: Am I the only one who's scared to write anything in the chat?
Well, I just played with a Spanish %%%%%% again......besides the fact that he only speaks Spanish or he thinks we all speak Spanish i dont know, really he feeded like hell. Same is with French players, when there are 4 in my team the refuse to speak English. Now this post is also for the admin over here who gave me a chatban for adressing this earlier this week. I asked this Spanish Zed player, who went 2-15 mid, if he is really that blind or is it just because he has 2 %%%%s in his mouth and 4 balls swinging in front of his eyes that caused him to feed the way he did. Now this would be a good reason to ban someone. Anyway admin, you can permaban me now on this shitty forum, i give you a reason, take it. It's my gift to you and i hope you choke on it.
24011967 (EUW)
: black screen ban?
Idd its leaver buster..........i understand reading is hard for some people.....i get black screen and now after every game i have to restart the game because i cant pick lanes !
Rioter Comments
24011967 (EUW)
: So, i've made it from Iron 4 to Silver 4
Wow, i really appreciate this ! I just came back from a weekend Berlin with my wife when i started this topic. We are Dutch btw. I will definatly study this, dank sehr ! Very good information.
24011967 (EUW)
....not to be rude.......but what are you t alking about?
24011967 (EUW)
Yi is not my kind of champ.......if no champ is working for you then you take yi. ( no skills needed)
24011967 (EUW)
Wow thanks fellow summoners, Great responses from all of you, that definatly help me to improve.
24011967 (EUW)
Jax and Renekton sound great, i played vs them a lot and had to be very carefull.....Do you have any ideas how to set up the runepages for them ?
Rioter Comments
24011967 (EUW)
: Iron faces Gold 1 players
Oh wow....i feel you. The thing is.....im not a smurf.
24011967 (EUW)
: Iron faces Gold 1 players
Well...to be honoust i can bearly keep up with those better players and it will kill my KDA?
Rioter Comments

Level 65 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion