graabbuu (EUW)
: lol
Use Revo uninstaller and take the deepest scan of them all. It might take a little while, but it removes 95-110 % (10% not LoL related files yes) of it. It starts LoL uninstaller and then Revo takes over and scans for leftovers ;)
DDr30 (EUNE)
: You've declined the match.....
I'm not sure if you're experiencing the same problem as me, but I have problems accepting a match some times. First I enter queue and wait. When a match is found, I click accept and wait for 2x accept/decline time and receives a message that I didn't accept the match. Only 1 match popped up, and I clicked Accept.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Additionally to what Phoenix Said the wardskin you mean is porbably the Veteran emote Look under collection emotes.
It's the skin for wards looking like a rune page with 3 runes above (1 yellow, 1 red and 1 blue). Not the emote.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Undine (EUW)
: That depends on balancing, the active is probably thought as an offensive one, so it's meant to break stealth for a better counterplay, since it's more offensive than defensive. But, riot could always decide to fix that and make it so(i don't think so anyway, they have no reasons to do it)
Talking about getting better at League... maybe it's you who needs that? > the active is probably thought as an offensive one Of course it's thougt of as an offensive item, as it's active only boosts your movement speed when moving **towards enemy champions or turrets** mening that it's active is useless when you try to run away. But as it's not an attack before the shockwave, Riot should really make it count as non offensive until the showave erupts. Riot claims to have the technology (check the round circle in right lower corner while loading), then why not make it that there's a difference between activating an item and making the item hit enemies? There's nothing hitting enemies when you activate {{item:3800}} unless you re-activate instantly Now I wonder, what about {{item:3142}}, {{item:3069}}, {{item:3092}} ? Only non-offensive of those is Talisman of Ascension
Undine (EUW)
: UNIQUE: Grants +75% movement speed when moving towards enemies for 4 seconds. When this speed boost ends, it emits a shockwave, **slowing nearby enemy champions by 75% for 2 seconds** (90 second cooldown). You should read the effects, you know, it's actually good to get better at league. This active got a CC in his effect.
Yes it has, but as you say: When this speed boost end, it emits a shockwave, **slowing nearby enemy champions by 75% for 2 seconds** (90 seconds cooldown). (I know it's the description) Where's the cc hitting enemies when I activate it? I mean in like NOW, not in 2 seconds (or the seconds it takes before the speed boost emits). At least it should be that Talon becomes visible when the shockwave hits, not when the speed boost hits Talon / gets activated. Right now it's like using Zhonya's hourglass 1 second before Karthus ult hits you, but you still get hit and lose health.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
OzX (EUW)
: The number displayed is the total damages over 4 second. You have to divide by 2 and 4 respectively to get damages of Aoe and Dot spells
According to Riots description you only have to divide the **duration**, not the damage. Otherwise the description should say something like "reduced effect for..."
: Dealing ability damage to enemy champions applies a bleed, dealing **1 (+ 3.125% AP) (+ 7.5% bonus AD) magic damage every half-second** for a duration based on their type. **Single Target:** 4 seconds for a total of 8 (+ 25% AP) (+ 60% bonus AD) magic damage. **Area of effect:** 2 seconds for a total of 4 (+ 12.5% AP) (+ 30% bonus AD) magic damage. **Damage over time: **1 second for a total of 2 (+ 6.25% AP) (+ 15% bonus AD) magic damage.
that's what you've found out yes, but let's assume that a new comer tries to figure out what that keystone does. Then according to the description the damage dealt is dealt 4 times faster since it's only the **duration** which is reduced, not the damage (try reading the keystone description again), NOT the damage
marío xd (EUNE)
: You guys are missing point, what OP is trying to make, but his explanation isn't the best. Basically this is the exact quote of the description taken from LOL Client 6.20: > Your damaging abilities cause enemy champions to take magic damage over 4 seconds. > > Damage: 8 + 60% Bonus Attack Damage and 25% Ability Power > > Deathfire Touch's duration is reduced for: > - Area of Effect: 2 second duration. > - Damage over time: 1 second duration. What's wrong with this is that the text is unclear. It states that your abilities deal damage over 4 seconds. Then it states that the damage dealt is 8 + 60% Bonus AD and 25% AP. This seems to make it look as if that's the full damage dealt, but I'm guessing it's damage dealt per second (and it's missing a period). Now because the damage part is incorrect (I'm guessing it is) it makes the following lines look as if they were "buffs", not "nerfs". My recommendation for a "fixed" version would be this: _Your damaging abilities cause enemy champions to take magic damage over 4 seconds._ _Damage per second (or Damage / second): 8 + 60% Bonus Attack Damage + 25% Ability Power._ OR _Damage: 8 + 60% Bonus Attack Damage + 25% Ability Power per second (or / second)_ OR _Damage per second (or Damage / second): 8 + 60% Bonus AD + 25% AP per second_ OR _Damage: 8 + 60% Bonus AD + 25% AP per second(or / second)_ Note: I replaced "and" with a "+" because I think it would be cleaner (and more correct?) to use "+" in mathematical equation, instead of "and" . _ Deathfire Touch's duration is reduced for: - Area of Effect: 2 second duration. - Damage over time: 1 second duration._ OR _ - Area of Effect abilities: 2 second duration. - Damage over time abilities: 1 second duration._ OR _ - AOE abilities: 2 second duration. - DOT abilities: 1 second duration._
That is what I thougt too, and I wrote Riot about the description, but all I got was an even more unclear answer. I explicitly told them that according to their description of DFT (original name too long), bleeding effects would be the best with DFT, and they told me about thunderlords keystone.... Anyway I think that your description is way more clarifying than Riots. I would stick with your suggestion of _Damage per second: 8 + 60% Bonus Attack Damage + 25% Ability Power_ _Deathfire Touch's duration is reduced for:_ _-Area of Effect: 2 second duration._ _-Damage over Time: 1 second duration._ as that is the most 'new player' helping description. Short but yet very informing about the Keystone, and not confusing (as their current description)
: 25/Sec over 4 sec 25/sec over 2 & 1 sec. That's pretty much how you should interpret it. Therefore if the dot lasts 4 seconds you have 100 dmg aswell.
> [{quoted}](name=Shredfreak,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=UAxGitgr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-10-10T23:18:52.478+0000) > > 25/Sec over 4 sec > 25/sec over 2 & 1 sec. That's pretty much how you should interpret it. > > Therefore if the dot lasts 4 seconds you have 100 dmg aswell. I think that you mean 25/sec for 4 sec, 25/sec for 2& 1 sec. But thanks, you've clarified it to me, but I still think that the description is quite missleading, as it still says that the damage dealt is dealt way faster by DoTs (4x) and AOE (2x) rather than single target spells
: Deathfire touch does 2 (+ 6.25% AP) (+ 15% bonus AD) damage over 1 second. A single target spell does this 4 times so: 8 (+ 25% AP) (+ 60% bonus AD) An AOE spell does this 2 times so: 4 (+ 12.5% AP) (+ 30% bonus AD)
No. DFT does 8 (+6.25% AP)(+15% bonus AD) over 4 seconds according to their description. The point is that according to Riot's description of DFT, the damage dealt is dealt 4 times as fast (resulting in 1 sec as 4seconds duration/4times faster = 1) when using DoT like Talon Bleeding, Singed poison trail etc., while abilities like Volibear Thunder claws (R), Morgana Soul shackles (R), Talon W 'only' do the same damage 2 times as fast (4 seconds / 2 times faster), leaving single target abilities like Morgana q, Garen Demacia Justice (R), Vayne Condemn (E) to deal the same damage in 4 seconds (4 seconds/1 time faster = 4), is missleading. Look at this post, and see THE ONE answer. So far I've seen 2 different answers and a suggestion on how to improve description.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

4700Landsbytosse

Level 119 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion