Folcrow (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=WnLEJeLH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-03-01T14:35:01.680+0000) > Trash ISP. > Change your ISP. The thing is, I live in Madeira, an island in the middle of the ocean and my ISP is the best in Portugal (NOS), now about our network, we use marine cables (super long underwater cables) to connect our networks with the rest of the world out there. And they are relatively super fast. But like I said even with our worst ISP I managed to get 58 ms with a crappy 8 mbit speed, while I get super lag spikes with our best ISP, so I don't know if it's either a network problem thing or the servers are having problems. Because last I checked I had small irregular lag spikes with the old ISP that started around january, which I didn't have for over 3 years. Now that I have a better ISP I have ocasional super lag spikes and in some cases I get disconnected, with 73~75 ms. I even tried this https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3fpw3c/lag_spikes_packet_loss_fix/ and to no avail.
While NOS might be (?) the best ISP in the mainland, it's far from being the best in Madeira. Reason for that is that the submarine cables (2) are both owned by MEO (previously PT) and roughly only 15% of it's bandwidth is rented to NOS (that has the biggest client base in the island). Also, MEO has fiber all the way into the clients house, while NOS only has until the distribution boxes and coaxial into the clients houses. Not bashing, i'm also a NOS client.
Folcrow (EUW)
: Network Lag Spikes
I'm also from Madeira and i'm having the exact same issue. ISP: NOS Madeira
Rend (EUNE)
: 70ms lag spikes
Having the same issue. Started a couple of days ago, hits most in early night hours. Nice constant ping (72ms) but every minute (or less) i get a huge spike. Only happening in league of legends, in other games my internet connection is fine.
: i do some coaching. i just had a quick glance at your game, and made a small summary of its problems.. some points about the games i saw. i saw a fiddlestick game, where it takes you ages to hit level 6, meanwhile you also dont gank. very inefficient pathing and you are actually correct the game has changed in some sense for jungle. you could get away with this slightly more before but not now, ill explain it below a little. In most of the games you lose, the enemy jungler is twice your score and ganked well before level 6 multiple times. this is not surprising given the new Jungle smite changes that allow a champion to heal on each smite, furthermore there is also the plants that heal junglers and also the XP gain from a quick Red buff + krugs path that you do not use, because as fiddlesticks you start blue. the enemy has alot of sustain to keep ganking, while he remains near ''even'' in farm vs you.. so now hes ahead in kills and not behind in farm.. that is a problem. inshort due to multiple reasons, your time spent in jungle is very ineffective. you have to either outfarm or outgank the opponent.. you cannot fail in both regards.. preferably win in both to be a good jungler. carrying low elo is easier when you litterally ''play their lane for them'' and this means very early ganks that screw the lane up for the opponent and continued map pressure that leads to towers that creates a tower gold lead. Second strategy that fiddlesticks could use is to powerfarm level 6 quickly and do full clears of the jungle efficiently and quickly, but this strategy is very risky as it exposes your team to multiple ganks, due to the new meta. but seeing your last game, you weren't able to do a full clear at all, you hit a wall at raptors.. because your pathing was wrong. you started raptors after blue bluff, this is basically the worst path you could have taken and wasted alot of time etc. aka watch fiddlestick mains on twitch, learn jungle pathings so that you can clear better and hit level 6 faster. Try to gank pre-6, if you see lanes that are overextended.. dont afk farm leaving all chances go. some easy ganks can make you hit your level 6 even faster. also it helps your team float. also never lose in both farm and ganks at the same time... it literally means a player is afk. if the enemy is ganking more then you.. how can he also be near ''even'' in farm ? even the enemy taxing lanes doesn't explain how inefficient the time spent is then.
wow, thanks for the insight. definetly going to try and watch some videos on the new jungle, as it feels i'm underperfoming quite a lot compared to previous jungle.
: The placement matches of Flex are indeed a mess with people from all ranges of ranks. But once you are placed in a division it's all good because you only fight people of your range in skill. So if you are in bronze is all bad players VS bad players. If your team feeds 10 kills in laning phase thats just bad luck and there is nothing you can do about it. A good tactic is to take Mid or Jungle and help other lanes a lot and gank. BUT if all your team is feeding non stop there is NOTHING you can do about it. It's "gg surrender"
I'm not sure i'm in placements (?), i'm just same division i was before, gold 5. Also, i'm not playing Flex, i'm using Ranked Solo/duo. What's really the difference? I'm also not using the new client yet. I know the drill, i climbed myself out of bronze in the past, i try to take roles where i feel i can have an impact (or at least not compromising the team) but right now, nothing does the trick. My teams just keep getting wrecked. Just did 2 ranked with a friend of mine, we both managed to keep a positive kda, in the second i did managed to carry a little, but other lanes were just stomped (bot lane 8/16 , 3/12 for example). I've even tried taking support, i thought to myself that if i'm taking relevant roles with champions that are no longer working/viable, maybe i should let other players take them. Didn't work either. I'll just give ranked a rest for a couple of days or weeks, and get back to it when the placements start.
Rioter Comments
Irrsinn (EUW)
: Thing is we had mutes all the way. Know what that did? Nothing for the worst people - those that now get perma bans. They were colllecting thousends of chat restricted games and would wear them like badges. They would still insult and if they had no messages left a lot started to feed and troll. Why does Riot have the whole behaviour thingy? Because flamers cost them players and leaving players cost them money. If you try to bash the system at least get your facts straight.
I think you're missing the point. Chat restriction still allow players to use the chat (1 message for x time). What the OP is saying is to replace the permanent ban with permanent chat ban. Which is a more effective solution than perma banning. Players would be allowed to keep their accounts (time * money invested) but they wouldn't be able to write anything during the game. +1
: Quitting League - its not just toxic players who are the problem (Big Topic)
I would have to agree with the cycle part: toxic players get perma banned, create a new account, and keep the same behaviour (know this from close friends who are currently in this cycle, they simply wont change). Applying a perma chat restriction would actually end being more positive. The restricted players wouldn't create a new account (too much time and money invested) and they wouldn't be able to flame anyone. Thus solving a problem in a more effective way. Another solution would be to perma ban throught hardware ID.
Craey (EUNE)
: Will i get banned if i change my name to QQ12598734
You should avoid using too many numbers in your nickname.
Mosómacska (EUNE)
: When you have toxic friends
I strongly urge you to get your laptop cleaned up by a neutral 3rd party (trustfull friend, company, service), regain control over all your accounts (change the passwords of everything: emails, social accounts, games, etecetera), don't forget to check the recovery information on those same accounts. You said you changed them once but he regained access to them, either he has a keylogger on your laptop or he's lurking right behind you when you enter your information. I don't know in which terms you two are living together, but if we're talking in a separate bedroom situation, get your door lock changed and cut him off his bullshit. That little i've read in this thread would be more than enough to break his face, you live with someone that has and wants control over you, and you need to gain some self-respect and dignity.
: "tilt", the new excuse for newbies and losers.
The trick is, a tilted player never admits he's tilted.
mulalha (EUW)
: Help people portuguese for riot put portuguese lenguage in euw server
Well written! Can't say the same about the topic though. PS: PORTUGAL CARALHO!
: Don't play League when you are drunk or on drugs PLEASE
I know right. It's like this kid crashed his car into another car and killed a mother and her two kids. DON'T DRIVE IF YOU ARE DRUNK!
: "banning their accounts", so they make new accounts lesson learned to not buy RP anymore and continue to flame? You really need a better argument on how to fix the flaming issue than this. Complaining gets us nowhere, suggestions is what we need. And after Riot started banning people it only got worse, I rather deal with somebody who talks trash for 1-10 senteces a game than somebody who makes a new account and is capable to talk trash the entire game. Not to forget that if they make a new account our new league players will have to deal with them, not only will they get "rekt" due them having higher experience they will also be trash talked. So lets our more experienced deal with them and let Riot find a better solution.
Easily fixed if Permabans were issued all over their hardware ids. That would give a brand new meaning to Permanently Banned. Right now permanently ban means: banned until you make a new account. With this new system it woudl mean: banned until you get yourself a brand new computer. PROFIT! They could team up with hardware selling companies and send the banned player an advertisement flyer attached to the ban email :D
zBatista (EUW)
: If your issue gets resolved can you let me know I have the exact issue you do.
Don't get your hopes high, if it was caused by either hacked account or previously used MKJogo, RIOT wont lift the ban.
AyyJordan (EUW)
: I changed password and associated email on the account. I have not been hacked since and there are no random matches appearing on my op.gg page.
Yeah, reason is probably THAT or the MKJOGO you had installed on your computer.
: My only problem with dynamic queue is it feels really unfair
The feeling is REAL. DynQ supporters have tried to debunk this using sprinkles and fairy dust. DynQ destroyed: • **Normals**: they took the little competitiveness it still had. Nowadays, everyone prefers to jump into ranked. • **Ranked Teams**: you no longer can have your organized team competing vs other organized teams. • **Individual Rank**: The rank has currently little meaning regarding individual performance, even though it is individual, it reflects a variety of factors: how good your premade is, how lucky you are as a solo of not getting premade teams. **Why is it unbalanced?** _Premade Teams_ are usually organized. Play together for a long time. Have mechanics and synergies that a team of solos can't possible have. Let's not forget, most of them communicate using voice. An unskilled player now has the possibility of teaming up with a more skilled team and reach a elo that he would hardly ever reach in SoloQ. Thus, the rank is not longer his individual skill at the moment, but the overall balance of the team he plays with. **Why did DynQ Happened?** Groups of players wanted to play ranked together. But creating a team, composing its rooster. Keeping players motivated for practices and training, isn't an easy task. These groups wanted a more casual ranked experience, without the fuss of having to keep their team together. When they did create teams and jumped into ranked teams, they quickly realized how well organized most of these teams are, when they end up in Bronze they give up on the team. Overall, they turned ranked more casual and less competitive. Normals, that were casual, are nowadays training grounds where the odds of finding a decent balanced game experience quite little. **How are they trying to fix it?** They want to tweak the matchmaking for Premade Teams so that if they are matched up against a team of solos, the skill level of these solos and slightly higher than theirs. • This could be an interesting solution if we had an utopic community. Odds are, that slight advantage might not be enough. OR the premade teams will get crushed and then start complaining of this new problem. • The waiting time for a new game is already considerable (specially in high elos), in order for the system to find matches in this scenario will take more time. **How i feel they should fix it? (personal opinion)** Bring back SoloQ and Teams Ranked. Keep Role Selection. If players want so bad to play with their friends, then create a team. It's not easy, it's hard work, but they need to learn that if they want to play competitively, they need to invest themselves in the game and in their teams.
AyyJordan (EUW)
: I don't have anything that could interfere with League and its client.
> No. My friend used to use it and told me to get it. Downloaded it but never actually opened it. Uninstalled it during a disk cleanup. MKJogo is probably the reason. That and your account being hacked(?) in the past.
AyyJordan (EUW)
: I was hacked before in reference to Q2/A2. They only played one match and it was like 4 months ago. If they did use a script, why did they decide to ban me now?
> If they did use a script, why did they decide to ban me now? Because bans come in waves (though the last wave was recently (?) if i'm not mistaken). Constantly checking their server logs for these 'exploits' would hog the servers resources. So they do it in waves to maintain server stability. > I was hacked before in reference to Q2/A2. They only played one match and it was like 4 months ago. How did someone hacked your account? And only played one game? How did you regain control of your account? Riot has no way of knowing that, and your account is your responsability. If you account was hacked (?) and someone used scripts in your account, odds are that is the reason for your permanent ban.
AGENDA (EUNE)
: Few facts about flamers?
Yeah, same things pop through my mind when i come across these players. One of which is a relative of mine and trying to make sense out of his logic is just ..... i don't know, impossible. Though, he's a very cool guy and very sympathetic. He just transforms when he plays, scary shit.
AyyJordan (EUW)
: I don't have anything that could interfere with League and its client.
I'm giving you the benefit of doubt, so bare with me. You should ask yourself these questions: Q1. Has anyone ever played with your account? A1. Maybe that someone had a 3rd party software that RIOT does not approve. Q2. Has anyone gained access to (or played LOL in) your computer without your presence? A2. Maybe that someone installed a 3rd party software that RIOT does not approve. Q3. Have you ever logged in on someone else's computer? (Friend, School, Lan/Cafe) A3. Maybe that computer has a 3rd party software that RIOT does not approve. Q4. Have you ever messed with the client files? A4. That's a no-go for RIOT. You need to have a closer look at what you have installed on your computer, some people install apps they see on the internet that "promise" lower lags, better game experience, yadayada. Some of those applications are created with the purpose to inject malware into your computer, it could be interfering with the client. If you're 100% sure, that you have NEVER used such software, that it could never been used on your account: I suggest you do a list of all the less-known applications you have installed on your computer, and try contacting RIOT again. Maybe, there's something you're using that might be interfering with the client that they are not aware.
AyyJordan (EUW)
: Account is permabanned for third-party applications that I don't have?
> Did not own software that could gain an advantage over others But did you own any software that interacts with the client, even if it could not give you advantage over others?
MADxELF (EUW)
: The lesson you learn from a perma ban.
It's actually a good rant, nice to see you're able to to an introspection and identify what went wrong. I trully hope you've created a new account and kept playing. Add me someday if you want to play.
Eyleah (EUW)
: Doing research on League of Legends' community !
You should create a form (Google does that nicely) and ask players to respond to studied predetermined questions. Adds more value to the samples you're looking to get from the community.
JakiStow (EUW)
: Here is why Dynamic Queue is OBJECTIVELY a better choice than Solo Queue
Let me start by saying that i personally didn't find your rant** objective**. You compared both Queues, pinpointed their overall purpose and pretty much said: _League of Legends is a Multiplayer game THEREFORE: DynamicQ is good, because it favours 'Teams'_ Which would be correct if SoloQ was a 1on1 ladder. It wasn't. If i compare the 'favors' and 'cons' in your arguments: _Dynamic Q favors groups of players, because it allows any group of any number of players to play the type of game they want (Normal or Ranked)._ _Solo Q favors solo players, because they are often matched together, which allows for an accurate individual performance evaluation._ Changes in PROS: removing **accuracy** and replace it with the flexibility in **team size** is better? You could play with groups of friends in the past: 1. In normals: no restrictions. 2. In ranked: máx 2 players 3. In team ranked: min 5 players. What they did, from my perspective, was an 'upgrade' to normals, giving them ranked elo. Normals nowadays are losing their meaning, becoming training grounds or trolling grounds, in some cases. While in previous Queue, your rank was tested in a balanced environment, where most of the players in game, didn't knew each other. The mechanics and sinergies would have to come out during the game, teams benifit from adaptable and highly skilled players that would be able to adjust their gameplay on the go in favor of the team. The rank was an individual score in a multiplayer environment. Ranked teams had also it's purpose, you had the possibility to create a certain number of teams with its rooster and compete with other premade teams. You and your peers had to create your own tactics and develop mechanics and sinergies in order to compete with other teams. What happened was, a lot of players weren't able to create those teams. It wasn't easy to gather a group of 5 players and have them commited to the team. They would have to get together often to play and practice. They had to deal with inside clashes, lack of champion/role diversity. They had to deal with getting beated hard in ranked teams, because the other team was much more organized. These players wanted a more 'casual' ranked experience. They wanted to keep playing normals, but with RANK added to it. So in the end, the casual players won over the commited players. Nowadays, they're both mixed. In one side you can have a 5 player premade, communicating throught team-speak with precise timed game plays. On the other side, you can have groups of 2 and a solo player. Doesn't matter how much you try to objectively focus in the overall purpose of each Queue, right now, the solo player has more chances to be in disadvantage in a game. So, currently, your rank score isn't your individual ability to play in an anonymous team. It's a mix of several factors, in some cases, a players rank is HIS premade team ability to win games. This is why people are arguing over Dynamic Q. They are actually arguing for the lack of** 'objectivity'** in the current rank ladder.
JakiStow (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wNaeulEz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-06-21T13:11:11.850+0000) > > I could kiss you for writing this. For now, just accept this digital hug. _hug_ > > It really annoys me that so many players take such extremist positions about everything and seem to think something is either perfect or the worst thing ever. > Dynamic queue has various advantages and it's stupid to deny them. But it also has some disadvantages and it's equally stupid to deny those. > > Overall Dynamic Queue is a good thing and it will become better over time when Riot improves the flaws DynQ currently definitely still has. Aaaah, a smart person on the Boards, finally ^^
If they agree, they are smart. If they disagree, they are [___________]? <- Fill the blank space.
Perilum (EUW)
: Your local network IP doesn't have to change (192.268.X.Y). Your public address change. Static addresses for IPv4 costs multiple hundred thousand $/€ and are rare. Cable companies mostly use IPv6, which is nearly unlimited, but also changes, when the router restarts. For DSL connections you get every 24h a timeout from your provider to don't camp IPs. Cable provider don't do that usually.
My ISP (in an island) doesn't change our ip very often. I don't check it very often, but i have 4 ipcams in 4 different locations, and while i'm using a dns on their local routers, i still have the ip adress and it's still the same. Been at least 2 months without changing the IP adress.
: You're painting a pretty black and white scenario here. What about a joke that falls in a more grey area? Should you be fired simply because it offends your co-worker, regardless of how offensive the joke actually was?
Preciselly, for me, it comes down to common sense. Problem is, not everyone has it.
OzX (EUW)
: Well if a joke offends you, it's your problem. And I doubt anyone would get fired for a joke. It would actually be considered as an abusive lay-off and the company would have to pay a fee. Assuming it was indeed a joke and not a disguised way to openly insult someone.
Depends on the joke. If it's a racist joke, the company might have ground to lay you off without compensation.
: Now that was a bit offensive, example.
: > [{quoted}](name=74261700027,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UyjEr3VA,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2016-06-20T17:55:06.636+0000) > > The game client by default does not display that information and depriving the second party websites from its api would be a mistake. > You would have much more players complaining for the lack of that information, than players such as yourself. > I use lolnexus as a tool to give me an overview of both team. Being able to identify the most dangerours enemy lane allows me to strategically shut down that lane (if possible). It also allows me to identify our most possible weakest player, and try to give him more support. > > Players using that information to tilt others isn&#x27;t a novelty and has been part of the issue when it refers to toxicity. > For example, players will call you bronze if you underperform, even without knowing your elo. > Another example, players such as yourself will know that player has a high ranked elo but is performing rather strangely, and you choose to tilt him instead of leaving him be. > > I honestly believe that are far greater issues with the game nowadays, which in my opinion are: the current dynamic queue and the steeper difference in champions balance nowadays. > > Anything regarding toxicity and in-game player behaviour isn&#x27;t an in-game issue from my point of view. It&#x27;s a matter of social/mass behaviour, you can&#x27;t control others, no matter how much you want. You can tell them what to do, how to play, what to buy, but it&#x27;s their choice howto react to that. Never had people call me bronze if I play bad, barely had people call me higher rank when I play good. + Its all perspective, For a new player I might seem like a pro, but to a pro I seem like an absolute idiot.
Well, then, that makes things simple: stop using lolnexus to check other players ranks: fixed!
OzX (EUW)
: Because being offended automatically makes you right, right?
Depends on what offends you. Common sense, ever heard of it?
: > [{quoted}](name=74261700027,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UyjEr3VA,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-06-20T01:52:34.867+0000) > > Something wrong in your rant: > • There is just no way you can play with a Plat 1 if you&#x27;re a Silver 5. (EDIT: Ok, this was in normal) > • Constantly telling someone they&#x27;re building wrong and implying a different build is actually harassment. How would you like if i kept telling you you&#x27;re build is &#x27;WTF&#x27; and you should do how i say? PLUS: normals are the place to try new things. Better here than in ranked, wouldn&#x27;t you agree? > • Saying they&#x27;re Nazis doesn&#x27;t help your rant, does it? > • The game doesn&#x27;t show any rank. You can check it via second-party websites, but not in-game. Your suggestion is by default a falacy. 1. I only said it once, it was not working at all, if its a build that works I got no problem with it, if its a build that doesnt work and will most likely lose us the game I will suggest a different build to be more effective. 2. Best example I could think of and one of the most clear ones. 3. How is it a fallacy, the game provides the base for those websites to work, people who are like the jhin I named use those websites because the game provides the base for it.
The game client by default does not display that information and depriving the second party websites from its api would be a mistake. You would have much more players complaining for the lack of that information, than players such as yourself. I use lolnexus as a tool to give me an overview of both team. Being able to identify the most dangerours enemy lane allows me to strategically shut down that lane (if possible). It also allows me to identify our most possible weakest player, and try to give him more support. Players using that information to tilt others isn't a novelty and has been part of the issue when it refers to toxicity. For example, players will call you bronze if you underperform, even without knowing your elo. Another example, players such as yourself will know that player has a high ranked elo but is performing rather strangely, and you choose to tilt him instead of leaving him be. I honestly believe that are far greater issues with the game nowadays, which in my opinion are: the current dynamic queue and the steeper difference in champions balance nowadays. Anything regarding toxicity and in-game player behaviour isn't an in-game issue from my point of view. It's a matter of social/mass behaviour, you can't control others, no matter how much you want. You can tell them what to do, how to play, what to buy, but it's their choice howto react to that.
: The problem with ranked (And possible a downvoted to hell thread)
Something wrong in your rant: • There is just no way you can play with a Plat 1 if you're a Silver 5. (EDIT: Ok, this was in normal) • Constantly telling someone they're building wrong and implying a different build is actually harassment. How would you like if i kept telling you you're build is 'WTF' and you should do how i say? PLUS: normals are the place to try new things. Better here than in ranked, wouldn't you agree? • Saying they're Nazis doesn't help your rant, does it? • The game doesn't show any rank. You can check it via second-party websites, but not in-game. Your suggestion is by default a falacy.
kajtek220 (EUNE)
: I got 14 day suspension -...
Soraka can be one of the most OP supports atm under the right circumstances.
: RIOT do you even ban people?
These boards are hilarious. Open a thread, content is something along the lines "omg riot, why do you ban everyone for no reason, everyone being banned so unfair" couple minutes later Open a different thread: "RITO DO YOU EVEN BAN PEOPLE?" xD
Northface (EUW)
: What did i get Permanently Banned for?
Gotta say, first log i read here that doesn't strike to me as a strong reason for ban.
: not if you get reported for legit nothing by premades. would be nice to have there so you can tell the support & report back.
: Firstly, your entrance sentence is trying to demean me as a person, its highly idiotic since this is the web, you can say things without actually trying to act like your better you know. just because your behind a screen at home safe and sounds doesnt mean you are not talking to another person. Secondly. overwatch is unique since its a mix of fps and moba. But in the end it much more like an fps overall. Tell me how many people get permabanned or banned at all in fps games? I mean i have played all the call of duties online and all the battlefields too. never got a ban or even heard of someone getting a ban. so your statement is truly not clever to me
I can tell you that the latest wave ban on scripters/hackers/cheaters was using hardware ID, meaning that you can't play again on that computer. A banned player has even bought 5 other keys and tried switching pieces of hardware, but he kept banning new keys. Odds are, they log your entire system and you're better off buying yourself a new computer than playing that game again. Regarding toxic behaviour, i can assure you by experience, Blizzard is probably a bit harsher when it comes to discipline their player base. You shouldnt compare Riot and Blizzard to Counter Strike, Battlefield or whatever. As someone that's been through most of them, and even recently indie games (rush, h1z1, ark) i can tell you, those games are infested with trollers, hackers, cheaters and toxic players. Considering to have fun in any of those games in a public server is a complete waste of sanity and decent quality time. That being said, i strongly suggest you go into overwatch and do the same experience. After you get your 40€ (or more) account permanently banned, i suggest you go back to Battlefield with the other peers of your kind. Good riddance!
: Riot should add a ping to signal "Push this lane"
I just use the normal ping "drawing" a path on that lane until the turret. Ping, Ping, PIng, Target Turret. Everyone gets it.
Red Luci (EUW)
: Yesterday, I got permabanned
Another case of • previously banned player and created a new account; • smurf player that thinks everyone should be pro at low tiers; Looking at your account history and stats it's quite obvious you're not a new player with new accounty. So you're either a smurf or a banned player. If you are a smurf, you should consider that when building up your account, until you reach your true ELO you'll have to play with the rest of us, that aren't so skilled. That does not give you the right to be a prick with those players, and i'm glad the system is banning smurfs that are toxic. If you're a previously banned player, this only shows that you haven't reformed yet and the system is trully doing its job, since it got you banned again. Been playing a lot of players like yourself in my low level account, and it gives me great pleasure when i receive the noticed informing me that player was punished after i report him. My advise to you, stop playing this game. It punishes toxic players like yourself. Go try something else, you'll be doing us all a favour.
arialo2002 (EUNE)
: What I think about Perma-Ban
Interesting. Everyday new threads appear with one of two topics: - Too many toxic players, system doesn't work / is too forgiving. - Too many banned players, system doesn't work / is too harsh. Why are you scared that you will be banned? Do you have a toxic behaviour in game that leads other players to report you? If you play by the rules you shouldn't really worry about this. Been playing since S2 with 5k+ games over several accounts and never got banned.
: > [{quoted}](name=74261700027,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ryqnoAMa,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-17T20:27:23.294+0000) > > Why do you think there are few genuinely good players? > And if they weren&#x27;t toxic before, why should they be now? > I&#x27;m curious to see your point. Believe this or not, i do not purposely join games to flame my team. Sure some might but i and i think alot of others just wanna play and win. Problem with that is that some people out there "casuals" just wanna play for fun, which again, is perfectly fine. Just not in Ranked, that is a competitive ladder, where winning and losing means something, not just for you, but for your entire team. People playing badly, or purposely making mistakes which during Ranked you shouldnt really see, for example; "enemy team is MIA and someone on the team invades or blind checks", now clearly not pointing out this was a mistake and why isn't productive, if he/she knew it wasnt a good idea then they wouldnt have done it in the first place. Highlighting errors on your team to me is vital. The way people go about it is also vital. Im not saying everyone on team should just shout noob or idiot at this person, but they should expect something in response. The state of the community now is that you cannot do this in any way shape or form, so bad players and mistakes repeat over and over, back in seasons 1-4 you rarely saw such mistakes in Ranked, because the level of player was much better and those playing wanted to win. Where as now, its full of casuals who are dragging the playerbase down. The reason people end up being toxic for the most part is because Riot and this community are for lack of a better word "%%%%% whipped" people think anyone saying anything negative should be punished, and i dont think that is the case. Back through seasons 1-4 LOL didnt have the reputation of most toxic community, thats only happened within the last 2 seasons, at least to the wide spread scale. > Player 2 did a mistake. We all do mistakes, and it doesn&#x27;t help us when someone on our team immediatly fires &quot;you noob, you idiot&quot;. > If i were player 1, i&#x27;ll probably ignore what happen and expect him to improve during the game, because we need him to win. > If it keeps happening, i&#x27;ll probably ask him to avoid invading enemy jungle, play safer or to stay with the rest of the team. > If player ignores them, i&#x27;ll just ignore him for the rest of the game, and hope for the best. > > Tilting the player that did the mistake will only harm my chances to win the game. > > Depends on: how did you ask him that? Did you start by calling him noob, and ended with calling him idiot? > If that was the case, you deserved the report. If you said nothing wrong, the report wont do you any harm. Normally i would have raged and flame that person, however this time i chose the alternative path, and explained what he should have done and that running into the enemy bases direction was only gonna end with him dying, if he ran to me there was a chance he would survive, i immediately got shouted at with this "whats saying that going to help? you are just toxic" to which i replied with "he made a mistake, he can either ignore me or learn from it" and again to which i got "toxic as fuck". If people's mistakes arent highlighted, then how can they improve? > You said you play LoL since Season 1, obviously not in this account, but i&#x27;ll take your word for it. > In my personal experience since Season 2, and across several accounts, i feel that the toxic players i cross with in my games have decreased. I got banned on a couple of accounts. > I know this because: > > I have had bad days and failed hard in couple of games: the team was obviously upset, but didn&#x27;t raged me nonstop (as some permabanned players posted in the boards everyday). I explained i was having a bad game, and we carried on. > This is fine, and if players who made mistakes said something along those lines, id not have a single problem. However in the last 2 Seasons what you find is that people immediately blame others for mistakes which are theres, and i wont sit there and take it, i'll fight my corner. I've seen some of my recent report cards, and they are honestly nothing, not what i would class as toxic, flaming between each other? sure but nothing toxic. Problem is Riot cuts what my team says out, and when you see my messages alone sure they look toxic as shit, just like anyone caught on TV or a sound clip can be made to sound like they support hitler if what they say is taken out of its context. > I&#x27;ve had recently a game where our top laner Darius was 0/12/2 by mid-game. Literally, no one in our team, said a word. We were so focused in the game. An enemy player asked &quot;is darius trolling?&quot;, our support replied &quot;nah, he&#x27;s just a terribly bad player&quot;, to which darius replied &quot;what he said&quot;. We asked him to stick with us at all time, we were down 2 inibs, somehow managed to win the game. Positive atitude helped us here. > Or you just carried a bad player who was trolling, against a team who werent that good. Sure there are exceptions where you can win games with positive attitudes and 4v5 but its rare, its the exception not the rule. > If we started flaming darius, he would tilt and wouldn&#x27;t listen to us if we asked him to stay with us. We would be fighting 4v5 and probably lost the game. Of course i&#x27;m not saying this is possible in every game, it&#x27;s just an example of what sort of community i&#x27;m used to play with. > He was already tilted by going 0-12 in the first place, and this is my arguement. He had a bad time in lane, but his response to that was keep dying? 0-12 is pretty drastic, ive had bad games but never that bad, i get to 4-5 deaths then i turtle and focus on farm for late. > BUT, i&#x27;ll give you this, i have a low elo account, and that&#x27;s where i find most toxic players, afkers, trollers. But i don&#x27;t care, i wont even bother in typing whatever. I&#x27;ll just get through the game and report them. Few days later, i&#x27;ll receive a nice notice from riot informing me that a player was punished. I report anyone who plays like garbage, and not just bad i mean garbage to the point of intentional feeding, people who refuse to group etc, and also those who flame in game. Not once have i receieved a message from Riot, only to tell me im punished for behaviour. Now 9/10 in games where im flaming or what is considered flaming my team are doing the exact same thing to me, they report me, i report them, i get punished, they do not. How can Riot justify a ban on me but not others doing the exact same thing? purely based on amount of reports? if thats the case then anyone solo queuing will get fucked over by premades who will just report cos one of their buddies did.
> I report anyone who plays like garbage, and not just bad i mean garbage to the point of intentional feeding, people who refuse to group etc, and also those who flame in game. You should go easy on them, also, if you report them every game, your reports have little value to riot, so eventually, they'll ignore them. > Or you just carried a bad player who was trolling, against a team who werent that good. Sure there are exceptions where you can win games with positive attitudes and 4v5 but its rare, its the exception not the rule. Up to that point our team was struggling, 2 inibs down. Darius didn't know better, so we asked him to stick with us and participate in team fights (he would throw his ulti on a champ with full hp, if you know what i mean :D) but eventually we managed to win the game thanks to our vayne pentakilling everyone. I know it's an exception, 9 out of 10, we would lose. > The state of the community now is that you cannot do this in any way shape or form, so bad players and mistakes repeat over and over, back in seasons 1-4 you rarely saw such mistakes in Ranked, because the level of player was much better and those playing wanted to win. Where as now, its full of casuals who are dragging the playerbase down. You pointed out there are more "casuals" playing ranked nowadays, i would have to agree with that. Specially with the new DynamicQ, i think people just don't play normals as much as they did in the past. I've checked match histories of semi-bad players and they pretty much only play ranked. So you see this wall of red written 'DEFEAT' and a couple of green victories in the middle. I would have to agree with you that ranked doesn't feel the same as it did back in S2/S3. Maybe the reason you keep having such bad experience in your games, is due to the fact that you're always starting from zero (after your account gets banned). And from the experience i'm having in my latest account, low levels can be extremely annoying for someone who doesn't deal well with that certain type of players. But eventually, as you reach 30 and get your rank elo things eventually improve. My suggestion is to maybe take the game a little less seriously, i know, i don't like losing either. But i honestly can't take a game too seriously anymore, been there, done that. For me, personally, being able to play my best while taking things casually (don't hate me for saying this) allows me to enjoy the games without letting those bad players/toxic players/trollers ruin it for me.
: Season 6-Bans,Trolls,AFKs,Flamers,Rito
I wish to approach the Elo issue: In previous seasons, where did you usually get placed after your promos? I believe that in S6 the highest placement is Gold 1 (?). Seems a bit harsh getting placed in S1 from P4 with 9W/1L. Also, since you're playing since S1/S2 , do you feel that the skill level of your opponents has increased? Since the player base kept increasing, there are more bad players but there are also more skilled players. In this season i personally feel that the games are either an easy win or hard defeat. I also feel that the skill level for my elo has increased greatly, i find that the players i'm facing this season in my elo are much stronger than in past seasons. I'm at G5 and haven't been playing this account much. In my other account i'm climbing from S5 (S3 right now) and haven't had many trollers/afkers so far. Unskilled players: yes. Ocasional flamer: yes. Trollers/Afkers/Quiters: not really. But, reason for that might be: i play 2 ranked games per day, at most. I know players that only play ranked, if i played ONLY ranked, maybe i would share your opinion. Best of luck. EDIT, PS: • Trying to comunicate with a Troll never works, hence the saying "do not feed the troll". Best way to deal with a troll is to simply ignore him and report him in the lobby. True trollers want attention and thrive from tilting other players. • Negative atitude towards unskilled player/feeder/off-meta doesn't help your team win games. You're wasting time writting instead of trying to win. They won't improve with those comments. You're most likely to throw the game right away when you start flaming. • Had situations where a player was 0/12/2 and saying things like "just stick with us" , "don't go alone" , "try to farm our jungle" and "gj" after a random kill, have a much more positive effect and can truly help our team win the game.
: It clearly doesnt work because the commuity has gotten worse from Season 1 to present, so all Riot has managed to do is piss off the few genuinely good players who didn't flame until their was something to flame about and replace it with; Player 2 does something stupid (like dies in enemy jungle after a failed counter jungle when enemy was MIA) Player 1 "You noob you died like an idiot" - correct, cos it was a dumb move. Player 2 "Im reporting you" - cos thats how he wins the arguement, he knows he was dumb and thinks people shouldnt be able to tell him. Those 2 continue arguing all throughout the game and that team loses. Player 2 wont get punished and will continue doing stupid shit, pissing everyone off. --- I actually got reported for asking my own jungler why he didnt run to me when he got caught in the enemy jungle, i was running to meet him from base, and pinging my direction, and where to meet me. He ran in the completely opposite direction towards enemy base and into 2 more of the enemy team. My own team was saying i was toxic for asking him why he run into enemy team. That is the state of the game right now thanks to Riots "let all be nice to each other" attitude towards the game. (PS: All the above comments are in reference to Ranked Games)
> Riot has managed to do is piss off the few genuinely good players who didn't flame until their was something to flame about and replace it with Why do you think there are few genuinely good players? And if they weren't toxic before, why should they be now? I'm curious to see your point. > Player 2 does something stupid (like dies in enemy jungle after a failed counter jungle when enemy was MIA) > Player 1 "You noob you died like an idiot" - correct, cos it was a dumb move. > Those 2 continue arguing all throughout the game and that team loses. > Player 2 wont get punished and will continue doing stupid shit, pissing everyone off. Player 2 did a mistake. We all do mistakes, and it doesn't help us when someone on our team immediatly fires "you noob, you idiot". If i were player 1, i'll probably ignore what happen and expect him to improve during the game, because we need him to win. If it keeps happening, i'll probably ask him to avoid invading enemy jungle, play safer or to stay with the rest of the team. If player ignores them, i'll just ignore him for the rest of the game, and hope for the best. Tilting the player that did the mistake will only harm my chances to win the game. > I actually got reported for asking my own jungler why he didnt run to me when he got caught in the enemy jungle, i was running to meet him from base, and pinging my direction, and where to meet me. > > My own team was saying i was toxic for asking him why he run into enemy team. Depends on: how did you ask him that? Did you start by calling him noob, and ended with calling him idiot? If that was the case, you deserved the report. If you said nothing wrong, the report wont do you any harm. > That is the state of the game right now thanks to Riots "let all be nice to each other" attitude towards the game. You said you play LoL since Season 1, obviously not in this account, but i'll take your word for it. In my personal experience since Season 2, and across several accounts, i feel that the toxic players i cross with in my games have decreased. I know this because: I have had bad days and failed hard in couple of games: the team was obviously upset, but didn't raged me nonstop (as some permabanned players posted in the boards everyday). I explained i was having a bad game, and we carried on. I've had recently a game where our top laner Darius was 0/12/2 by mid-game. Literally, no one in our team, said a word. We were so focused in the game. An enemy player asked "is darius trolling?", our support replied "nah, he's just a terribly bad player", to which darius replied "what he said". We asked him to stick with us at all time, we were down 2 inibs, somehow managed to win the game. Positive atitude helped us here. If we started flaming darius, he would tilt and wouldn't listen to us if we asked him to stay with us. We would be fighting 4v5 and probably lost the game. Of course i'm not saying this is possible in every game, it's just an example of what sort of community i'm used to play with. BUT, i'll give you this, i have a low elo account, and that's where i find most toxic players, afkers, trollers. But i don't care, i wont even bother in typing whatever. I'll just get through the game and report them. Few days later, i'll receive a nice notice from riot informing me that a player was punished.
: i dont know if you have trouble reading or something like that but I NEVER SAID YOU CAN GET BANNED FROM ONE GAME
OK! I UNDERSTAND NOW! SORRY! But when you say "fighting back flamers shouldn't be punished with perma ban", it's like you're focusing in one event to explain the whole scenario that lead to the perma ban. Cheers!
: another thing: tell me the reason for the notification not popping up after every single game where you got a report. because that stuff would be damn useful
Guess it could be usefull, but i think you can know when someone is going to report you.
Perilum (EUW)
: No they can't. You get every 24h a new IP address. They only know the region. So for them, two accounts from the same REGION.
> No they can't. You get every 24h a new IP address. > They only know the region. Depends on your connection and ISP. DSL ip is changed everytime you reset your connection. My ip hasn't changed for the past year, i'm using cable.
: First of all, you never get warnings after games anymore, only the punishment straightfoward. yes, he didnt get banned for just one game, thats obvious. Misbehaviour from teammates and especially premades happens way more often than one game in one's LoL carreer. like i said before, fighting back flamers shouldnt be punished with a permanent suspension of one's account.
First of all, before your first chat restriction, you get a warning. Something on the lines of "We all can have bad days, but please, try to behave". > like i said before, fighting back flamers shouldnt be punished with a permanent suspension of one's account. Fighting back flamers is a bit subjective isn't it? You can fight back while being polite, ignoring them, reporting them. This is the right way to deal with them. Flaming and insulting back is as bad as getting flamed at. Still, A PERMANENT BAN DOESN'T COME FROM ONE SINGLE GAME. Get that inside your heads, permanent ban comes because you've manage the feat of being one hell of a toxic player for dozens of games.
Show more

74261700027

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion