: oke im not going to read all of that. but the reason why yasuo has a lower then 50% win in mid is because too much yasuo players are idiots and that is a fact
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KaqNmwBp,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T16:21:45.717+0000) > > oke im not going to read all of that. but the reason why yasuo has a lower then 50% win in mid is because too much yasuo players are idiots and that is a fact sure
: Support became high risk with accent on the high
There is a whole new strategy that emerged because supports scale so well without gold called funneling you know. The argument that it's a high risk to play supports when warding shouldn't be like that, because you should ask someone of your team to help you ward if you fear that you can get engaged on easely (why even walk into the danger zone unprepaired right?) Ever time the gameplay of a support improves their is another role that takes advantage of it and that's really not ok. It is, the whole point of supporting is making another role stronger. In this season the 'botlaner' can even be left alone, so that you can help your midlaner, jungler, toplaner out. Imagine the support being the lense of a laser, it makes the beam stronger but the lightsource is still what makes the laser. also "It basicly was a strategy where they played arround the Pyke and the Ori as their main damage source", no pyke was not the damagesource there (he doesnt scale well damagewise), pyke can't output high dps at all and his burst in a vakuum is not that high, the reason why they went with morgana pyke botlane is that when you hit a binding in laningphase it should be a kill, it's a high preassure lane. The combo worked because the enemy team, FLY, missplayed, their scaling was supperior
: Flash cancels Aatrox R.
it doesn't? tried it on the practice tool, if you find a bug report it in the "bug reports" -> support & feedback forum
: Mordekaiser needs a new skin!
I said no but i mean yes, but i do agree with the second part of the no statement
IskandarX (EUNE)
: Yes so amazing that half players this season left or dont play league as much anymore. Twitch viewership has never been worse. If they actually admitted mistake they would revert changes. They are just going to make things worse next patch as always.
> [{quoted}](name=IskandarX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LtAcIOPn,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-07-15T13:51:35.836+0000) > > Yes so amazing that half players this season left or dont play league as much anymore. Twitch viewership has never been worse. > > If they actually admitted mistake they would revert changes. They are just going to make things worse next patch as always. I don't think it's quite as dramatic, they are pushing adc's it'll be alright again
Khåzix (EUW)
: 1- Much like any carry jungler she is indeed bursty when ahead ( Lee khazix graves taliya noc... pretty much anything ). So while i understand her damage to squishy targets is too high if she's ahead, that's pretty much the standard? Isn't it why they are "Carry junglers"? Besides combs nowadays almost always have cc locks as well as barely any marksmen that cant duel/ kite vi. (Considering Ezrael lucian vlad etc are the current meta Rn). But considering your point i wouldnt mind gutting her burst a bit in exchange of some durability. 2- Vi's base damage isnt that amazing really.. she's extremely item dependent... so maybe a bit of a nerf to the scaling in exchange for what you proposed Edit: No one builds bork anymore on her.
> [{quoted}](name=Khåzix,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1925zPGc,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-07-15T12:43:42.126+0000) > > 1- Much like any carry jungler she is indeed bursty when ahead ( Lee khazix graves taliya noc... pretty much anything ). So while i understand her damage to squishy targets is too high if she's ahead, that's pretty much the standard? Isn't it why they are "Carry junglers"? Besides combs nowadays almost always have cc locks as well as barely any marksmen that cant duel/ kite vi. (Considering Ezrael lucian vlad etc are the current meta Rn). But considering your point i wouldnt mind gutting her burst a bit in exchange of some durability. > > 2- Vi's base damage isnt that amazing really.. she's extremely item dependent... so maybe a bit of a nerf to the scaling in exchange for what you proposed > > > Edit: No one builds bork anymore on her. Alright, well her cc and engage is also something that those carry jungler don't have... she is hard to balance because her kit to me seems more diverish but she doesn't have the tools after her engage to be what she wants to be. I really feel like a slow after her q or r is all she'd need to be strong if you'd build her tanky. Maybe make it some kind of skillshot like in the ww rework in exchange for an additional slow and some basestats
: some champs are considered to be hard to play but they sit on a high win rate like {{champion:136}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:157}} how bow dah u dont see them getting nerfed to the ground the balence system is just way too %%%%%%ed low winrate champs get nerfed balenced champs get buffs
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KaqNmwBp,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-07-15T12:46:00.238+0000) > > some champs are considered to be hard to play but they sit on a high win rate like {{champion:136}} {{champion:34}} {{champion:157}} how bow dah u dont see them getting nerfed to the ground the balence system is just way too %%%%%%ed low winrate champs get nerfed balenced champs get buffs because only onetricks play them, besides yasuo but he has an under 50% winrate in midlane right? The point is you can still get a positive winrate with those champions if you put in enough time and practice. No champion should just have a 50% winrate if you just played him for the first time, because after you played him 20 times you might have a winrate of 70% which is unfair = the champion is broken When you use those statistics you have to understand a bit of how you analyze that data! If you just take the average it's not evident if the winrate of players are close together or far away from eachother. Math: W=win, L=lose, Pn=Player n Winrate of Champion X= (W/L)/Total games played on that champion But: P1 : W=40 L=19 ; P2: W=1 L=4; P3: W=0 L=2; P4: W=17 L=10; P5: W=0 L=3; P6: W=0 L=4 All together 100 Games were played, the average Winrate of this champion X is: 51% However P1 has a winrate of 68% and P4 has a winrate of 63%, meanwhile those that didn't play much of that champion because it was mechanically too hard and too different had a winrate of 0%, besides P2, he is a natural with his 20% winrate. In the hands of P1 and P4 the champion is clearly broken right? Meanwhile P2, P3, P5 and P6 are not good on that champion So in order to analyze those winrates you have to do another kind of "test" to determind how broken champion X is, because overall winrate is a poor indicator of reality. Statistics is not something that you should just use if you have no experience, most journalists don't seem to have had classes when it comes to that so be careful what you read and use.
: I preffer {{item:1038}} > Last hitting is no longer a joke at the point. {{item:3006}} > {{item:3086}} > "{{item:3087}}" or "{{item:3085}}" > or "{{item:3072}} " or "{{item:3095}}" if you die alot "{{item:3026}} "
> [{quoted}](name=DemonsWithUS,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-07-15T12:56:47.057+0000) > > I preffer > > {{item:1038}} > Last hitting is no longer a joke at the point. > {{item:3006}} > > {{item:3086}} > > > "{{item:3087}}" or "{{item:3085}}" > > > or "{{item:3072}} " or "{{item:3095}}" if you die alot "{{item:3026}} " Ashe not other adc's. you'd never build {{item:3095}} on her right?
: why does Zoe get more nerfs when she only has a 47% win rate ????
There was a time Azir had a winrate of 45% but more than 60% in high diamond, if you are good with that champion you have a good winrate with him. The reason why she has such a low winrate is because most players just don't position themselves right and/or use her q, q, r combo into the enemy team and get blown up. If you play her well your winrate is much higher than 50%, also her w is probably one of the strongest non ultimate abilities just look at it like that: if you play wukong for the first time, he has his difficulties, but most players understand that using e, q, r on a squishy is a good combo and that they can get out with e for example (build, skillorder is all covered with sites like champion.gg, op.gg etc) but zoe is much harder, same with azir, kalista or aurelion sol, their kits are much more complex and versitile
: > Just look at the other adc's that are being played: Kai'sa, Ezreal, Lucian; no crit marksman (keep that in mind, they take too long to scale up) Xayah Is still being played (rakan is strong so she gets dragged up with him), as is Draven, and jhin. So adcs who buy mostly crit is still there. Crit adcs have gotten a lot of buffs, so they are now much more viable.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=00070001,timestamp=2018-07-15T12:02:07.807+0000) > > Xayah Is still being played (rakan is strong so she gets dragged up with him), as is Draven, and jhin. So adcs who buy mostly crit is still there. > > Crit adcs have gotten a lot of buffs, so they are now much more viable. Yea but you don't see that much ashe anymore right? When 8.11 hit she was played besides the rest so that's what I "went off" if that's en expression..? It doesnt matter however, ashe still has more impact rushing bork than rushing IE or components; from what i see most crit adc's build stormrazor first which is realy bad on ashe so that's her 1 item powerspike
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=AiFted,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-07-15T11:34:54.061+0000) > > The reason why ashe is picked right now is because she brings utility in form of slows and an initiation. Usually games don't last that long, so her utility is what carries her. Just look at the other adc's that are being played: Kai'sa, Ezreal, Lucian; no crit marksman (keep that in mind, they take too long to scale up) > > Now let's look at blade of the ruined kings; it got buffed in 8.11 -> it got 200 gold cheaper, meanwhile the crit items got nerfed very hard: zeal costs more and IE is overall weaker earlygame. > > Blade of the ruined king also gives you an active that slows the opponent and makes you faster (which is great because her passive and this active stack, so she can kite better) + 100 magic damage, the passive 8% current health damage, but also 40 AD and 25% AS and 15% lifesteal > > compared to double BF + double Dagger (why not), 40 more AD but no lifesteal or passive and 1% AS for good measure > (Maybe add Crit in there but ashe doesn't scale off that so good with only so little gold) > > Now let's say caitlyn has at level 9 about 1094 hp, so an autoattack would deal an additional 87.5 (1094*0.08) hp of her passive alone, so basically the item, when she is full hp, does "127.5 more damage", to she will deal 40 onhit when cait has about 500 hp (40/0.08) > > Take the average; you'd have more than 80 ad in this fight alone, but also have lifesteal, an active that deals +100 magicdamage and slows etc and so on! So it is actually a great first item buy. There used to be a time where vayne, twitch would get bork first and duel your adc as soon as she'd get it. > > Also ashe has a great attackspeed steroid which is what bork also scales off AND her abilities, don't scale that great with attackdamage in the earlygame as caitlyn, jhin, tristana do. In conclusion Bork is a good earlygame item that is also good against tanks in the lategame, it provides the user with an early spike in onhit damage and enables you to have a better midgame and kiting compared to full crit ashe, who needs a lot of items to scale up. > > Bork is escpecially good on champions who's abilities do not scale greatly off attack damage IE ain't weaker now , they decreased price of brawler's gloves which is now 400 gold not 600 , so you can buy infinity and with brawler's gloves you get 20 critical chance , thrust me if you update brawler to zeal and buy another brawler you get 50% critical chance already that's crazy ..
> [{quoted}](name=TheCrazyBoy,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=p4JyNYir,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2018-07-15T11:52:35.523+0000) > > IE ain't weaker now , they decreased price of brawler's gloves which is now 400 gold not 600 , so you can buy infinity and with brawler's gloves you get 20 critical chance , thrust me if you update brawler to zeal and buy another brawler you get 50% critical chance already that's crazy .. True, but it costs 4100 gold for IE + brawlers, or 5000 for IE + zeal. Obviously if you have infinite Gold you shouldn't get Bork, but if you want to get the bot tower, brawl, pressure another lane or get the dragon you should go for early game spikes, it wins you more games. Also as an ADC you are not that concerned about falling off lategame so being relevant earier in the game is important as ASHE you also don't get the benefit of 50% critical strike
: Lost the Game, But won the Lane
Ranked changes will be adressed in the preseason as changing the system now wouldn't be a good idea in the middle of the season. Riot, if I understood their podcast correctly, will adress those issues then
IskandarX (EUNE)
: reason why funnel is so strong is because supports are most op role in game. Its stupid that supports can be so strong without resources. Riot messed it all up in last jg changes. With jg nerfs now if you dont tax lanes or have super dominant game you will always be behind on levels as jungler compared to mid or top. Instead of changing entire jg it was much better to just nerf op junglers individually. But rito has to be rito and frack up entire game. All rito had to do this mid season was nerf op junglers individually and small nerfs on support and adc items so bot lane wouldnt be so op. Instead they changed jungle and all adc items and fracked up entire game for nothing. But they will never admit that they made mistake. So many games died because of bad mistakes like this.
> [{quoted}](name=IskandarX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LtAcIOPn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-15T11:21:38.606+0000) > But they will never admit that they made mistake. So many games died because of bad mistakes like this. http://www.surrenderat20.net/2018/07/red-post-collection-quick-gameplay_13.html#more "But I’ll be the first to admit we get it wrong sometimes (and I apologize for when we do). We wanted to make some changes to ADCs for sure. We didn’t want to remove Trist and Cait and Rekkles from the game. We actually thought it might take larger changes to shift some of the power that ADCs hold over the bottom lane, and thought it was more likely we didn’t go far enough. After a much bigger shift than expected, however, we’ve shifted focus from continuing to open bot up, to making sure we didn’t take too much power away from ADCs. One of the benefits of our patch cadence is that when we do miss the mark, we have a chance to correct it, and hopefully ADCs are heading towards a better place now." I think riot does an amazing job, balancing a game is hard
: Why build BOTRK first with Ashe?
The reason why ashe is picked right now is because she brings utility in form of slows and an initiation. Usually games don't last that long, so her utility is what carries her. Just look at the other adc's that are being played: Kai'sa, Ezreal, Lucian; no crit marksman (keep that in mind, they take too long to scale up) Now let's look at blade of the ruined kings; it got buffed in 8.11 -> it got 200 gold cheaper, meanwhile the crit items got nerfed very hard: zeal costs more and IE is overall weaker earlygame. Blade of the ruined king also gives you an active that slows the opponent and makes you faster (which is great because her passive and this active stack, so she can kite better) + 100 magic damage, the passive 8% current health damage, but also 40 AD and 25% AS and 15% lifesteal compared to double BF + double Dagger (why not), 40 more AD but no lifesteal or passive and 1% AS for good measure (Maybe add Crit in there but ashe doesn't scale off that so good with only so little gold) Now let's say caitlyn has at level 9 about 1094 hp, so an autoattack would deal an additional 87.5 (1094*0.08) hp of her passive alone, so basically the item, when she is full hp, does "127.5 more damage", to she will deal 40 onhit when cait has about 500 hp (40/0.08) Take the average; you'd have more than 80 ad in this fight alone, but also have lifesteal, an active that deals +100 magicdamage and slows etc and so on! So it is actually a great first item buy. There used to be a time where vayne, twitch would get bork first and duel your adc as soon as she'd get it. Also ashe has a great attackspeed steroid which is what bork also scales off AND her abilities, don't scale that great with attackdamage in the earlygame as caitlyn, jhin, tristana do. In conclusion Bork is a good earlygame item that is also good against tanks in the lategame, it provides the user with an early spike in onhit damage and enables you to have a better midgame and kiting compared to full crit ashe, who needs a lot of items to scale up. Bork is escpecially good on champions who's abilities do not scale greatly off attack damage
Khåzix (EUW)
: VI balance discussion, making her VI-able again.
The problem (please correct my point of view though, i haven't played her for a long time) with vi is, that when she doesn't fall behind her burst is very high, so just adding survivability to her kit is not something i'd be a fan off, especially not that adc's are struggeling already earlygame. But then again her kit is "all in" without any good escapes but with amazing lockdown, which to me would make her look more reasonable as a tanky character? Maybe she shouldn't be able to build trinity, bork and just oneshot carries but rather build one of them and go tanky afterwards -> so maybe add some utility (a slow so she can't be kited that badly after she ults someone) and buff her passive but nerf some of her basedamage?
: We need a DPS hook champ like Pudge
ad blitzcrank or ad thresh in a lane
ZERØKILL (EUW)
: how to make rework aatrox beter
yea he needs to be stronger, totally agree i want to see more of this champion. actually buff zoe too, she is too weak right now
Rioter Comments
Glaiver (EUNE)
: I think I know why a lot of people dislike the new Aatrox
i dislike him because i have listened to his quotes ingame and about half of them start with "COME". It annoys me for some reason, but riot did a good job reworking him imo
: Mid-Patch Updates
no it doesnt?
Glaiver (EUNE)
: ARURF is meant to be a fun experience but it only makes you hate certain champions even more
every champion can beat the opponent's champ if you just play well enough, even if that means you don't fight him
: Mid-Patch Updates
already done?
King Lego (EUNE)
: What are they even trying to do with Fizz?!? I don't even know why they are bothering with him too... What's the problem with Fizz exactly?!? Since he's a champion i hate, i perma-banned him for so long i don't even know how he's working anymore... But they better be careful.
> [{quoted}](name=King Lego,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=mhizLT2t,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-02T16:28:48.788+0000) > > What are they even trying to do with Fizz?!? I don't even know why they are bothering with him too... > > What's the problem with Fizz exactly?!? > Since he's a champion i hate, i perma-banned him for so long i don't even know how he's working anymore... > But they better be careful. right now his w feels clunky because you have to tag someone and than wait for a ton of burst. they are trying to make it less clunky and a nice add-on to his damage. similar to how it used to work before the assassin rework
blunk (EUW)
: ARURF
it comes down to what champions your teammates have too, you know free week champions will be encountered statistically more likely than a specific champion that noone plays but mains, like aurelion etc. that said, i have played so much of the same champion without encountering the one i wanted to play in urf once
Kamille W (EUW)
: Who is the most over powered champion in ARURF?
yasuo is good when you don't die early game, just like vayne who is performing very bad earlygame but with some gold she has her tumble on a 0.4 sec cd with ult up constantly
: that's easily debatable because a lot of people don't like skill based champions like Riven who feel very clunky compared to auto attack champions
> [{quoted}](name=eXcluzziver,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oPGEsONu,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-27T11:25:03.216+0000) > > that's easily debatable because a lot of people don't like skill based champions like Riven who feel very clunky compared to auto attack champions riven isn't clunky at all, just needs some animation canceling
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: What do you mean he has no escapes, community calls him riven 2.0 and if there's anything Riven has then it's escapes. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=m0kqeUIl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-27T11:19:06.663+0000) > > What do you mean he has no escapes, community calls him riven 2.0 and if there's anything Riven has then it's escapes. > > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} yeah but the community is not a reliable source*, he is more like darius *obviously because i am more reliable, :D you have to try him out yourself
: Why does everyone hate the new Aatrox?
he hasn't been live for half a day, and already you guys go crazy about buffing him. just wait until people figure him out. he is probably not good against teemos and jayces but against tanks, like darius, he seems to be a good punisher
: New aatrox has no escapes and can't fight targets on top of him / Ranged
he is meant to be similar to darius, his q level one does insane damage if you hit every critzone. it's been about 8 hours live, just wait until people learn to play him and then you can return to the forum to complain about him.
Rec Ohm (EUNE)
: Resourceless champions naturally tend to be more unbalanced (?)
I think it would be unbalanced if those resourceless champions would be like azir, ahri, ... pushing the wave without using mana and scaling decently into the lategame, but if those champions are forced to fight you, and can do that at any point of the laningphase, it is just fine. Riven, Garen, Renekton all need to get ahead to be useful later in the game, also most of them have quite high cooldowns early* into the game so they have that restriction, and if you would add a manarestriction they would all be bad. Jaycce would be the opposite, low cooldowns with manarestrictions, and when people figured out that he can be played without tear he was the strongest toplane bully for quite a while, and still is imo but he is very hard to play well. When it comes to tanks, they NEED to be punished earlygame because of the natural scaling they have. The longer you live the more damage you deal and some of them live very long, Most supports would have unlimited heals for the botlane which would also be too toxic to play against. An exception is vladimir, his early game is not that bad and he scales very good but he is being hit with the nerfhammer. In short: Champions that can only fight early game should be able to do that, supports shouldn't be able to heal whenever the cooldown is up, mages shouldn't be able to push without restriction and good scaling champions shouldn't have a free laningphase. But i think the new mana itemization has been a hit to champions like orianna, viktor, ... so they should be buffed slightly earlygame, their lategame is still very good. To be honest though, i don't find myself running out of mana on champions besides on those that use their mana to push the wave that often. Also when it comes to reset champions like katarina you would have to give her either low manacosts and a lot of mana or she wouldn't see any play because she would run out of mana while cleaning up. If you have a fed katarina on the enemy team it is not because she was able to get into your range and throw a bunch of daggers at you in the early game but because your midlaner made a missplay or she cleaned up a fight in the river. *yes riven has cooldowns
mombo2811 (EUW)
: Can we have the ability to change the contrast and brightness in the game?
SirCatash (EUW)
: Poppy better support or top laner?
she is mainly a counterpick to dash heavy champions, that's how i would use her
Naranjo1 (EUNE)
: How to fix towers
the worst thing is i feel like i can't roam from the midlane because in 1-2 waves the tower just collapses, same with toplane, if you die to the jungler and have to walk to the lane the tower can take a huge amount of damage or even collapse. Towers fall way too easely
: What do you think about the new Aatrox?
as much as i know his q is not a dash and his e is such a short one that he will be similar to darius so him having damage is alrighty
: The tragic state of Azir.
he is not in a terrible state at all, the games just don't last as long, he can't get online and there are better picks that have a bigger impact
CherryDonut (EUNE)
: Suggestion
i doubt any rioter wants to check the forum at the moment, also this would make people playing janna climb too fast
YujaAnoYu (EUNE)
: balance of champions
i don't agree with your list, but difficulty is not something that should play a role when it comes to balance
StPaulus (EUNE)
: After kills you push... oh no you go jungle
up to about platin it's all about mechanics, improve on them and climb. Playing support is great if you want to get boosted up to in diamond but playing toplane, jungle or midlane is much better in lower elo, unless you go for ap supports
OS Kyra (EUW)
: WHAT IS THIS S*** META??!
check out the lck games that were played today
: Sorry if I cam off passive-aggresive, I didn't mean to. Logic would dictate, that a champ that has range-advantage over others, receives peel, and builds full damage, will deal more damage than receive. Tank players can indeed be bad at positioning, but their job is the opposite of the adc's, they go in first, and facetank it like the meat-shields they are. I still believe that ADCs are a very important and productive part of the teams, they assure safe - long ranged fast siege potential AKA they destroy towers super fast. I feel that they were a bit too good at everything, before the 8.11 patch, something had to be done to balance things out. Don't forget that botlane's best combo is still support+marksman. Many different combos are being tested, and they all fail win-rate wise. So adc indeed, is not a bad pick. It's just not busted now.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=W5cZX0gm,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-06-12T13:16:36.493+0000) > > Sorry if I cam off passive-aggresive, I didn't mean to. Logic would dictate, that a champ that has range-advantage over others, receives peel, and builds full damage, will deal more damage than receive. > Tank players can indeed be bad at positioning, but their job is the opposite of the adc's, they go in first, and facetank it like the meat-shields they are. > > I still believe that ADCs are a very important and productive part of the teams, they assure safe - long ranged fast siege potential AKA they destroy towers super fast. I feel that they were a bit too good at everything, before the 8.11 patch, something had to be done to balance things out. > > Don't forget that botlane's best combo is still support+marksman. Many different combos are being tested, and they all fail win-rate wise. So adc indeed, is not a bad pick. It's just not busted now. I agree with your analysis but i would argue that most games snowball so fast that by the time you start teamfighting the game pretty much decided. Also: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/ax8ILNdm-phreak-typical-adcs-are-not-required-remember-when-jhin-was-the-best-champion-at-a-time and in the this patch's rundown riot phreak talks about the necessity of ad carries. he confirmed that riot's testing has resultet that ad carries are not required to win lategame teamfights but they could not be beat in the laningphase, now with those changes that were put in place they can't dominate earlygame as much as they used to. They can't outsustain those bruisers in the botlane which is why there are so many of them there, which is a soloq strategy obviously. More competetive would an ornn and an alistar be that can all in and/or absorb the damage. When it comes to fighting and scaling a vladimir or ziggs is much better than a traditional ad carry in the botlane if you think that range is better than melee. tbh I wonder where the hashinshin of botlane is, maybe it'll be imaqtpie in his next beyond the rift, he will just rise up and become "the botlane" :D
: Which one
I like the particles of syndr more but i agree with the lane police, it comes down to what skin you will use more ;)
: That just tells you the positioning skills of your average ADC player - LUL. Every high ELO game that I saw, where the ADC wasn't drooling all over the place, running head first into the enemy fountain, ADC dealt decent amounts of damage (might not be the first any more - who said they HAD to be in the first place? ), and they are really hard to hit, due to them being able to kite, and just have a massive freakin range. Guess this is the new meme for the next couple of months "crit adc 2k18 lul" .
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=W5cZX0gm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-06-12T13:05:55.850+0000) > > That just tells you the positioning skills of your average ADC player - LUL. Every high ELO game that I saw, where the ADC wasn't drooling all over the place, running head first into the enemy fountain, ADC dealt decent amounts of damage (might not be the first any more - who said they HAD to be in the first place? ), and they are really hard to hit, due to them being able to kite, and just have a massive freakin range. > > Guess this is the new meme for the next couple of months "crit adc 2k18 lul" . I like your passive agressivness telling me that i can't position right but this is the average of platin+ players playing adcarries, I guess most of them are bad at positioning at time, but so are tank players and to be fair, frontlining is probably the hardest thing in the game. On average ad carries are not worth picking Also i hope you have read the patchnotes, taliyah is bad at pushing the midlane lv 1-6, which is what matters most. people play her in the jungle because of her high damage on her q TF is the same deal, try pushing lv 1-6 with him, you'll run out of mana very quickly and it takes him about 3 red cards and 2 q's. I guess you just are a natural, i wonder why they didn't recruit you for a team yet
: they're all weak champions then can be exploited hard in every case. {{champion:92}} for example can forget winning the lane as soon as {{champion:57}} gets picked, and {{champion:6}} is fairly great overall vs all of them. {{champion:39}} seems broken to dumb people sure, but if you have half a brain then you should. 1. pull the lane under your turret, it's ok to loose a few cs early on to guarantee your safety 2. Irelia excels in extended trades and has all in kill potential from lvl2 onwards. So your best bet is to switch runes to a poke setup, arcana comet really %%%%s her up. 3. Vlad is really amazing against her in the top lane. 4. Failing step 1 & 2 means you automatically loose the lane & most likely the game aswell. On another note. Wouldn't a {{champion:82}} with a decent support shit on {{champion:157}} {{champion:39}} botlane? Morde in the right matchup is a true monster, he's also so uncommon that most people can't play vs him anymore
> [{quoted}](name=Shredfreak,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hvIQJpBy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-12T12:55:34.134+0000) > > they're all weak champions then can be exploited hard in every case. {{champion:92}} for example can forget winning the lane as soon as {{champion:57}} gets picked, and {{champion:6}} is fairly great overall vs all of them. > > {{champion:39}} seems broken to dumb people sure, but if you have half a brain then you should. > 1. pull the lane under your turret, it's ok to loose a few cs early on to guarantee your safety > 2. Irelia excels in extended trades and has all in kill potential from lvl2 onwards. So your best bet is to switch runes to a poke setup, arcana comet really %%%%s her up. > 3. Vlad is really amazing against her in the top lane. > 4. Failing step 1 & 2 means you automatically loose the lane & most likely the game aswell. > > On another note. > Wouldn't a {{champion:82}} with a decent support shit on {{champion:157}} {{champion:39}} botlane? > Morde in the right matchup is a true monster, he's also so uncommon that most people can't play vs him anymore just don't pick caitlyn, jinx, or any other traditional adc botlane and you are fine that's what this post is about
Djake (EUW)
: AD Carry
"crit adcarries were made into lategame powerhouses" they do less damage to squishies than they used to do. truedamage to targets with barely 60 armor (assuming you are a good boi and built last whisper) is so much worse than 250% crits. to tanks, unless they have barely about 150 armor, the last whisper change also didn't help.
: taric mid can be stomped easily. all you need to do is pick up exhaust for when yi comes. As jungler you can hard counter him & hunt him down in his own jungle since even if taric comes it's a free kill.
> [{quoted}](name=Shredfreak,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=W5cZX0gm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-12T12:44:13.118+0000) > > taric mid can be stomped easily. all you need to do is pick up exhaust for when yi comes. > As jungler you can hard counter him & hunt him down in his own jungle since even if taric comes it's a free kill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1nhnOCu8Uc exhaust would have changed so much i am sure it's not like taric actually farms midlane and yi is alone in the jungle, if you play this combo correctly they walk together. Right now midlaners can't push you in so this is why this combo works so well
: All of these "skirmishers" have really hard games if they don't get enough gold in lane. They need to snowball or they are very weak mid/lategame. {{champion:141}} is superweak early and can be counterjungled pretty hard. {{champion:157}} {{champion:23}} builds are very expenaive right now, so as long as they gets no kills theyreuseless {{champion:39}} has a lot of counters {{champion:24}} can be kited all day {{champion:114}} is weak pre-6. Someone like {{champion:58}} can shit on her in lane. As for botlane, apc supports {{champion:99}} , {{champion:101}} , {{champion:63}} , counter them really hard. Every time they try to get close, just cc and poke them down with ur adc. As for yasuo, wait out for his wall, and then hes a free kill.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Hooker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hvIQJpBy,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-12T11:20:58.425+0000) > > All of these "skirmishers" have really hard games if they don't get enough gold in lane. They need to snowball or they are very weak mid/lategame. > > {{champion:141}} is superweak early and can be counterjungled pretty hard. > {{champion:157}} {{champion:23}} builds are very expenaive right now, so as long as they gets no kills theyreuseless > {{champion:39}} has a lot of counters > {{champion:24}} can be kited all day > {{champion:114}} is weak pre-6. Someone like {{champion:58}} can shit on her in lane. > > As for botlane, apc supports {{champion:99}} , {{champion:101}} , {{champion:63}} , counter them really hard. Every time they try to get close, just cc and poke them down with ur adc. As for yasuo, wait out for his wall, and then hes a free kill. you know that they have a support too and a crit marksman does less damage than they do right now, after the first back you basically play from behind even when you are otherwise even or slightly ahead in cs. Just compare the damage done from a jax lv 6 with sheen to a caitlyn lv 6 with zeal. Now your other argument ap supports, they can burst someone without much help from your lanepartner, so basically you could take brand support against a marksman and blow them up (they even have less resistances and hp). The reason why you didn't take them is because the marksman was worth protecting mid-lategame, which a brand can't do. Compare a janna to a brand when a hecarim charges in for example. Right now, according to champion.gg, crit marksman take on average more damage than they do, which is kinda funny considering they are classified as "carries". Poppy does on average more damage and more tanking than an adc, so picking one is kinda stupid right now, unless you would build him tanky, that might actually absorbe more damage than some tanks and allow your midlaner, jungler and toplaner to carry your complete dead-weight. Even LCK agrees, just look at those games, taric yi midlane + lulu and fiddlesticks botlane so they can protect yi. Alright, it's a protect the yi comp, move on, vladimir fiddlesticks botlane vs ryze shen, i guess they planned to sclae (vladimir and ryze both scale good into the lategame) and I guess both of them can tank more than an adc because of their shields or heals. Ornn Alistar vs Tahm and Kalista, why did they pick kalista, that was embarassing, she took more damage than ornn Damn i guess adc's are actually a lost cause this patch, unless you are ezreal, lucian, kaisa, maybe kogmaw but i doubt he gets enough protection against those other champions
: Yi Taric combo is not a joke.
This combo was just picked in lck, so i doubt it will last long till this gets changed, I have a joke though, crit adc in 2018 Check champion.gg, they partially take more damage on average than they do.
Zefirez (EUW)
: The answer's no. In low elo you basically climb in one of two ways: 1. master a hard carry champ then stomp lane, stomp game. 2. use an even greater super power called rational thinking and pick a champ that will patch up the headless chicken cluster%%%% most silver players call a "team composition". Vlad has good scalings, and outplay potential, but you have to be really good to carry with him. He is not a tank and will never be one - he has no meaningful cc to contribute to team fight, nor his selection of ap/hp items can be called a true "tank build" Played real well he can carry, but he's not a born 1v5 stomper like trynda, yi, vayne and all those skirmishers with resets, high crits and defense ignoring options. He can get you outta low elo like any other resonable toplaner. But if you're looking for "golden" champ to stomp toplane, or carry a team via huge utility, vlad is not it.
> [{quoted}](name=Zefirez,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BY3HWly3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-11T10:38:07.990+0000) > > The answer's no. In low elo you basically climb in one of two ways: > > 1. master a hard carry champ then stomp lane, stomp game. > 2. use an even greater super power called rational thinking and pick a champ that will patch up the headless chicken cluster%%%% most silver players call a "team composition". > > Vlad has good scalings, and outplay potential, but you have to be really good to carry with him. He is not a tank and will never be one - he has no meaningful cc to contribute to team fight, nor his selection of ap/hp items can be called a true "tank build" > > Played real well he can carry, but he's not a born 1v5 stomper like trynda, yi, vayne and all those skirmishers with resets, high crits and defense ignoring options. > > He can get you outta low elo like any other resonable toplaner. But if you're looking for "golden" champ to stomp toplane, or carry a team via huge utility, vlad is not it. Vladimir is kinda tanky with his passive and his ability to use w and zonyas and almost w again he buys a lot of time in teamfights, just use it to dodge stuff. His RQE(W) is enough damage to burst squishys lategame. Just don't pick him when they have a janna etc, and you have to be careful that you play the lane well, because he has long cooldowns and if you waste them you are vulnerable for a long time, also your damage earlygame isn't amazing. an experienced riven can abuse your channels.
elin990 (EUW)
: What is the best toplane champ to carry the game?
Depends what you are best at and what elo you are at. If you find yourself in positions where you can scale up to 40 min constantly pick something with lategame like vladimir, if you have games that end at 15-20 pick something that you can win early with. Overall Irelia is performing best but she takes a few games to master.
: Please Don't Change Taliyah
her damage is just crazy earlygame so that is in need of a nerf in my opinion
Show more

AiFted

Level 93 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion