: Is my name toxic language in spain?
Hold on... So, your name "The Hero Simon" which is a basic gaming name, is found racist 2019... I hope I can go to Mars... Basic name is racist
: I think she is very strong, but that doesn't mean anyone can pick that champ up and carry. needs mechanics and more, so yes i think she's balanced to be honest
>-Vayne >-Mechanics I swear that Talon is harder than Vayne
Rioter Comments
: your little brother is 12 and has started playing? you realise this is against ToS right?
**yOu rEaLiSe tHiS iS aGaInSt ToS rIgHt** Dude, what do you want that 12yo to do in his life ? Waiting till he's 18yo to play any game ? wth is with this world ?
VocaCosmo (EUW)
: poppy lulu veigar kennen are surely cute. <3 It's a suggestion to work with, maybe they make one big cartoon universe with spongebob and all the classics in. but imagine yordles as elfs {{sticker:sg-lux}}
I honestly likes Lulu. But other yorldes are shit .
: > [{quoted}](name=253IQ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0TIiyUKZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-05T10:23:16.622+0000) > > revert to the release of Kayn. Best patch ever Yeah sure,the patch when {{item:3147}} {{item:3142}} let any champion in the game oneshot whatever they wanted. Talon,Zed,Yi,Kayn coming out of nowhere and oneshotting anyone before you realized what was happening. Really a good patch.
Yeah, better than Lux oneshoting with Q R. Or Cait using 2 aa to kill. Or Draven using 1 aa to kill. or Any AP champion
VocaCosmo (EUW)
: Cosmo&Wanda-Theme
1- I don't think a new idea 2-Yordles aren't cute 3-Riot won't listen to you because they don't listen 4- Riot won't make a new rotating game mode because TFT is everything for them now
: Ignore them and lose the game <3 how fυcking great life is <3 I am insecure <3 I wear glasses <3 <3 <3
I told him to ignore the kid -_-
: Maybe you should revert the last patch Riot?
revert to the release of Kayn. Best patch ever
: So what's today's problem with the EUW servers?
I just want to kill that Rioter who's seing these posts and doing nothing...
Blitzz (EUNE)
: RIOT STOP IGNORING PEOPLE
At least that happened to you once . In EUW its everyday
Rioter Comments
: you dont you just play draft and ban her every time?{{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Well, that's my banned account . I'm playing in another one <3
Rioter Comments
AiFted (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=253IQ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=i9B0AFiH,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-07-04T14:03:42.460+0000) > > 1v1 me ? she can 2v5 me lol with a support . Well if she gets fed yes, but then again almost every hypercarry can do that. Twitch can 1v5, same with kaisa. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGGeiCiCtak See this is a real hypercarry.
Kai'Sa isn't perma invisible . Twitch has the weakest hp of adcs . You can just AA him as Rengar and he's done
: > [{quoted}](name=AiFted,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=i9B0AFiH,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-07-04T14:14:52.304+0000) > > also i don't understand why every bruiser should be able to strictly 1v1 every marksman in the game, especially if it is as mechanically difficult as vayne Did this man just say Vayne is mechanically difficult
I guess.
: i think she is balenced Vayne is nerfed allot lately. And the nerfs where buffs to her counter Caitlyn
You kidding me ? She can delete everything in 4 aa . Lol
AiFted (EUW)
: Vayne was made to 1v1 you, she has high singletarget damage and stealth, you know she can't proc her w on more than one person at a time. I'd say that the other adc's provide something more useful to the team than she does. Ever since kaisa was released vayne can't match her damage and usefulness in the game, that's why they buffed her 1v1 damage. Vayne now does have high damage in a 1v1, but in teamfights she gets outclassed by almost every marksman. So maybe don't try to fight her once she gets her blade of the ruined king, because she was designed to 1v1 and play to the strenghts of your champion.. I don't think she is overpowered.
1v1 me ? she can 2v5 me lol with a support .
: I agree
Thank you.
Rioter Comments
: Ghost fights need to vanish from TFT.
That's not a ghost fight . That happens when there are 9/7/5/3 players left . The game is 2v2 . but when someone leave . A player will fight 2 people .
: Thoughts on Qiyana
Some little buffs yeah. But not making her another Yasuo -_-
Noxxarian (EUNE)
: Can you guess this LoL champion? (Unlikely...)
Karthus or Kindred Karthus : Talking about death and balance (ying yang) Kindred : Ying Yang (balance)
: why is riot gaems a lesser comanpy after all these years?
Haze97 (EUW)
: If League created a dating site.
A baby will date him mother normally
: cure my depression with Qiyana puns
https://imgur.com/a/QqrsDnJ
: ***
Dude get a %%%%ing brain. You're just nothing here making the boards more toxic . I sent u a %%%%ing video to watch it. How the %%%% I'm mad for that ?
: Quitting because it's no fun anymore
Well, I'm not having fun too but I'm still playing... Idk why
: Lux nerf 9.14
If you ask for my opinion . They hadn't to nerf her. They had to delete her for ever.
: so,since there are no threads that are like NERF QIYANA shows how good she is
[Sure](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy4AoTRG05Q)
Delusion (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zKEE2m8E,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-03T00:33:16.019+0000) > > What do you mean? It's always the jungler's fault {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} Silver mental in a nutshell...{{summoner:14}}
: Seems to me as if you are completely missing the point about the boards existence. u cant just say no one asked for your opinion when that is exactly what boards is used for. Where did u say that is your opinion? I already knew this as everyone has their own opinion and I'm not an idiot but I don't see where you have stated this.
: > [{quoted}](name=253IQ,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=yBNvtoAF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T20:13:43.737+0000) > > Your fault that you didn't buy an Ahri skin xd Sorry what?
: Am I the only one with ping problems?
Your fault that you didn't buy an Ahri skin xd
Tarolock (EUNE)
: one game where you go 0/30 is not trolling, i had 1-2 games like that in the 3-4 years im playing when the enemy 4 man premade was actively hunting me, meaning if i stepped out of the bases wall i was dead, it doesnt mean i inted or trolled, and thats why you did not get your ban for 1 game, riot is too lenient on that one, they let a few trolls roam around but they dont want to punish ppl who have a bad day/got counterpicked/etc while for swearing/flaming/verbally abusing teammates is pretty clear, they have chatlogs with clear evidence of you breaking the rules and its so clear that even an automated system can catch it, trolling is harder to detect there was a guy a few weeks ago who linked his matchhistory, at least 30 games where he had at least 15-20 deaths and only 3-4 kills+assists, and he is still playing.. why? because his stats and map movement is not trolling its just like playing in a division under iron (like somewhere around wet toiletpaper)
Nah I go was running it down mid. about 15 death on mid turret
Tarolock (EUNE)
: one game where you go 0/30 is not trolling, i had 1-2 games like that in the 3-4 years im playing when the enemy 4 man premade was actively hunting me, meaning if i stepped out of the bases wall i was dead, it doesnt mean i inted or trolled, and thats why you did not get your ban for 1 game, riot is too lenient on that one, they let a few trolls roam around but they dont want to punish ppl who have a bad day/got counterpicked/etc while for swearing/flaming/verbally abusing teammates is pretty clear, they have chatlogs with clear evidence of you breaking the rules and its so clear that even an automated system can catch it, trolling is harder to detect there was a guy a few weeks ago who linked his matchhistory, at least 30 games where he had at least 15-20 deaths and only 3-4 kills+assists, and he is still playing.. why? because his stats and map movement is not trolling its just like playing in a division under iron (like somewhere around wet toiletpaper)
Nah I go was running it down mid.
: haha typical euw player
Dude I don't even wanna say something bad because everyone who saw this post got a cringe and didn't know what to say. So I represent all these people who criged cuz of you.
: euw so toxic lmao
Can you literally stfu and enjoy your inting you little boy-a ?
Cypherous (EUW)
: Thats because most of the questions people ask don't have answers they actually want to hear :P
Ok Is Garen married ?
: You're just making assumptions based on no proof. > Same as URF, they deleted it because they hate something being more succesful and fun that SR URF was always a temporary mode and never meant to be permanent. > ust think about it. TT is dead. Only new players plays it and 10% of League Players. But this dead mode got a ranked Removing TT is a different matter. Because that mode was already existing for a long time and it has a ranked mode. Removing it means completely losing a player base (even if it's small). And that's exactly why they can't make Nexus Blitz permanent, they don't want to make the same mistake. The one of getting stuck with a mode that's not worth the investment (in term of money) but you can't remove it because some old players only plays that and get their ranks that way.
>You're just making assumptions based on no proof. If I use my hand and shake it to tell you come here, then you don't come and tell me you have no proof that I asked you to come. So????? >URF was always a temporary mode and never meant to be permanent. I didn't say URF is meant to be a perma mode. I said Riot removed it and put ARURF and used the argument of "Make players leave the game (WTF)". But they changed the argument on Nexus Blitz when they wanted to remove it, they said players didn't play it enough. That's an obvious lie that even my cat can understand, my friendlist was full of players playing Nexus Blitz. What they had to remove is that shity TFT which is all about RNG. I don't know how they are going to put a ranked mode on it. If the RNG have its own rank then put a Ranked ARAM mode too. >Removing TT is a different matter. Because that mode was already existing for a long time and it has a ranked mode. Removing it means completely losing a player base (even if it's small). And that's exactly why they can't make Nexus Blitz permanent, they don't want to make the same mistake. The one of getting stuck with a mode that's not worth the investment (in term of money) but you can't remove it because some old players only plays that and get their ranks that way. Comparing Nexus Blitz with Twisted Treeline is like comparing Rap to K-pop. Nothing else.
Shamose (EUW)
: Eambo helps where he can. It's not point him answering every stupid post on these boards, just because they ask Riot something. If you want to get in touch with a Rioter write a ticket to support.
Add to that Riot is answering idiot questions like what kai'sa ate on void.
Shamose (EUW)
: Eambo helps where he can. It's not point him answering every stupid post on these boards, just because they ask Riot something. If you want to get in touch with a Rioter write a ticket to support.
I'm not that dumb. I know he won't answer every stupid post. But its really confusing that NO RIOTER is carring about the boards . The company must help the community. And about talking with a Rioter by a ticket . Just go and try to send them an idea or talk with a Rioter. They will say "Its an amazing Idea !!!! Share it here in the boards so "MAYBE" a Rioter will see it"
: Nexus Blitz Ranked (Solo / Duo & Flex)
: They already talked about it. They really wanted to make it a permanent game mode. But there weren't enough people playing it so they had to cancel it (not that they wanted to do that).
They "Really" wanted to make it permanent . But THERE WASN'T ENOUGH PEOPLE PLAYING IT ? That's the only argument they used to justify how hypocrites they are. Same as URF, they deleted it because they hate something being more succesful and fun that SR . Just think about it. TT is dead. Only new players plays it and 10% of League Players. But this dead mode got a ranked . Its not about people playing the mode. Its about SR, that's all <3
Rioter Comments
: how to survive season 9
add to that that inting isn't bannable, as you can see [this ](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4076737846/2229397575012480)account is my smurf account. And I inted there as Jhin. Nothing happened. Next game as Draven . I flammed a little bit (Just things like get good, why are you feeding...) nothing, I tried to relog and see if I'm getting a ban. but nothing. Ok, [here ](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4077615079/2229397575012480)where I got a punishment. I played as Azir, flammed that Yasuo to the hell with so much harsh words (ky5, get c*****, stop breathing for 5 mins) and I goes afk . After that I got 10 chat restrictions . So, what I got from that experiance that, the system won't clear the ban at all, It will ONLY if you say things clearly, for example if u say "get" "can'cer" the system won't ban you for it . The system is dumb like CertainlyT. Riot needs to rebuild their selves from the beginning . Because the system is broken and everyday there is at least 2 bugs . With the broken system <3.
: This 14 day suspesion feels unfair (actually serious)
: Of course, so no matter what the rest of the player base thinks about the skin, even if all of the players like it, it should be scrapped because you don't
Sorry man but I said this is my opinion . And nobody asked for ur opinion sooooooooooooooooooooooo
: TFT What is your favorite champion?
I'm bored of Kayn, The damage of Kha'Zix is always the same, Zed has the same combos over and over, Yasuo makes me want to 1v5, Darius is shit these days sin!ce the meta is invisible and mobility, Ekko isn't fun anymore, Jax is too ez, you win always till you get bored, So, I like Lee Sin because he's hard to play and got some skills <3 I like Akali because of the damage and the combos <3 I like Jhin because he's the art <3 I like Draven because he's hard to play <3
: My Perspective on Lux
Sell me one of these
Show more

253IQ

Level 72 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion