: Sorry but he has no way of taking legal action. For one, legal action is expensive, and Riot are a massive company, they will lawyer up with the best they can get, and for your average person, that means they're fucked. Also, you literally cannot take legal action against Riot, it's in the Terms of Use contract you sign before you play, and I quote _"RIOT GAMES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU, AND WITH NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND TO YOU. Additionally, Riot Games may stop offering and/or supporting the Game at any time."_ They don't even have to notify the person they ban, they can also ban you just because they feel like it. You have no legal right to play their game, they offer it as a privilege, one that they can take away whenever they like.
After reading into it your right, Sadly they have us little guys by the balls, They have lately CLOSED my last Ticket in a attempt to shut me up, I have to accept that they are not giving it back no matter what I say, I have been asked to take the word of some guy hiding behind the name "Broken Balde" that I am a cheater, Nothing I can do legally, they have just fucked me over and I still dont know why.
Redhwk (EUW)
: Where is the evidence that he got caught cheating? Riot admittedly refuses to give any evidence... So, he wasn't caught cheating, Riot says he was.
Exactly, if they showed me something that clearly shows me cheating the game in anyway I'll hold my hands up and accept the ban, but I'm pushing the issue so much because I can't see anyway they would have anything to hold against me as I've not cheated. You can't get arrested or something like that without them having atleast some form of evidence.
019 (EUW)
: This all kicked of a few days after I updated my AMD graphics card (needed to update for Fallout 4) and that Automatically shadows and records my monitors and gameplay, I have tried suggesting that as that fits in with what you said about the RAM and that, But As I said, I dont believe there reading it as they haven't answered it and just sent me a generic response.
I think you may be right, I've offered to provide them anything they need and help in anyway but it's like talking to a seal and when I threatened legal action they keep trying to close the ticket. They seem to be to prideful and stubborn to admit a mistake on there part. I honestly would have expected a better experience from what is the biggest game in the worlds support.
Redhwk (EUW)
: You spend money in the game. You get banned without any evidence of hacking = scamming. Personally, after what i invested in this account, i would take them to EU courts.
I have threatened legal action and have spoke to a few people who know a little bit more about it than me, And all 3 of which (2 are in Uni Studying at the University of Law in Bristol) Have said that no matter that case, Weather your guilty or not the person is entitled to know why they are being punished and the evidence against them. The same rule would apply from drug charges down to something like this. This is falling on deaf ears though and after only 3 emails they have tried to close my Ticket each time. I too have invested a hell of alot more than I'd like to admit into this account, And although a little extreme a Scam isn't a bad thing to compare this too..
: > [{quoted}](name=FaZe Clan Master,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=biY8iVb1,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-12-11T23:55:08.365+0000) > > I'm surprised that you got banned since there are no hacks for League. there hasn't been any hacks since s2 I think. Bro, no offense but where have you been the last year? There has been a Blade of the ruined king exploit and many many scripts for champions like Jinx, Vayne, Kalista, Cassiopeia, Xerath and many other. Also drophacks and game freezes, look them up. Just use google and you even can find a tool to script with. It will control your champion and do everything you set in this tool. No hacks, lol. There is is even a camera hack which allows you to zoom way more out than possible and a maphack which allows you to see unwarded places.
Oh scripts are pretty common In Mid Diamond (Not much Experience elsewhere) And I've reported my fair share of player. But alot of there's, The map-hack and all that stuff, Im sure they would patch that or do whatever they need to do to get rid of that asap. I'd never heard of them so I dont think its as commonly known as your making out to be, Id never heard of it too and I've been playing for nearly 4 years...
: I'm surprised that you got banned since there are no hacks for League. there hasn't been any hacks since s2 I think.
Im not to sure, I've never looked into it, I wouldn't even know where to start. My main problem is I dont really know what Im banned for, Thats just what they told me, They wont give me the full reason to "Protect there investigation"
candoodle (EUW)
: you should mention to the support that you use lolrecorder maybe they can then try to use lolrecorder and see if they can recreate the same flag that cause them to suspect you of third party scripts or hacks also maybe contact lolrecorder to see if they have heard of other suspected cases of lolrecorder being connected to bans for scripting/hacks
I have mentioned it to them, Sadly they didn't acknowledge what I wrote as I suspect they dont read what I put and Just sent me a generic response like the one above. Thanks for the top though, I could try getting in touch with lolrecorder, Might help :)
Seule (EUW)
: when you buy skins for an account you will not use some cheats ... that's stupid
Ive spent a shameful amount on the account and have alot of rare skins, I wouldn't be silly enough to throw them away haha, Some people like collecting classic cars, I chose to collect Skins, And at the moment thats all gone :c
: I like how the people behave in cases like these, do I have to remind you: Everyone is innocent until proven guilty A friend of mine has been banned in CS: GO for "hacking" by valve, on his second account too, he wrote the support that he has been banned on two accounts already without using a cheat -> send them video material + told them what program he used while playing (because he often recorded his games). Guess what, the video recording program was dectected as a hack, he then recieved 160 keys as an excuse, both accounts are still vac banned for CS:GO, but still. Mistakes happen. OP make sure you have no virus on your Pc, run Malwarebytes & Eset and look if you have anything suspicious on your pc. If you find something send it to the support so they can look at it and maybe compare it, also maybe a list of your programs, possible with ccleaner as txt for example.
Yea, I Agree with the top statement, And so far I have no proof that I have done anything wrong, Its like being taken into a prison cell without reason and the officer telling you to take there word for it and saying "You did something wrong mate!" And Im sure this is a mistake on there part, And I have offered to send video material, My process while I play, Anything and everything they need. At the moment I am still playing on other account under the same IP (I've had smurfs for about 2 years) None of which have been flagged, Just my main, SO if it was a virus or something, they would all be affected I imagine.
019 (EUW)
: This all kicked of a few days after I updated my AMD graphics card (needed to update for Fallout 4) and that Automatically shadows and records my monitors and gameplay, I have tried suggesting that as that fits in with what you said about the RAM and that, But As I said, I dont believe there reading it as they haven't answered it and just sent me a generic response.
I cant seem to get to where you are (Please forgive im not great woth PC's haha) I cant find the "Display Devices" I get to this.. https://gyazo.com/31bf19566cb8633f7b804005735ef62e I hope I posted that right
Lungz (EUW)
: riot isnt really know for being fair when it comes to banning. i myself got banned, didnt know why, contacted support and turns out it was a freaking MISTAKE on their end! Ridiculous! They lifted the ban, but they offered no compensation for the 3 or 4 days that i couldnt access my account. Over their OWN mistake. I dont know if you really cheated or not, but if you feel wronged about it, i dont think they really care much. Also forgot to say that the season rewards, which should have been on everyones accounts my the 18th of last month, were only given to me by the 28th, after i complained of not having them, they said they would look into it and that some accounts might take longer, but i had to complain again and only after that did a rioter manually add the rewards to my account.
Well so far its been 4 days and I have still only received 3 responses all of which are clearly copy pasted as none have answered or even acknowledged what I have said. Its very hard to get through to them, and like in your case im 110% sure this is a mistake on there end.
SacredLie (EUNE)
: If it means that much to you, Maybe you should take legal action then.
I wouldn't know the first thing about doing that, And against a large company like Riot I cant see it going well, However I have spoke to someone who knows a little about this stuff and I am Legally entitled to know WHY the account has been taken and what evidence they have, Its just getting through support to talk to a real person about this
019 (EUW)
If thats what They need and for me to show them then I will happily do that, In one of my messages to them I said I would show them anything they needed, Dont think they read it though..... I'll post it here if it helps.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: That wouldn't be it. A lot of players use the graphic card tools to record their games. Screen recording is fine, as long as that's the **only** thing the program does.
Well the ban came a very short time after I updated and thats the only thing that has changed.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > I understand what you are saying But I dont understand why you are defending there point when you know as much or less than me about it What I know is that something was happening on your account that flagged it as suspicious. Remember that you've given Riot permission to scan your RAM to detect tools that are interacting with the game, so the flagging would only happen if something was already not right. Riot reviews cases like this, and confirms the evidence they've been provided with. Once they confirmed that you've been using something you shouldn't have been, they issue the permaban. You contested the permaban by filing a support ticket. Support got your case rechecked, but found that it was not a mistake, thus provided you with a macro response as the case was solid enough, and they never go into detail. So there's all evidence against you here I'm afraid. If you hadn't contacted support, I would have suggested you to do so in order to contest the ban. However, you stated that you've done so at least twice, which does indicate that the ban is there for a reason.
This all kicked of a few days after I updated my AMD graphics card (needed to update for Fallout 4) and that Automatically shadows and records my monitors and gameplay, I have tried suggesting that as that fits in with what you said about the RAM and that, But As I said, I dont believe there reading it as they haven't answered it and just sent me a generic response.
meowsuo (EUW)
: Well my advice would be to never use a program that interacts with the game like this. Because you are using the game in a modified way, which is technically cheating. Problem is that it's too late for that, as it already has happened and i can't really help you with that. Looks really bad for you, you probably can just accept it. But that's of course easy for ME to say. I would feel like shattered to pieces, too, in your situation. Using 3rd party software is always a risk except it's signed as being okay by Riot itself, which apparently wasn't the case. The end of the story is you did something you shouldn't have done and it's just unfortunate. Basically you should have informed yourself before using something that wasn't officially shipped with the game itself. Sorry. {{champion:157}} meow
Yea, I am pretty shattered as sad as that sounds :( I have a idea, My account got banned a few days after I updated my AMD graphics card and it automatically shadows my gameplay and records it, I asked if this could be what has caused this but it wasn't answered so Im sure they didn't read what I put and just wrote me a generic answer :/
Hansiman (EUNE)
: The crime is you've been using a tool together with the game. A tool that's given you a competitive advantage. In all honesty, your match history is suspicious as I mentioned in my first post. You were low platinum for months, and in a matter of 6 days you skyrocketed to diamond, where you've been sitting for a few months now without really having any change anymore. Something happened during that time that doesn't look right.
I jumped from P4 to D5 In the space of just over a week, Pretty normal for end of season climbs and I did the same the season before to Plat, My gameplay has always been consistent And I was steadily climbing through Diamond this pre-season enjoying the game until boom, Banned. And We dont know if that the crime Im being banned for, It could be anything from Scripts and hacks, To 3rd party stuff, None of which I have done or shown any proof of doing. I understand what you are saying But I dont understand why you are defending there point when you know as much or less than me about it, Which is needless to say nothing. The system they have is floored because as you pointed out, They will just skim over and use a Macro to respond to you.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Support is real people, and they read your case. However, they'll often use macro's to speed up response time as they receive over a thousand tickets daily. They simply can't write personalized messages to every player unless you'd be up for waiting several weeks before you get a response.
You see there's the problem, They might skim read a few a day, And as you pointed out, they will just copy paste a answer, I dont need that, I need someone to read what I have written and talk to me, Like a human would talk to a human, I am being accused a crime yet im unsure of what my crime is, And why they think I have committed said crime, It makes very little scene.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: People often complain when they're caught, and claim to be innocent. We see it every week on boards. Support is the only place that can help you, and if they won't remove your suspension, it's because it's there for a reason. One of the programs you're using is giving you a competitive advantage in the game.
Im afraid support is no help, Again hence why Im here, I dont know if you have ever had to use support before but they will not give you answers as it is not a real person you are talking to nore will they read what you put. I dont have any programs installed, No reason for me to be banned
: They say you are a cheat They told you that with a mail You reply that it isn't true But to no avail Which one is wrong? Which one is right? Talk is useless, settle this with a fight! Let the mortal combat begin. Ahem, on a more serious note. I don't know what you should do.
A beautiful poem/song mate, But It wont solve my issue haha
Hansiman (EUNE)
: I'm afraid you'll have to accept it. If you've been caught cheating, you've been caught cheating.
Im which lies my problem, If I was cheating, It would be a fuck me im caught, But im a adult who plays this game in his downtime, I dont have time for "cheats and hacks" And I never have :/
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > And I offered some suggestions about programs that record my gameplay but with no answer. As I said; Riot won't give you details as to what program got you banned. This is done so that if people are using two programs that violate the ToU (program x and y), they won't get information from support which one is detected, and which isn't. If support were to say that the player was banned for program x, he'd simply delete that program and make a new account and only use program y.
I understand what you are saying, And After I've been rooting around Im not the only one with this problem, I've spoke to 3 other people who have been banned the last 3 days, the same as me and the one thing we all have in common is the use of Lolrecorder. The main problem is lack of communication with support, I received only 3 responses in 72hours and all of which were just copy pasted. I wanted to have a proper conversation with someone on the support team, Like a number to call or something, But there is nothing, Hence why I turned here in the hope a Rioter would see this and I could talk to someone. I do respect and understand what your saying though, And I see the logic perfectly behind it, But when the account you've been working on for over 3 years, The one you climbed yourself, Met your other half on, Spent hard earned money on is just taken without a proper reason its hard to just accept it.
019 (EUW)
: Bye Bye account? Please help me
I would have believed that to be true too, But after something like that has happened to me I dont believe thats the case anymore, Or atleast not that accurately, As I said I was shocked to get a ban for something like this, And I offered some suggestions about programs that record my gameplay but with no answer. The problem Is I dont really know what the problem is, So I cant offer suggestions, All I Know is that I have never broke the terms and conditions, And that I Wish I was talking to a human instead of copy pasted responses to get a real answer and sort this.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion