Rioter Comments
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: i am playing eune ,unfortunatly , this is not the account i play ;)) ,is another one , i want to make an euw account, i have no doubts that wouldn't worth.
If you have time create... Euw is one of the best servers (quality) but most with toxic players too (i was one) :)
Rioter Comments
Neoflyx (EUW)
: Looking for Support Gold
111182 supp main p4
: Fiddle skin Idea
are you in drugs? or alcohol? THATS A %%%%ING GOOD IDEIA...
: It used to be possible in the past, but no more. Now decay for inactivity starts at diamond, every 28 days.
ah k ty... have a lot plats with 0lp, for me make sense have that in plat Ppl get stuck in gold beacuse they dont decay (i think have a max players for each elo).
: Bring back Bans in ARAM
Bans? We want ARAM Ranked games...
: Last season Diamond/ Looking for agro duo support
111182 ign. Main supp, good champ pool... only 60 wins p4. we can try...
Rioter Comments
Rºbin (EUW)
: Giveaway! EUW Only
Summoner name: Benarr epic Skins: SSG xayha, kda kaisa and pulsefire shen
Kurotsu (EUW)
: It's my birthday today
happy birthday! Have a good day with the ones you like the most! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Kurotsu (EUW)
: If you gave your roles and a bit of extra info on which champs you play and for how long you were playing and etc. we'd give a very personalized answer tailored to your needs! Otherwise to keep the answer as short as your post, watch other high elo streamers and videos.
Main support , i can play all supports , but my favorite are the playmakers. I start playing lol this season and i watch guides, streams and i cant find my mistakes....
Rioter Comments
Restalious (EUNE)
: Greetings, You can't, you have to wait till next season's lol esports to be available again.
dont have in all stars?
Rioter Comments
111182 (EUW)
: smurfing on support role, see my champs and forget my lose streak :D Thresh 3.81:1 KDA 2.7 / 4.5 / 14.3 58% Braum 3.24:1 KDA 1.2 / 4.6 / 13.8 39% Nami 3.21:1 KDA 1.5 / 4.6 / 13.3 52% Alistar 3.06:1 KDA 2.1 / 5.0 / 13.1 50% Janna 3.69:1 KDA 1.5 / 4.7 / 16.0 64% Rakan 2.84:1 KDA 2.3 / 5.0 / 12.0 55%
oh wait, lol community just can see bad things and flame everyone :)
Styros (EUNE)
: smurfing , dying 10+ times every 1-3 games {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} ty for leaving us
smurfing on support role, see my champs and forget my lose streak :D Thresh 3.81:1 KDA 2.7 / 4.5 / 14.3 58% Braum 3.24:1 KDA 1.2 / 4.6 / 13.8 39% Nami 3.21:1 KDA 1.5 / 4.6 / 13.3 52% Alistar 3.06:1 KDA 2.1 / 5.0 / 13.1 50% Janna 3.69:1 KDA 1.5 / 4.7 / 16.0 64% Rakan 2.84:1 KDA 2.3 / 5.0 / 12.0 55%
: > i clearly deserve better. That is exactly what your problem is, not the matchmaking.
i see my replays at the support roles, i dont find any errors, im smurfing in my elo
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Sarcasm?
no man, i love riot
: Just a small thingy that will help everyone ^^
im with olp i buy 1 i dont decay to bronze great ideia man, riot need ppl like u{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: What will be your goal for S9?
im aiming low dia :D hope you get your gold <3
Neojr (EUW)
: Honor LVL2
no you cant
: Next season suggestion
you are smart.
: Hmm nice NOW I THINK IM ABLE TO GET BRONZE 4 , thanks :D
you can reach challenger 5 if you believe in you! good luck for master 4 promos :D
111182 (EUW)
: im reformed!
dont blame riot, is a good company, irelia is now balanced with 5 ms nerf! flamers and afks all banneds and the clash totally working and not destroying eu servers :D
Rioter Comments
: Am I gonna get my Ranked border if I have honor level 1 and can i get honor lvl 2
no, you need level 2 to get ALL REWARDS and second question, i take 10 days to get one checkpoint and i play 20 games per day, so i think you cant :(
111182 (EUW)
: how i see if im climbing or not
i wanna play the clash :(
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUW)
: If you actively play, you can get up to 12 key fragments per month as long as you're honor level 1 or above. That's intended. --- > It just doesn't work so don't think too much about it you and I are just unlucky players that won't see that level going up, never. Increasing your level means you actively show you've reformed. If you don't, don't expect to climb.
zo level imports in honor question?
An Ancap (EUNE)
: 5 games per day? 20 in saturday? First of all that's a lot and I am surprised you aren't level 5 already. I am level 4 with ~4 games every day. Try to be nicer or better.
i take 14 day suspension for flame (deserved), and i do that games to get honor 2 :)
111182 (EUW)
: honor question
5 games per day and 20 in the saturday btw
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: idk if it's with 4-5 Games but I recently got chatrestricted 4 days ago. The best way is to play ARAM the games go faster, people are more chill there and honor %tually more. Allways Honor someone even if you lose that will give you some more Honor progress. Also keep writting Good luck and Have fun every game this will make you look better to the system. Allways write Wp Team or Gj to someone when they do something usefull this will also make you look nice. End it all with a gg wp and you should make Honor 2 in no time. Also keep everything else which could even be as minimalisticly negative to yourself don't write it this will make your honor progress longer. I'm doing 10-25 Arams a day (I wan't to do up to 40 today because weekend) and i wen't from Honor locked to unlock in 3 Days. I hope that I can make it from Honor 1 checkpoint 0 to Honor 2 before the Season ends to get my reward, everyone can reform fast if they want so i wish you best of luck.
i reach checkpoint 3 today ! , good luck for u2 man {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
: Should be possible I think. I just read of someone who got a checkpoint approximately every 15 days. Though I have no idea how many games he played or how often he used the chat. You progress faster if you use the chat compared to not using the chat and negativity obviously slows the process as well. So you would want to use the chat regularly (tho not too much ;) ) to bring some positivity into your games.
when someone kils i say "good job ahri" or "well played jhin" and stuff like "we can win"
Rioter Comments
: Did you know that Talon is responsible for the 25% of First Bloods?
and responsible for 53% suicide ? for high difficult of the champion :D JOKING RIOT I LOVE YOU <3
: Mine's pretty good ;) I don't personally like the funny play on words names like the ones already listed (no offense!), but something more generic but still related so like Undead Warden, or The Chain Warden. Could also go onto his quotes page and see if you can make something out of his quotes ^^
im thinking in something like (BondageHookups)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Same, I'm s4 and I keep getting plats, and golds... and it's impossible to win a game, or even try new champs when they are tryharding ...
ITS IMPOSSIBLE catch plats in silver bro XD
: That sounds very much like a person who takes this game far too seriously. Ever thought of just....yknow.....starting the game and playing the game as best you can and whatever happens happens because it's a video game?
LOL IS LIFE IM ADICTED AND TOXIC T1T1T1T1T1T1T1T1T1
Rioter Comments
: Watch and Earn mission not working
mine dont work too, beacuse dont have any game !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HitYourHead (EUNE)
: ***
how games you do per day?
: **I got gonor 5 after 3 months of playing ... Just play with some premade who will give you honors.**
> [{quoted}](name=The Davinci Code,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=wu2Hjc8x,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-09-28T19:05:03.161+0000) > > **I got gonor 5 after 3 months of playing ... Just play with some premade who will give you honors.** aram honors count too ?
Show more

Level 245 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion