Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Aesthetic Kevin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=h9pcYilb,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-05T20:44:16.615+0000) > > Some people deserves to get flamed , they must know that they're bad af. Whatever you think you are such a big man for such impressive feat like insulting random strangers while playing a videogame, you are still brarking RioT's rules and therefore they are more than free and able to give you the boot for that. It's so simple it's jarring some people can't get it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=h9pcYilb,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-03-05T21:00:28.273+0000) > > Whatever you think you are such a big man for such impressive feat like insulting random strangers while playing a videogame, you are still brarking RioT's rules and therefore they are more than free and able to give you the boot for that. It's so simple it's jarring some people can't get it. Whatever u talking about doesn't make any sense. There are too many %%%%%%ed people in this game so they deserve to get flamed?
Rismosch (EUW)
: Deserved.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=h9pcYilb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-03-05T20:42:21.644+0000) > > Deserved. Some people deserves to get flamed , they must know that they're bad af.
: Permabanned for nothing
League of Legends = Talk ingame = Get Banned / Chat Restrictions.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jèrry (EUW)
: looking for a duo partner
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Dreadara (EUW)
: I dont play with Yasuo players.
Do you think i'll play with 49k mastery points xin? lul.
Rioter Comments
: League of Legends Yasuo Montage #3 - Kikoulak
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Valzuuuh (EUW)
: Hey, you should try this: 1. Go to in-game (custom game is fine) 2. Press "Esc" on your keyboard to open settings 3. Go to "Hotkeys" tab then locate "Display" section and open it: https://i.gyazo.com/25c4dae2bc22d418d5ddcce0e73a7947.png 4. There's option called "Show Health Bars", bind it to 'L' for example: https://i.gyazo.com/5e0b65b297f35eac29a30e5f7c3c30a3.png 5. Enable and disable health bars using 'L' while in-game, does same issue still occur while ulting? --- If that doesn't help, you should try repairing the client, something may be corrupted: 1. Launch Beta Client 2. Press that little gear button on top right corner to open settings: https://i.gyazo.com/8311cb1ca3c48a058eb213371a01d46a.png 3. Once settings are open, on "General" tab, select "Initiate Full Repair": https://i.gyazo.com/3f08730dc5efbf87e2d43b0b882791bb.png 4. It will ask if you want to initiate full repair, select "Yes": https://i.gyazo.com/8be291ef45dca45d1e36bbc4bd405e2d.png
Rioter Comments
Valzuuuh (EUW)
: Swiftness Yasuo? I'm definitely sure i played with you few days ago :D
Yeah Lul :^) http://prntscr.com/epgjnu
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lilliense (EUW)
: Lf duo
Added u , accept me.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: You need to get an S or S+ in a normal or ranked game on Summoner's Rift to get a mastery token. Because Yasuo's a pretty common champion it's much harder to get an S on him than it is an unpopular champion like Galio.
i Got S on him.
Rioter Comments
: bump. happen to me too all day gone for this :(
Did u get a fix or something?
Cort95 (EUNE)
: Unspecified error occured. Please check the logs for more information. Eambo! It happened again :(
Rioter Comments
LEΟN (EUNE)
: Since I checked your op.gg remove the attack speed runes from blues and the AP yellows. They are trash! Take flat armor or flat health yellows. Also buy 6 scalling CDR blue runes for your mid champions. They will give you a HUGE advantage with the +10% cdr at late game! {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
I'm using att speed cuz for ahri.
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: Nothing wrong with the server.
> [{quoted}](name=Doomley,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=swRfvlEJ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-09T14:54:21.076+0000) > > Nothing wrong with the server. Ok
Rioter Comments
Fobioma (EUW)
: Looking for DuoQ
Added you braaah.
ItSkip (EUW)
: FPS drop since yesterday?
Try to update ur video card driver. if you updated ur video card driver and fps still low , try to uninstall the game then reinstall it it work.
Lyso (EUW)
: Desperate Player Story + looking for Advice/Teamplayer
We're in same problem dude here's my match history > http://prntscr.com/br4146 , i added u ingame hopefully we could climb together.
Lyso (EUW)
: Looking for DUO partner EUW
We're in same problem.. , added you ingame.
Melkór (EUW)
: Given how angry this post is, is it possible that you flame them into trolling, or tilt them? Also it might seem like you're in bad luck but it will eventually even itself out in terms of trolls/afks.
I don't flame them. i use /muteall when the game starts.
KemZQNA9 (EUW)
: [EUW] LOW ELO TEAM LOOKING FOR 3 ACTIVE PLAYERS TO CLIMB WITH
Added i main adc :^) currently silver 3 , i was silver 2 but got demoted :(
: yes
Ye you spoke about how ppl get out silver and how to be nice with ppl etc , but u didn't talk about troll ppl , so im asking u about troll ppl ...
: you didint read my post did you?
Lembontsync (EUNE)
: I HOPE THIS POST GET REMOVED BECAUSE MINE DID AND I JUST SAID THAT PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND IN THIS POST YOU ARE ACTUALLY SWEARING AND YOUR POST ISNT GETTING REMOVED
I didn't say ppl are stupid on my post? thats y ur post got removed, peace
: then how did all gold/plat/diamond/master and challanger players escape silver? not by luck thats for sure. because i have a hard itme over 20 milliion people only got out of silver because of "luck".. it all comes down to induvidual play. i am 100% sure you didint play perfect that game. you wanna know how? because noone can play the game at the best way possible. not even faker.. there is always things you can improve on to get better.. looking at the minimap is great! always ping when u see the enemy jungler/any other player that isnt supposed to be where he is.. low elo players often respond to pings as they dont usually look at the map that much. so you pinging will make them check it and they will see the enemy jungler.. you sound pretty harsh with "bro ward here" better off would be "hey it would be nice with some wards as we could possibly be camped which wouldnt be to great" this gives him an option and you tell him the possibilities off not warding and what result that could get without sounding harsh and mean to him/sounding like you dictate over him
What about trollers? what u can tell them? i had support gold 5 was playing alistar with me i was miss fortune he played fucking aggressive at lv 1 he didn't let me farm or anything he kept playing aggressive i tried to play aggre with him but each we fight we die , then i told him bro calm down a bit let me farm then we can win bot lane later , he started trolling , he started 1v1 caitlyn and giving free kills and then started trolling idk... GOLD FUCKING 5
Show more

1337 Kevin

Level 104 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion