Gabi0987 (EUW)
: What is Riot's plan with ZOE and the others?
https://www.change.org/p/non-zoe-players-delet-zoe {{sticker:sg-kiko}} ######Personally, I take this as a joke.
: > [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=d47MXs04,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-03-29T10:58:09.223+0000) > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > > Why why i get no response from riot everytime something gose wrong
because you're "totally on topic" on this thread maybe? :P
: Tyler1 Reformed! And Still ALPHA - A Scuffed Montage
I'm not really sure why tyler1 is your alpha, but it's ye're business.... oh well... {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
: League of Legends won't work anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=xtheannax,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=8U30HH66,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-22T13:02:05.306+0000) > > Should I try to reinstall League? That would probably be a good idea :(
: [HELP] Can't join a game
Atlas (EUNE)
: I have a dream, I want to make it a reality
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: [HELP] Can't join a game
Check your firewall/antivirus. Add exceptions for league. :)
BagsBanny (EUNE)
: i need change my username because i have memory problem
Uhm, account sharing is forbidden according to the [ToU](http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse). Anyway, why don't you create your own accout? You'll be able to choose your own username and summoner name then. :)
: School assigment about game industrie
Ïmaqtpie (EUNE)
: worth a permban?
Fedairkid (EUW)
: good behaviour is kind of the wrong term here considering what I just did. But I think i get what you mean ^^
Well, obviously not this kind of behavior. But you know, the good type of it. Like you said you kept having till now. :)
Fedairkid (EUW)
: Alright, fair enough. I don't plan on miss behaving again anyway. Just hope trolls that do way worse and then don't stand up for it also get wiped lol XD.
As long as they get reported, they're most likely to "get wiped" xD Good luck and keep up with the good behavior! {{sticker:garen-swing}}
Fedairkid (EUW)
: that would actually surprise me tbh. All things considered my behaviour (while by no means good or excusable) was pretty mild compared to what others have done in my games, and they are right back on the rift 10 minutes later. This was my first time of ever doing something like this, i would expect my account to be blocked for a day or two, but two weeks seems to be pretty hefty. Then again, riot will do what is necessary.
There's no 1 or 2 day bans. Only 14 days or permanent. If you'll get a ban, it will be the 14 days one most likely
Aco03 (EUNE)
: We are unable to log you in becouse you may be offline.
ErRaGoN (EUNE)
: My system? You mean my windows? I can't do that because my windows isn't paid so it's a genuine :/ I installed DirectX again and again, updated it and nothing
You probably should get a genuine one tho... It would actually keep you safe from a lot of hacks and cracks and stuff... It will also keep your wallet safe and your freedom safe. Lawsuits for software copyright infringements are really bad and can only go one way... :( Besides, genuine ones are a lot more stable and would probably help you not to get into situations like this...
: I know I can't be entirely sure... of course I can't... it's just discouraging because seeing the same behavior in every single game I think proves that people writing in their own language and not in english get away if not with everything, with 95% of the horrible things they say, while I got my 10 game chat restriction for being tired of being flamed and dropping a couple of F-bombs because let's face it.. I'm not Mother Teresa... Now, this is gonna sound awful, but I'm gonna translate one chat in my latest game today... the guy was greek playing top... I was mid... he died to the enemy ganking him... so he writes in Greek "F*k your dead" (meaning your dead ancestors)... I get pissed so I write him to stop cursing... he writes again in Greek "F%#k you... f%#k your mom... I'm not gonna do what you say you f%#king feeder... cancer to your mother" I get pissed off and I want to punch him at that point... but I had a recent chat restriction so I write in all chat for everyone to know what he said because it's important to bring out and uncover those people... so he says "I wish you watch everything you love die and then kill yourself.." I've had conversations like this at least 3 times a week if I play enough games... and it's the same words every time, the same behavior and I've never seen any improvement... so, either the system is not catching them or the system is not enough for these people... Well, I don't know if I'm right about this or wrong... I may very well be wrong and I know it... it just feels hopeless...
> [{quoted}](name=I will obliviate,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oVoR9bbE,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2018-02-03T11:30:19.178+0000) > > but I had a recent chat restriction so I write in all chat for everyone to know what he said because it's important to bring out and uncover those people... so he says "I wish you watch everything you love die and then kill yourself.." you probably should stop doing that because you're heading straight up to a 14-day ban or a permanent one. The system might pick it as your response to the toxic one and not as a "translation for everybody else to understand". And retaliation isn't allowed either... I know that it can be hard to do it, but just try to ignore it and report that player at the end of the game. Even write in the textbox what he was saying. And then just let the system handle it...
ErRaGoN (EUNE)
: Error installing League
Make sure your system is up to date and even so, try to re-update directx :) And then try to install the game.
idfc (EUW)
: how to find my own posts
you can click your own name. will take you to your profile here's yours: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/player/EUW/idfc
: Thanks for the answer, I read the link you sent me... honestly it's not very encouraging but we have to hope for the best... One idea I had was that everyone should have to register their first and last name in their accounts as well as their address and city they live in... and every time they use the word cancer, a 10 dollar fine would come to their home (or 10 Euro) and the money could go for the support of oncology wings in hospitals... lol... that would be hilarious if such a thing existed and all known multiplayer online video games used it... hospital would become rich in a day... the second day people would stop using the word... XD Anyway, thanks for the answer... have a good day
That's actually a great idea! But the addresses would have to be verified in some way or another. xD {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
GLurch (EUW)
: Just a disclaimer, since you're using our website: if you're not aware of it yet, some stuff there can be rather outdated. For example, report value is no longer a thing. ¯\\\_(ツ)_/¯
: So, I should flame in my own language? It's ok as long as it's not ENGLISH???
http://en.volu-eu.org/pbkb_general_user_view.php?art=17 Basically, no. The system will pick you up eventually. Sorry for your mom tho. And for all the bad experience players like that brings to you when saying that stuff. :( Just keep on reporting them.
: Skins Tab: Gifted skins retain their message.
I also think this would be a really nice addition. :D
elin990 (EUW)
: How many players are in bronze EUW server really
> How many players are in bronze EUW server really There's only one... that's me... everybody else is better. :(
: account suspended
Hi, you should have received an e-mail with the reason of your ban. If you haven't, you can always ask support here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
: I dont know about you guys, but I have actually read all the post from start to end and I can relate to that individual. Riot should have provided a reason that they don't allow him to run his tournaments. That discord also contains rioters, some emisarries and wrenchman, im part of that discord also, and I can see that the emmisaries ( some of them ) are pretty drunk on their power there. They believe they are the center of that world, so they do w/e they want when they want. Riot has treated me poorly also, not as big as on this guy, but I had a diamond account banned for not playing the "meta" and going nasus support. Nasus W is one of the best counter against any adc. I did my job, win the games, and their reason was : While you are not a toxic player, you are creating a toxic enviroment and impose a bad enviroment for your adc, therefor affecting the team's behavior. You shitting me riot? So I should go bard and feed the shit out of enemy, instead of playing a champ that I like and win the game. ONLY BECAUSE IT WOULD IMPOSE ON MY TEAM? screw you
> [{quoted}](name=TiinaLionHead,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HNQWVHQe,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-02-02T19:48:09.441+0000) > > im part of that discord also No, you're not... I have never seen you there :(
: Sharing a school computer with a fraudulent player = Riot treats you like a criminal also
> Maybe if we make this public and get many many views and comments, it might help them reconsider. Probably not...
: TL;DR so you joined a discord on which the pc is IP banned because that person got banned over on it and they do not wish to put down the ban.
I wonder what are the odds of 2 people from millions, to be living in the same building, using the same PC and aspiring to make tournamets are there... I mean alright, they can be in the same building, using the same PC and both be interested to run tournaments. But why do them on 2 different "organizations" if they can join forces to come up with better stuff? This whole post smells like a lie in my humble opinion...
Cypherous (EUW)
: Just to add, they will only send you the things YOU said in those chatlogs, you won't be able to see what other people typed which leads to those logs actually being fairly worthless
yup. well, they are the chat logs of the one that's asking for them, not for everyone else. :)
elin990 (EUW)
: How do i get a chatlog from my game?
Here you go: https://privacy.riotgames.com/en_us/data
Phnnn (EUNE)
: Need help with season rewards
Well, imo, you should hope no rioter sees this thread because account sharing/trading is against the [Terms of Service](http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse) and it's a bannable offense. :P However, if you need to change the e-mail of that account you should write to player support again and after they verified your ownership of the account, they'll change it for you. :)
Westninja (EUW)
: Bought new PC and having fps drops in League
not sure what causes it, but a good place to start troubleshooting are these 2 support articles: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005102387-Low-Frame-Rate-Lag- https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752684-Low-Frame-Rate-FPS-Troubleshooting hope that helps you. Your PC is just fine for league.
: Wasting a Forumpost spot for 3 LP {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Why do I always read your summoner name as "One guy, four pants" instead of "paths"? lol
Blitzz (EUNE)
: Do you know whats more important then getting a pentakill?
nah, I disagree... It's feeding the poros on HA. ^-^
Sciro (EUNE)
: Is there an MMR system in Normal Queues? (Draft and Blind pick)
Yup, each queue has it's own mmr system, and they don't mix among queues. So you could have a diamond mmr in ranked and silver mmr in normal draft and even bronze mmr in blind for example. :)
: If you were granted 3 wishes what would they be and why ?
Right now, my 3 wishes ate: 1. Wake up. 2. Make coffee. 3. Drink coffee. I'mma come back if they change during the day. :D
SeekerK (EUNE)
: You're welcomed to contact and check from them yourself ^.^
SeekerK (EUNE)
: The player who left probably kept trying to reconnect but was failing and the game didn't understand that. Riot is aware that this has been happening.
And now that I'm "stalking" you.... Where does this even come from? > [{quoted}](name=SeekerK,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=3YdH1YoR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-01-27T02:13:35.653+0000) > > Riot is aware that this has been happening. There's nothing in the service status... Can you see now why I challenge you? You're spreading false information...
SeekerK (EUNE)
: We both said the exact same thing about the Bugsplat.dll.. different phrasing. > Bugsplat.dll is an external file, which are files that are managed and maintained by your operating system > Bugsplat.dll is a dynamic library file hosted in the league folder --- Anyway, Idk what you problem is mate, if you you're seeking my attention or whatever, stop it, this chat ends here. This thread belongs to someone else, give him suggestions and move along. If you have your ideas, ask him to test them out. Main thing is that the issue gets solved.
... Very friendly of you... ######PS: no I'm not seeking your attention whatsoever. I just wanted to point you in a few directions you should probably work on before trying to help anybody... I'm sorry if that comes up as rude...
Declined (EUNE)
: I do believe we're getting sidetracked here. You're both right, there's not one potential cause for this, I can think of a few possible reasons, missing file and permission issues are both valid causes. It could also be that he's chosen a different drive to install it on, 3rd party software and so on, whatever the case it's more important that the OP receive some help, rather than the two of you argue over semantics. For now let's just see how the current ideas pan out and take it from there.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=8EMn4kEu,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-27T01:54:55.156+0000) > > It could also be that he's chosen a different drive to install it on I'm really sorry, but this one doesn't make any sense... :(
Hydnoras (EUW)
: Well i do not know if it counts as a loss in this case. It still doesn't affect mmr though.
Tbh, I have no idea either xD
SeekerK (EUNE)
: No, i'm just a player like you, been helping players in the boards and old forums for 3 years now. Not a volunteer either, hopefully one day :)
> [{quoted}](name=SeekerK,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=8EMn4kEu,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-27T00:03:09.526+0000) > > Not a volunteer either, hopefully one day :) Btw, why do you want to become one of them anyway?
: I mean i have a acc that is perma and that is because some money issues with riot some years ago
I'm pretty sure this ban has nothing to do with that. But even so, you should probably fix that. :P
Hydnoras (EUW)
: Well If you are at G1 0LP and you dodge, you should be at G1 -3LP after the dodge. This is how it worked the last time i dodged at 0LP.
Yes, and at some point the dude can even demote to G2.... dodge counts as a loss. Afaik 3 losses at 0LP means demote... :(
SeekerK (EUNE)
: In my experience most people are lazy to follow guides or unable to understand them, thats why you have to manualy troubleshoot with them along all the angles. Missing bugsplat.dll has been one of the issues that dosen't happen to everyone but has been coming back for years, the fastest way to fix it is to replace it with a existing working one. Bugsplat.dll is an external file, which are files that are managed and maintained by your operating system, they can be corrupted by viruses or poorly done patch updates, in those cases you can blame your network. I've seen this too many times..
Bugsplat.dll is a dynamic library file hosted in the league folder... it's copied there when league installs and it's part of a tool (that league uses btw) to report bugs and crashes to its producers... in this case, riot. It's not handled by the OS. I dunno where you got that info, but it's not part of the operating system. I dunno where you come up with all of that o.O But... well... you can either continue down that path, or you can actually inform yourself. Again, so you don't get me wrong, I don't have anything personally with you. I just find it odd that you want to help people while you're ignorant to all of the knowledge and what it takes to actually help 'em... please don't hate me :(
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Placed? You mean when i move up to Platinum?
Or... when you remain in Gold
SeekerK (EUNE)
: If you're a expert, you're welcomed to give them those right answers. Right answers come from troubleshooting, all i can share is ways to do that, some stuff i know, some i don't, i learn and pass along. This is player based boards and everyone are welcomed to share their opinions and discuss this and that, if you have better ideas then go ahead share them. But be polite ^.^
I'm no expert, but since he did reinstall the game, wouldn't it be normal that all game files are as they should be? i.e. not corrupted? And if they aren't corrupted, wouldn't you presume that the issue is some antivirus, firewall or anything else managing permissions for the files on the system? That would be my best guess until I found some other evidence to prove me wroong and point me in the right direction. Asking for all kind of unrelated stuff to "troubleshoot" it won't point you to the right direction, you know? And yeah, I'm always polite. At least so I think. :) I don't go against you as a person you know. I just give you feedback on what you do.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: No, i'm just a player like you, been helping players in the boards and old forums for 3 years now. Not a volunteer either, hopefully one day :)
Sorry to say... but... you kinda give wrong solutions most of the time and ask them to do unnecessary stuff... I mean, if you really try to help 'em, at least... try to think their problem through and give 'em the best you've got... Please don't get upset on me. Just some constructive feedback. I do appreciate that you try. But at least try to make it the best for them. xD Sorry for being straight forward. Just feedback.
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Did you just mean "Postscript" :D I have no idea what this short synonym means.. --- If you're asking why i'm in every support thread, then the answer is that i enjoy this :)
I'm asking you if you're a part of player support :P
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Hello Dolane I don't know what caused this corruption but to fix this issue i uploaded my own Bugsplat.dll file. Download it and replace yours with [this one](https://ufile.io/3h4ae) in the C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\ If the Bugsplat.dll is missing, just paste it in the C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\ Once done, play a bot game and see if the freezing issue is still there. Let me know how it goes :)
Show more

A Distracted Guy

Level 18 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion