: Surprisingly one of the best ideas i read in a while lol. I kinda like the theme of bees and it seems more balanced than other champions. But it seems more like a control mage like Orianna and Zilean than a support, maybe she can go both lanes. Seems like a ROA Liandry Rylai build would work really well on her. Does the resurrected player need to do something if he gets resurrected? It would be really troll if he get resurrected but he doesnt know because he is buying or something XD. If you max W... She could be a jungler aswell?
thanks, mate :D I just hope that someone from riot sees it and no they don't have to do anything, the idea after the ulty is you know some times after a fight we do baron or dragon if the jungler dies is it easier or when we try to force a fight after we assassinate the adc she will counter that kind of playstyle.Soon I am going to post an idea for a new champ maybe next week :D. Btw sorry for my English
: What is your drive letter, and the path of all the folders names to the installation location? If these are directories (folders) named by you, try using only a-Z without spaces. Update the path location.
thanks bud :D
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: it's possible but much harder
i though so thanks mate :D btw happy new year
Rioter Comments
Eveninn (EUW)
: But more supports won't particullary change that aspect...
yes because it is boring to see a {{champion:157}} make penta kills and you can't do noting to help yourself , support need more gold and exp so maybe then they have a chance
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=136396,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bsQw07iY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-29T08:01:32.299+0000) > > well mostly because support are always behind in level and money .. soo no matter how you play it is hard to carry a game if you team isn't playing that good LMAO....cc and heals/shields can make all the difference in the world
it dose but not when you are behind in gold and exp
: dafaq did i just read
well mostly because support are always behind in level and money .. soo no matter how you play it is hard to carry a game if you team isn't playing that good
: If lucian can find a passage into the shadow isles he could find thresh. So maybe one day she'll come out.
ha ha ha :P then all we should do is hope :P.......l main support and i really think that there should be more support champs because half of them are boring or doesn't leave an impact :P
Rioter Comments

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion