: That is a good attitiuide to have my friend! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
yay thanks :3
: http://i.imgur.com/eKdvx0Q.gif[/img]
<3<3
Rioter Comments
Farce (EUNE)
: Why don't you just copy the good one and mirror it? Unless that's hand-painted, but doesnt seem like it.
I could do this but I think it won't look right because of the angle of the right eye and I'm trying to learn to draw both eyes without doing this :p
MacDeath (EUW)
: clickbait?
Nope haha :D If you understand the picture, it's not clickbait at all. It's about trying to draw a character's eyes but struggling to make them both as good. :P
: Thats nice then! Thanks for clearing that up
Sorry for the late answer, but you're welcome mate (:
Rioter Comments
: The new lux skin. a missing transformation?
Hmm.. I don't know much about this skin, how do you mix the elements ?
: Being surrendered on by your team should come with some sort of platitude.
Reminds me of a game where I was 10/0 with Diana mid at like 15minutes... My team fought 4V5 while I was in base, got destroyed (their ADC was fed, and I was the only assassin in the team, while our ADC was... a Blitzcrank) and then they surrendered. Tilted. About your idea, I think getting full IP/Mastery rewards if you vote no is a bit too much. Maybe just getting 10% more IP/Mastery would be good. Anyways, good idea. I like the fact it would reward positive players.
: Riot's match making algorithm is root of all this.
Uhm... No ? If you were gold 5 and pretty good for your elo but matched with a gold 5 who got LP'd by his plat friend and actually sucks, that's not Riot's fault. The guy has the same elo as u, he just sucks and Riot doesn't monitor the skill level of every single player.
Amazing (EUNE)
: Nickname change notification message
Or maybe there should be some sort of notification that you could send to the people you chose during the 7 days after the name change.
Xahutek (EUW)
: Thoughts on rammus
His Q is cool imo, but I agree : he deserves a new 3D model, and he's not the only one.
AstralJoker (EUNE)
: An ideea for 5 new skins
Why Wukong, Olaf, Shaco & Shen ?
: Roleswap in champ select
>This would also help in getting your level 6 and 7 tolens since if you swap from mid to support you're less likely to get that S since the game thinks you're playing Thresh or Sona mid whislt the other person gets a free S due to the game thinking they're Fizz support. It just doesn't work that way. Actually, to know your role, the game tracks your position on the map aka the lane you're in the most early game, and the items you have bought. If you play ADC Thresh with a Doran's Blade as starting item, the game will know you're actually ADC instead of Support and will rate you following the performances of other ADC Thresh players who have aproximatively the same MMR as you. Or at least I think it works that way. Anyways, the role the game assumes you're playing isn't determined by the role you get in champ select. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Good idea though !
Zupreme (EUNE)
: I need 10 RP :(( Here are some fanart that i made. PLZ RIOT
: Seriously though, this isn't even funny...
Uh oh, a whinny kid blaming Riot for the behaviour of players, how original. Oh and troll how much you want man, you'll just end up banned.
QFX (EUW)
: Now here's the mentality of someone that is always matched with retards in his team: - I will never carry any more games, if I team mates don't play as much as me, I will make them lose. enjoy mentality
x RyuK x (EUW)
: RIOT IS ROBBING US
Dude it's not riot's fault if u get hacked god dammit
Eambo (EUW)
: I have a confession. I start work at 5am on a Sunday :-( ######Can still has cookie? I enjoy posting on boards though, this is aside from my day to day work - I tend to post when I'm awake and have time ^_^
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW you're sweet thoooooooo :3 {{item:2009}} {{item:2009}} {{item:2009}} {{item:2009}}
: I thought this was going to be one of those "But graves can't have a cigar?" jokes. Thank god I was wrong.
Thanks god you were wrong, I don't wanna be this kind of person.
Rioter Comments
: RIP SHACLONE!!!
Deserved, he's effing toxic.
Rioter Comments
warwiller (EUNE)
: What's wrong??!!! Oh it's just a Nidalee painting's shoulder
dude it's a life or death situation my future depends of this picture! haha
: The proportions are not correct (look at the hips). And i think it will help, when you make her shoulder better visible. It seems like she has no shoulder at all. ;)
I modified the booty area (made it smaller) and yeah, you're right about that shoulder, thanks for the advice :)
Matriarch (EUW)
: After you made this comment I was bored in queue so I went hunting for him Hes Bronze 3, has been since Season 4. AND he is a Vayne main... hehe xd Nothing more cancerous than a perma bronze vayne main.
: That soud like a Vayne main when they lose the game.
Lùnix (EUW)
: from bronze to challanger
Rismosch (EUW)
: Maybe you think it's wierd, because you draw a pretty big booty. I mean not even Kim Kardashian got a butt as big as your drawing xD But other than that it looks good {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
thanks (: yeah the booty is a bit big, gonna change this. I mean, I want mah nida to look hawt m8 lul
Rioter Comments
: can people get ban for splitpushing??
of course not. if your mates go fight 4V5 while you're splitpushing and then flame you, ignore them they are just stupid.
JakiStow (EUW)
: Did you ever meet a smurf complaining about the low elos he is matched with ?
Everytime I get a smurf in my team, and someone fails something or dies, the smurf is like : OMG SILVER TRASH LOL UNINSTALL NOOB !!!11!!!1 And yeah, it's pretty stupid.
: Guess which server this is?
OMG that Azir killed me from laughter This has to be from Korea. These are high level Azir jukes.
: You are right. The odds aren't good. Well done on the skins though. I only ever seem to get crap in chests.
Your day will come, young Padawan.
: By removing normal draft from EUNE. We in EUW do not share this problem.
Ooooh alright. I heard they were planning on removing normal draft from all regions tho, and that sucks.
: As you are on a lucky streak, perhaps you should buy a lottery ticket? ;)
meh, risky. My € are precious m8. haha
Rioter Comments
: I've said it before and i will say this again, I dont understand why i should be happy for the fact that riot forces you to play ranked or meet more ignorant,salty,etc... players. I DO enjoy new stuff, im grateful to riot for making new changes, i've participated in alpha, tested bugs. i like the new client. new icons champs and skins. i like the fact that they are adding new training mode. yes truly i am but like you said we ARE going downhill. we never post what we like and enjoy but rather what we hate and dislike .thats what human minds are designed for. we mostly remember or pay more attention to negative stuff. time will pass we will adapt ( or should i say have already adapted ) to new ranked mode, but when new changes emerge, we will definitely remember it saying: "oh do you remember that time when riot added flex queue and everybody dislked it. yes no one listens to us." thats the way it is unfortunately.
How does Riot force you to play ranked ? I don't get it
: as an EUNE player I refuse to play normal blind pick.
Mirror lanes are the worst thing in this game. The opponent will always know what spells you will use, and you will always know what he will do. If your opponent is better on the champion you both play, you will just get chain killed, and it's not fun at all. + that takes the learning of a champ out of the question, since you're not in a matchup that would allow you to learn new mechanics or test stuff.
TTekkers (EUW)
: What the removal of Normal Draft will ACTUALLY do.
I played blind pick until I was level 25, when I discovered the team builder (RIP </3). Bad memories in blind pick.
: > [{quoted}](name=47857,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ErVFkrFR,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-11-09T13:34:53.234+0000) > > Did you know ? > Trump was accused of rape by multiple women. > The president of the USA is a rapist. > R.I.P. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I can also accuse you of raping someone. I'm not defending him, but you get the point ;)
The thing is, multiple women accused him. And I think they wouldn't just set this up.
GLurch (EUW)
: If you never played any game while using it, you won't be punished. However, if you somehow get punished, just submit a ticket to the Riot Support, tell them this and they might check it again.
I've sent a ticket yesterday, reporting this program to Riot. ^^
Rioter Comments
: Breaking News
{{champion:136}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:136}}
ˆνˆ (EUW)
: To be fair, out of Trump and Clinton it's clear that Trump is actually the better person of them. Not saying it was a good decision to go for Trump, but at least he won't send more troops into Iraq to fight ISIS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXUVlv16kB8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCW0GskdRl0 EDIT : "Bomb the sh*t out of isis" = kill innocent people just 'cause there were some terrorists around 'em.
: Me when I learned Trump actually won
Did you know ? Trump was accused of rape by multiple women. The president of the USA is a rapist. R.I.P. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
GLurch (EUW)
: Use another skin program. Using a skin program that allows you to use skins Riot has made is a bannable offence (you don't even have to use the skins).
I don't use it, just noticed it was uhm... "violating" riot's rules and uninstalled it.
Rioter Comments
Montross (EUW)
: Sound
uhmmm can you please clarify, I don't understand what you're talking about
Show more

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion