: Searching for DUOQ Support! (Platinum 3+)(Adc main)
Squaid (EUW)
: rito fked up. you gotta reconect while the game starts its the only solution i found so far ;b
> [{quoted}](name=Squaid,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ImU03Wko,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-12T03:50:22.441+0000) > > rito fked up. > > you gotta reconect while the game starts its the only solution i found so far ;b I've tried it all game long but the same thing keeps happening, black loading screen and back into the crash screen, reconnecting seems impossible for me
Rioter Comments
: So ESQ gragas can drink alcohol AND have a cigar
Yet graves isn't allowed to have one, double standards rito
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi Nasoox, There are a bunch of features that I personally, we as Riot, and everyone as players, can agree would be nice to have. One of them is replays. However, this doesn't mean you are immune to the rules, and the same terms you agreed to not only when you made an account - but also you agree to every patch. You are entirely free to continue using this utility, however be warned that you **will** receive a permanent ban from the game, and you will not be able to recover your account. You're taking this upon yourself by continuing to use a tool you have been explicitly warned is not permitted. MK Jogo isn't the only tool that allows you to record games - however it is one of the ones we've explicitly mentioned will earn you a permaban for using. The choice, as always, is yours - but I personally would highly recommend you stop using it immediately unless you wish to permanently lose access to your account in the future.
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=f36Pqwhp,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2015-10-19T16:21:49.979+0000) > > > MK Jogo isn't the only tool that allows you to record games - however it is one of the ones we've explicitly mentioned will earn you a permaban for using. The choice, as always, is yours - but I personally would highly recommend you stop using it immediately unless you wish to permanently lose access to your account in the future. So I also use MKlol, didn't get an e-mail or ban yet, gonna uninstall it the moment I get home. On the other hand I also use it just for the replays, I've tried out different ones before, but haven't exactly found a proper one yet untill MKlol, know any "legal" replay systems out there that don't violate ToS (yet, as you said in another comment somewhere it depends on patches they make) that's actually proper?
Rioter Comments
Hogweed (EUW)
: Searching For Help
Everyone has those games, so do your enemies. If you REALLY belong in a higher elo than you are time will get you there, dont worry, I was plat 3 a month ago and felt the same, diamond 4 now :)
True Sight (EUNE)
: Finally made it to silver!
Aye, congrats on the climb, I remember when I got out of bronze.. I was just shaking back then lol.. Anyways the reason you probably hear a lot of "omfg supports cant carry" is because you're in a relatively low elo where everyone thinks dealing the most dmg = carrying (Oh wait they still think this in diamond as well)
Rioter Comments
: Having a 100% win rate out of 114 games isn't very likely at all without some form of aid. The win rate should normally be around the 40-60% margin, and even if he was an experienced player on a smurf he would more than likely stumble upon a player or team with an AFK, troll, feeder or all of the above. Whilst I can only speculate the cause, it's definitely suspicious to say the least. I don't know if drop hacking would be the cause, could be something else, but my opinion is it's definitely cheating on some level, yeah. Good job on finding the guy and reporting him, if nothing else Riot will have someone to keep their eye on.
> [{quoted}](name=Wildcardhs,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=a7ra1jgE,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2015-06-11T12:25:12.777+0000) > > Having a 100% win rate out of 114 games isn't very likely at all without some form of aid. The win rate should normally be around the 40-60% margin, and even if he was an experienced player on a smurf he would more than likely stumble upon a player or team with an AFK, troll, feeder or all of the above. > > Whilst I can only speculate the cause, it's definitely suspicious to say the least. I don't know if drop hacking would be the cause, could be something else, but my opinion is it's definitely cheating on some level, yeah. Good job on finding the guy and reporting him, if nothing else Riot will have someone to keep their eye on. UPDATE: Just checked the guy's op.gg, he got banned. Now I'm 100% sure :)
: Having a 100% win rate out of 114 games isn't very likely at all without some form of aid. The win rate should normally be around the 40-60% margin, and even if he was an experienced player on a smurf he would more than likely stumble upon a player or team with an AFK, troll, feeder or all of the above. Whilst I can only speculate the cause, it's definitely suspicious to say the least. I don't know if drop hacking would be the cause, could be something else, but my opinion is it's definitely cheating on some level, yeah. Good job on finding the guy and reporting him, if nothing else Riot will have someone to keep their eye on.
> [{quoted}](name=Wildcardhs,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=a7ra1jgE,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2015-06-11T12:25:12.777+0000) > > Having a 100% win rate out of 114 games isn't very likely at all without some form of aid. The win rate should normally be around the 40-60% margin, and even if he was an experienced player on a smurf he would more than likely stumble upon a player or team with an AFK, troll, feeder or all of the above. > > Whilst I can only speculate the cause, it's definitely suspicious to say the least. I don't know if drop hacking would be the cause, could be something else, but my opinion is it's definitely cheating on some level, yeah. Good job on finding the guy and reporting him, if nothing else Riot will have someone to keep their eye on. I was pretty pissed after xD Was my 5th promogame to diamond 5 and we were stomping their nexustowers when the game dropped out of thin air, lost the next game and now I'm back at plat 2 :( Makes me feel good for reporting him though, I'm sure he's going down next banwave since he was also having insane doding "skills" (Flash Q him as morgana, was standing next to him and he managed to sidestep that procedure 3 times lol) Thanks for you point of view, friends said I was crazy for thinking this.
: Drop Hacking: What you need to know
I've got a question for you; I recently had one of my own games drophacked, and I'm 100% sure who it was because (I'll refer to him as Mr.iFeelToughNow since I'm not nameshaming) Mr.iFeelToughNow had a 100% winrate out of **_114_** games with scripting champs and godlike kda's. I've reported the case to Riot including Screenshots of the guys OP.GG and in-game screenshots. Was the said guy the drophacker? Based on information I've given you whats your opinion?
: Smurfs in ranked games.
I'm pretty sure you get about 1 smurf per 20 games in silver at least, trust me, half of the smurfs wont even say they're smurfing. Nor do I. Because when you say you're a X division smurf, and you have 1 bad game 4 people start trashtalking you, because that's how everything works. EDIT: Riot can't and shouldn't do anything about it. If they were to do something about it it would be a "one account per IP solution" which is gonna be bitched about since there might be multiple people wanting to play in a Household.
TenderTip (EUW)
: I'll add you in game, and yeah that's good enough :) I just wanted to let you know i can't play until this weekend, As I have exams. But after the exams we can try to climb to diamond :)
> [{quoted}](name=Cloud lX,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=Mq4JO022,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-06-11T10:40:40.657+0000) > > I'll add you in game, and yeah that's good enough :) > I just wanted to let you know i can't play until this weekend, As I have exams. But after the exams we can try to climb to diamond :) I've got my last exam tomorrow, and my last day of internship next monday, from then on I'll have everyday of the week available except for the Friday, let's get challenjour.
JMoormann (EUW)
: Passive does not proc with Lich Bane indeed. But my question was: does your passive proc Lich Bane? Luden's activates after your passive has procced.
> [{quoted}](name=JMoormann,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BTlN6BFi,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-11T09:55:05.053+0000) > > Passive does not proc with Lich Bane indeed. But my question was: does your passive proc Lich Bane? Luden's activates after your passive has procced. Ah like that, I'll try it out when I get home. Didn't even think about that yet.
: 17 year old swatter
He's probably gonna get jailed for the rest of his life, just like the CS:GO kid that swatted his enemy, this case is much worse. (Can't seem to find the source of the cs:go kid)
: 5W 1L
Get lost have feeders? Jk, GL, may the challenjour be with you.
Gaddafi (EUW)
: If they feed, report for unskilled! Happy birthday man {{item:2009}}
> [{quoted}](name=ThugLif3071,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=hi0ZkJHM,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-06-11T09:10:42.994+0000) > > If they feed, report for unskilled! Happy birthday man {{item:2009}} But then they will see that you reported them and ban you :(
JMoormann (EUW)
: His passive proc is counted as spell use, at least for {{item:3285}}. So probably for {{item:3100}} too.
> [{quoted}](name=JMoormann,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BTlN6BFi,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2015-06-11T09:26:04.883+0000) > > His passive proc is counted as spell use, at least for {{item:3285}}. So probably for {{item:3100}} too. I play Ekko a lot in normal games when I feel like having a few chill games, I tested it multiple times, passive does not proc with lichbane, I'll test it again when I get home and let you know. It was either that passive proc'd but lichbane not, or the passive not proccing at all.
TenderTip (EUW)
: Plat II ADC LF Plat1 or Higher support
Plat 2 - 60 LP good enough? ~+20 ~-15 gains and losses per w/l Main support and jungle, preffered Support every chance I get but I'll be able to go jungle if we don't get botlane. We can play some games if I come home from work? ^_^
Savage Devi (EUNE)
: Guessing there's a lich bane proc + his W's execute damage there as well. It's not just the passive.
> [{quoted}](name=Savage Devi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BTlN6BFi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-10T20:36:35.825+0000) > > Guessing there's a lich bane proc + his W's execute damage there as well. It's not just the passive. Guessing lichbane proc doesn't work on his passive, bugged or intentionally we won't know. All I know is the passive doesn't get procced when your lichbane proc is on.
xHaTeDx (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=AT Cry of Misery,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1TYBTG0L,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-06-08T10:41:19.595+0000) > > Errr merrr gerrddddd, I don't know how to play against this champion! > Riot please nerf every single champion that has an ability with more than 10 dmg, so nobody is OP! > Or you know, you could try to figure out how to wreck those champions, instead of complaining everywhere. > WHOA SEE THAT AP BARD THAT GOT FED? WHOA HE JUST 4 SHOTTED ME AFTER Q AND 3 EMPOWERED AA'S, BARD IS OP WTF RIOT NERF. > The sole reason Ryze is considered "OP" is because people (probably like you) don't realize you shouldn't get near him once he hits lv 3 with 4 stacks in his passive. > You don't stand next to the Ekko ult indicator with 100 hp either are you? > Honestly, stop all the bitching about "OP" champions because you don't know how to play against them. > Of course Ekko is going to get nerfed, because he's a new champion (And like 90% of the time new champs get nerfed). Not because 100,000 crybabies went to the boards/reddit/support to cry about "w0w r!t0 plz dis champ sooooo op he juzt killt mi in 2 sEKKOnds umg plzs nerff" Er mer gerd I love getting 1 shoted by Ekko and his Q into E + passive because thats so LEGIT and if that doesnt do it its going to be the over 1 K ult dmg and the 45% HP regen + 300 All Legit here. And Ryze is just so broken and OP now Rune Prison for days 24/7 But thats all legit mate yeah we just dont know how to play. Teach me senpai
> [{quoted}](name=xHaTeDx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1TYBTG0L,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2015-06-10T14:56:03.833+0000) > > Er mer gerd I love getting 1 shoted by Ekko and his Q into E + passive because thats so LEGIT and if that doesnt do it its going to be the over 1 K ult dmg and the 45% HP regen + 300 All Legit here. And Ryze is just so broken and OP now Rune Prison for days 24/7 But thats all legit mate yeah we just dont know how to play. Teach me senpai ERrrhrhhhh merrr gerrdd, don't pick an immobile champ against Ekko if you're picking after him and if he picks Ekko into your immobile champ turtle the shit out of that lane. Ryze is easy as fuck to play against since you should just not be anywhere near him once he hits (3 stacks at lv 6, Q R and you're fucked) or (4 stacks at lv 3-5, you'll get fucked) and trade with him right after his passive wears off or when he's at 1 or 2 stacks.
Jens Cole (EUNE)
: lol dude, you're totally wrong.
> [{quoted}](name=Jens Cole,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4uAAINOs,comment-id=0001000000000002,timestamp=2015-06-10T06:40:59.959+0000) > > lol dude, you're totally wrong. Lol dude, I agree
: Zed only has a slow on his E. Veigar has only one form of CC and you have to max it to get the 2.5 sex stun Ekko has it from lvl 1. Leblanc chains give 25% movement speed reduction and a 1.5 sec root which is not that of a big deal. Viktor also has one form of CC. Ekko on the other hand has his Q 60% on max lvl, his W 40% and a 2,25 stunn if he enters it TWO dashes from E A MASSIVE SHIELD from his W and MASSIVE health regen which scales with AP from his ultimate. I mean come on {{champion:111}} has softer CC than him and he's a tank. High mobility+high CC+high damage=fucking broken. He's the damn second Riven.
> [{quoted}](name=Snibedi Snab xDD,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6Kjqo64K,comment-id=000400030000,timestamp=2015-06-08T13:22:55.616+0000) > > Zed only has a slow on his E. Veigar has only one form of CC and you have to max it to get the 2.5 sex stun Ekko has it from lvl 1. Leblanc chains give 25% movement speed reduction and a 1.5 sec root which is not that of a big deal. Viktor also has one form of CC. Ekko on the other hand has his Q 60% on max lvl, his W 40% and a 2,25 stunn if he enters it TWO dashes from E A MASSIVE SHIELD from his W and MASSIVE health regen which scales with AP from his ultimate. I mean come on {{champion:111}} has softer CC than him and he's a tank. High mobility+high CC+high damage=fucking broken. He's the damn second Riven. You were talking about CC, I named the CC. Ekko's stun isn't reliable, it's hard to pull of against a half decent opponent that has some awareness and seeing you throw it makes it harder. Leblanc can chain you down for a total of 3 seconds if she pulls it off right, which is fairly easy once u hit the first chain, yet nobody complains about that. Ekko's Q is easily dodged (if he throws it for poke, if he dashes onto you you're fucked) but thats exactly the same for a Leblanc. Ekko's W shield should not be counted actually, either you stun the opponent or you get a shield, the shield wears off before the stun. If you nuke Ekko after you stun/knockup/snare/silence him, he can't do anything with his ult, and once you burn his ult it's not likely for him to go back into the fight to assasinate someone unless he sees an oppurtunity to stun multiple people, which again, is hard to predict once they're chasing you, and easy to walk out of if you keep vision of Ekko.
xHaTeDx (EUW)
: Ryze Ekko Yasuo etc
Errr merrr gerrddddd, I don't know how to play against this champion! Riot please nerf every single champion that has an ability with more than 10 dmg, so nobody is OP! Or you know, you could try to figure out how to wreck those champions, instead of complaining everywhere. WHOA SEE THAT AP BARD THAT GOT FED? WHOA HE JUST 4 SHOTTED ME AFTER Q AND 3 EMPOWERED AA'S, BARD IS OP WTF RIOT NERF. The sole reason Ryze is considered "OP" is because people (probably like you) don't realize you shouldn't get near him once he hits lv 3 with 4 stacks in his passive. You don't stand next to the Ekko ult indicator with 100 hp either are you? Honestly, stop all the bitching about "OP" champions because you don't know how to play against them. Of course Ekko is going to get nerfed, because he's a new champion (And like 90% of the time new champs get nerfed). Not because 100,000 crybabies went to the boards/reddit/support to cry about "w0w r!t0 plz dis champ sooooo op he juzt killt mi in 2 sEKKOnds umg plzs nerff"
: He's a fucking assasin with CC. WHY WOULD YOU PUT CC ON AN ASSASIN?? Other assasins depend on CC from other champs, but dumbass gypsie Ekko CC's you by himself and gg you're dead.
> [{quoted}](name=Snibedi Snab xDD,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6Kjqo64K,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-06-07T07:40:59.849+0000) > > He's a fucking assasin with CC. WHY WOULD YOU PUT CC ON AN ASSASIN?? Other assasins depend on CC from other champs, but dumbass gypsie Ekko CC's you by himself and gg you're dead. Leblanc, Zed, Veigar, (Viktor can be considered an Assasin I guess, or at least extremely highburst). Assasins with CC, your argument is invalid
: By that logic, Gnar should be deleted (%hp damage for doing nothing), as should Volibear, Olaf (True damage based on his own HP), and ofc Vayne (%hp true damage). Oh I forgot, Vayne isn't tanky, so shes cool. Edit: Oh but wait: Amumu does %HP damage that scales with AP, and he is tanky as hell. Is he also unhealthy?
> [{quoted}](name=crispstorm,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9IKcWpRn,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2015-06-03T13:49:43.764+0000) > > By that logic, Gnar should be deleted (%hp damage for doing nothing), as should Volibear, Olaf (True damage based on his own HP), and ofc Vayne (%hp true damage). > > Oh I forgot, Vayne isn't tanky, so shes cool. > > Edit: Oh but wait: Amumu does %HP damage that scales with AP, and he is tanky as hell. Is he also unhealthy? By that logic, Gnar should be deleted (%hp damage for doing nothing) - Gnar only has hp% dmg if he's mini-Gnar, which means he has to get in combat range to do something, while he's not as tanky as he would be in mega form, he's easier to trade with. as should Volibear - Voli had a "Do nothing except pressing one button" skill that deals 1100 true damage? Your logic doesn't make any sense. Olaf (True damage based on his own HP) - Olaf has to sacrifice his own HP to do so, sure he has regen. Which isn't outstanding unless you build for that specifically. Now none of the above named champions have an ability that can be instanly cast that deals 1100 damage every ~40 seconds, volibear has to get in range, AA you 3 times first, so unless you're a shitter adc or have a bad support thats not going to happen very often. Edit: Oh but wait: Amumu does %HP damage that scales with AP, and he is tanky as hell. Is he also unhealthy? - If you're truely as retarded as you're acting to be, you would think that Amumu's W is unhealthy. Any team with the slightest amount of CC and can sidestep on Bronze IV+ level can make sure Amumu doesn't even get close enough for that W, thats point 1. Point 2; How is a full ap amumu going to be tanky? To actually do a shitton of dmg with W you have to be full AP, have fun getting 4shotted by adcs while you miss your Q and die before you do damage.
: >is unhealthy Translation: _"I cannot deal with this game mechanic, so I call it toxic, because I have no arguments as to why it should be nerfed."_
> [{quoted}](name=crispstorm,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9IKcWpRn,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-06-03T08:52:02.593+0000) > > Translation: _"I cannot deal with this game mechanic, so I call it toxic, because I have no arguments as to why it should be nerfed."_ 1100 true damage every what? 40 seconds? By pressing R, I'm not saying cho'gath is OP, but he's too strong to be THAT tanky
: Trio+ premade in soloQ??
It's not Premade tho, they queue up HOPING to be matched in the same team, this also rarely works in lowlow elo (Unless it's late at night)
ExileSorrow (EUNE)
: Soraka Low elo freelo champ
Do what I do on my smurfs, instalock soraka jungle with tp/smite. Get raged at, carry the game hard and have an 83% winrate with 43 games
ILevi (EUW)
: Can you get the challenger Ahri skin in a chest?
Every skin except for a few (Think about PAX skins and stuff)
: Trio+ premade in soloQ??
How is riot gonna remove a triplequeue? Its just simply queue'ing up at the same time with the same MMR, can't be fixed. EDIT: Before you're gonna say "They can make it so you can't be matched against or with friends" This technically means that the guy thats #1 in challenger could make it so that he would never have to play against challengers again, and just completely shits on all the masters hes matched against
: LF Jungler Platin+
Platinum 3 Support/jungle main, usually shotcalling in every other team I've been in. One little thing is, monday evenings are a no-go for me since I do volunteerwork at a nursing home for elders :x Is that a problem?
: Fizz E animation bug
I had a ranked playing fizz few days back, used my E and waited so I could apply the slow, but whilst I was still untargetable, I auto'd so my LB proq killed the guy, no aa animation, had clear vision of LB proq being ready, came out of E, guy was dead and no LB proq ready. Let him kill me once (Even though I probably would've had the kill anyways) because it's simply unfair to get an advantage, probably a 10% chance the guy could've lived. Enough for me to admit it could've been an unfair advantage
: Investigation on a fail drophack on a game
Definetly a ghostgame, not drophacked, if any of your enemies actually drophacked this game then said person did it for the first time ever, since all of their w/l is around 50-60%. Also I'd remove this screen if I were you because you're nameshaming the entire enemy team by implying they're drophacking.
Wukongz (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Dardasim,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ORFI9mqN,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2015-05-19T14:49:02.714+0000) > > Actually, predicting a flash is quite easy. Especially if your target is at low hp or there's a high risk that he will die if he doesn't flash. Not sure if you know what I mean, predicting the flash is easy, of course. I'm talking about the script prediction, the one that immediatly fires and puts the champion EXACTLY in the middle of the circle 0.01 seconds after he flashed there
Hansiman (EUNE)
: So 6 years ago they were able to accurately foresee any situation that would occur in the future? New technologies? New forms of attacks? Player number? You'd need to be able to tell the future to prevent everything from happening.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=5i7aB6Rt,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-19T10:11:47.815+0000) > > So 6 years ago they were able to accurately foresee any situation that would occur in the future? New technologies? New forms of attacks? Player number? > > You'd need to be able to tell the future to prevent everything from happening. You forget that you're on the internet, nerdrage doesn't listen to logical facts, they just want to hear "Wow ur right sorry we'll fix it immediatly and put you as the #1 challenger for your trouble Xxx Rito"
: Cry, pls, don't -.-
> [{quoted}](name=Metalbraind,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WVKEW60f,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2015-05-19T08:34:56.173+0000) > > Cry, pls, don't -.- •When your Support sacrifices him/herself so you could make the doublekill or survived? **Np! (I'm usually the support so that's my reply when people actually say something, very rare to happen)** •When your tank peeled them of you? **Again, I'm the peeler. Very rare to happen if someone thanks you.** •When your midlaner got a pentakill? **"Damn, I couldn't steal it :("** •When your jungler stole dragon/baron? **Depending on how epic the steal was. Simple "walk in, smite, walk out" Gj!. Epic yolomode dive-in getting a penta = spamming allchat** •When your ADC shot down their nexus turrets? **Shouldn't this be a priority in the first place?** Better? :'(
: Bronze players are bad at the game. (Silvers for that matter are too.) It's the lowest league and most players are better than that. If you're in Bronze your skill is severely lacking in many areas of the game. That's the truth. This is not saying you are a bad person, you're just bad at a game and it's not particularly nice to point it out, but your defense here is irrational. Bronze is bad. It's a game, some games you will not be good at, live with it or train to get better.
> [{quoted}](name=Gorantharon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qb8jo3v3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-18T11:26:45.761+0000) > > Bronze players are bad at the game. (Silvers for that matter are too.) > It's the lowest league and most players are better than that. > If you're in Bronze your skill is severely lacking in many areas of the game. That's the truth. > > This is not saying you are a bad person, you're just bad at a game and it's not particularly nice to point it out, but your defense here is irrational. > Bronze is bad. It's a game, some games you will not be good at, live with it or train to get better. People hate to hear the truth so they downvote you. Sad
: > [{quoted}](name=Insighty Emerald,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ORFI9mqN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-05-18T21:46:10.099+0000) > > Yes i did, but he wont say he is a hacker, he is diamond 2, so his account have some value for him. To be fair i cant prove he is a haker 100%, but im quite sure, even in the other team people told it. > > Can his name be told? Firstly, no, you cannot name and shame on the forums its how you get banned from future posts. If you really feel you must follow up with this then best solution is to open a ticket with Riot Support. Secondly if his team was saying he was a hacker then he more than likely was not and they were just chiming in to put you on tilt. I would imagine that a hacker would not openly shout it around that he does indeed hack so the likely hood of his team knowing would be minimal. He probably just mains Xerath and has that combo down pat.
> [{quoted}](name=Hypervenom,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ORFI9mqN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-05-18T21:51:35.226+0000) > > Firstly, no, you cannot name and shame on the forums its how you get banned from future posts. If you really feel you must follow up with this then best solution is to open a ticket with Riot Support. > > Secondly if his team was saying he was a hacker then he more than likely was not and they were just chiming in to put you on tilt. I would imagine that a hacker would not openly shout it around that he does indeed hack so the likely hood of his team knowing would be minimal. > > He probably just mains Xerath and has that combo down pat. Whenever I see ANYONE of which I'm 100% sure he scripts. (Xerath's are so easy to see. If someone flashes and his ult's goes to the flashpoint he's scripting. Nobody can predict a sudden flash and land it the moment the guy flashed 3/4 times in a game) I just announce in allchat "Watch how[Champion] does [Thing that point out he's scripting] without ever failing it. I'm quite the abuser myself in ranked queues (Abuser as in: idc if you're dc'd, not my problem), but scripting is a no-go. I also record every game and send in the support tickets myself. Back to the point of my reply towards you specifically, I doubt people would say [Champion] is scripting to tilt someone.
: How do you act...
•When your Support sacrifices him/herself so you could make the doublekill or survived? **Shoot teemo in the face** •When your tank peeled them of you? **Fuck teemo up** •When your midlaner got a pentakill? **Blame teemo** •When your jungler stole dragon/baron? **Report teemo not being able to steal dragon himself** •When your ADC shot down their nexus turrets? **gg why teemo adc**
rretnaX (EUW)
: Its your MMR.
> [{quoted}](name=BestTeemoKOREAA,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=N8v2OIwL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-17T18:10:52.777+0000) > > Its your MMR. Please explain how his MMR is causing the postgamescreen to show less LP loss than it actually is, really would love to see your logic behind this
huckasex (EUW)
: and how do you differatiate between a suicide and just a death?
> [{quoted}](name=huckasex,realm=EUW,application-id=mmWRnfcc,discussion-id=kKpKYb8l,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-17T14:14:35.584+0000) > > and how do you differatiate between a suicide and just a death? "Executed" "An ally has been slain"
: Dear overly sensitive people. "kk" does NOT mean "kanker kid".
Overly sensitive 12 year old kids everywhere :')
Cinnamon (EUW)
: Does Ekko's Sword have a name?
It's called the "m8 fite me 1v1 irl ill bash ye fookin head in 420blazeitSwordofQuicksc0pes"
: Riot should really look at the hit boxes of some older champs. Especially Lux, her every spell has a "broken" hit box, ult sometimes it hits you sometimes it doesn't, same as Q and E.
> [{quoted}](name=De4dsh0t,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tAmmR4nK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-05-14T17:59:17.740+0000) > > Riot should really look at the hit boxes of some older champs. Especially Lux, her every spell has a "broken" hit box, ult sometimes it hits you sometimes it doesn't, same as Q and E. Animation < shown hitbox
Helen (EUW)
: Plat 1 LF Mid/Jungle Duo
Support/Jungle main, plat 3 ~50 lp Vi, Sejuani, Amumu jungle mains Leona, Morgana, Thresh support mains Please reply to this if it's fine or not, if it is I'll add you once I get home.
Unxu (EUW)
: Looking for Dutchies for ranked 5s!
Als je nog een support/jungle main nodig hebt, of niet. Reageer hier dan even, zo ja dan add ik je zodra ik uit werk kom, zo nee, helaas ^_^
: State here why you would want a particular champion or skin and you just might get it ;)
So kind :> All I need to have a complete my entire LoL life is Nunu Bot, the laugh is just the best thing in the game <3
Petsho (EUW)
: In the trailer Ekko remains injured after rewinding the time though, so I don't think he will regain his HP.
> [{quoted}](name=Petsho,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=26oi1PAq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-05-12T14:24:44.485+0000) > > In the trailer Ekko remains injured after rewinding the time though, so I don't think he will regain his HP. Hm true, didn't think that one through. The basic concept of my theory still seems more likely than the <Hold cursor and turn back time at given place> one though.
Show more

AT Cry of Misery

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion