't be a challenge to get promoted Dodge = auto win? LOL ok sure. > Go watch some streams and youtube vids and learn more about the games macro. I see you like jungle.. go watch some coaching vids and streams like LS, Neace etc. Here's a silver 4 jungle coaching (and I really recommend you watching it through): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqgDhXf_d0o or you go watch them yourself
: Since the newest patch whenever I click on edit rune page in champ select...
ChefSauce (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fL6yQfEq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-05-19T00:34:52.874+0000) > > Lol lied OR I dodged too late? Make up your mind. > No, I did lose 21 LP because that dodge was after randoms losing me a promo game. Therefore dodge = -21 LP. > > Lol nobody ever climbed with mmr, if you lose with the best mmr in the world you're still losing. So you dodged the determining promo game.. Maybe next time put that in your title or text at least, so it would make more sense. Also, no. MMR is superior to LP since it determines the amount of LP you gain or lose. If you lose, not only would you lose as much as if you had low MMR but also gain more if you win a game, which in a long run is worth more. If your MMR is stacked up, you may even skip divisions after won promos. So actually I would agree with you on dodging a promo game, when you are sure it's gonna be a tough one to win (auto fill, main champ banned etc.). So since you dodged, you didn't lose MMR, which is worth more than your beloved 21 LP. If you start doing as I say, your MMR will become good and next time when you dodge/lose promos, you win one game and you get right back into promos with one free win.
It doesn't change anything. I dodged a game, and I was right to dodge it, and riot stole 21 LP. I didn't lose anything, and boom, suddenly 21 LP vanished. It doesn't matter if it was a promo game or anything else, I just lost LP for trying to prevent something riot imposed on me. Very bad design. Also, no. MMR doesn't give you any LP. So MMR is MMR, LP is LP. There is no grade between the 2. If you dont get LP, you're not gonna climb lol. Because I didnt a shot at trying to promo, now I'm down to 40 LP due to garbage teams. So no, I don't care if whether I lost MMR or not, I care that just avoiding a pre-lost game arranged by rito turned out in ruining my ranking again. It's a video game, it shouldn't be a russian roulette.
ChefSauce (EUW)
: Or stop lying... LMAO! You can only lose 10 LP maximum. You just dodged too late because you are greedy. Jokes on you since you obviously don't even know that in the long run MMR is much more important than LP. So now you know, you're welcome.
> [{quoted}](name=ChefSauce,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fL6yQfEq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-18T23:28:48.098+0000) > > Or stop lying... LMAO! You can only lose 10 LP maximum. You just dodged too late because you are greedy. Lol lied OR I dodged too late? Make up your mind. No, I did lose 21 LP because that dodge was after randoms losing me a promo game. Therefore dodge = -21 LP. > Jokes on you since you obviously don't even know that in the long run MMR is much more important than LP. So now you know, you're welcome. Lol nobody ever climbed with mmr, if you lose with the best mmr in the world you're still losing.
: Or stop dodging when your team picks a champion you don't like and let people play whatever they like.
No, I'm not interested in people "playing whatever they like", I'm only interested in winning. I already predicted the previous vayne would do badly against a xayah and I was right, but I didn't dodge because I was with a premade... So if anything, I should dodge MORE! Instead, riot should not take off such an insane ammount of LP or, even better - make people accountable of their own actions, instead of dilluting the responsibility between the teammates and saying "it's ok, things balance out eventually"
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Or stop giving me adcs who pick vayne in bronze against a xayah, 2nd time just before the mid also went 2/13
: I was banned for a good reason.
The only good reason to ban someone is because they cheat or make it impossible to play the game (hack, int...). Maybe after a couple more bans here, and on dating or hotel booking websites, you'll realize they're just trying to control your personality.
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1OzFbRTt,comment-id=000c00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-17T20:04:52.620+0000) > > they have substitutes (I don't see why video games should copy sports though) If you think AFK as someone injured, but what about a Red Carded player ? ...
Do you really need me to figure out that's equivalent to a ban?
Rioter Comments
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1OzFbRTt,comment-id=000c000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-17T14:00:04.025+0000) > > Game designers can design the game so that random factors play a negligeable role in winning or losing. For ex, you might have an afk in your team. In the current state of the game, It has a HUGE impact on winning the game and gaining LP, and you don't really have any option to deal with it. But game designers could find ways to make it much smaller. For ex, they could give a boost of power to the afk player's team, levelling up the field. Or they could make the AFK player compensate the loss of LP (he loses a lot while the rest of the team loses less). Or fill in with another player. I'm just giving examples to illustrate my point. > People love to say "it doesn't matter if you get an afk or inter, it evens out in the long run" but that's just dumb. Things even out ON THE WHOLE PLAYER BASE, statistically, but not on an individual level. One specific guy might never encounter any inter, while another might have one every 3 games. In this case, the system is not balanced at all. > Conversely, they can also increase the impact of luck in the game, for ex with random damages (%crits). > In mario party, you throw a dice each turn to know how many squares you advance. It would be a disastrous design choice if the game was supposed to oppose people based on skill and make the best guy prevail; but the point behind mario party is to have a fun time with friends, and random events can indeed be quite funny. So how this AFK problem was solved in Basketball or Football ? ...
they have substitutes (I don't see why video games should copy sports though)
: i never said i was an expert but as a programmer myself, and as a man with a common sense, i can well imagine how difficult can be to implement a system that detects soft inting, won't you agree? if it wasn't difficult we wouldn't have the problem in the first place afterall p.s. i'm talking about the automated system, of course things would be different if a riot delegate inquiry the chatlogs and found them to be proof enough for inting
I've actually sent screenshots of guys saying "I feed" along with short video clips showing how they intentionally died afterwards to riot's support SEVERAL TIMES using diffferent accounts, and 99% of the time, those guys were still playing. In the 1% cases they didn't, they were very obvious and instant feeback picked them up
: >but i don't think a soft int like that would ne noticed by the system and what makes you an expert on how the system works?
From my experience, it won't be.
: how to stop smurf inting on purpose?
You dont, you just hope some day riot changes the LP system and makes the feeders lose more
: HAVEN'T PLAYED A CLOSE GAME IN MONTHS
Just caried 4 games and lost 3. I was playing brand support, had the most kills and top damages always. Crushed each ennemy bot every time, zoning the adc and denying farm. DESPITE THIS, my adc had the lowest farm 3/4 times. No, I didn't steal any creep, they just couldn't farm. THANKS OBAMA.
: I do have smurfs in low silver, I also started G5 this season...trust me, it's exactly the same. People are as clueless as they were back in S3, when I first hit high-silver. Exact same vision/laning/positioning/csing/trading/objective control/etc. mistakes. Nothing changes buddy, Silver is apart of the bottom 75% of players, it always was, always will be. In order for a ladder to exist, you need a pyramid-like structure. At the base the low ELO, and as you go up, the narrower it gets, the higher the ELO. The needle-like top of it consists of the top 200-500, while the bottom has millions of players. Game quality will be roughly the same even in 10 years, in silver. I call it "entry" level. People who make a fresh start at league will most likely be placed low/mid silver. People don't change... They don't gather knowledge, before starting to play, in order to be better than the players before them, after they hit lvl30. We had our "trolls", our "AFKs", our "INTers" whatever you wanna call em, back in my day, we just didn't b1tch as much about them. It was pretty normal for me, having a 0/20 toplaner, if he was vs a 80% win-rate smurf. Gotta leave this "low elo in 2k18 LUL" meme die already, it's just the players that got more "sensitive" to losing in a video game. Not everyone can play perfect, they wouldn't be in the respective ELO if they were...am I right? :) Cheers !
Nothing could be further from the truth. I started the game in s3 and ranked in s4. The average skill was galaxies away from now. And it wouldnt make sense if it wasn't : the game is much less trendy than it was, so there are fewer new players and more smurfs or hard stuck ppl, who accumulated experience. Informations are easier to get, through guides, videos, and stats. Of course low elo player are still relatively bad in comparison with better players (I would know, I just carried 4 games in a row and lost 3), but the average knowledge is much higher than it was. You're completely mistaking elo distribution with absolute skill. The % of players in each bracket is not determined by skill, but by the frequency of new players. If the number of players is fixed, the % of players in each division should also be fixed; "when you win somebody's got to lose" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOaxEa5ONJw
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1OzFbRTt,comment-id=000c0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-17T12:18:20.787+0000) > > There was no failure, the very role of game designers is to make sure those random factors have only a benign impact. Unless, of course, they're a gameplay feature, like in martio party, but that would be stupid in a ranked context. Please elaborate this : > *to make sure those random factors have only a benign impact* Also. I've never played Mario Party so I have no idea what "game play features" you mean.
Game designers can design the game so that random factors play a negligeable role in winning or losing. For ex, you might have an afk in your team. In the current state of the game, It has a HUGE impact on winning the game and gaining LP, and you don't really have any option to deal with it. But game designers could find ways to make it much smaller. For ex, they could give a boost of power to the afk player's team, levelling up the field. Or they could make the AFK player compensate the loss of LP (he loses a lot while the rest of the team loses less). Or fill in with another player. I'm just giving examples to illustrate my point. People love to say "it doesn't matter if you get an afk or inter, it evens out in the long run" but that's just dumb. Things even out ON THE WHOLE PLAYER BASE, statistically, but not on an individual level. One specific guy might never encounter any inter, while another might have one every 3 games. In this case, the system is not balanced at all. Conversely, they can also increase the impact of luck in the game, for ex with random damages (%crits). In mario party, you throw a dice each turn to know how many squares you advance. It would be a disastrous design choice if the game was supposed to oppose people based on skill and make the best guy prevail; but the point behind mario party is to have a fun time with friends, and random events can indeed be quite funny.
Aezander (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1OzFbRTt,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2018-05-16T06:03:58.917+0000) > > No, if it should, I would have wrote it that way. And that is your mistake. Because your phrase fails to account of the multiplayer side of this videogame.
There was no failure, the very role of game designers is to make sure those random factors have only a benign impact. Unless, of course, they're a gameplay feature, like in martio party, but that would be stupid in a ranked context.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: nope, but saying that they should stop making skins to fix bugs is useless, because they have 2 separate teams, one is focusing on nothing but fixing bugs/improving the game, while the other is working only on skins
Unless they have a generous philantropist giving money to skin designers and forbiding its use on anything else, all the teams share the same budgets; so ressources invested on designing skins means less for the rest
: IMO silver is the most fun ELO. You can get away with pretty much anything, as far as you understand what you're doing. You can do stupid builds like NB3 does, you can do backdoors since no1 wards...and so on. I had the most fun back in silver, years ago. I'm in D4 atm, games become repetitive. The meta dictates which lane has the most impact, and that lane decides most of the times the outcome of the game. AKA better bot wins, better jg wins and so on. You sometimes feel that you're not in "charge", and the game goes on without you. Back in silver, it was possible to easily 1v9, make a habit out of it, with bruiser tops and junglers...it was free snowball. Also people make the SAME mistakes over and over again in silver, it's SUPER EASY to exploit them. You need to find what works the best for you and you'll shoot out of silver, I promise you. Cheers !
LOL yeah sure. Maybe you were silver in season 2, it's not like that in season 8
: > Damages mean nothing if you don't kill the guy or force him to back. I agree but as i said the only data which i have are your scores/kda/ damage you done per game as an assasin .If i want you can record one of your games and i will try to verify if you played as good as you saying. > It's easy to have higher damages if you keep trading like an idiot and just feed as a result. Or you gank more often. > lowest damages = / = going for kills. It means you only go in after your team died to clean up.I'ts possible. > Yeah because you cant have 2 on the map lol. So? I buy 2-4 pink wards because i want to be sure when a call is made to check for vision regardless if i already have placed a pink ward somewhere else i.A pink ward at the bot after 20 minutes might be useless .No matter if enemy team destroys it or not i will buy another one and place it near baron or where is needed. > I've mastered all the basics long ago, and I very rarely lose a game. Instead, the randoms win for the ennemy. So you mastered everything and you are bronze while i am still learning and i am low diamond .First time i read this. > Lol apparently it's true what they said about EUNE then xDD EUNE =EUW=NA=KR bellow diamond .The only difference between eune and euw can be found above high diamond(less than 0.2% ). Btw what they say about eune? Because all i see is a player from euw saying that he deserves something higher and can't get it while at eune this didn't happen at least in my case. At eune i played with adc who played like silver but communicated with me and we won because of that,correct me if i am wrong but this is what doesn't happen in your server based on what you are claiming?
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h69EnU0E,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-15T07:40:10.795+0000) > > I agree but as i said the only data which i have are your scores/kda/ damage you done per game as an assasin .If i want you can record one of your games and i will try to verify if you played as good as you saying. I don't mind if you want to spectate me, but recording a whole game seems a bit troublesome... Just right now, I played a game as assassin kayn and was only the 3rd damage in my team. The only thing is, I went in to *assassinate* the carries, not just take of chunks of hps here and there. We had an annie support who did 4k more damages than me; the only thing is, that was completely useless. She was always at the wrong place, at the wrong time, spamming her spells 1v3 and ending up 2/9. She's the reason we lost, with our 3/8 top who hard fed a jax. > Or you gank more often. Honestly, I'm constantely ganking. I'm not one of those guys who pick yi and afk farm until min 12. 90% of the time, I either gank at lvl 2 or counter jungle. > It means you only go in after your team died to clean up.I'ts possible. If you think I'm waiting for the team to do damages so I can reap kills for my kda, that's not it. I don't play for kda. But yes I do stay out of fights if they're clearly lost from inception. I think I might have been playing too cautiously though, so now I'm trying to group more often, even if the conditions aren't perfect. > So? > I buy 2-4 pink wards because i want to be sure when a call is made to check for vision regardless if i already have placed a pink ward somewhere else i.A pink ward at the bot after 20 minutes might be useless .No matter if enemy team destroys it or not i will buy another one and place it near baron or where is needed. I always have a pink at blue buff, unless I'm top north side, and it usually stays there until late game. At which point I instantely replace it as soon as it's detroyed. But yes your strategy seems sound too, I could use one to deward near objectives. > So you mastered everything and you are bronze while i am still learning and i am low diamond .First time i read this. Then we clearly don't have the same definition of "basics". For me, basics in lol are knowing champions and items, farming, keeping an eye on all lanes and ennemies, playing for objectives... > EUNE =EUW=NA=KR bellow diamond .The only difference between eune and euw can be found above high diamond(less than 0.2% ). I can guarantee you don't get out of silver with just build guides and good calls. > Btw what they say about eune? I was just joking, but I read a few times people claiming the level was very low. > At eune i played with adc who played like silver but communicated with me and we won because of that,correct me if i am wrong but this is what doesn't happen in your server based on what you are claiming? I don't think most of the people I play with are even CAPABLE to communicate efficiently. I've played with high elo players, and it's a breeze : you both know when it's time to drake, if you ping them to attack, they instantely follow. Communcation is just smooth. But at my elo, I'm spamming pings, I'm writing in chat, and people seem completely impervious. Either laning needs all their concentration, or they just don't care.
Zeromatsu (EUW)
: People feed, it happens. In one of my last games I had 0/5/0 top Urgot against a Nautilus... No jungle pressure at all and we still won somehow. That's not the reason you can't climb tho. It happens to everyone, how do others climb? If someone has negative winrate (as in below 50%) with over 500 games played, it clearly shows where he belongs. And it would be good if you accept that, so you can improve and finally rank up.
I wouldn't mind if my teams fed *sometimes*. But this is not the exception, it's the norm. The montage above was made for 3 games IN A ROW. Just today, I start a game, top and support both go 0/3 in 10 minutes. Of course nobody in my team was 3/0. The game before that, we won but top was TWO/SIXTEEN. Nobody was that bad in the other team. It's not just "sometimes", it's all the time. How the hell am I supposed to counter my own team??? > [{quoted}](name=Zeromatsu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h69EnU0E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-15T07:55:45.359+0000) > It happens to everyone, how do others climb? If someone has negative winrate (as in below 50%) with over 500 games played, it clearly shows where he belongs. To be honest, now victory seems completely random to me. Who gets the worst team loses.
: > [{quoted}](name=ƒlash gorgone,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dOu2Eqwd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-15T03:46:08.167+0000) > > Random losers don't follow calls at low elo... Because they don't even see them Are you sure, THOUGH
200%. Just yesterday, I invaded the jungle, I knew perfectly the jungler was elsewhere. I told mid to take care that their laner would gank me. I dont think the ennemy mid had seen me, and I didn't see him ward, but somehow I was sure he would come. Guess what happened? He did. At the first sign of him moving in my direction, I spammed my mid. He didnt bulge and his laner did attack me in the jungle. This is more the norm than the exception in my games
Aezander (EUW)
: >Video games are supposed to provide you with a random-less experience, an environment where success = reward, without fail. This should actually read : >_**Single player** Video games are supposed to provide you with a random-less experience, an environment where success = reward, without fail._
No, if it should, I would have wrote it that way.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: when i see this i pick Zilean rush {{item:3512}} + {{item:3060}} and win the game while they are running around in the jungle chasing the enemy/getting chased by enemy
: > Because I'm not 47% winrate, closer to 90% Your responsible for many of these game,you lost them .I checked the games you played kayn ,in most of them you dealt low damage,1 pick ward so i am pretty sure you don't make calls for baron/dragon often and that's why you have this win rate with him too. Getting out of silver/bronze is not hard all you need to do is uderstand the basics of this game . You most likely going for kills and not helping your teams or you don't know when it's the right time to push/make a call or to gank? ps:It took me just 20 games to get out of silver/gold with a support champion i didn't knew how to play ,all i done was to follow the right build and try to make good calls.
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h69EnU0E,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-15T05:05:25.961+0000) > > Your responsible for many of these game,you lost them .I checked the games you played kayn ,in most of them you dealt low damage,1 pick ward so i am pretty sure you don't make calls for baron/dragon often and that's why you have this win rate with him too. You're making a typical mistake of the boards : looking for numbers to confirm your errors. The reality is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you thought : I always go for drake anytime it's possible, baron if that's the best thing to do. 1 pink ward? Yeah because you cant have 2 on the map lol. 99% people I play with never use one at all. Low damages? Damages mean nothing if you don't kill the guy or force him to back. It's easy to have higher damages if you keep trading like an idiot and just feed as a result. And that's exactly what happens 99% of the time : they feed their laners and I get one shot if I only aproach the lane. So obviously I don't. > Getting out of silver/bronze is not hard all you need to do is uderstand the basics of this game . All the opposite : it's the hardest since you're 1v9. I've mastered all the basics long ago, and I very rarely lose a game. Instead, the randoms win for the ennemy. > You most likely going for kills and not helping your teams or you don't know when it's the right time to push/make a call or to gank? How could you even come to this conclusion? Not only is it not consistent with the numbers, but it doesn't even fit your own narrative. lowest damages = / = going for kills. > ps:It took me just 20 games to get out of silver/gold with a support champion i didn't knew how to play ,all i done was to follow the right build and try to make good calls. Lol apparently it's true what they said about EUNE then xDD
Montazuma (EUW)
: inb4 'but it's a seperate department doing skins'...
wait - the money made by skins is only used for the skin design department?
: Make a ranked overhaul.
The problem with ranked is quite obvious - ranking is based on the team. But it would demand a lot of work to fix, so I guess it's more simple to just leave it this way and release new champions
: Be the shotcaller if you can!
Random losers don't follow calls at low elo... Because they don't even see them
: Inside the mind of the "most toxic 1%"
My average lol routine : -do everything fine, no occasion to take any lead. Suddenly, le random feeder appears and gives fb. Then second, third, fourth... Get out of my lane, get repeatedly one shot. "Ok ok that's just a bad game, you can't win them all" -same thing. "ok ok that's just a coincidence, move on!" -go jungle, manage to prevent any lane from feeding too hard. Manage to get good farm and kda, even to take some inhib. Deadweight support tries to kill the scuttler solo at 40 mins for some reason. Get caught after 5mins trying. Ennemy team takes baron and wins the game. "we did fine, any team could have won on a very small mistake, it doesn't really count". -ADC AFK. "it happens once in a while" -first time yasuo chases 1v5 all game "hey, it's just a stroke of bad luck! Remember : if you get bad teammates now, you will get good teammates later and the bad ones will be in the ennemy team" -hard carry 20/0, bot goes 0/20, but we miraculously win after 50 mins because 2 kids have to go to bed "heyyy see, luck is changing sides!" -go support, adc tries to 1v2 everytime I'm not in lane. Repeatedly ask "please play safe when I'm not in lane". Snap out after the 10th similar death. "FFS JUST PLAY SAFE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS STAY UNDER TOWER UNTIL I COME BACK". Get reported. Adc gets nothing, keeps ruining games. I get banned 15 days. "there are so many flamers in this game, why can't people just be polite?"
Febos (EUW)
: [OP.GG](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=%C6%92lash%20gorgone) Are you going to blame the 47% winrate over 566 games on someone else? What do all your games have in common? I can find just as many games where **you** have fed.
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=h69EnU0E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-15T00:07:59.547+0000) > > [OP.GG](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=%C6%92lash%20gorgone) > Are you going to blame the 47% winrate over 566 games on someone else? of course I will. Because I'm not 47% winrate, closer to 90% > What do all your games have in common? very bad matchmaking and useless fcktards imposed to me by rito > I can find just as many games where **you** have fed. No you cant lol. The only thing you'll find is me exasperated by the stupidity of the random deadweights I've been given.
: i really have to put the first point deep into my mind.... i really think that i could have helped a grim situation while the truth is i might have been maybe 2500 yards away. i really do blame myself most of the time. i am not sure why though, but maybe its because some people told me that i have to carry myself on my own. it %%%%s me up so bad. and when someone also blames me for something i wasnt really responsible i take it deep into my heart and blame myself even more. i really have to cut the crap
If you're the problem, blaming yourself will lead you to improve. If you lost because of external factors (disconnected, inter...), then questioning what you already did right might just make you worse, and depressed.
HSBunny (EUW)
: Keep a good Mentality in SoloQ
The whole philosphy behind ranked in lol is absurd. Life is unfair. You can be the most skilled and dedicated, do everything right, but still fail. That's a given. NOT IN VIDEO GAMES. In video games, as long as you do things right, you win. You get exactly what you deserve. Not in lol ranked. Because points are not distributed on your merits, but on an average of your team's. You will do everything right, but the team will still make you lose. And riot will take your points away. Video games are supposed to provide you with a random-less experience, an environment where success = reward, without fail. But with team-based rewards, that whole concept crumbles. And suddenly, you're faced with the same absurdity that rules over the meat world : 50% of your success is yours, the rest is pure fate. All you can do is watch your team getting destroyed, helplessly. And if you rightfully vent your anger on that 0/20 ap garen, you lose even more because you're the one getting punished. Champions, mechanics, skins, all of this was developped in video games ages ago. Online game editors, YOU ONLY HAD ONE JOB : to provide fair rewards according to merit. Instead, you completely overlooked all problems raised by introducing teams of humans playing against each other against other humans. You decided to go "whatever, let them deal with it", effectively ruining the very benefit of video games.
: Please reconsider adding Pyke to the game.
He seems extremely vulnerable once engaged
Rioter Comments
Etherim (EUW)
: The main issues with the game in it's current state.
-game determined in champ select Either you have the good team, or you lose. At this point, might as well buy a lottery ticket, at least you get money.
: You can disagree with me if you like, but I explained what I felt was necessary. We are not responsible for making you understand the rules... There's not much we can do for you anymore. Fact is, if you continue, you and your spine will soon have to go elsewhere.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=20sR0Gaa,comment-id=00010000000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2018-05-14T09:33:24.660+0000) > There's not much we can do for you anymore. You have a strange way to spell "against" xDD
: League of issues LOL
Either we get trolls, feeders, and afk, or the game is offline.
: Keep in mind not every mod action is issued by me ^^ The comment is question (the one OP writes about) was rather mocking and disrespectful. From what I saw, it went along the lines of "_you're wrong, learn to read_". --- While this is admittedly not a huge deal, a history of violations definitely can increase the likelihood of getting punished for such an offense.
That's not how it works when you have a spine. If you don't see the problem with someone acting condescending when nobody asked him anything, if you accept to be schooled when you asked no question, you're closer to a doormat than a man. Mocking pretentious idiots is rudimentary courtesy.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
You can't "answer" someone who already figured out your little game even its inception in your own head ^^
Spearki (EUW)
: {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} anyone else want some popcorn? :D
someone got the spirit ahahah
: >I replied with his EXACT words turned against him. No, you clearly did not. Using a similar structure of the comment does not make your comment the exact same. You turned a constructive comment into something mocking and disrespectful. If that was the "trap" you had in mind, congratulations, it worked! --- For clarity, here's your complete comment: >_core message : you're wrong. That's not uncommn on the boards lol. But it's not easy to fix. Most of the followings applies to everybody btw._ > _read the messages. Do this early get a good screen. Cant understand what he said? Ask for clarifications next time. learn how discussion works. You can be impressed as shiet what people know beside what you expect. Learn how to read, ask question and be humble. You need this._ >_In 99% you didn't get the point at all_
Oh lord the butthurt was so fast xDDD
: So whats the point here? Core message: you cant win your lane without ganks. Thats not uncommon. But its easy to fix. Most of the following applies to every lane btw. * ward your river. Do this early. Do it at spots the enemy jungler has to come through * get sustain and scaling. Cant get a lead with a bully? Pick a tank next time. Or something with scaling and save clear. * learn how waves work. You can do some impressive shiet with minion waves besides just csing. Learn how to freeze, how to slow/fast push. You need this. In 99% you dont need a jungler at all.
I redacted an educative reply but unfortunately the mods couldn't handle it :'( sorry not gonna write it again
Rioter Comments
: Trying to get jungler's attention like that as Panth top sounds just rude, you can perfectly perform well alone if you know what you're doing. Personally I build him optimally for maximum potential, Aery/Manaflow/Celerity/Scorch+Domination with S. Impact/Ravenous. This gives me evolving spellvamp, sustain and nice amount of adaptive stats. As soon as I reach certain point, I start ganking squishies myself, after all the ult is perfect for it and I can get missing Ravenous Hunter stacks for a whopping 15% Spellvamp. Map awareness required BTW.
That's not the issue at all. Of course I perform well if I outplay my opponents. The issue is that's IT'S A TEAM GAME, so if people play autistically, they're a hindrance for the whole team. There's a clear code called "the summoner's code" that says how players have to behave, and it's very strict. People get banned just because they said something "negative", because apparently it ruins the experience for their team and that's supposed unacceptable. Blind and deaf junglers also ruin the experience for their team, there's no reason they shouldn't be banned.
Wen294 (EUW)
: Protip: build damage.
you cant build dmg without money, you cant get money without farming or killing, both of which you cant do if you dont deal damage to your laner while he does a lot to you
Andrey0345 (EUNE)
: not dying?.. +his shield isn't as effective when he can't damage you, so you will be able to do dmg to him.
Not true, my attacks do aproximately nothing to him
BuppleBg (EUNE)
: Play Mordekaiser do you know how much ganks he attracts its like every enemy jungler has a magnet inside their body..
but he doesn't die so there's not much point to gank him
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=We are Blank,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AM7xJsAo,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-06T07:13:10.312+0000) > > Bronze 1, 30 LP - 267W to 299L. With amazing 47% overall winratio. I'll add a few more points to this: - Bronze 1 - 47% WR over 566 ranked games - Top lane main and I'm guessing Jungle as secondary - Main champion is Sion, a Tank Those are enough reason to **not gank** your lane. It's not that you are Bronze, but rather the culmination of all those factors. Your winrate is terrible with so many games played; You play Top lane, the **worst** lane to gank for across multiple ratings, but especially the worst to gank in Bronze. In Bronze, tipically, players don't know what do to with their lead. That isn't even the problem. The problem is Top lane is the least effective role to carry with, in a general sense; Sion is a Tank. You don't need ganks because you should be able to at least survive laning phase and, after level 6, ganking you becomes much easier. Also because you are a Tank, you **won't** carry the game. I'm not saying your junglers consider all this, but if I was your jungler I wouldn't make you my priority either.
Every single guess you made is wrong lol... I guess it's the standard here... -I'm currently s5, approximately 90% winrate -supp main, I play top and jungle because randoms cannot win if I supp -I play sion as support but my favourites are karma and kayn As top, I play mainly pantheon ignite, very agressive, I outplay most of my opponents, so I'm the *best* gank to lane. Ex : I got just one gank last game, I carried, even though I got ganked 4 times in the meantime. Game prior that, I didnt get the gank I requested and I faced a tank, so I didnt bother trying and went 2/15. This game is mainly random, so when I get the bad jungler I dont bother anymore. When they're clever enough to gank me, I carry roaming every lane and it's a hard stomp, but few of them are. Guess what the idiot played? Yi lol. What a surprise.
: Bronze 1, 30 LP - 267W to 299L. With amazing 47% overall winratio. Nuff said.
that's your records? Impressive.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mìmo,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yzhXELLg,comment-id=000100020000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-05T22:15:02.944+0000) > > **However, there's absolutely no signs of league dying any time soon ** > > - Not sure about this, signs are everywhere just open eyes Such as?
I merely see noobs anymore. When I started (season 3 or 4), I came across a lot of guys who, like me, had no clue what they were doing. They were building ap on garen, run under turrets, and didn't know any champ except their own ("wtf Im frozen why", "why is he invicible") Nowadays, any random bronze 5 knows how to swap tower's aggro when diving, zonya zed's ult and not to keep trading their opponents when they lose. There are smurfs and old timers everywhere. Which gives the impression there are no new players.
Show more

ƒlash gorgone

Level 85 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion