Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
PiroFA (EUW)
: https://pbr.leagueoflegends.com/euw/en_GB/bugReport/create Let them know here. This way the right people will see your post.
ty maybe they wil finally fix it
Rioter Comments
: sometimes happens you need than press ALT CTRL DELETE and Log Out and start the game again otherwise you will be stuck
Yes you need to stop the task of the game and restart it.
: I'm not sure exactly how many I have on him, possibly under 100k, but MR7 and I know it has a delay, and can cancel dashes/abilities (as long as they are not unstoppable), and additionally knock-backs into the fully formed event horizon also will stun. What ping are you playing on, and do you have any CRC errors / packet loss detected on your router?
Neither do i have Crc Errors, etc. on my edge router nor on any other device in my LAN since at least 290 days. My ping is 14. It is not "can cancel" it is "It cancels non unstoppable dashes". If you manage to read my comment correctly: > Veigar stun does sometimes stun but not cancel dashes. You wil notice that i wrote: "it stuns", which means the effect of the stun of the event horizon is actually working. So the delay is over. BUT it will NOT stop the dash. This looks like the blocking effect is not in sync with the stun effect. (which btw would be a serverside issue in lol, so my ping and any other network issues are not important)
Rioter Comments
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: The bug has been around, at least in ARAM, for months. But hey, let's buff Riven!
in sq since season 1 ... got less frequent but yea
: For me the video is only a green screen. I went on YouTube and all the videos work except this one. Strange that I can see parts of the video in the preview if I hover the bar. Only me?
For me it works :D type in sion e bug in yt
: His stun has a delay after initial cast and visual formation. > ACTIVE: Veigar forms a cage around the target location which materializes after a 0.5 second delay and lasts for 3 seconds, knocking down and stunning all enemies who pass through its edges for the first time.
Veigar stun does sometimes _**stun**_ but not cancel dashes STUN so yes it is pproperly casted btw after ~300k mastery points i know...
: Ashe e keeps me "revealed" forever
They wont fix it in the next 4 seasons.. like the perma ignite bug where you were always ignited but there was no dmg. RIOT is slow... they had to redo the yi q just to fix a ~5 season old bug :D
: 1. whose fault it is to make an easy to guess password? A complex paswords with capitals, numbers and symbols (e.g. Jake2L@ke) is next to impossible to brute force, especially when hackers don't do just one but a lot of once. https://random-ize.com/how-long-to-hack-pass/ 2. i highly doubt that brute forcing hunderds or more of passwords wont get the one doing it blocked in the first second. 3. its very annoying to deal with recovery when you have maybe 10 different passwords for different things and forget which one is for what. Im not going to brute force any password with 10-100 attempts, unless its an unbelievably easy one.
so 2FA is bad because you dont want it? is it like vaccines? as soon as you see no immediate difference by your own eyes it is not usefull? i think your comment missed the point. BTW: its 2019 noone uses a stupid brute force anymore...
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
187Hubba (EUW)
: Launcher is unresponsive
the save problem aswell? maybe they need some motivation like me posing it everyday or sth :D
187Hubba (EUW)
: Launcher is unresponsive
Furhtermore sometimes rune pages dont save if you klick save. The button does the animation but it makes no sound and it wont save. You close the window but it shows the message not saved. Ruined about 6-10 games in the last season (and 2 or 3 in this one)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: D4 with 60% w/r getting +13/-23
np i get +20 -18 but i get matched with gold to plat in silver (with silvers) i am currently having fun winning my lane and losing the game. i am slowly climbing but still there is almost no fun to it
: Is matchmaking broken?
played a game vs 5 pre with 60% winrate with 2 mates with under 40% wr my teams average was silver theirs high gold q time was 20 s well flex is 100% busted
Rioter Comments
: DOOM BOTS
Yea was a lot of fun and no rage at all between the players. Best Game mode imo
: yi alpha strike wroks as intended. you become untargetable but not invincible.
i know ur olny untargetable but still noone should be able to stun you while in alpha or damage you with spells that are casted and hit you while you are in alpha...
: yi alpha strike wroks as intended. you become untargetable but not invincible.
I died seven times last game while i was definately in my alpha and getting autoattacked or some skillshots hit me Cowsep has several videos abot the issue but i cant find them atm
Rioter Comments

187Hubba

Level 190 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion