: LF Tristana/Twitch Main for my Janna [P3-D5]
Added ya, p4 90 lp as of writing this hope that's not too bad! I never flame if that helps :)
Rioter Comments
Randeye (EUW)
: LF D2+ Mid/Top to smurf from Gold
Not a smurf, 61% w/r riven 380 games if you ever get bored of looking for someone. ign: diamond L riven Duoing is fun, solo is boring af
: Oh, that one. Ah, I just simply checked back on the comments because I had expected some futile, lame attempt at a comeback from someone like you, or at the very least a salty downvote. I just wanted to make sure you read the comment, and since you're apparently exactly the kind of person that tries to make a snappy remark on every single comment, I went and checked on it. And boy was I right. You went out of your way to continue this circle jerk of comments. So, since your comment was once more focused on trying to prove me wrong (Didn't work out, but hey, what else is new?), I just replied. And by the way, me checking back on a discussion I am involved in still doesn't have anything to do with stalking, but since you know the definition of words so well, you are probably well aware of that. Sooo, do you also have any sensible replies, or is all that I'm going to receive back more failed attempts at trying to be technically correct and poor comebacks? Because if that is the case, just stop trying to make yourself like a fool please. It's pretty enjoyable to watch and read, but at the same time it's just really sad.
Someone like me? You don't even know me. Based on your post history it's obvious you have something against Riven mains when League of Legends is simply a video game, honestly this anger that you have inside of you really isn't doing you any favours. How about take a break from the computer and find something else to do with your sorry life? It's obvious all you've done recently is sit in front of it trying your best to antagonise people on the LoL boards for no apparent reason. I make a board looking for someone to play with and you're response is "I have a lot of thing that I could say in this comment, but none of it is nice/constructive. So I'm just going to silently finish this comment here, and try my best not to mention any of my thoughts on Riven mains..." Who in their right mind sits on a computer making these sorts of comments? Well actually, I know the type and frankly it's pathetic. I'm done with this board, I've found some nice people to play with and I shall go have some fun. Go on and spend another 30 minutes writing a reply to this because that's clearly just the type of person you are, you've got nothing better to do since your unsurprising 14-day ban from Riot so you may as well tbh. I won't entertain you with another reply, but I'm sure you'll be ok since you spend your whole day doing this sort of thing anyway, You'll have someone to talk to, of that I'm sure.
: It doesn't really have anything to do with stalking, it's just that I get notifications every time someone comments back. And when that comment is full of crap, like the vast majority of comments that I've received here (including your the very comment I'm replying to RN), I'd like to correct that. That's all.
Oh this is so funny ...I'm referring to the comment you made in reply to my comment which was not sent directly in reply to you. Thus, the only way you could have known I commented was if you made the conscious effort to look back at my board, genius.
: Very true. A few recent examples of that would be calling anyone you don't fully agree with ''Bronze'', or the ''Here we see .... in it's natural habitat'' line. Good to know that you know the definition of the word though.
Still stalking my board I see, this is comical.
10962670 (EUW)
: [EUW][Plat2] Riven Main 61% W/R 375 games looking for Dia/Plat2+ Duo
Last time I checked the general premise of a cliché is something unoriginal and overused :3
: Interesting approach there, playing it personal I see. Very mature, but then again I guess I couldn't really expect anything sane from a Riven main...
This is actually getting quite embarrassing, It's ok though since you're behind a computer.
10962670 (EUW)
: [EUW][Plat2] Riven Main 61% W/R 375 games looking for Dia/Plat2+ Duo
: I have a lot of thing that I could say in this comment, but none of it is nice/constructive. So I'm just going to silently finish this comment here, and try my best not to mention any of my thoughts on Riven mains...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: LF smurf duo
Not a smurf but I'll be betetr than the randoms. I know how to carry a game with Riven (I think) xD 63% W/R 300 games with her. Ill add you just refuse if you don't want to. ^^
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bénji (EUW)
: plat 3 jungler (2100MMR~) LF Duoqs
Not sure how to do the e im so dumb - won't let me copy pasta Add: himynameisamy
: Looking for a high plat / low dia jungler main for rank duo queue
Is gold 2 too low? Add me if not, it won't let me add you. Main RIVEN I've got a 62% w/r in 155 games but I can play loads of other shit. Currently 16-4 in my last 20 game so not tilted lmao
: > [{quoted}](name=QQ69696969696969,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E6PwIRie,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-03-06T12:56:05.494+0000) > > It's amazing to think that this sort of person exists in our everyday life. > > So there's a plat 1 ahri main on here, makes a board looking for a duo parter in the teams/clubs boards, I add him/her and we get into a game. First game went fine, we both finished with very respectable scores and then we're onto the 2nd game. Now the 2nd game is also going pretty well then all of a sudden something happens.. > > I didnt see it as I was in the top lane but in bot lane the ahri dies apparently because soemone on our team failed to block a jhin ulti... > > Something ticks in this persons brain and they go off on one... > > Now I'm premade with this guy and they're threatening to afk becuase someone on our team didnt save them and they subsequently argue.... "Go on tell me to afk, dare me and I'll do it, I don't care about this account, I'm diamond on my main account you low elo shit" > > I then msg them in our private messaging whatever "your gonan ruin the game>?" > my score is 8-3-11 at this time, KDA isn't everything but im trying my best, relative to the amount of deaths everyone else on my team has Im trying to play as best as I can. > > "why should I carry him? (the person that told him to afk) > **I'm the only reason we are winning this game** > I won top for you and made a million picks" > > "honestly > the way you talk to me > were done after this game lol > you're ahead because of me > if you can't see that, you really do belong here" > > Now I like to think I have tough skin but it's never nice when someone says this sort of stuff... > > i Want to know, they admitted that they don't care about this account and it's only a smurf, I know their main accounts and I told riot this, will they punish the main account or this account that they don't care about? Alot of high elo players are like that, small mistakes tilts them, like myself i get tilted easily
Everone gets tilted. But there's being tilted and then just being a moron.
Elusíve (EUW)
: d3 on new smurf LF duo smurf
Don't add him guys, goes afk if you disagree with him and is very toxic. He's not really D3 lol. never ever peaked diamond 3, you've got 200+ games on your main which was plat last season and now your plat 1 0lp. Stop looking for free elo. You'll be happy to know Riot have recieved a ticket with all the necessary proof of chat logs ( yes i took the pictures ;) ) So you better play and jack off as much as you can to others about ur non existent dia 3 account becuase it's going away very soon.
10962670 (EUW)
: What is mentally wrong with some people?
It just feels as if once someone reaches diamond, and btw this guy is hardstuck in plat 1 with 0 lp, their %%%% grows 10 inches longer
Mada (EUW)
: So... the difference etween silver and diamond is the amount of games played and that's it? They don't magically get some deeper understanding of how everything works? I thought so...
I don't understand what you're trying to say :s
10962670 (EUW)
: What is mentally wrong with some people?
Oh, and eys they did afk for the last 10 minutes, a game we were going to probably win if people could jsut be civilised...
Rioter Comments
SN00ZE6 (EUW)
: Looking for strong Mid/Top to duo with. G5+
I'll add ya, I'm a riven main
Rioter Comments
10962670 (EUW)
: Riven Main (not OTP) Looking for people with 50%+ win rate to duo with in Ranked Solo/Duo
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sharn (EUW)
: DuoQ, Gold. (Girls)
Also 20 and from the UK xD I'm a guy though :/ I frequent the boards looking for people to duo with so I'll add you and mabye we can get a couple games ogether, I don't flame either if you're after someone that has a we can do it attitude ^^ Good Luck!
Tiichu (EUW)
: Anyone wanna play ranked? (right now)
Added you, Im only gold 2 though, won my last 13 in a row. Was plat 5 last season, et's be hoenst there's no difference between plat 2 and g2 :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
10962670 (EUW)
: Frienly Riven Main looking for people to play Ranked Solo/Duo with :) Currently G4
Rioter Comments
Gr8m8er (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Good Girl Rìven,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=krOK7iJN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-12-06T13:24:23.065+0000) > > Na it's cool :) No one is stupid enough to believe every riven player is toxic hence why I've recieved 3 requests already ^^ It was a joke
: Why so many toxic players
Honestly, I've found that it's usually 1 person being toxic and the others are arguing with him perhaps in a toxic manner but it's usually 1 person flaming becuase of feeders or whatever
10962670 (EUW)
: PLAT 5 Riven Main Looking for friendly people to play ranked Solo/Duo with!
It's funny, I see toxic everything - brand, vi, janna whatever but for some reason people want to hate on riven players but not acknowledge the fact that every champ has a minority of toxic players
Gr8m8er (EUW)
: Here's a tip- if you want people ot play with you, don't tell them you're a riven main
Na it's cool :) No one is stupid enough to believe every riven player is toxic hence why I've recieved 3 requests already ^^
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Regarding Championship Riven
Am I missing something? What am I supposed to be noticing :O
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Worst thing riot ever did: Remake.
lol. You're telling me if someone in your team dced and you had to 4v5 the whole game you wouldn't be pissed? Remake is a good thing.
Rioter Comments
10962670 (EUW)
: Do you believe some champs just aren't compatible with some people?
Sometimes I wonder why I make it hard for myself with Riven but she's just my favourite character in the game, I love everything about her
alezzulol (EUNE)
: I Could not connect to the game for 4 games,did this happen to any1 else ?
You would've thought one would stop after the 2nd or 3rd remake and try figure out wtf
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Scazie (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Good Girl Rìven,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=4eo94m5M,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-22T11:23:21.621+0000) > > Dude your problem is nida. Simply impossible to carry Gold/Silver with her. I recall going 20-2, 20+ kills like 6 detahs and still losing with her so many games I've lost with her even when I have a really good kda. It's unfortunate but true she's just not that great at low rating unless your like an incredibly amazing Diamond 2+ main nida player :( I'll add you up though mabye we cna get some games together You know what, I think you may be right about this. I was thinking about it before but eventually I came to the conclusion that ' I like playing Nida, so I simply have to be good enough to win while playing what I want to play, ergo I'll keep going for it and focus on improving while not looking too much at winrate, as if I get good enough the win rate will come on it's own' But now I'm starting to think this is wrong in the sense that it's just unnecesary hardship. No matter how hard I play refining my Nidalee in low elo to the point that I can consistently hard carry those games is just a waste of effort, I'd be better off onetricking a champion that requires less finesse, and is easier for lower elos to synergise with until I'm at a decent elo, and then picking Nida back up. So, much as I dislike it, I'll probably have to just fall back on Kha Zix for now since I'm simply not good enough to play what I want to play, and getting to that level in games of this level is nothing short of purgatory. But yeah, I'd like to play together sometime, if you're still interested that is.
Of course, I've added you :)
Show more

Level 73 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion