: Unable to connect to login queue
Same issue here. Says: Unable to connect to the log in queue. Now the fun part: I get the error message on 2 different accounts, and 1 account actually does work. So this is kinda strange and not a isp issue?
kiro1315 (EUNE)
: Classic Riot lapdog............
> [{quoted}](name=kiro1315,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E1ypsNOy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-01-04T11:27:35.074+0000) > > Classic Riot lapdog............ Im happy that you are banned =)
GLurch (EUW)
: What if there is a Lucain mid? Seriously, when selecting the role **in draft, there is a reason for it being "BOT" and not "ADC".**
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7rUEOzIu,comment-id=000100020001,timestamp=2016-10-26T11:36:49.659+0000) > > What if there is a Lucain mid? > > Seriously, when selecting the role **in draft, there is a reason for it being "BOT" and not "ADC".** Then im happy to have a free lane win on my game. Im gonna pick fizz and gonna feed you to my shark. I have nothing against free wins. Same goes for any serious ADC/Supp combo at bot lane. They will be quite happy for their free win too if they lane vs a lux adc. As soon late game cames, this lux adc cannot fill the role of a real ADC.
: quick question, why do you assume its a troll going lux adc? maybe its just someone that likes playing unusual builds just for fun. just because a person plays something that you're not used to seeing does not mean he's a troll. unless its something thats not optimal and has no possible benifits like 6 boots, or full attack speed jhin, or full mana items on champs that dont use mana like zac, then its trolling.
> [{quoted}](name=NewMasterYiNoob,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7rUEOzIu,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-26T01:18:52.714+0000) > > quick question, why do you assume its a troll going lux adc? > > maybe its just someone that likes playing unusual builds just for fun. > > just because a person plays something that you're not used to seeing does not mean he's a troll. unless its something thats not optimal and has no possible benifits like 6 boots, or full attack speed jhin, or full mana items on champs that dont use mana like zac, then its trolling. Spoken like a true master yi noob. Are you new to the game? A team withozt an ADV is at severe disadvantage, especially late game.
: Tell me what she get for trolling my promo?
You guys are a nice group of people. Yes, 4 people will be pissed, but 5 on the other hand will be quite happy!
Grοss Gore (EUNE)
: Not really,that's the difference between a person who knows how to defend himself and a one that doesn't...
> [{quoted}](name=Grοss Gore,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JkavGgW1,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-18T12:18:47.635+0000) > > Not really,that's the difference between a person who knows how to defend himself and a one that doesn't... Defend what? Some stranger on the internet is throwing words at you. They have no meaning for me, why would i act toxic?
: Love this post :p Had a laugh :p Is he trolling?
> [{quoted}](name=Lilandblue,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VV1U6y3b,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2016-10-17T16:24:09.294+0000) > > Love this post :p Had a laugh :p > > Is he trolling? I think he is dead serious lol.
: uh okay so apparently using xD makes me a kid wow ur rly one of those kids reporting someone for talking with a friend
> [{quoted}](name=Riven TheExíÍe,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oAx41i56,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2016-10-17T20:17:56.061+0000) > > uh okay so apparently using xD makes me a kid wow ur rly one of those kids reporting someone for talking with a friend So how old are you?
GG ToLGa (EUW)
: yes i dont care , i have diamond account , i have gold account :) this silver 1 acc
Posting a big wall of nonsense text = lots of caring dude. You need a reality check.
Count (EUW)
: LEGIT PLAYERS can NOT play ANYMORE!
Chatlogs. Where are they?
: This will be my tenth new account, with my eight permaban... I dont want to be toxic. I try to improve, but im obviously not doing well enough...
> [{quoted}](name=Miss Worthless,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Up6Aeg7T,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2016-10-16T23:16:57.092+0000) > > This will be my tenth new account, with my eight permaban... > > I dont want to be toxic. I try to improve, but im obviously not doing well enough... Maybe after 8 banned accounts the problem isnt your gender, but more like your personality?
GG ToLGa (EUW)
: my new punishing funny chat log :) this drama? :)
Well deserved ban and you wrote in your first game that you dont care if they report you. So why did you make this post then?
SjAzaleea27 (EUNE)
: Unfair punishment system,bannes without any form repercussions and any chance of debate.
: i just got permabanned out of the blue. i am not sure if it wasnt a bit harsh...
Jesus, playing with you must be awful. So much nonsense chatting.
Estti379 (EUW)
: Thank you very much, found it =D http://www.replay.gg/search/euw/EncycDramatica#2878080033
You're welcome. As you see, this guy is full of denial. None of his story is right, Riot should delete this thread tbh.
: still waiting for you to answer my questions. nosy forum users and voyeurism in my opinion is weird. people like you are the reason people like me do not post on the forums with my main in-game account, go stalk, troll and bait elsewhere. alas i never promised you anything, and [owe you nothing](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yu0T9n5uos). not gonna get tricked into breaking the "name and shame" policy by posting replays here with the usernames of the people i was complaining about, again nice try.
Linking your OWN match does not violate any rules and is not naming or shaming anyone. You do realize that i caught you really REALLY hard on lying? I dont need to prove it to anyone anymore, as all the evidence is here. Every reader can figure it out on their own with the information i gave them. You can keep talking about having another ("main") account all day, it wont help you in this case. This thing is done and over, you had a chance to prove a point but refuse to. You are right, you dont own anyone anything, but then dont come here on the forum and complain about the fantasies in your head that have never happend in the game. In this case, you really should not post anymore. Im outta this thread now and let everyone, who'll read this post in future, know, that this was all made up. If you ever decide to show us a link to the match, you're welcome to do so, but we all know it does not exist :) Bye bye
: > [{quoted}](name=Ajjantis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Bo1E6B3q,comment-id=000200020000,timestamp=2016-10-10T14:11:02.906+0000) > > Let me get this straight, in your match: > > - You play an AP top champ? Check. yeah, like sona or annie. > - Your jungler is lee sin? Check. check. lee sin is a common jungler > - Your enemy laner is Xin? Check. yes, xin is a common top laner, you're point being? > - You go something 2-5 or 3-7 while your lee sin goes something like 8-5? Check. the link you posted does not match up with that. > - Your lee sin dies at jungle? Check. i even pointed this out myself, and the xin part. ___________ > **If** lee actually started trolling at some point later in the game, **it must have been because of your aggressive insulting behavior which you showed really well on this boards.** objection your honor call for speculation. Also what "aggressive insulting behavior" did i "showed really well on this boards"?? ad homenian attacks towards op are not welcome here and are irrelevant
Still waiting for the link with the match you have mentioned in your original post. We're all waiting... Enlighten us or be forever a liar.
: > [{quoted}](name=Ajjantis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Bo1E6B3q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-10-10T12:07:16.164+0000) > > People like you ruin this game, you are so full of sxxx, i dont even know where to start. explain > > I just watched your match on replay.gg (For anyone who is interested: http://www.replay.gg/live/a05a2e49b458a69719e1d9fbd3671123 ) and everything you wrote is completely made up. thats not the match i was talking about at all, nice try though lol. > > He did indeed die by red, but it was close as hell. He seems inexperienced and just messed up. 1 or 2 more auto attacks would have finished the red. again this clearly is not the game i was reffering to. although i will point out the funny coincidence of lee dying at red buff lol and the xin spawning. also the players had a different username than the ones in the link you posted. clearly does not match my op at all. > At this point i stopped watching, because everything you wrote was just bullshit and i did not want to waste more time on your excuses, why you are bad at this game. this has been answered above. > **If** lee actually started trolling at some point later in the game, **it must have been because of your aggressive insulting behavior which you showed really well on this boards.** objection your honor call for speculation. Also what "aggressive insulting behavior" did i "showed really well on this boards"?? ad homenian attacks towards op are not welcome here and are irellevent
Let me get this straight, in your match: - You play an AP top champ? Check. - You go for an unusual tanky build? Check. - Your jungler is lee sin? Check. - Your enemy laner is Xin Chai? Check. - You go something 2-5 or 3-7 while your lee sin goes something like 8-5? Check. - Your lee sin dies at jungle? Check. So all of this are coincidences? You talked about a different match? Why even say its not this match and not tell us which match you meant? So give us a link to the match that you were talking about..
jk321 (EUW)
: matched with a 4 man premade team then banned
Okay dude, its 2016 and with our "advanced" technology you do realize that we all can watch replays of games. This is your replay for example: http://www.replay.gg/live/b18b6643047a861ea792a5be40c91cb3 1. Mind explaining us why you would flash at 1:05 towards the ENEMY tower when noone is around? 2. Mind explaining us why you take free tower shots shortly after your flash? The creeps have not even arrived yet, but you're hugging the enemy tower taking free dmg. 3. Minute 1:21: Oh look. The enemy jinx has spotted you low health next to HER tower and decided to walk to up to you while you stand there low on health. She auto attacks you calmly down while you return ZERO attacks back. Actually you did not even move an inch. intentional [in-ten-shuh-nl] adjective 1. done with intention or on purpose; intended: an intentional insult. So how stupid do you think is riot? How stupid do you think are we? You DESERVE a life time ban after this post. 14 days are just not enough for someone like you.
: The Instant Surrender Vote
System working as intended.
: rant, thats it, i know i'm gonna get banned now. thanks toxic people for ruining my lane
People like you ruin this game, you are so full of sxxx, i dont even know where to start. I just watched your match on replay.gg (For anyone who is interested: http://www.replay.gg/live/a05a2e49b458a69719e1d9fbd3671123 ) and everything you wrote is completely made up. He did indeed die by red, but it was close as hell. He seems inexperienced and just messed up. 1 or 2 more auto attacks would have finished the red. Then when he came back, he killed it no problem with his smite. At no point did he "dance in circles". When he came to your lane you, you had already died on your own. Lee came to get all the creeps while you ran back from base. At no point was he STEALING anything, since you were DEAD/coming from base. He only took the creeps that were targeted by your tower. Unfortunately lee was not full health when he arrived at lane and also took some minion dmg and the enemy xin teleported DIRECTLY onto the creep that your tower was shooting at and managed to kill him at lvl 4 despite taking several turrets shots and almost dying to your tower. At this point i stopped watching, because everything you wrote was just bullshit and i did not want to waste more time on your excuses, why you are bad at this game. If lee actually started trolling at some point later in the game, it must have been because of your aggressive insulting behavior which you showed really well on this boards.
jk321 (EUW)
: matched with a 4 man premade team then banned
Do we have a replay of your match?
: > [{quoted}](name=Najns,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sTtxVUbw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-29T10:12:30.451+0000) > > You have to show you have reformed... Not playing for 6 months does nothing. > It's not about the time, it's about how many games you play while being positive. you don't answer my question. when does "reform" actually happen. when does someone spectate you to remove it? i know someone who got it removed within 3 days, lolz.
> [{quoted}](name=S H A K Ö T A N,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sTtxVUbw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-09-29T10:13:58.283+0000) > > you don't answer my question. > > when does "reform" actually happen. > > when does someone spectate you to remove it? > > i know someone who got it removed within 3 days, lolz. He answered your question fine. What part do you not understand?
: Chat restriction for 1 game
I like how he makes fun of a players name....
NeoLegend (EUNE)
: No.I have his account, he calls every Fizz,Jinx,Tryndamere,Vayne,Yasuo,Master yi,Katarina and Ekko a hacker.It's a problem he has,he can't stand playing against them but he doesn't deserve permaban just for calling them hackers.He got 14 days before but it was long before.
How can you have his acc? Its strictly forbidden and would be yet ANOTHER reason to be banned.
Talleus (EUW)
: Yup, I should stop playing LOL. Let's all do that. Rito, please, gtfo. We are not playing.
You think this is funny? Dude, you should stop playing for real if you cant fix those "issues".
Talleus (EUW)
: I f....ing hate leaver buster system
Dont play and ruin a match for 9 other people if you dont have a stable power supply going on in your area!!!!!
Weelah (EUNE)
: Feeders are still better I get AFK scrubs all the time
How can someone who gives 10 kills be better than someone who AFKs and gives zero kills? I re-watched the video. Its just crazy, i do actually believe now, that the ashe is a BOT. She acts and walks exactly like the bots in Aram, except, this time it was a ranked :(
Rioter Comments
GôdLike (EUW)
: Perm banned because of being toxic
DedZz (EUNE)
: Such cancer
Do you even know what cancer is and means? my god some people.
SpeTheof (EUW)
: Graves Scripting Issue / Infinite E (Dash)
Saw a video of it, pretty crazy how he has infinite dashes at lvl 1 when he did not even skill his dash abilty yet :D
IIIIXXXV (EUW)
: I don't get the report system :(
Thanks god its just one of your acc and you have more, right? RIGHT? Well deserved bann dude.
JMB (EUW)
: So i got permaban for this???
You have a 14 day gap in your match history. Also chatlogs please.
UntiendX (EUNE)
: So basically got perma banned!
A very well deserved ban dude. Their game, their rules. You agreed to them, but failed to respect them. Spending money does not change a thing.
: i only played 1 game after
> [{quoted}](name=MyLiLPwnny,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pvWtspBX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-09-08T13:41:19.704+0000) > > i only played 1 game after show us the logs.
EliranCohen (EUNE)
: Came back to the game after 2 years, 5 games and already feel like quitting.
Uhm you fed yourself: 0 / 12 / 7 1 / 8 / 7 3 / 16 / 9 3 / 8 / 7 Your recent games......... Bye btw!
AlexGG24 (EUNE)
: chat restrirected for what?
And again, the system is working as intended. Thanks riot <3
: > [{quoted}](name=Magneset,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rW3TKafF,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-08-23T12:10:31.136+0000) > > Show us your chat logs. You complain about rules that you agree to at every patch. in the logs it doesn't show the other people talking i can upload the entire match if you want
> [{quoted}](name=IBlowYourMindl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rW3TKafF,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-08-23T12:13:43.734+0000) > > in the logs it doesn&#x27;t show the other people talking i can upload the entire match if you want It does not really matter what the others have said. We can only look at your log, if you reported them, they will get their chat checked too by the automatic system. In positive cases both will get punished.
: Guy from NA
Riot will get him, sooner than later, dont worry.
: why wouldnt they still count? if you commit a crime 4 years ago the police and the judges(if you go to court) can see that and can take actions based on previous punishments... so i litterly see no reason for them to not count stfu scrub is defenetly offensive.. there are way niceer/polite ways get your point through without use of those words.. also.. after your 14 day ban your account will be very easy to recieve a permanent ban.. I also have a hard time believing "stfu scrub" was the only thing offensive you said that game.. you could always prove me wrong with the chatlogs you recieved ;)
> [{quoted}](name=lookbehindyu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Equw0clV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-14T14:57:02.088+0000) > > why wouldnt they still count? > > if you commit a crime 4 years ago the police and the judges(if you go to court) can see that and can take actions based on previous punishments... so i litterly see no reason for them to not count > > stfu scrub is defenetly offensive.. there are way niceer/polite ways get your point through without use of those words.. > > also.. after your 14 day ban your account will be very easy to recieve a permanent ban.. > > I also have a hard time believing &quot;stfu scrub&quot; was the only thing offensive you said that game.. you could always prove me wrong with the chatlogs you recieved ;) Stop comparing a game with RL.
CFHIKO (EUW)
: Being just slightly negative after second chat-restriction gets you banned incredibly easily! (?)
GG ToLGa (EUW)
: Perma banned for flame?
Do you even have any idea what cancer is and what it means to have it?
: hiiiiii i dont deserve that chat restriction!!
Seems deserved and it seems a perma will be coming soon too.
: Your Auto-Ban-Permanent-System, fails. My opinion.
: Fizz
He's got a few counter, it isnt as bad as you make it seem.
Garpoe (EUNE)
: When will new project skins come out?
GLurch (EUW)
: For the remake system to work, someone has to be afk at 3 minutes. No matter where you set the timeline, there will always be cases like this.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dJhXf5ZL,comment-id=00020000000000000001,timestamp=2016-07-28T08:54:26.595+0000) > > For the remake system to work, someone has to be afk at 3 minutes. No matter where you set the timeline, there will always be cases like this. mhh
Mosómacska (EUNE)
: Excuse me? Where was I toxic?
> [{quoted}](name=CrimsonHold,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HABhKKRL,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-07-13T13:20:20.880+0000) > > Excuse me? Where was I toxic? You trolled on purpose because your friend asked you to?
: So when you get punished you get punished again and again.
You are dellusional if you do not see that the majority of your text is toxic.
Show more

Ajjantis

Level 138 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion