Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Atsoc17 (EUW)
: When should i start playing ranked?
If you think you can handle the preassure and being extra low elo then go for it! A big part of the playerbase only plays soloq, since its so fun and you can see your improvement. Normals are kinda a waste of time since people afk there and don't really try at all
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
JustClone (EUNE)
: You are guilty in two parts. First - leaving a game, making the enemy team/your team waste their time, and all the planning in team select they did. Second - encouraging troll behavior, by giving the troll what he wants, thus motivating him to continue ruining other games and other players to start acting in similar way. In my eyes, the 3 LP is the least riot should take away from you. Next time do what a man should do. STAY TILL THE END, TRY TO WIN, AND REPORT AFTER.
xD "stay till the end and try to win" with a ghost cleanse bard jungle
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XkNjX4QW,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-09T20:44:41.038+0000) > > Sure i can read, but until the match actually starts he can still change his summoner spells, hence he hasn't actually trolled until the match actually starts, and there are no rules that actually prevent him from playing bard jungle, just because you don't like it that doesn't make it a problem, he IS free to play whatever champion he likes jungle, and only if he actually starts without smite do you come close to having a valid report reason, because even then, aslong as he tries and isn't deliberately feeding there isn't a rule against it Exactly. Just like plenty of people play mid azir with smite.
dude... read what i posted. He picked ghost cleanse jungle
Cypherous (EUW)
: Not really, you dodged based on the assumption that he would actually throw the match, until the match starts all you had was a feeling, he wanted you to dodge and you fell right for it, most people who claim to be trolling in champion select rarely go through with it because they know once the match starts they do actually risk a ban if they do troll At the end of the day you had the choice of actually reporting him once he had actually broken a rule or you could CHOOSE to dodge, either way, until the match starts he hasn't broken any rules so you won't get any LP back and they don't refund LP anyway
Can't you read? he picked ghost cleanse bard jungle. This shit might work in bronze but not in high plat. No way we can win
Cypherous (EUW)
: No, because nobody forced you to dodge, you chose to dodge
It was either lose 3lp or lose 19. If you don't think that he forced me to dodge then u might be slightly less intelligent than the average person
Tarolock (EUNE)
: and how did he forced you?
it was a 100% loss. My jungler had no smite and he promised to int. Also why is my post getting downvotes xD its not like i said anything offensive.
Rioter Comments
kroncriz (EUW)
: ***
league is competitive, no need to flame, that just shows that you have a weak mental. Also I'm talking about soloq now. Nobody gives a shit about normals
: Report system. All that matters is CHAT. If you don't swear in chat, you can TROLL all you want.
> [{quoted}](name=the paleface,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IiJLBheV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-08T01:36:32.264+0000) > > We all know it. You can do almost anything in game - troll, change lanes even if you got other role originally, don't help teammates, ignore teamfights nearby you, just farm silently while others are killed near you. > Just pretend you're stupid :) NOTHING will happen. You have to be REALLY extreme, and do it EVERY game, LOTS of games until you finally get punished in any way. Everyone's entitled to have a bad day sometimes, right? ;D > > But try using a swearword at such troll. He silently troll until you lose. Then report you. You will get punished right away :) > Yes, bend over and let them troll. Hope they will not get in your team next game. Bend over every time. Ignore what they do. Just lose. Just waste another hour of your life. You know they will get away. Oh you lost temper for them trolling? Called them a name. Yeah, get banned. > > Intentionally trolling is not forbidden. I was jungle last game. ADC got smite, stole my blue at start, kept trolling, stealing jungle, laughing at me. He finished 0-10-2. > I reported him. Nothing happened. > Guess how long it takes for you to get punished, if you call such troll a %%%%%% : ) Yes, next game you have a ban. And they can troll away. > Bad word is much worse than intentionally wasting an hour of 4 people's life :) unfortunately true. But people who do this have issues
SANEakaIN (EUW)
: Insane idea : Honour your enemy
> [{quoted}](name=SANEakaIN,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3UJ1uErl,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-07T20:45:52.612+0000) > > How about it ? > > 1 honour for your team, and a second for your enemy. > Could be for skill, for not being a horrible enemy and for simply acknowledging a skilled opponent ? > Not forced, simply a means to say... yeah you did that good. > No special treatment, just man you rocked that match. > > That is a decent way to encourage none toxic stuff, yeah ? it was removed because people honored trollers and afkers on the enemy team
tanvki (EUW)
: Learning to play jung? #neveragain
Don't worry. Just play and play and play and you will eventually learn. Many diamond junglers don't even know most of these tricks.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I love it how you immediately side with the "poor innocent victim" who is surrounded by all these horrible trolls every game when the only information you have is what THEY have told you. It's easy to come across as the victim when you leave out key pieces of information.
Idk about that, but he is right. Season 9 soloq is full of trolls, it has never ever been this bad
: A troll in every game? You must be the unluckiest person in the world. Care to give an example of some of the trolls you have encountered recently?
Not unlucky, that's how season 9 soloq is. Afk/troll/griefer every game. People don't give a %%%% about ranked anymore and everyone has weak mentals. Unbeliveable. This guy is not wrong and I'm not too sure why this post is getting downvoted
Skýcrow (EUW)
: ***
yes… a 39% wr guy is smurfing... get real man. What you mean is that someone is boosting him.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Wolts,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z9asQMoi,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-03-22T11:51:42.919+0000) > > champion mastery means nothing It kinda does , it means you know some , if not a lot , about the champion you're playing .
> [{quoted}](name=Max of Gotham,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z9asQMoi,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-03-22T12:14:21.237+0000) > > It kinda does , it means you know some , if not a lot , about the champion you're playing . No. I have 83k on zed and im extremely bad. Yet I can carry with orianna in soloq (i have 10k with her)
: This is so true , I think players actually tryhard in normals more than Flex , I see them picking champs of mastries 5 and above while in flex they pick champs of 0 pts XD , I mean wtf lol . the only way is just to play with premades to climb.
> [{quoted}](name=Max of Gotham,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=z9asQMoi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-20T11:15:07.303+0000) > > This is so true , I think players actually tryhard in normals more than Flex , I see them picking champs of mastries 5 and above while in flex they pick champs of 0 pts XD , I mean wtf lol . > > the only way is just to play with premades to climb. champion mastery means nothing
: "Ranked Flex = Normal Game" !?
I do that too. If you want to tryhard go play soloq. If you want to climb in flex play with premades. FLex=4fun ranked/normal draft. That's how it is
Lari (EUNE)
: %%% is misunderstood
The 4th %%% is only done in Alabama though
: Another patch out and the game still freezes
Same here, but it freezes randomly. Only after patch 9.5. I have to re-start my PC every time
Seph80 (EUNE)
: Nordic organization (teams) also other may join
Dude you should definitely create a discord server, that would be much easier than creating a website. If you do I'll join and maybe help you out a bit. You got me interested.
Rioter Comments
Arthymst (EUNE)
: Noticeable delay and high ping during the game
Same here, both on euw and eune. Ping went up by 40 and it's unstable
Rioter Comments
: Its not a Windows problem its only in League of Legends... I experience the same thing , I have ping spikes going for stable 70 which is fine for me to 300ms for like 4 seconds and die straight away because you cant move. It's not Windows update problem because I have a stable net connection and other games works just fine. I hope it get fixed I haven't played Ranked for like a week because I cant play like that, and I am addicted so please fix it Riot :( .
> [{quoted}](name=ObskuriosGame,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=J1cNFfPq,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-03-02T15:05:30.947+0000) > > Its not a Windows problem its only in League of Legends... > I experience the same thing , I have ping spikes going for stable 70 which is fine for me to 300ms for like 4 seconds and die straight away because you cant move. > It's not Windows update problem because I have a stable net connection and other games works just fine. > I hope it get fixed I haven't played Ranked for like a week because I cant play like that, and I am addicted so please fix it Riot :( . funny how it fixed itself for a few days and nor i have ping issues again
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: it's not since patch 9.4 but since last windows update. it seems to cause some issues in network adapters. the windows update landed 2 days after riot patch landed.
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=J1cNFfPq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-23T22:46:37.497+0000) > > it's not since patch 9.4 but since last windows update. it seems to cause some issues in network adapters. the windows update landed 2 days after riot patch landed. That might actually have caused it, didn't come to think about that. In either case I'm relieved that I'm not the only one who suddenly got issues. Hopefully it gets fixed soon
adonBiceps (EUNE)
: Nah theres no way thats on us, i have a fiber connection with 100 up and down , its definetely the game
> [{quoted}](name=adonBiceps,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=LkazuY7K,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T22:19:42.292+0000) > > Nah theres no way thats on us, i have a fiber connection with 100 up and down , its definetely the game yeah, I'm using ethernet. Something is definitely wrong, it just seems like not so many people are having this problem so I wasn't sure if it's the Riot servers's issue
adonBiceps (EUNE)
: High ping for no reason?
Same here buddy, but on EUW. I posted about it 10 minutes ago. Basically my ping has been 41 for over a year but a few days ago it went up to about 80 and it's pretty unstable too. I checked and I don't have any programs running in the background, so either we got these issues because of patch 9.4 or then something is just wrong with my cable or something
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Normal Draft should show the highest rank you got, which is Plat as you say. In Flex it will show your Flex border. If you were Plat in Flex, and Gold in Solo, it should still show the Plat border in Normals. Are you certain it was a Normal Draft and not Flex?
> [{quoted}](name=Tenchuu Khan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZPP4kh9A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-01-15T09:35:39.160+0000) > > Normal Draft should show the highest rank you got, which is Plat as you say. > In Flex it will show your Flex border. > > If you were Plat in Flex, and Gold in Solo, it should still show the Plat border in Normals. > > > Are you certain it was a Normal Draft and not Flex? I am plat in soloq and I'm sure that it was a draft game where it showed that i had a gold border and it still does. I did some research and apparently it's a bug that came in patch 9.1, but I'm not 100% sure: Btw it says in my profile that my highest rank last season was gold 4, which was my flex rank. So the client ignores my soloq rank for some reason. Hopefully riot fixes it soon
PoroChan (EUW)
: Flex and Solo/Duo show different borders each.
> [{quoted}](name=PoroChan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZPP4kh9A,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-14T20:21:48.181+0000) > > Flex and Solo/Duo show different borders each. What I'm trying to say is that when I'm playing normal draft it doesn't show my solo/duo border for some reason. I also ge t this bug in blind pick
Rioter Comments
Restalious (EUNE)
: Greetings, 8.23 will be out next week, so I am guessing Wednesday or Thursday.
> [{quoted}](name=Llama Bell,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zzshxmxP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-17T08:37:59.087+0000) > > Greetings, > > 8.23 will be out next week, so I am guessing Wednesday or Thursday. is that when we get the end of season rewards?
: Clash on Sunday... at 20:35...? (Y'know Riot, People work or go to school on monday...)
21.35 for me, Rito are really trolling us. I need to wake up 5.30 on Monday morning
Chanpurü (EUW)
: searching for a team
Are you looking for a clash team?
: Where are u From?
> [{quoted}](name=corinnamelanie,realm=EUW,application-id=XkTi8002,discussion-id=qJIho8U7,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-30T13:12:59.002+0000) > > Where are u From? Finland, but I'm half Finnish and half Swedish. Why are you wondering?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Hey guys, Please submit a ticket to Player Support and we will be more than happy to assist you further. We apologize for the inconvenience created and we highly appreciate your patience and understanding. {{champion:91}}
> [{quoted}](name=DragonslayerVash,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=xHfEulaj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-01T15:30:32.422+0000) > > Hey guys, > > Please submit a ticket to Player Support and we will be more than happy to assist you further. > > We apologize for the inconvenience created and we highly appreciate your patience and understanding. > > {{champion:91}} already did, no reply
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 1. {{champion:142}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:76}}
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=AKbkQZyu,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-14T16:24:13.771+0000) > > 1. {{champion:142}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:163}} {{champion:134}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:13}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:516}} {{champion:429}} {{champion:3}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:268}} {{champion:136}} {{champion:76}} galio is kinda hard tho, you should at least have recommended zed
Show more

69Volts

Level 290 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion