Rioter Comments
xTigax3 (EUW)
: if you facecheck an LB as adc you don't even belong into diamond as simple as that the kit of fizz is 100 times more toxic than LB, fizz has the same range to engage as LB with W + R and he doesn't lose dmg for that unlike LB, Fizz can tank almost double the dmg of an LB and deals more dmg as well as being able to dodge point and click spells every 8 seconds mid game
> [{quoted}](name=xTigax3,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ovTqnmji,comment-id=000c0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-29T19:59:47.951+0000) > > if you facecheck an LB as adc you don't even belong into diamond as simple as that the kit of fizz is 100 times more toxic than LB, fizz has the same range to engage as LB with W + R and he doesn't lose dmg for that unlike LB, Fizz can tank almost double the dmg of an LB and deals more dmg as well as being able to dodge point and click spells every 8 seconds mid game I dont understand why you comparing some assassins are tankier, assassins dont face tank damage like a %%%%%% its all about the escape, dmg and mobility it provides. 1. Fizz R can be easily countered by Banshee / Zhonyas , yes you can counter LeBlancs combo too but LB has a much lesser CD thats why its broken. 2. Fizz damage are of course higher than LB but it leaves him with no escape(REWQ combo), if you dont use E to do damage as Fizz the champs is pretty much doing no damage unless you are super ahead in the early game which wont happen in competitive play.
T00Late (EUNE)
: I need 1 more checkpoint {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=T00Late,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fFA877A0,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-28T20:40:14.802+0000) > > I need 1 more checkpoint {{item:3070}} May I know whats the check points are? I cant seem to achieve even 1.
Snowbrand (EUW)
: After watching worlds and playing against le blanc, you have to admitt her revert was a mistake
Escape(Easily avoid lvl2 ganks with just W) + 2CC + SingleTargetDamage + AOE Dmg + Roaming ability + Low CD + Passive that cannot be targeted ( Same as Akali shroud) along with a clone which increases her surviving chance to a certain amount + Wave clear. I don't see broken here to be honest.
Rioter Comments

016 in EU

Level 56 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion