: That account was once challenger. I don't believe he would play like a bot. lol
> [{quoted}](name=callmesteak,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=qy6QjqAb,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-07-10T07:30:13.664+0000) > > That account was once challenger. I don't believe he would play like a bot. lol Read the last 2 lines of my comment, thanks.
: My total of 5K bot games proves otherwise.
> [{quoted}](name=Ketchup God,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=qy6QjqAb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-09T18:08:02.279+0000) > > My total of 5K bot games proves otherwise. Exactly. There are many people who level up with botgames without getting banned. The system has to detect a specific beheaviour - that's why the riot employee said they would never ban someone if they aren't 100% certain. However, as it seems, OP managed to recreate the beheaviour of a bot good enough for riot to think he's an actual bot. I'm actually impressed by that. No offense at this point - when I play many botgames in a row I don't even bother doing anything at all and therefore would be most likely considered a bot too by other people.
Shuï (EUW)
: Game stops working after 6 or 7 minutes
As I don't know what could cause this problem or how to solve it - maybe reinstalling would do the job. Sure thing it's the "hardest" possible measurement, but it solves most issues - especially since it doesn't seem to be a hardware or connection problem. Maybe some game files are corrupted or something.
Zanador (EUNE)
: Ok, first things first: nobody should become toxic because of the champions others have picked in their team and just dodging is always an option unless you are in ranked promos and that teammate is obviously trolling, but that is another discussion. That out of the way, i don't have a problem with AP Shaco but rather laning Shaco in general. I think i've seen him played in about 3 dozen matches (and i know it's not statistically representative), but he was never on the winning team, and i've only seen Shaco winning lane once. My strategy against him on lane is quite simple: leave him alone. And it worked all the time. I tell the jungler to focus on the other two lanes and just leave Shaco be. I don't chase him, unless i know for sure he is out of disengage options. So we are just farming there safely, and all of my champions so far out scaled Shaco in the mid-late game without problem. His poking with E is nothing compared to other mid and top laners, his all-in strength is again pretty low in comparison and if i just keep an eye out for him boxing next to me after Q he can't do anything to me. In short my problem with laning Shaco is that i don't think he can win lanes or matches, only his opponents can lose. The only advantage he has is that the League community does not have a well known proverb for "don't chase shaco" like we do with Singed, and you can often find people who don't know this yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=63w7Zkcv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-09T09:53:30.722+0000) > > Ok, first things first: nobody should become toxic because of the champions others have picked in their team and just dodging is always an option unless you are in ranked promos and that teammate is obviously trolling, but that is another discussion. > > That out of the way, i don't have a problem with AP Shaco but rather laning Shaco in general. I think i've seen him played in about 3 dozen matches (and i know it's not statistically representative), but he was never on the winning team, and i've only seen Shaco winning lane once. > > My strategy against him on lane is quite simple: leave him alone. And it worked all the time. I tell the jungler to focus on the other two lanes and just leave Shaco be. I don't chase him, unless i know for sure he is out of disengage options. So we are just farming there safely, and all of my champions so far out scaled Shaco in the mid-late game without problem. His poking with E is nothing compared to other mid and top laners, his all-in strength is again pretty low in comparison and if i just keep an eye out for him boxing next to me after Q he can't do anything to me. > > In short my problem with laning Shaco is that i don't think he can win lanes or matches, only his opponents can lose. The only advantage he has is that the League community does not have a well known proverb for "don't chase shaco" like we do with Singed, and you can often find people who don't know this yet. Not exactly. The main problem is that many players see for example a pink ward video and instantly assume it's a good and safe pick. They play a few games and it works fine. However, AP Shaco has a completly diffrent role than a usual assasin or toplaner. The kit heavily relies on its utility and how the player uses it. Placing boxes pre teamfight, predicting the routes of the enemy team. Picking out the ADC when the fight starts and getting the frontline colapse on you and your clone while you try to survive (which is easier as you might think if you build Gunblade). When playing AP, Shacos role shifts into a utility based assasin support - it's comparable to pyke in some way. Oh, and if you got Gunblade and Lichbane, a full combo can oneshot any squishy target. You can spot a bad Shaco if he uses his E for poke constantly. E is the most useless spell for AP Shaco imo, it's dmg, yeah, but you skill it last (or atleast I do) and the dmg is super low (as you said). It's not worth for the mana cost especially because you don't want your enemy to be low. You want your enemy to think he's in an advantage. That's why I usually try to get poked down below 50% because the enemy greed will rise the lower I am and the more HP he got.
WøOxer (EUW)
: AND HE died at the end X)
> [{quoted}](name=WøOxer,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=63w7Zkcv,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-09T06:19:12.217+0000) > > AND HE died at the end X) Don't know what you're talking about. I'm clearly still alive at the end. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
fifalegend (EUNE)
: Ap shaco is sadly dead :/
> [{quoted}](name=fifalegend,realm=EUNE,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=63w7Zkcv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-08T20:04:19.175+0000) > > Ap shaco is sadly dead :/ It's not. Defenitly not. But AP Shaco toplane is dead. I got arround 1k AP Shaco games and most of them were played in toplane since it was the best. However, meta changed and it's pretty much unplayable in toplane now, and only sort of playable in jungle (AD Shaco simply does better in jungle). Supp shaco still works but never was my thing as it doesn't fit my playstyle (even though I also main Blitzcrank and mained Thresh for a long time) Midlane Shaco is super strong at the moment. Since im playing alot premade with friends who are higher elo than me (and I play solo q in High silver to mid gold range), I usually get to play midlane against Plat and low Diamond (basically never over diamond 3). However, I win the lane most of the time and often even get to carry - even better than I could as top Shaco, just because I can have more impact on the whole map. As AP Shaco mid you can roam super good but also win in many matchups if you know how to play them. Zoe for example was a nightmare at the beginning, but over a few games playing against Zoes I figured out how to counter her as AP Shaco, same goes for LeBlanc, Xerath and Veigar (they're rather annoying picks, but still handable). So since it still works and I even with with it against plat and sometimes even low diamond (even though my peak so far was Gold 3), I'd say it's quiet viable and with a more skilled player, definitly high elo ready. Here's my opgg, don't get distracted by newer games, I just came back from a 2 weeks vacation http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=%CB%89%CB%89I%CB%89%CB%89 Here's a screenshot of a winstreak in my past 20 games: [Click me for some sick KDAs](http://prntscr.com/k42ctf)
: Did i deserve the 2 week ban?
> 2 Urgot 1 Cup: you wanna call me a %%%got rn? I think that one sealed the deal for the automated system. Sorry buddy, but even though you weren't toxic you used too many words triggering the system which resulted in your ban. Luckily, you don't have to fear the perma ban since you're not really toxic, just keep your head low.
: To The Toxic Talon That Reported Me.
Nothing better than a good league name. Am I rite boiiis ?
Rioter Comments
: I genuinely feel like I was permabanned for the wrongly
Finally someone who actually got wrongly permabanned on the boards. Not saying that I'm glad you're banned, I'm just happy to see something other than the typical "I flamed like hell but pls unban me anyways" Hope you'll get your account back.
: If this was Korean/Chinese server that was 100% trolling but guess what's its euw/na you can even say ky$ and walk away with it Welcome to the most "developed" portion of planet where so much of double standards exists !
> [{quoted}](name=subhumansupports,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iyIa18q2,comment-id=000100010000000000000001,timestamp=2018-06-19T08:06:05.859+0000) > > If this was Korean/Chinese server that was 100% trolling but guess what's its euw/na you can even say ky$ and walk away with it > Welcome to the most "developed" portion of planet where so much of double standards exists ! No, because no matter where it's still not trolling. I'm starting to think you're the troll here.
: An other rant about why the current state of the game is bad
What did you want to report everyone for ? The current meta is pretty fun imo. Finally some new creative picks and people start getting out of the meta-cave. Well, the ones left behind are the ones complaining I guess.
Rioter Comments
Arctodus (EUW)
: Bruh... Players in high plat are people, who played the game for years. 3,4,5 Dude, do you really think people are so dumb, that after playing the game for 5 years they dont know champion abilities damage?
> [{quoted}](name=Arctodus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iyIa18q2,comment-id=000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-18T15:08:11.910+0000) > > Bruh... Players in high plat are people, who played the game for years. > 3,4,5 > Dude, do you really think people are so dumb, that after playing the game for 5 years they dont know champion abilities damage? Not all people in high plat are playing for years. I know people how came to League and got plat or even diamond in just a few months. It mainly happens to Dota players though. And no, even the godly Plat players can't always know every matchup.
ˉˉIˉˉ (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zVeIEHY2,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-18T12:54:02.832+0000) > > his R just doesn't make him super fast and regenerate 100hp in 3 seconds and his E and W wont give him any all in potential amirite x) Yeah but he's missing the burst. He can't just engage and 100 - 0 someone in 2 seconds. He needs to run towards them, throw them arround, run in circles and hope they die eventually.
> [{quoted}](name=ˉˉIˉˉ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zVeIEHY2,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2018-06-18T13:08:37.058+0000) > > Yeah but he's missing the burst. He can't just engage and 100 - 0 someone in 2 seconds. He needs to run towards them, throw them arround, run in circles and hope they die eventually. Well except for if you play him Full AP, but who does that, am I rite ? {{sticker:sg-syndra}}
: > [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zVeIEHY2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-18T12:04:38.164+0000) > > He has no reliable sustain, and no true all in potential. Keep your distance his R just doesn't make him super fast and regenerate 100hp in 3 seconds and his E and W wont give him any all in potential amirite x)
> [{quoted}](name=VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zVeIEHY2,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-06-18T12:54:02.832+0000) > > his R just doesn't make him super fast and regenerate 100hp in 3 seconds and his E and W wont give him any all in potential amirite x) Yeah but he's missing the burst. He can't just engage and 100 - 0 someone in 2 seconds. He needs to run towards them, throw them arround, run in circles and hope they die eventually.
Arctodus (EUW)
: I am pretty sure that towerdiving the enemy or just keep fighting your lane opponent when you are 0 7 is considered intentional feeding, bro. When you are high plat, you played the game enough time to understand simple things. (such as towerdiving 5 0 enemy is not a good choice) I dont care about picks and people with little knowledge, but running down 1 vs 3 or vs 4 enemies (multiple times) is considered trolling and intentional feeding. You can open any replay of my recent games and you will see at least 1 person in every game. Moreover, I encounter sometimes 2 such individuals in 1 game. So before saying I dont know something, look at the evidence.
> [{quoted}](name=Arctodus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iyIa18q2,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-18T01:35:56.649+0000) > > I am pretty sure that towerdiving the enemy or just keep fighting your lane opponent when you are 0 7 is considered intentional feeding, bro. > > When you are high plat, you played the game enough time to understand simple things. (such as towerdiving 5 0 enemy is not a good choice) > > I dont care about picks and people with little knowledge, but running down 1 vs 3 or vs 4 enemies (multiple times) is considered trolling and intentional feeding. > > You can open any replay of my recent games and you will see at least 1 person in every game. Moreover, I encounter sometimes 2 such individuals in 1 game. > > So before saying I dont know something, look at the evidence. And that's where you're wrong. It's not trolling nor inting - it's just very bad game knowledge. Yesterday I played Shaco mid against Irelia. Irelia was an okay player with not too bad winrates and a fine KDA. However, she died 7 times in lane to me because she had no idea how AP Shaco works and that she cannot engage any fight no matter how low hp I am. Obviously her team wanted to report me but it really wasn't intentionally. She was just lacking the knowledge, but she was trying. Intentionally feeding means to feed on purpouse. You want to give free kills to the enemy, that's literally what it means. Not just dying over and over in really stupid scenarios. And that's not trolling either. A troll has to troll intentionally too, otherwise it's not a troll.
PepijndM (EUW)
: New IE is actually a lot weaker at killing health-tanks, since there's less damage and more true damage. I didn't check the stats tho; but against a pure health tank, Runaans etc are often stronger than IE.
> [{quoted}](name=PepijndM,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=M2pAx8jN,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2018-06-16T10:32:56.192+0000) > > New IE is actually a lot weaker at killing health-tanks, since there's less damage and more true damage. I didn't check the stats tho; but against a pure health tank, Runaans etc are often stronger than IE. You know that True dmg is way better for killing tanks than just flat ad, right ?
Arctodus (EUW)
: Lmao. I play in plat 1-3 from my last 267 games, in my 250 I encountered intentional feeder or troll in my or enemy team. Its practically 100 % chance.
> [{quoted}](name=Arctodus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iyIa18q2,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-06-17T16:59:16.525+0000) > > Lmao. I play in plat 1-3 > > from my last 267 games, in my 250 I encountered intentional feeder or troll in my or enemy team. > > Its practically 100 % chance. I'm 100% certain that you don't know what "troll" really means in terms of League. An Off-Meta pick is not trolling. Even if he feeds. A normal pick that feeds is not trolling. Someone who's just unskilled and has little knowledge is not trolling. People get called "TrolL" or "inter" so often even though in most cases they're just having a bad game.
Doorlord2 (EUNE)
: troll problem
I'm playing alot recently and in like 50 games I got 2 actual trolls on silver - gold elo. Don't know what trolls you're talking about.
: Don't get me wrong, I don't think AFK'ers have a massive effect on your elo in the long run, I'm talking like 100 games here, but it's still frustrating to waste 20+ mins in a game where one person isn't moving and it's obvious what the outcome will be. Lame. Needs to be a little bit better at detecting AFK but not to a point where if someone quits midgame you can remake or surr without losing LP.
> [{quoted}](name=Obi Wan Kanosey,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MaBUtzax,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-17T15:09:14.426+0000) > > Don't get me wrong, I don't think AFK'ers have a massive effect on your elo in the long run, I'm talking like 100 games here, but it's still frustrating to waste 20+ mins in a game where one person isn't moving and it's obvious what the outcome will be. Lame. > > Needs to be a little bit better at detecting AFK but not to a point where if someone quits midgame you can remake or surr without losing LP. Exactly. In addition: people could abuse this system. Currently the chances that the enemy team got an AFK is higher than your team having one, so the impact of AFKs in general should be positive on the player (assuming the player never goes AFK himself). The thing is, as humans we tend to only keep in mind the bad cases, we forget about the times the enemy botlaner went afk quiet fast, but keep the game our support left in mind for weeks.
Wen294 (EUW)
: It doesn't matter how many people report you if it's in a single game. 1 report does the same as 9. Mild toxicity like saying flame, toxic and mute won't get you banned unless you do it consistently over a lot of games. Even if you get reported 9 times in a single game you said it in.
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VeUnm09w,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-06-16T15:58:17.289+0000) > > It doesn't matter how many people report you if it's in a single game. > 1 report does the same as 9. > > Mild toxicity like saying flame, toxic and mute won't get you banned unless you do it consistently over a lot of games. Even if you get reported 9 times in a single game you said it in. That's not completly right. I mean yeah, reports don't add up. But the more reports a player sends the less serious will they be taken in account. However if more people report someone the one with the highest credibility will be taken as the one report that counts. -> Assuming they didn't change the system as they talked about it a few seasons back.
Rift Crab (EUNE)
: You're lucky. I only opened one. No toxicity, only positivity and I get key fragment drops super slow. Even contacted support, they say nothing is wrong, I bet you there is.
> [{quoted}](name=Rift Crab,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=X6V5Znfk,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-06-16T06:50:24.458+0000) > > You're lucky. I only opened one. No toxicity, only positivity and I get key fragment drops super slow. Even contacted support, they say nothing is wrong, I bet you there is. Well, it's the same for my friends too - so I guess there's actually something wrong with your account. Or maybe you only play with premades (premades slow down the progress a bit).
Rift Crab (EUNE)
: I've played so many games, I've been so positive in games, still not even ONE honor checkpoint, or even a KEY. Two key fragments in the time I played. Having boxes and not being able to open them, feels like a sorry MMORPG that gives free chests that make you buy the keys. No thank you. You either make them free to open and reduce the number, or just remove them. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Rift Crab,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=X6V5Znfk,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-13T18:08:51.874+0000) > > I've played so many games, I've been so positive in games, still not even ONE honor checkpoint, or even a KEY. Two key fragments in the time I played. Having boxes and not being able to open them, feels like a sorry MMORPG that gives free chests that make you buy the keys. No thank you. You either make them free to open and reduce the number, or just remove them. > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Uhm, I can open like 2-3 boxes a week and that's quiet good imo. I mean, it's free stuff, why don't just be happy with that ?
: Riot, i have a gift for you!
Looking at your matchhistory I can't see any of your teammates having more than 7 deaths {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: Change to ban system.
That's why I usually don't hover my champion in those cases. Just hover something you wouldn't play anyways and you're good to go.
Matuš (EUW)
: I tested Riots ban system: HOW TO GET BANNED WITHOUT ANY FLAME
The thing is, context does matter, yeah. But in terms of banning, it shoulnd't matter. How often will you see someone talking about suicide and killing yourself without insulting the enemy while playingn league ? In the few thousand games I've played that didn't happen once. You can't check the context for every game, noone could ever do this and even Riot couldn't hire that many people. So banning everyone who gets detected by the system is the better way to go here. If you look at the people in the forum who want to appeal their ban, you will notice that 99% of them actually deserved that ban, even though they claim that in their eyes it's unfair and out of context.
Matuš (EUW)
: I tested Riots ban system: HOW TO GET BANNED WITHOUT ANY FLAME
> 420noscope111: want to shove it in ritos throat If Riot was a person and I'd be Riot, I'd ban you too. Why would you try this on your main acconut ?{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
DISTRICT14 (EUNE)
: BLACK MAN BANED CUZ HE IS BALck
The reason why you got your penalty is because you used trigger words. You said "Flame" "toxic" and "mute" (yep, that seems to be one too) Those however wouldn't usually get you in trouble by themselv, but in combination with the 4 reports, the system thought "yep, he's toxic" and here we are. Clearly, that's a mistake and since it's not perma ban you're kinda lucky. I still don't believe riot will do anything because those cases are hard for them to take on but I can ensure you it has nothing to do with your skin color.
: > [{quoted}](name=BobbyB103,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VN7ApR5u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-15T19:08:08.540+0000) > > If this is the full chat log, then you need to send a support ticket, the only thing that would probably trigger a ban is "stfu" in your chat, however i believe that it should only a chat restriction at max (personally i dont think it should do anything at all). I understand what you mean about stfu, for me though after 20 years of online gaming I don't even see that as swearing, just "wind your neck in". I don't even see the option for making a ticket though, and if I log in on that account i get insta logged out when I click support. :(
> [{quoted}](name=Im A Hamstér,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VN7ApR5u,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-15T19:13:42.982+0000) > > I understand what you mean about stfu, for me though after 20 years of online gaming I don't even see that as swearing, just "wind your neck in". I don't even see the option for making a ticket though, and if I log in on that account i get insta logged out when I click support. :( You have to log out, go on support and log in again.
: The problem is very simple: people don't trust themselves to play what they like in the position of their choice, they want to play what is vaguely supposed to be meta because they fell safe this way. Safe that their are doing the "right" thing. So, for example, an ADC main will not play ADC mid. Why? Because it's not meta. A better "reason" today would probably be "but if people say that i can't play ADC bot with a Support because ADCs were gutted, how i'm supposed to play Mid alone? Except that sometimes things like {{champion:42}} and {{champion:236}} Mid happens...and they become meta. And none knows exactly why, they just happen and from that moment anyone treat them as meta, without questioning it. "If they play it, must be OP" is the usual comment. But who, exactly, is playing it? Who was the first who was flamed for picking {{champion:42}} and {{champion:236}} Mid...than somehow it was good and anyone began to play it, to the point that RioT (which is very very fast when it comes to ruin whatever meta players find for themselves) was "forced" to nerf them both? This is just one of the many examples that, for all intents and purposes, demonstrate that metasheeps's mentality is flawed, and people demand a meta to exists only because they don't trust themselves with trying different strategies. But of course they are immedialty ready to play different strategies themselves when someone finds them and somehow they become "meta".
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nMWbjJrv,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-06-15T15:42:42.483+0000) > > The problem is very simple: people don't trust themselves to play what they like in the position of their choice, they want to play what is vaguely supposed to be meta because they fell safe this way. Safe that their are doing the "right" thing. > > So, for example, an ADC main will not play ADC mid. Why? Because it's not meta. A better "reason" today would probably be "but if people say that i can't play ADC bot with a Support because ADCs were gutted, how i'm supposed to play Mid alone? > > Except that sometimes things like {{champion:42}} and {{champion:236}} Mid happens...and they become meta. And none knows exactly why, they just happen and from that moment anyone treat them as meta, without questioning it. "If they play it, must be OP" is the usual comment. But who, exactly, is playing it? Who was the first who was flamed for picking {{champion:42}} and {{champion:236}} Mid...than somehow it was good and anyone began to play it, to the point that RioT (which is very very fast when it comes to ruin whatever meta players find for themselves) was "forced" to nerf them both? > > This is just one of the many examples that, for all intents and purposes, demonstrate that metasheeps's mentality is flawed, and people demand a meta to exists only because they don't trust themselves with trying different strategies. But of course they are immedialty ready to play different strategies themselves when someone finds them and somehow they become "meta". But thats just.. sad, isn't it ?
Fajerk (EUW)
: There is certain subset of issues that current state does not make necessary good. While I do have to admit that currently the game is pretty close to how stuff looked in the early seasons, I's actually now worse than it used to be back then. While I could point to couple a thing, I will pick two that seems like most noticeable. First, people do not necessary want the change, game was becoming pretty stable (especially since we actually have designated roles now, which was not the case back then) and it felt a bit slower paced-more strategically oriented, in which regard the game feels pretty flat now. Second thing is games used to have a bit more snowball, but they were longer. The reason for this is game has significantly more global gold and global objectives than it used to have, while champions are stronger from the get-go. Riot introduced way more global objectives, runes and more power spike items, which essentially leads to more team-wide snowball stuff and thus shorter games (and fact that one team has likely 5 full-fledged players does not help in that matter). I do not think that people would necessary mind the "meta" changes, but more things changed than just viable champion pool. The whole game plays and feels different, even compared to how League was when it was new and "not figured out", it's just less joy overall to play.
> [{quoted}](name=Fajerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nMWbjJrv,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-15T14:54:17.334+0000) > > There is certain subset of issues that current state does not make necessary good. > > While I do have to admit that currently the game is pretty close to how stuff looked in the early seasons, I's actually now worse than it used to be back then. While I could point to couple a thing, I will pick two that seems like most noticeable. > > First, people do not necessary want the change, game was becoming pretty stable (especially since we actually have designated roles now, which was not the case back then) and it felt a bit slower paced-more strategically oriented, in which regard the game feels pretty flat now. > > Second thing is games used to have a bit more snowball, but they were longer. The reason for this is game has significantly more global gold and global objectives than it used to have, while champions are stronger from the get-go. Riot introduced way more global objectives, runes and more power spike items, which essentially leads to more team-wide snowball stuff and thus shorter games (and fact that one team has likely 5 full-fledged players does not help in that matter). > > I do not think that people would necessary mind the "meta" changes, but more things changed than just viable champion pool. The whole game plays and feels different, even compared to how League was when it was new and "not figured out", it's just less joy overall to play. Best comment I've got so far. As I said, there's a bit too much chaos at the moment, and that's most likely why Riot slowed a bit down with the last patch (as they wanted to bring back atmas and another item but then decided it would be too much for now). The meta was stable and every role was quiet clear, but it also was very stiff. The meta was too strict, giving players less possibilities to play new strategies. (except for the few korean boosting stragegies that got viral) A more open meta was clearly needed - even though the current meta is a little bit too far considering that point. That's why I guess (and hope) Riot will bring back ADCs quiet soon - I just hope they don't just revert all changes they recently made. The current patch is far from being perfect, but that's not what I wanted to say with this post. I wanted to say that it's not as bad as many people complain it is. And saying that winning the game is pure luck now is wrong too, it's just all about how fast you can adapt.
Rumkatten (EUW)
: The problem is exactly that: This is not fun. There will always be imbalances, nerf and buffs that doesnt favour you. People who play wierd comps. etc etc. But this. This is not fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Rumkatten,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nMWbjJrv,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-15T13:38:31.131+0000) > > The problem is exactly that: This is not fun. > > There will always be imbalances, nerf and buffs that doesnt favour you. People who play wierd comps. etc etc. > > But this. This is not fun. Why not ? I see many people playing duo botlane trying out combinations that later might or might not work, but they all seem to have fun. I actually see less toxicity since the meta breakdown too. All in all it seems like a more fun place to me. But maybe it's just me since I'm used to the situation, I don't know.
: But by playing Mordekaiser that's my main tactical as there are people who have no idea what he does. Then again it is a doubled edged sword when your team don't know what you do, such as them taking dragon without you, or that you can heal a teammate with your W on a jungle camp (with atleast two monsters) for 380 base + 60% of my AP.
> [{quoted}](name=Hypnotic Orange,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4WIJXl0w,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-15T13:24:21.471+0000) > > But by playing Mordekaiser that's my main tactical as there are people who have no idea what he does. Then again it is a doubled edged sword when your team don't know what you do, such as them taking dragon without you, or that you can heal a teammate with your W on a jungle camp (with atleast two monsters) for 380 base + 60% of my AP. Did you know you can turn Mordekaisers W invisible (permanently) ? It's even more confusing for everyone.
Rioter Comments
Moj0 Jojo (EUNE)
: I'm not downvoting anyone I like controversial opinions. I also like the controversy between troll or not-troll picks in there is now in lane picks. On-hit Lucian top. A stupid Garen mid..... Brand and Ziggs bot. These had been troll picks forever. But now they aren't! It feels like season 1 and 2 where we picked anything I like this chaotic state of the game. Now people are skilled enough to make a troll pick work. People even learn to manage the waves what legends! If you want to play fortnite go on. I don't like minecraft pubg. But you can play lol and troll freely these days
I feel forced to correct you: Those weren't necessarily troll picks - but off-meta picks. There's a diffrence.
Glaiver (EUNE)
: Playing Ranked after reaching Gold just feels like unnecessary stress
If ranked is stressful for you, don't play it. I don't really see the point of this post.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: This is a rather way too long wall of text. I find your Smite experience here rather useless text here. You just explained in excruciating detail how certain things work in Smite but you don't really answer your threads name there. All that wall of text was compressed into this: > tl;dr: Lower the Game's DAMAGE & the Kill|Gold Advantages, Make the Battle Last a bit Longer like SMITE and Remove the POINT & CLICK SKILLS also: > and Remove the POINT & CLICK SKILLS League barely even has any point and click skills, players have been complaining that many champions have been losing them and all new champions are all new flashy and very complicated.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=HB4Bb1N8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-14T12:52:37.017+0000) > > This is a rather way too long wall of text. I find your Smite experience here rather useless text here. You just explained in excruciating detail how certain things work in Smite but you don't really answer your threads name there. > > All that wall of text was compressed into this: > > also: > > League barely even has any point and click skills, players have been complaining that many champions have been losing them and all new champions are all new flashy and very complicated. Thx buddy, you safed me some time. But I can agree with the lower the dmg thing and kill advantage - however, this is not what riot wants. They constantly worked on making games shorter, not longer.
ˉˉIˉˉ (EUW)
: I feel like the ranked system is based alot on your skill. Sure thing it happens that you get really really unlucky with your team a few times, but so does the enemy team. Mathematically, the chances of you climbing are higher if you're better than your elo, just because your team has a lower chance of "bad players" if you're not one of them yourself. I found myself having winstreaks over 7 games, followed by some very unbalanced games I lost. However, I still climbed. If you CONSTALTLY play good, you will climb. It's all about playing on a constant level. That one 17/0 game might've been cool, but if you're just 7/7 the other 10 games it's meaningless. Btw. the ranked system get's reworked next season.
Oh and of course you can't 1v5. You're not supposed to be able to do that anyways. Just imagine if every good player could solo carry. That wouldn't make any sense at all. It's a team game, not a 1v1 game. If you want smaller teams, go to 3v3 ranked.
: Ranked system socks
I feel like the ranked system is based alot on your skill. Sure thing it happens that you get really really unlucky with your team a few times, but so does the enemy team. Mathematically, the chances of you climbing are higher if you're better than your elo, just because your team has a lower chance of "bad players" if you're not one of them yourself. I found myself having winstreaks over 7 games, followed by some very unbalanced games I lost. However, I still climbed. If you CONSTALTLY play good, you will climb. It's all about playing on a constant level. That one 17/0 game might've been cool, but if you're just 7/7 the other 10 games it's meaningless. Btw. the ranked system get's reworked next season.
: Ok let's analyze it a bit further, since my previous post got quite some hate. Lemme show you what I mean. > 1 Official Zilean: plz 2 Official Zilean: can you try zilean 3 Official Zilean: land time bomb with kai sai 4 Official Zilean: and not kill yourself ? 5 Official Zilean: killyourself 6 Official Zilean: kill yrself Lemme present you a situation, where with the same 6 lines, you commit a serious offense. Lines 1 through 4 stay. It's clear what OP meant, it's no harm done there. OP plays zilean right? So he's frustrated with the other zilean's poor performance. A little time passes. Zilean facechecks a bush, dies instantly, forgets to press R. OP in his anger and frustration types k.y.s . Zilean tells OP to stop harrasing him, OP just smashes the keyboard, telling zilean to kill himself again. OP didn't link full chat logs, he cherry picked a certain ambiguous part of it, and sold us an explanation/excuse. I'm not saying it happened like I said, I say it COULD HAVE. Then what, how do you expect the automated system, to take N variables into account. How can ANYONE know, except OP, what he meant by typing the k.y.s ? He could have tried to correct himself, he could have tried to flame. Would you bet your life on the first ? @power of sexy? I wouldn't. There is no such advanced commercial AI in the world (as far as I know), that could make a difference between the 2 situations. Hence, you must not use certain trigger words, in order to be 100% safe from punishment. If you disagree with me in a post on the forums, and I type f^%K you 17 times, and get banned, do I have the right to say "I was just reciting 21 savage's brand new hit song". How can you know for sure, without analyzing all the previous disagreement, and understanding the tension between us, if I really dropped you the F bomb, or was just writing down my favorite rap lyrics (since I'm "really into it, and want other's to see what type of music I like").
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AJgyZBwE,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2018-06-13T21:15:20.465+0000) > > Ok let's analyze it a bit further, since my previous post got quite some hate. Lemme show you what I mean. > 2 Official Zilean: can you try zilean > 3 Official Zilean: land time bomb with kai sai > 4 Official Zilean: and not kill yourself ? > 5 Official Zilean: killyourself > 6 Official Zilean: kill yrself > > Lemme present you a situation, where with the same 6 lines, you commit a serious offense. > > Lines 1 through 4 stay. It's clear what OP meant, it's no harm done there. > > OP plays zilean right? So he's frustrated with the other zilean's poor performance. > A little time passes. Zilean facechecks a bush, dies instantly, forgets to press R. OP in his anger and frustration types k.y.s . > Zilean tells OP to stop harrasing him, OP just smashes the keyboard, telling zilean to kill himself again. > > OP didn't link full chat logs, he cherry picked a certain ambiguous part of it, and sold us an explanation/excuse. > > I'm not saying it happened like I said, I say it COULD HAVE. > Then what, how do you expect the automated system, to take N variables into account. How can ANYONE know, except OP, what he meant by typing the k.y.s ? He could have tried to correct himself, he could have tried to flame. > > Would you bet your life on the first ? @power of sexy? I wouldn't. > > There is no such advanced commercial AI in the world (as far as I know), that could make a difference between the 2 situations. Hence, you must not use certain trigger words, in order to be 100% safe from punishment. > > > If you disagree with me in a post on the forums, and I type f^%K you 17 times, and get banned, do I have the right to say "I was just reciting 21 savage's brand new hit song". How can you know for sure, without analyzing all the previous disagreement, and understanding the tension between us, if I really dropped you the F bomb, or was just writing down my favorite rap lyrics (since I'm "really into it, and want other's to see what type of music I like"). If op manipulated the chat log, Riot staff would see that. As they have proven countless times before, it's no problem for them to get access to the chatlogs.
: > Got ban because system thought I asked someone to kill himself False. System banned you for using a ban-triggerword. Even if it's not directed towards anyone it's illegal to write it out. So are racial and homophobic slurs. You also got reported for something, even if it wasn't for this. As far as I know, system doesn't punish people who weren't reported. It's like pulling a gun out on the street, without the intent of shooting anyone. You will most likely get in trouble. You have to learn what to say and what not. Take better care next time, it'll be a perma, even if out of a mistake.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AJgyZBwE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-13T18:14:47.433+0000) > > False. System banned you for using a ban-triggerword. Even if it's not directed towards anyone it's illegal to write it out. So are racial and homophobic slurs. You also got reported for something, even if it wasn't for this. As far as I know, system doesn't punish people who weren't reported. > > It's like pulling a gun out on the street, without the intent of shooting anyone. You will most likely get in trouble. > You have to learn what to say and what not. > > Take better care next time, it'll be a perma, even if out of a mistake. This time on the defense side. He didn't say anything ban worthy at all and nothing bad too. Using the word "kill" and "yourself" is totally fine if not combined, and the only reason it's not okay when combined is because of the context. But this time, the context is not the classic wish for someone to end his life, but telling someone not to end his life. Funfact: If you start a conversation about Maine Coon cats (absolutley adorable btw.), you will get banned aswell. Does that sound deserved?
: Go play fortnite
> [{quoted}](name=Redbloblack,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qOG7AWOe,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-13T22:03:56.822+0000) > > Go play fortnite Looks like someone's out of arguments.
: His Q is same as Kayn E. his E is same as ahri movement. Aatrox was UNIQUE he had abilities that no one had.. his W sword was best ability in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Redbloblack,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qOG7AWOe,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-06-13T13:23:10.847+0000) > > His Q is same as Kayn E. his E is same as ahri movement. > Aatrox was UNIQUE he had abilities that no one had.. his W sword was best ability in the game. His Q is same as Kayn E ? When Kayn uses E, he can use it 3 times to do a combo with his scythe in three diffrent shapes and the last one is a knockup ? Welp, guess I've never seen Kayn before. E is the same as Ahri movement ? you mean, the dash ? Like, many champions have a dash, but why compare it to Ahri ? It's more similar to Graves after all, as Ahris dash has some more function to it. In addition, Aatrox dash gives him a bonus aswell. The new Aatrox W is very unique, infact the only ability coming close to it would be the upgraded Viktor gravity field - which still is a huge diffrence. His W was the best ability in the game ? A toggle ability ? An ability that just let you decide on whether you heal or deal more dmg every third aa ? That's supposed to be the best ability in whole League ? I'm speechless.
: Aatrox rework is just.. dont please
How about waiting till it hits PBE ? All you've seen so far is one video showcasing the abilities. Additionally I don't get where you take the Kayn similarities from. Only similarity is that both are Darkins, but Kayn came after Aatrox and his Darkin form always looked like Aatrox. The new Aatrox is very Unique, I mean, did you see the W spell alone ? Or the fact that he can move while being revived ? Just wait till it hits PBE/Live.
: Does typing /mute all affect how fast you gain honor levels/checkpoint.
Don't worry about the slow progress. The honor system got "nerfed". Last season everyone was Honor 5 after a month and that made the whole honor system pointless. Now there's actually a meaning to Honor 4-5
Fisit (EUW)
: Toxicity solution
Even better idea: stop being toxic.
Helblindi (EUNE)
: I'm pretty sure you only get banned for verbal reasons or AFKing. It's hard for Riot to prove "inting" since players report everyone for it as soon as he dies once. They should make a way to ban inters though since I've seen a guy inting on kalista with all mobi boots for like 2-3 days and he still wasn't banned, even if he did get banned after it is kinda way too late.
> [{quoted}](name=Helblindi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dnjs0A6R,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-10T20:08:14.535+0000) > > I'm pretty sure you only get banned for verbal reasons or AFKing. It's hard for Riot to prove "inting" since players report everyone for it as soon as he dies once. They should make a way to ban inters though since I've seen a guy inting on kalista with all mobi boots for like 2-3 days and he still wasn't banned, even if he did get banned after it is kinda way too late. People do get banned for inting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOfAT74x2Ls&t=264s
King Lego (EUNE)
: What the hell does being a noob have to do with this? I mean, even if easily countered, it doesn't mean it's fun to play with or against. Even in Challenger.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KA5EIxVq,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-06-10T19:29:53.276+0000) > > What the hell does being a noob have to do with this? > I mean, even if easily countered, it doesn't mean it's fun to play with or against. > Even in Challenger. I was making a joke here. "So many noobs, will the matchmaking ever find true balance ?" is actually Akali's taunt ingame. It's funny because it's most likely the most toxic taunt in the game.
: Hmmm, Rengar at assassin rework was unhealthy, also Camille and Zoe on release, and I heard rumors about thresh on release. I feel like the entire assassin rework was unhealthy for the game, They made some assassins broken as hell and some underpowered as hell
> [{quoted}](name=Golden Penguin1,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KA5EIxVq,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2018-06-10T10:15:54.516+0000) > > Hmmm, Rengar at assassin rework was unhealthy, also Camille and Zoe on release, and I heard rumors about thresh on release. > I feel like the entire assassin rework was unhealthy for the game, They made some assassins broken as hell and some underpowered as hell In addition: it was an update that wasn't really needed. I mean, I prefere the new Kata and the new Talon alot, but especially for Kata, Shaco, Akali (was she a part of the rework (I liked the old one better)) and Rengar weren't in a bad spot before. Even though Shaco is and always was debateable.
Show more

ˉˉIˉˉ

Level 75 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion