Febos (EUW)
: I feel you. While I don't personally care about any of those skins, it was a bad move by Riot. Prestige Kai'Sa was supposed to be the only one. At the very least, they should have left up in the air that they would add similar chromas for the other champions. Bad move Riot. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=k5IIuT92,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-19T21:06:07.108+0000) > > I feel you. While I don't personally care about any of those skins, it was a bad move by Riot. Prestige Kai'Sa was supposed to be the only one. At the very least, they should have left up in the air that they would add similar chromas for the other champions. > > Bad move Riot. > > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} they told us my dude. they said "prestige" skins will be special chromas. A standalone skin with different particle effects/colours than the standard skin one. kai'sa would just be their first one. i assume that kda akali will be a quest for the snowdown event with its own pass
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: what kind of settings? ,you can put mouse in left hand and change the keys for spells , idk why you complain about...
its not about that. the context is that lefthanders need a setting for changing the direction out of which the abilities come out of. for example blitzcrank shoots out his hook out of his right hand. some lefthanders cant comprehend that (actually it might just be my stupid friend). therefore there should be a setting to change that, so that blitz hooks out of his left hand. #MakeTheGamePlayableForLefthands
Rioter Comments

123keymey

Level 239 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion