LISI77 (EUW)
: Tank are way 2 broken again.
Oh no ... An other %%%%%% ..... My god. " tank are broken again " when they are the worst class since 2 seasons and more. Come on . I already check your profil and , suprise suprise you are silver.... Yeah in this elo champ as rammus and other are broken cause no one know what focus means. Dont know stuff and dont know fight . Now , please stop complain about tank and just learn to play . You have already to much way to counter then. Just use your head .
Vilegion (EUW)
: Hmmm
And never come back :)
Biitch (EUW)
: Plat elo
If you think platinium is toxic , dont come in d4 . It is free advice
: > And I dont make high vs low elo , only silver vs unrank level pretty more like low vs low elo yet yo also said > Maybe because silver and unrank are _equal in level and skill_ 1st off it's not low vs low elo in this case but low vs no elo which makes a huge difference. 2nd, way to change what you said to fit the narrative, you doing that to begin with makes your whole discussion baseless and meaningless.
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E9Ej8Era,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T11:25:55.836+0000) > > yet yo also said > > 1st off it's not low vs low elo in this case but low vs no elo which makes a huge difference. > 2nd, way to change what you said to fit the narrative, you doing that to begin with makes your whole discussion baseless and meaningless. Not a huge difference network silver and unrank sorry . Do you know what I mean now ?
: Your english is terrible XD keep lying to yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nVh0bE5y,comment-id=00000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T09:23:33.477+0000) > > Your english is terrible XD keep lying to yourself. As I say , terribke but stay better than your level on lol :)
: So in conclusion, You are a dilusonal dirty rammus one trick, who assumes the winrate of a champion decides if that champ is good or not. You don't have the knowledge or the skill to climb to high diamond. Assumes ad junglers are easy. Has never 1v1d an adc with rammus before. Probably lives in a cupboard under the stairs and lost his shitty diamond 4 account. Best part is, you probably failed english language.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nVh0bE5y,comment-id=000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-20T08:04:09.185+0000) > > So in conclusion, You are a dilusonal dirty rammus one trick, who assumes the winrate of a champion decides if that champ is good or not. You don't have the knowledge or the skill to climb to high diamond. Assumes ad junglers are easy. Has never 1v1d an adc with rammus before. Probably lives in a cupboard under the stairs and lost his shitty diamond 4 account. > > Best part is, you probably failed english language. Who say I lost my account ? I am only ban forum, so I need smurf to communicate with gold pleb as you. I 1 vs 1 adc but it is differente to os :) . Yeah when a champ is easy as rammus win rate have sense . Je is not like akali. Best part is my english level stay far away your lol level think about that trash :)
: >Press touch on the keyboard is all you need to do to play kata well what do you mean
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=t4bgFmjT,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-20T07:22:47.322+0000) > > what do you mean I mean you dont need really tips just play her. Champ tricks will come after game .
: Ooooooo fiery mad you are. Well after peaking d4 with the easiest champ in the game you would say something like ' gold with assassin junglers :(' I've got room to improve buddy. Probably played for half the time you have and i play every jungler in the book. Don't tell me you think you're any good at the game for one tricking a one dimensional tank XD. Pathetic
Rammus is so easy with his 43%win rate in diamond :). Assasin jng are so easy to play :') just need one kill to snowball all lane and make a stomp. No mechanic requiere :). As rammus but rammus cant os , expect maybe in trash elo as g3. To finish . No we have both same time play. i have just 2 rank higher than you. AndI dont need to play champ as kayn to up :) . And if rammus is so easy ( and op cause a tank who can os imagine ) why he is not ban / play in pro ? Maybe cause ir is hard to play vs people with a brain with him ? :) So now1 please make me a favor go back with your level , crash on the floor after a building jump ^^.
: how are you supposed play kata?
Press touch on the keyboard is all you need to do to play kata well , but the difference between kata main and not is the speed :')
: Incorrect. The champs rammus is designed to counter e.g. high dps ad champs, get one shot by him. Rammus q,s into them, presses e and w and the target is forced to auto attack him, ripping their own healthbar to pieces. You wouldn't see a rammus who knows what he is doing while playing on a lv15 account tho. ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nVh0bE5y,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-20T06:18:56.025+0000) > > Incorrect. The champs rammus is designed to counter e.g. high dps ad champs, get one shot by him. > Yeah he is design to counter ad / as champ. But he can't os. Or maybe get kill in 10 second is a os for you :). > Rammus q,s into them, presses e and w and the target is forced to auto attack him, ripping their own healthbar to pieces. > Or you can get cleanse and QSS ? Dont be out of positionning ? Oh and maybe ward because his ganking is really easy to read . > You wouldn't see a rammus who knows what he is doing while playing on a lv15 account tho. ;) ofc but since I am a D4 rammus otp I think I know what I am doing . If you want check Roll EveryWhere =). And to ask your question , yes I am ban on my main on the forum.
: > [{quoted}](name=180 BUG,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E9Ej8Era,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-19T23:15:29.300+0000) > > Maybe because silver and unrank are equal in level and skill :) , you think she didn't know how to sup ? because you think know how to adc ? > > sad life What's sad is you taking your time to make a pointles reply to a topic that has nothing to do with low vs high elo. When you tell someone to stun and they reply with "stun who" i'm prettu sure anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge would know that it's the enemy i'm talking about. Was midway typing my reply when i just thought to myself that you're not even worth the effort to reply sincerely to looking back at your ignorant attitude towards what i assume anything in life since you basically did just that to a random post on the internet. If there's anything sad it's me being sad for your life my dude.
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=E9Ej8Era,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-19T23:57:51.132+0000) > > What's sad is you taking your time to make a pointles reply to a topic that has nothing to do with low vs high elo. > Ho sorry I miss understand when you talk about her elo . And I dont make high vs low elo , only silver vs unrank level pretty more like low vs low elo. > When you tell someone to stun and they reply with "stun who" i'm prettu sure anyone with the slightest bit of knowledge would know that it's the enemy i'm talking about. > Yeah if I say stun I am sure my allies will know who I am talking about . Because they have not focus in league , you can waste your stun on anyone and ask "who " is a really big mistake.... > Was midway typing my reply when i just thought to myself that you're not even worth the effort to reply sincerely to looking back at your ignorant attitude towards what i assume anything in life since you basically did just that to a random post on the internet. If there's anything sad it's me being sad for your life my dude. My "ignorant " attitude dont make me judge my allies cause they dont know who focus and ask for it . And dont worry my life is not sad. Silver things are my only sadness :')
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: How to erase smurfers overhelming in mid ,low elo
Hum no ? When I smurf in low elo ( mid gold ) and I play my otp ( rammus) I don't really need duo or other ... you idea seems pretty bad :c . Stop complain about smurf and try to iprove your skill cap to progress .
Player 00 (EUW)
: Rammus imo, is the most stupid and disgusting champion in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Ian San ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nVh0bE5y,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-19T19:35:57.680+0000) > > Rammus imo, is the most stupid and disgusting champion in the game. Gold are more disgusting than rammus don't worry
: %%%% no dude. Rammus can already one shot ad champions.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nVh0bE5y,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T16:32:03.895+0000) > > %%%% no dude. Rammus can already one shot ad champions. In bronze maybe :) . Rammus can OS as kata can dive level 1 a full team . spoil : it is not possible
: got an unranked lux supp in my silver game
Maybe because silver and unrank are equal in level and skill :) , you think she didn't know how to sup ? because you think know how to adc ? sad life

180 BUG

Level 15 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion