Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
noisiVehT (EUW)
: Only males/females allowed, I heard that there is over 70 genders now based on your mood. *TRIGGERED*
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890193981585444864 https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890196164313833472 https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890197095151546369 He said it, not me :)
omer4412 (EUNE)
: I make montages come and check it out
Your plays are good, and so are your videos for a starting youtuber. Here's some quick tips I that will help improve your montage's - Use Creatorsuite to remove the unnecessary tabs like the one you have below left corner. - Try to add transitions between the clips to give it a better "Montage" feeling - Try using different music other than the generic montage songs to get your own feeling when others watch your video's - Find something that will be authentic only on your channel so that when people watch that video they know it's you. Other than that you're good to go! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L75UGqfrnZ0&t=347s ---- 5 Transitions that look good IMO ---- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBxtIBuDqKWQ2bV68NiCbKPKuSsqZRU3_ ---- TrapMusicHDTV playlist for uncopyrighted music ------ https://www.youtube.com/user/neffexmusic --- Neffex is an artist that creates uncopyrighted music for montage's ---- Hope you learn from this and one day make it big :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Don't think I saw a single 1 shot in that video
I mean I never said there was a oneshot...
Rioter Comments
Jackom1 (EUW)
: Upvoted for the first clip XD, the rest was nice too.
jacktjong (EUW)
: That first clip isn't funny, and he's supposed to be a train!
In some sick minds it is, including mine! :/
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Viavarian,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=QVAa0oo7,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-05-26T16:48:56.740+0000) > > Okay, so why aren't there at least two more games in that log? Why was that game chosen instead of a chatlog with real toxicity? I think the system picks a game and random time in that game where you were found to be toxic.
The system gathers your recent toxic games, in this case it was only 1 game, so that basically proves that he had been only been "toxic" in one game, which he wasn't even toxic in. Trust me I know out of experience.
zxwmaxPTz (EUW)
: Man this video is so fun
Appreciate that <3
LazySlav (EUNE)
: EPIC.
Zed genius (EUNE)
: As an independent black woman who died in 9/11,my spirit finds this video offensive
My sincerest apologies to your spirit. Didn't mean to trigger your inner feminist.
: > [{quoted}](name=42069I,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=8or0p2oo,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-05-23T09:13:45.704+0000) > > What cheap instagram filter? Do you mean the glowy touch to the first part? I guess.
It's part of the video, fits well with the music. Thought it would be a good idea. Guess not...
: Need a Rioter with this situation
May be immature what you said, but deffinatly not worth the chat restriction. This needs fixing.
: The cheap instagram filter is awful. I cant stand watching more of it :(
What cheap instagram filter? Do you mean the glowy touch to the first part?
Vonyalo (EUW)
: not very fun tbh
Can you elaborate? Which parts did you not like so that I can change that in my next video's. I accept all kinds of feedback :)
: ok just one thing are you making fun of the religion or osama bin laden?
I'm making fun of the people that actually think that ISIS and other Terrorist groups are based off of the Islamic religion.
AEZAKMI (EUW)
: Very funny, thank you =)
Rioter Comments
HDinis09 (EUW)
: His streaming and youtube carreer %%%%ed him, the internet gives and the internet takes away. in his case he got known and then it backfired. If he wasn´t known he probably would be in his 100th account by now.
Zanador (EUNE)
: Yes. Have you read what i wrote? I also watched the original video from which your's quoted a 10 seconds fragment. And based on that video i'd say that he needs to be banned again if he behaves like this. He is not reformed in any way.
If you say so it must be true ^_^
Ecchicat (EUW)
: That is a really interesting topic and some people have interesting points here, but one thing is kinda weird. People argued (I'm too lazy to quote...) about whether or not a parallel to real life exists, so to say the fact that people commited suicide because of online harassment. Whether or not someone actually commited suicide because of Tyler1, it doesn't matter. (I think the only effect it would have is that his indefinite ban would stay one, no questions asked and no discussions allowed. Besides the obvious, the tragic event of a dead person.) The fact is that harassment like that, did lead into suicide in some cases. To be fair, that is also linked to Cyber Bullying - which Tyler1 did not do, he just harassed people after all - but that does not make it farfetched on the fact that League of Legends "is just a game" and Real Life is serious. The same rules applying to Real Life also apply, in changed forms, to this community. Just because you are playing a game that doesn't mean the fact that your Momma taught you to be nice to people, unless they give you a reason not to be (reasonable self-defense), is completely ignorable. But, by saying "it's just a game so it can't be the same as someone getting harassed in real life is like the school yard bully saying "I only hit him because I thought it was funny and I don't see him after school anymore!". It doesn't matter, you did what you did. People got hurt. How much, that depends on the individual. And how bad that damage is, or if it even is that bad, who knows? Then again, what remaining still is the benefit of the doubt. He tries to change himself - whether or not he takes that serious - that is definitely a good thing. But no one knows what happens after his indefinite ban gets reduced to a permanent ban of his accounts. It's for Riot to decide if they don't trust Tyler1 after all he did or if they give him a second chance after his indefinite ban. No one can blame them for going either way. For sure is only, that both decision will be justified and that no matter what, people will complain (specially Twitch Chat). Atleast for a short amount of time. And, maybe, there will be a time where he can proof himself. Where he can show for a couple of months, on his stream etc. (*cough* since he is banned he cannot do that, right? *cough*), that he really changed himself permanently. And that is the question that will remain probably forever.
Probably the best comment on this post ;) I completely agree with that. Just wanted to share my opinion through what I love doing, that is making videos in a humoristic matter. It is all up to Riot.
Purejoyce (EUNE)
: He had almost 30 "second chances". More than enough. Now he wants to make easy money with league stream so he ""reformed"" and his 12 year old viewership will keep spamming threads like this one. Nah, fck him and people that think his inting was a great entertainment.
14 to be exact. after that they banned him no matter what he did. Oh and I'm not 12, just letting you know
Zanador (EUNE)
: I just watched his "coaching" video, because i think that is something he could be doing. He could teach people how to play or how to overcome their toxicity if he is really reformed. However watching the video it became clear that he is still hateful, raging and disrespectful. Nothing really changed, even tho he intended to help someone, he would still deserve a ban for his behavior at any moment. My question then to you is this: why do you think he deserves another chance? He didn't work for it, didn't earn it, and you still want it handed to him? Why? That is the question you never answered.
My man, have you watched the video I posted?
: > [{quoted}](name=42069I,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pzdgLegh,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-11T17:48:52.307+0000) > > Actually he already did. Or he may be pretending to do. ;)
Maybe, won't find out till they unban him tho.
Zanador (EUNE)
: Of course it is in the past. people can't be punished by their actions in the future. His actions resulted in 14 permanent bans. _Permanent_. Meaning that he is not allowed to play anymore. And he might have changed his behavior, but he is still legally the same person. He signed the EULA 27 times, which includes stating that he will never be toxic again, and he broke that promise each time. He is among the top 10 most toxic people who have ever played the game, so much so that he forced Riot to take special measures. The "indefinite ban" is not lighter than the "permanent ban", Riot just could not invent a word that meant more permanent than permanent. He is not an innocent victim of prejudice from Riot, me or anyone else. He earned our opinion of him with hard and dedicated toxicity. He'd better earn forgiveness with the same enthusiasm too before he starts playing again, or nothing should change.
We can keep this discussion going if you want. I will come with my opinion, you with yours. No one will win. I'll let Riot decide on this one.
: > [{quoted}](name=42069I,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pzdgLegh,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-11T15:12:57.703+0000) > > Exactly, &quot;used to&quot;. There ya go! :) He didn't learn for 14 times, he will not learn in the future. I'm just waiting for Riot to will ban again his next account.
Actually he already did.
: > [{quoted}](name=42069I,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pzdgLegh,comment-id=00000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-11T16:45:57.035+0000) > > I highly doubt people have commited suicide over Tyler&#x27;s behaviour on the rift. And I highly doubt tyler1 is capable of changing his behaviour for good.
You may think that. Others think he already did.
Zanador (EUNE)
: Correct me if i'm wrong, but Tyler1 is the one who literally had a black list or "int list", and he would troll and ruin any game right from the start if he was matched with someone on that list. He did not give them second a chance. Only people who give others second chances should receive one. But he apparently only believes in them if it is about him. This is why i think he does not deserve a 15th chance. This video has shown a montage which contained 30 seconds of him acting as any player should. At first glance i didn't even know if the video was ironic or not. My opinion is that because of the sheer amount negativity he has caused before, he should earn his forgiveness. He needs to create just as much positivity before lifting his ban is even to be considered. I'll look into his newer stuff, but by now, simply being entertaining should not be enough for him.
Yet again you manage to take the past, and use it like it was a recent thing. Yes he did make an int list, and no he did not give them a second chance, but that was old tyler. See new Tyler actually does give people second chances, for example; people that have been permanently banned in his chat, got an unban. Now this is just one example of the present Tyler.
: Finally someone who watches the same content as I do. There are very famous Youtubers who agree that Tyler1 should be unbanned. Like Dom. I am not Tyler1 fan but he is fcking awesome when hes being himself.
I can agree with that. Also recently Nightblue3 and some other streamer both agreed that Tyler should be unbanned :)
: > [{quoted}](name=42069I,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pzdgLegh,comment-id=000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-05-11T15:14:32.783+0000) > > Can&#x27;t compare a real life situation with an online one. Harassing someone in real life is more personal than it is online. Also you&#x27;re only speaking of the past. Try looking into the future, maybe one day you&#x27;ll get woke :) So I suppose who kill themselves in real life from being harassed online means the harassment that caused it is no big deal according to you?
I highly doubt people have commited suicide over Tyler's behaviour on the rift.
: But this guy is totally irrelevant now. He is now just part of League history. Move on.
Irrelevant is a big word, he's still entertaining over 400k viewers if not more. He wishes to keep doing that with League but one can't play if one is indefinitly banned. I think it's a great thing to move on! That's what Riot needs to do and unban him :)
: > [{quoted}](name=42069I,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pzdgLegh,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-11T13:28:33.066+0000) > > 14 to be exact. But hey, who&#x27;s counting? Okay 14 then, imagine this: A person is harassing someone in real life and gets arrested by the police with overwhelming evidence, he gets punished for example time in jail. Now imagine that this person did this 13 times more after his first and every time there is overwhelming evidence against him and he gets punished but he never learns. Then he gets the highest punishment: Sentenced to life in jail. Who would then revert this sentence? No one because they gave him so many chances and he didn't learn plus how high is the chance that he will relapse? I'd say quite high.
Can't compare a real life situation with an online one. Harassing someone in real life is more personal than it is online. Also you're only speaking of the past. Try looking into the future, maybe one day you'll get woke :)
: > [{quoted}](name=Robindino14,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pzdgLegh,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-11T14:45:21.610+0000) > > Okay 14 then, imagine this: A person is harassing someone in real life and gets arrested by the police with overwhelming evidence, he gets punished for example time in jail. Now imagine that this person did this 13 times more after his first and every time there is overwhelming evidence against him and he gets punished but he never learns. Then he gets the highest punishment: Sentenced to life in jail. Who would then revert this sentence? No one because they gave him so many chances and he didn&#x27;t learn plus how high is the chance that he will relapse? I&#x27;d say quite high. You need more that just inting in a single game to get a permaban on your account. Also, he used to keep a list of people to harrass and ruin their games on purpose. It's WAY more that just ruining a single game.
Exactly, "used to". There ya go! :)
Rismosch (EUW)
: I don't like Tyler1, but in my opinion Riot should lift his indefinite ban. Why shouldn't he be able to play anymore? Because he might become toxic again? If so, then why does he deserve such a ban and not everyone else, because everyone has the potential to become toxic. And if you point out his permabanned accounts, then realise that differnt standards need different punishments. The whole point of punishments is to teach an individual that his actions were wrong. Chat resrtictions and short bans should alert the player, that if he continues he will lose his account. Many people spent alot of money on this game and many people don't want to risk their accounts because of this. If he continues however, then the account is lost. This punishment is in most cases the most extreme one, because all skins and Champions are lost and leveling up a new account is tideous. The permaban teaches those players that their actions have consequences. In Tyler1s case a permaban was not enaugh. He had enaugh money and time so he lost nothing when one of his accounts got banned. The permaban teached him nothing, because the punishment was not extreme enaugh. The indefinite ban however was so extreme, that it changed him completely. I mean compare the Tyler1 in the video with Tyler1 in the past, they are 2 different people. Lifting the ban seems fair, because there is no reason that he deserves it at the moment. "But what if he becomes toxic again?", you might say. So what? Then ban him again. Where's the issue? I think he has learned his lesson and doesn't need the ban anymore.
That's a great opinion you have there, and also the point I wanted to address with this video! :)
Zanador (EUNE)
: I'm not concerned enough to be salty, but all right, lets discuss the matter properly. Here is my point of view: He made his fame by trolling, harassing and raging. He literally made money by making other people's experience miserable. You would not like a guy to make money by kicking your dog every day, and become popular doing so. And he is proud doing this every day? Forgive me for not being enthusiastic about him. The fact of the matter is, that he should not have been able to play League for more than one month after his initial registration. 27 permabans prove that. He should have never become known, he should have never received money for it, and nobody who enjoys the benefits of playing the largest online game should even consider supporting him. He has been used several times as a prime example of the toxicity of the League community, he intentionally abused every single inherent weakness of the game, from the lack of moderation in the early game, to the power of harassing and going afk in game and in matchmaking lobby. He is famous for every single thing that a member of the community can do to stop the community and the game from growing, expanding and becoming respected. I can accept people with other opinions, but only if they can back it up with reason. An opinion without a good and well informed reason is invalid and should not be accepted. So, what is your point of view? How am i wrong, and what did i miss? What do you see in him, that i never saw?
The whole point of the video was to show a few clips of Tyler's behaviour in a more reformed state. My POV is the fact that a man, whom wants to change, can change overtime, and Tyler has shown prove of that. I do believe in second chances, that is why I made this video. You missed the fact that everything you said was months ago, if not a year ago. If you have a social life, which I assume you do, you should know that people CAN change once they achieve a higher role in a community once they know that they are seen as a role model. Tyler1 may have been toxic in his early streaming career, but he has seen/ or someone has told him that he is seen as a role model to others. I believe that he's a changed man and should be allowed to play the game / stream it. I see a great man in Tyler, someone who has the intention to entertain others. This is just my opinion, and I hope I have informed you enough with this, and maybe changed your perspective :)
Zanador (EUNE)
: Second chance? As i understand, he had 27 chances already over several years. Helping people by providing quality content? Please, that can be said about any youtuber or streamer, and it doesn't take more than a minute of search to find higher quality content than Tyler1 ever produced. There were over 27 reasons to ban him, and nobody so far could raise a better reason for unbanning him than "his viewers like him". Without reasons to even consider unbanning him, he should not be allowed to play again.
That's your opinion, which you're allowed to have ofcourse :) In my eyes he has reformed, as I watched him when he streamed in his dorms. Back then to now he's come a long way. Oh and there maybe higher quality content out there, but let me tell you this; Tyler is one of a kind. He is original in what he does, makes me and about 600k other people smile with every video/stream he uploads. Now I take you are not the one to give people a second chance, which is completely fine by me, but consider having an open opinion! You can't tell me he hasn't changed in a good way since his older streams (if you have seen them) PS: He had 14 chances, from there his accounts just got banned no matter what the reputation of it was.
: > [{quoted}](name=42069I,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pzdgLegh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-11T07:52:23.176+0000) > > Believe and you will achieve. Only took him what? 20 chances to see he was toxic? Doesn't deserve it.
14 to be exact. But hey, who's counting?
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: He had his chances. Only a matter of time till he starts again
Believe and you will achieve.
Show more

42069I

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion