: Aatrox rework and community reaction
I don't even bother watching RossBoomSocks or any other League YT lately... But even i thought "Riven 2.0" when i saw the Ability teaser and Professor Akali's video on Aatrox rework. I also don't get the idea of you fully understand what people mean when saying "Riven 2.0". Nobody ever said they were EXACTLY the same in the first place. Because that's exactly the point of a "2.0" version of something. that it has strong similarities with what we already know but is more efficient. Anyway, Riven is hard to actually play good, Aatrox was too. It's that they'll be really similar now instead of feeling unique in more than a few simplistic ways...
: What do you think about the new Aatrox?
Turning Aatrox into a Riven 2.0... That is what Leagues creativity amounts to these days. Because, as much as i love Kai'Sa... but she's basically what Kha'Zix would've been if he had been turned into/also made into a viable ADC.
: > [{quoted}](name=ArchEnemyNemesis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=po8c0h3Q,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-06-11T17:41:06.531+0000) > > Carried to victory because he robbed every kill from under me, took my farm and generally just made my time as ADC impossible. > > And your "Fix'd" proves you're nothing but a trashtalker and that you simply overlook the fact that i am quite capable of getting high K/D/A with an actually good and legit Support player. Just to fit your own narrative. > > Shortsighted and narrowminded, pathetic really. Except that in your last 21 games as ADC you managed to have a positive k/d/a in a grand total of 5 games. Maybe in 3-4 games you had as much kills as deaths, but otherwise that's that. In every other game you had negative scores, sometimes in the order of 2/10, 3/9, 1/4 and so on. So my narrative was quite accurate even before i checked more of your games. For some reason, i'm not surprised. Keep up your "high capabilities" :D. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=po8c0h3Q,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-06-11T21:52:43.697+0000) > > Except that in your last 21 games as ADC you managed to have a positive k/d/a in a grand total of 5 games. Maybe in 3-4 games you had as much kills as deaths, but otherwise that's that. In every other game you had negative scores, sometimes in the order of 2/10, 3/9, 1/4 and so on. > > So my narrative was quite accurate even before i checked more of your games. For some reason, i'm not surprised. Keep up your "high capabilities" :D. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Well, first 20-30 games and only having 5 good ones is beacause of various factors... most important ones getting back into League after 4-5 months of nonstop PUBG. And in a few of those matches i could have done better... but the same goes for my teammates in those games. Because when i go 5-1 as ADC early game but enemy mid and top go 0-5 in the same time and my top and mid keep failing harder after already feeding 5 kills... The match is going to reach a point where neither my skill nor kda can make up for the failures of my team and that's fine, because i'm not some godly Aphromoo/Doublelift/Faker pro hybrid player.
: > [{quoted}](name=ArchEnemyNemesis,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=po8c0h3Q,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-11T10:36:14.357+0000) > > I can't believe people are still allowed to pick champions like Ekko or Yi when put into Support role thru Autofill. > > Last game i played last night, i had a support who picked Ekko and then just took all the pleasure out of playing ADC because he just took all my kills and my farm. Considering that you were the worst in that game but were carried to victory anyway, i think he made an actually wise decision. I don't think he could have dealt more than twice the damage you did with a champ like {{champion:267}} or {{champion:53}}. You should be grateful. > Now kindly %%%% off out of my match if you ever see me as an ADC ... It's better if you'd just dodge. Scram! Fix'd. Better dodge than risk a fed enemy botlane because of you.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=po8c0h3Q,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-06-11T11:59:40.024+0000) > > Considering that you were the worst in that game but were carried to victory anyway, i think he made an actually wise decision. I don't think he could have dealt more than twice the damage you did with a champ like {{champion:267}} or {{champion:53}}. > You should be grateful. > > Fix'd. Better dodge than risk a fed enemy botlane because of you. Carried to victory because he robbed every kill from under me, took my farm and generally just made my time as ADC impossible. And your "Fix'd" proves you're nothing but a trashtalker and that you simply overlook the fact that i am quite capable of getting high K/D/A with an actually good and legit Support player. Just to fit your own narrative. Shortsighted and narrowminded, pathetic really.
: we can ? Tell then why zyra is one of the most viable supports? Why kennen used to be one of the most viable support at the past? Why brand is getting picked often and still being viable? Do they have shields?No Heals?No Support items (i exclude the basic one)? no. Only cc and brust damage ,ekko can do the same under some conditions imo. They are supports however ,you like it or not. Even yasuo support can be a thing if someone knows how around his windwall imo.
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=po8c0h3Q,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-11T11:21:04.345+0000) > > we can ? > > Tell then why zyra is one of the most viable supports? > Why kennen used to be one of the most viable support at the past? > Why brand is getting picked often and still being viable? > > Do they have shields?No > Heals?No > Support items (i exclude the basic one)? no. > > Only cc and brust damage ,ekko can do the same under some conditions imo. > > They are supports however ,you like it or not. > > Even yasuo support can be a thing if someone knows how around his windwall imo. Brand + Zyra -> CC with Damage. Which can be pretty common amongst Supports. Kennen no longer a viable support? Well, simple, that is because he was never a Support-intended champion to begin with. Same reason why Yasuo, Ekko and Yi are not and never will be viable Support picks. Also, just because i roflstomped as Ahri ADC for a few games a few years ago, doesn't make her a viable ADC pick either. That logic doesn't work or at least, not in that way.
elin990 (EUW)
: it's not happening every game right? just now and then someone picks something odd, but thats about it
> [{quoted}](name=elin990,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=po8c0h3Q,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-11T10:59:14.453+0000) > > it's not happening every game right? just now and then someone picks something odd, but thats about it It shouldn't happen at all tbh.
elin990 (EUW)
: you guys won, so whats the problem? some odd picks can turn out very well even though its less fun for you
> [{quoted}](name=elin990,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=po8c0h3Q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-11T10:38:21.809+0000) > > you guys won, so whats the problem? some odd picks can turn out very well even though its less fun for you The problem is i don't learn anything about improving certain mechanics of a champ and how to kill with them, because kills get stolen because mr Ekko didnt want to pick an actual Support...
Rioter Comments
: is it time to quit league maybe?
I've been having alot of fun in PUBG, i bought it last week and it is a fun game. Did alot less if League since then and i feel more relaxed. Will still play League and get my Bronze rank again, will try to climb to low Silver but that's it. No more stress in League, just a bit of my best effort and fun.
Icepaw (EUNE)
: Out of 130+ champs in this game...
> [{quoted}](name=Icepaw,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=7cLB3eWm,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-10T09:52:11.321+0000) > > .. Riots believes Heimerdinger {{champion:74}} are the most toxic one, halving his Q-ult dmg. Before the nerf, it was just barley enough to kill greedy bastards who didnt care to outsmart me. Every opponent who thinks t through, and retreats in time, will stay alive. > > Now.. Heimer is once again left in the dark being more or less useless. > > What the hell are you smoking riot? > > (btw.. you havent touche yasuo .. ever.. ) Heimer "main" complaining about his champ getting nerfed and assumes Yasuo was never nerfed or buffed in the past... I suppose you never noticed that champs like Kalista have been useless for a larger part of Seasons in the past either. Heimer RQ combo to just harass enemy laner? How cute {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
πET (EUW)
: I don't think they know the English Language that well. It might have something to do with British and French history. As I recall from my history lessons those two countries didn't get along very well. In my opinion they should just speak English since that's the most common spoken language on the EUW servers and if they want to talk French together with friends they should just use voice chat. Just my 2 cents.
> [{quoted}](name=πET,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=moKYyHQs,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2018-01-07T04:18:10.955+0000) > > I don't think they know the English Language that well. It might have something to do with British and French history. As I recall from my history lessons those two countries didn't get along very well. In my opinion they should just speak English since that's the most common spoken language on the EUW servers and if they want to talk French together with friends they should just use voice chat. Just my 2 cents. And it's about time to let go of that part of history between France and United Kingdom.
: Well let me turn the question around. Is it okay for everyone to only talk one language when Europe holds multiple countries and different languages ? And some of you may find us (French) special, but we find you more annoying by calling us "Baguettes au fromage" half the time so we don't bother with English {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=MisterSlap12,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=moKYyHQs,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-01-06T23:16:23.565+0000) > > Well let me turn the question around. Is it okay for everyone to only talk one language when Europe holds multiple countries and different languages ? And some of you may find us (French) special, but we find you more annoying by calling us "Baguettes au fromage" half the time so we don't bother with English {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} I have asked politely, on multiple occasions, to French-speaking teammates, to speak in English. Less than 25% of the French-speaking people actually went on to speak in English from then on during the match. The rest went from a simple and polite "no, sorry" to attempts to insult me in either English or French. That was a few years ago. Now i just don't care to ask anymore. All thanks to those who thought it was ok to insult me for not knowing French well-enough after my simple and polite question. A bit of nationalism or chauvinism is ok, but i'd much rather try and meet halfway in a polite manner when it comes to this. And a baguette au fromage is delicious, so if that is already insulting to you, that's your loss honestly.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snow Enix,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4TkAdb1G,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2018-01-06T16:41:02.499+0000) > > Nah i meant you might not be saying us all the truth. > Maybe in some past games you were insanely toxic leading to a ban just with these little chat logs. If your knowledge is outdated, let me remind you of the new Riot Games policy. Hate speech is classified and taken as a priority when handling 14 - days suspensions. Something such as "k&s" IS going to get you banned. Zero toleration for hate speech. Now while i personally believe that the OP acted rather carelessly, i do think his suspension will get revoked, as it was taken out of context by the detection system. Cheers.
> [{quoted}](name=Accept Yourself,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4TkAdb1G,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2018-01-06T21:38:19.276+0000) > > If your knowledge is outdated, let me remind you of the new Riot Games policy. Hate speech is classified and taken as a priority when handling 14 - days suspensions. > Something such as "k&s" IS going to get you banned. Zero toleration for hate speech. > > Now while i personally believe that the OP acted rather carelessly, i do think his suspension will get revoked, as it was taken out of context by the detection system. > > Cheers. I reported someone yesterday for saying "k&s" to me/our team in a game and this person has not been banned yet. 2 months ago i also reported someone for the same reason and that person has not been banned either. That person just quit playing League altogether. Now i could provide evidence, but naming n shaming is not allowed here.
KaShootMe (EUNE)
: League toxicity has hit a new low :(
This is the kind of toxicity i actually can appreciate... it's silly but hilarious :D This kind of toxicity would actually make my games more fun in general.
: So i get 10 game chat restriction for talking a bit too much in a game...
Ok, can i please get someone from Riot to actually notice this topic and explain to me what exactly happens when someone is reported for telling someone else to kill themselves?
IzzŸ (EUW)
: It's really not that simple. You see, as a gay kid - I've been beaten up, I've been kicked while on the floor, and I've been punched casually in the hallways - all while hearing a conccert of "fxggxt, fxggxt, fxg" while being _violently assaulted_. This isn't just a word for me. This is torture.
> [{quoted}](name=Nayjayification,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4W2nrEbE,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-01-06T16:26:01.523+0000) > > It's really not that simple. > > You see, as a gay kid - I've been beaten up, I've been kicked while on the floor, and I've been punched casually in the hallways - all while hearing a conccert of "fxggxt, fxggxt, fxg" while being _violently assaulted_. > > This isn't just a word for me. This is torture. Yeah and i have been called names too and got punched/kicked/picked on because of my naturally red/brownish hair when i was younger. Right up until after elementry school. But do i feel any pain or even a sliver of being tortured nowadays when someone calls me a redhead or ginger or soulless, even as an insult? No, i don't. Because i grew a pair, so to speak. I grew over such childish things. I would have been the same if i was a gay man and i would have been looked down and beaten down because of it. That is because i eventually realized, no matter what anyone does to me, they can not change anything about me and they hold no true power over who and waht i am, except for a sliver of physical and mental violence. If that is all they can do, they are beneath me, no matter what. So actually, yes, it is that simple. And just for the record, there are still some places on this planet Earth where homosexuals got it alot worse than what either of us had to go through in our own youths. In Islamic countries, homosexuals are still being treated inhumanely, stoned to death or violently killed, just to be put to the Islam's view of religious justice... Now i'm a straight man myself, but that such terrible things still happen to innocent (and in this case, gay) people, actually disgusts me. While all you do is complain about "its so hard for me to hear that variation of the f-word". Hopefully, you can find it in yourself, to get over yourself and comprehend that you actually can live your life as a gay person quite normally, despite your rough past, as opposed to gay people who are being put to death for just being gay, in overly religious countries.
IzzŸ (EUW)
: "I'm not Homophobic"
One of my real life friends is actually homophobic, but he would never use homophobic slurs ingame nor in his everyday life. And yes, i agree, not everyone who uses slurs against gay people in-game is homophobic. To automatically assume people are homophobic, just because they said such slurs in a game, is at the very least, intellectually dishonest. But in Riot's domain, there is not much room for intellectual honesty regarding this subject matter. Because it is so much more convenient and easy to just ram that "Report" button after a game where you or someone got flamed with racial/sexual slurs than it is to just let go, take a good deep breath, think realistically and rationally and let it all mean to them what it should... nothing at all. Because at the end of the day, it's still just random people from the internet who cursed at you/someone else.
: So i get 10 game chat restriction for talking a bit too much in a game...
As my understanding about the rules is right now, a 2 week ban is the usual punishment for telling someone else to kill themselves. Just like homophobia and racism expressed in in-game chat is punished more severely quicker than the usual flamers. I'm open to gain a better understanding of the rules if i'm wrong on this. So, if anyone can do so, please elaborate this and enlighten me.
: So i get 10 game chat restriction for talking a bit too much in a game...
Actually i only did today, in an earlier game. Besides that, you seem to miss the point of my topic.
Rioter Comments
: Summoner Name Change... Where?
Merry X-mas! {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
: Summoner Name Change... Where?
I see, thank you very much ^^
Rioter Comments
: IS RIOT SUPPORTING THESE PLAYERS?
2-17 on Lux... Inting or not inting, that is bad. In ARURF however... such a score can be expected. I die alot in ARURF too.
AuugisLTU (EUNE)
: Transfers...When?????!!!
So in those 3 months, you didn't think about making an account on the other server to play with your friends? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: Just wondering, If we remove Yasuo. Will half of the toxicity go away?
"Boohoo, Yasuo players are cancer" as if Yasuo's release a few years ago was the actual cause behind toxic players in League... Toxicity comes from a person and not the champion they play, anyone who uses their brain can comprehend that.
Vexar (EUW)
: Good&Cheap laptop to play LoL?
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752654-Minimum-and-Recommended-System-Requirements#wq2 Any system with these specs can run League easily, laptops included. EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1YGjBHCKQY this video should help alot too ^^
: Trying something new
Tip #1: Do not be a softie and grow a pair, please. Tip #2: Just do what you want to do and explore every role as far as you like it. Just do not do it in Ranked games, ever. Tip #3: Reportcalling is punishable behavior, so silently report people who say "Report *insert role/name here*" after the match. Tip #4: Don't try and explain yourself to other people, their complaining is nothing more than unnecessary distraction. Focus on what you are doing, not what others think of it. Tip #5: Should someone make a generally neutral/more friendly comment on your gameplay, hear them out and learn from that, so that you can improve/adapt more quickly.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: If you remove the ability to lose LP, without taking away the other teams ability to gain LP, then you skew the scoring system. Placing all LP loss on a single player won't change that. You'll actually just skew the system even more, because that penalty is far too severe.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EvEAMNqY,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-12-13T22:58:07.244+0000) > > If you remove the ability to lose LP, without taking away the other teams ability to gain LP, then you skew the scoring system. > > Placing all LP loss on a single player won't change that. You'll actually just skew the system even more, because that penalty is far too severe. Too severe, hmm? How about a Ranked restriction in the vein of "If you have consistent high ping and/or disconnect regularly in matchmade games, you are not allowed to play Ranked."? Because it is very demoralizing for the entire team to let players with bad connections play Ranked matches, because their lack of ingame presence has a high chance of being the main factor that their team loses the match. These players should simply not be allowed into any of the Ranked queues until they somehow improve their connection with at least League of Legends. Intentionally going into Ranked games while having high amounts of latency and/or disconnecting on a regular basis should just as unacceptable as severe toxic behavior is. And yes, personally i do consider a more severe LP loss for the high latency/regular disconnecting Ranked player is a reasonable alternative to what i just said.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Should wishing death to someone result in an instant perma ban?
Should more people grow a pair when on the internet? Yes. Should you take a death threat from someone in a random team game, played over the internet, serious? No. Why do i think it should be this way? Recently, someone told me to kill myself and my family in a game of League and i reported them, as well as 2-3 other team members. The result you ask? This toxic person never was punished for his toxic comments towards me in ingame chat. Even after writing Riot Support about this, he/she has not been punished appropriately. Because of this, i honestly have little to no trust/faith anymore, in the Punishment System currently implemented into League of Legends by Riot Games. I gave it an honest chance and this case was a shot to prove to me, personally, that the system works as intended and stated by Riot. And it failed miserably. Now i am not going to be an ahole to anyone else in the game, because of just this. But neither do i any longer feel inclined or obligated to report anyone for their toxic behavior ingame anymore. That is my 2 cents on this whole discussion.
jerq23 (EUW)
: i lost my account last 2 weeks i couldnt log in into my account and banned perm
Reading from the screenshots, you were extremely toxic to your team. That is why you got banned. Deal with it and byebye.
Marlan6969 (EUNE)
: MatchMaking Based On Honor Level In Normal Games In Low Elo
This "Prison Island" idea has been refuted many times in the past by Riot Games. https://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/en-us/2017/01/ask-riot-banished-to-prisoners-island/ Thank me later
Perilum (EUW)
: Stop flaming and insulting people. Nobody cares about your opinion ingame. Nobody cares about what you talk with your friend. Use the whisper and don't spam the chat. Nobody cares about if you think you don't deserve your punishment.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EW0AZ2Z6,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-14T17:19:20.139+0000) > > Stop flaming and insulting people. > Nobody cares about your opinion ingame. > Nobody cares about what you talk with your friend. Use the whisper and don't spam the chat. > Nobody cares about if you think you don't deserve your punishment. The amount and variety of replies to this topic convinces that what you said in your post is not true...
: My friend, you cannot deceive me. I already know you have had a ban in the past, and yes, you have had a chat restriction in the past as well. Riot Games does NOT give a player a 14 day suspension without a warning beforehand, whether this be a chat restriction or a time penalty. Also, you have hidden some of the above chat logs^^^. If you could post the full REAL chats logs then I will be happy to help you. Note: As you have already put in your post, retaliating to insults of any kind is NOT justifiable. Riot gave us all a mute button for a reason, if you don't know how to mute in games, simply type /Mute then the name of the player you would like to mute. If you would like to mute everyone in the game, including friends or teammates, then type /MuteAll. Hope I helped! {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Clarsirthui,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EW0AZ2Z6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-14T16:27:47.683+0000) > > My friend, you cannot deceive me. I already know you have had a ban in the past, and yes, you have had a chat restriction in the past as well. Riot Games does NOT give a player a 14 day suspension without a warning beforehand, whether this be a chat restriction or a time penalty. Also, you have hidden some of the above chat logs^^^. If you could post the full REAL chats logs then I will be happy to help you. > > Actually telling someone ingame to kill themselves is one way to get 14-day instant ban. However, i had someone say that to me the afternoon on the same day i returned from my 14-day ban, i reported that person and he/she was NOT instantly banned for 14 days. Now this person has not played in about a week, according to match history. So who knows. I check that person's profile once a week ever since that day. I even wrote a ticket to Riot Support but they just kept insisting he was punished appropriately while he clearly was/is not. So i gave up on that end too.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > I think a chat restriction would've been enough from that game, it surely would've sent the message but a 14 days suspension and my hard work earned honor 5? I think it's too much. There's an absolute 0 tolerance for homophobia here, which is why it's punished severly. You were using a homophobic slur, which is one of the things that escalate you to a direct 14 day ban, since a chat restriction is simply not enough in these cases. There's nothing honorable in being homophobic, which is why honor is stripped away from you.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EW0AZ2Z6,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-14T16:20:25.944+0000) > > There's an absolute 0 tolerance for homophobia here, which is why it's punished severly. You were using a homophobic slur, which is one of the things that escalate you to a direct 14 day ban, since a chat restriction is simply not enough in these cases. > > There's nothing honorable in being homophobic, which is why honor is stripped away from you. Yeah, because everybody who says that is homophobic by default, ofcourse... I don't use it at all, because %%%% being toxic, but it is absurd to just assume that everyone who says that word, in a short moment of frustration/anger, is "just a toxic homophobe" by default. People are also getting more and more overly sensitive and more easily offended by some bad words, which actually gives those bad words more power than necessary. When i was younger, it was just "ohh you %%%", someone would reply "ohh fck you" and everybody would move on with their day. Nowadays the momentum has shifted to "ohh, you said (insert any (combo of) bad word(s), imma report you to the authorities."
: well this is a problem only in bronze when u will reach at least bronze 1 or silver 5 u might understand that you can get more cs if u roam learn to how to last hit so you dont get 30 cs in 20 min and stop crying about your teammates taking your cs . no one is going to say "Look at your farm hahaha noob" unless you said some salty shit to him its more like an answer for your crying the best advice i can give you is always mute toxic players you can be a nice guy and turn toxic just when you see your team start fighting for stupid reasons and focus playing {{champion:17}}
> [{quoted}](name=fleshgodapoc,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E9k9WcLN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-14T16:43:59.668+0000) > > well this is a problem only in bronze when u will reach at least bronze 1 or silver 5 u might understand that you can get more cs if u roam learn to how to last hit so you dont get 30 cs in 20 min and stop crying about your teammates taking your cs . > no one is going to say "Look at your farm hahaha noob" unless you said some salty shit to him its more like an answer for your crying > the best advice i can give you is always mute toxic players you can be a nice guy and turn toxic just when you see your team start fighting for stupid reasons and focus playing {{champion:17}} Nah, some Bronze players actually say "look at your cs" without being provoked. Those are usually the same people that start fights 3v5 because they are impatient/tilted AND also say "look at your kda" like it's the only thing that matters. While i am playing, for example, Anivia and land a perfect combo in a teamfight that helps us actually win the fight. Those people don't look at such things nor are they thankful for it, because of this "your cs/kda sucks lol" bs.
Mouradif (EUW)
: A little suggestion regarding Draft Matchmaking
You could also just, you know, learn how to play Top lane. I'm doing pretty ok on any role except Marksman, this is due to me favoring to further developing myself in all the other roles this past season instead of pigeonholing myself into Marksman only. But now it is pre-season again and i am playing with the idea to get back into Marksman champions as well now. Ofcourse, not everybody will learn every lane/role in the game. In the end, it is still "each to their own" {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Yes and no. I've had games where I thought it's unwinnable and mashed the surr button and we ended up winning. This has happened multiple times. I think removing surrender altogether would be better, atleast that way if people AFK because they give up they get banned
> [{quoted}](name=Obi Wan Kanosey,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AdAdpvoc,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2017-11-12T22:44:05.481+0000) > > Yes and no. I've had games where I thought it's unwinnable and mashed the surr button and we ended up winning. This has happened multiple times. > > I think removing surrender altogether would be better, atleast that way if people AFK because they give up they get banned And exactly why would people deserve to be banned for wanting to surrender but not being able to? Do you even realize how what you say, is a logical fallacy entirely on its own?
Failman3253 (EUNE)
: "They aren't having fun and so on and so forth" What goddamn difference does it make whether you're ahead or behind to whether you're having fun. In general matches where early game does not go too well are more fun because you are more focused and play better so you can come back. I guess having to play 2 more games for the LP that you lost by surrendering is more fun and wastes less time than staying 10 more minutes and winning this one. The problem lies in the fact that lower elo players generally don't think that much. They are having fun only when mindlessly picking up kills like an ape, while there's much more to the game than that. So the low elo player algorithm is simple: "I can't kill them 1v5 = surrender at 20" no one really thinks "ok, I am behind I will go farm up, I will try to secure some objectives, I will keep lane pressure". I really have played only 20ish ranked games and don't intend to play any more, it's too tilting when people flame and surrender for no reason.
> [{quoted}](name=Failman3253,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AdAdpvoc,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-11-12T22:37:52.701+0000) > > "They aren't having fun and so on and so forth" What goddamn difference does it make whether you're ahead or behind to whether you're having fun. In general matches where early game does not go too well are more fun because you are more focused and play better so you can come back. I guess having to play 2 more games for the LP that you lost by surrendering is more fun and wastes less time than staying 10 more minutes and winning this one. The problem lies in the fact that lower elo players generally don't think that much. They are having fun only when mindlessly picking up kills like an ape, while there's much more to the game than that. So the low elo player algorithm is simple: "I can't kill them 1v5 = surrender at 20" no one really thinks "ok, I am behind I will go farm up, I will try to secure some objectives, I will keep lane pressure". I really have played only 20ish ranked games and don't intend to play any more, it's too tilting when people flame and surrender for no reason. You're only Silver 4 yourself. And this topic is just made out of your pure frustration with people who surrender easily, which i can imagine, are a big part of low elo players on EUNE. I am no sure of this, since i have never played on EUNE myself. The low elo player algorhitm you propose is far from the dominant mindset you make it out to be. On EUW at least, rarely do low elo people surrender early-mid game. Even if i am the one to initiate an early surrender, usually people still vote no. This actually consequently triggers/pushes me into stepping up my game myself to win the game. It helps me realize we may still be able to win the game. But i do urge my team, in a positive way/manner, immediately after such a resounding "no" to my surrender call, to work together as a team more than we did before i initiated the surrender vote. Even if only to remind myself sharply that the game is not lost yet. I might be low elo myself, but i am certainly not a quitter in the most common understanding. The only exceptions to this being when people start flaming/tilting/trolling easily, without a way to calm them down with positive moral reinforcement. Such people tend to lose their focus on the game and instead shift their focus to (intentionally) destroying our teams morality and best efforts to win.
: oh piss off even a low bronze knows when a game simply isn't winnable. please get off your high horse
> [{quoted}](name=Sipilä on hauska,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AdAdpvoc,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-11-12T18:17:50.453+0000) > > oh piss off > > even a low bronze knows when a game simply isn't winnable. > > please get off your high horse Agreed 100%
Failman3253 (EUNE)
: Players below Plat should not be able to surrender a RANKED match.
Well sorry, but i strongly disagree. There's enough people in low elo that tilt far too easily and starts flaming their team rather than focusing on still trying to win the game thru good teamwork. Or they start playing intentionally worse than they did during the match so far, just to lose the whole team the game. Trying to come back from behind is fun, but that fun is rather quickly spoiled if someone does any of these bad, toxic things. If it comes to that point, i want to be able to surrender. To move on instead of being trapped longer than necessary in a game that is clearly lost. If 1-2 people fully stop putting in the energy and effort to keep a level head, the game becomes a lot less fun overall.
: Available Item Pool Error? What happened?
Ok, now i understand... Bought all Champions for their full BE price instead. Still, why this silly restriction?
: banned for "violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use"
In the weekends, it takes longer generally for Riot Support to answer.
: Available Item Pool Error? What happened?
So, in short, i'm still geting bamboozled a bit? Fine with me... but please do tell me: Why put this silly restriction on the Mystery Champion Shard?
LazySlav (EUNE)
: Ace of spades goes well with.... https://youtu.be/3bEUaeG4wH4
> [{quoted}](name=LazySlav,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gK9Bij2v,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-11T21:21:04.282+0000) > > Ace of spades goes well with.... > > https://youtu.be/3bEUaeG4wH4 I agree 100% {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: From 14 days suspension to honor level 5 (it's possible!)
Nice thinking of this! :) I was banned for 2 weeks recently and haven't been toxic since then, nor will i be. Been getting quite some honor since then and even the message pop-up that i was eligible for Honor gains and post-match rewards, but i'm still at Honor 0 and getting no key fragments yet.
House x33 (EUW)
: This feels amazing.
Good job, but gloating over this small achievement is, just like toxic behavior, uncalled for. Also, the comparison with someone going to jail for murder is over-the-top absurd. And if you wonder why, that's simply because the person going to jail can't just clone him/herself and start a free life while the original body/person lives on in jail. While banned players on League can still make new accounts...
Rioter Comments
Show more

0172Draconist

Level 68 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion