Rioter Comments
: Riot's Client issues
I think that new client is buggy and bad too. I miss old client soo much. I want old client back and never be retired.l even after 10 years legacy client for the win. :-(
: the client is not working
Old client was best.
TranSire (EUW)
: Broken Client
I miss old client soo much. It was the best.
: Leaver Buster because Client is buggy (?)
Lleajy (EUW)
: Bloated shit 3 time more bugged than the current one with stone age design. No.
Its not true. Old client was way more faster and way more beutifull.
: ***
I agree with you it was the best game client ever. Still hope one day i will play on it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: What game we play ?
I agree with you now i feel that im playing some moba phone game. And ask you a question do you think if riot back old healthbars and old client, stop reworking champs so much the feel is going to back.
: Health Bars
I agree with you, old healthbars were tons of times beter. I wear glases and its hell when i play with new healthbars.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
CoopA826 (EUW)
: Yeah I also wish Riot would never make improvements to the game and I wish I could always play the unbalanced trash game we had 8 years ago without any updates.
Yes bro i agree but if we just watch and do nothing we will change nothing. Vote for me and make discution on this. And maybe riot will hear us and realise that the bigest flame they recieved were when they start to change this game sooo much.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sereinn (EUW)
: Old client > New client
Its soooo easy to back old client. All you have to do is to go to pirate bay and found league of legends 7.2 patch. Then copy the magnet link and go to utorent and go to the option download with url. Paste the link and here is your old client. I try this at 2 comps i verify you ;-). Here is the magnet link magnet:?xt=urn:btih:550F1D31033E85F097AC48D84AD9362D9F538109&dn=League+of+Legends+Patch+V7.2&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337 if you dont know how to paste and download with url search on google ,,download with url utorent,,. If you have any question ask me out. Also its without virus i try this on 3 antivirus programs. I love you.
Rioter Comments
WLPixel (EUW)
: No
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Treycos (EUW)
: With what ?
> [{quoted}](name=Treycos,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=orPyOjvR,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-30T14:39:49.589+0000) > > With what ? Play with meee. And what elo are you.
Treycos (EUW)
: > Bronze 4 SMURF search Adc main Bronze 4 or highier SMURF. I was Silver 5.
> [{quoted}](name=Treycos,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=orPyOjvR,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-30T14:19:51.992+0000) > > And agree or not????
: Lmao silver 5 smurfing in bronze 4 XD You know theres a jokes section on the boards right?
> [{quoted}](name=messy1876,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=orPyOjvR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-30T14:05:50.085+0000) > > Lmao silver 5 smurfing in bronze 4 XD > You know theres a jokes section on the boards right? Noo my acount was banned.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If you download the old client from another site that is not Riot Games, you will not be able to play multiplayer. and if youre client is lagging just go to- Settings, General, and click Enable Low Spec Mode :^) you fokin' pleb {{champion:35}}
> [{quoted}](name=DeRealPhantom,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=jA1bYi1m,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-07-29T14:39:42.495+0000) > > If you download the old client from another site that is not Riot Games, you will not be able to play multiplayer. > and if youre client is lagging just go to- Settings, General, and click Enable Low Spec Mode :^) > you fokin' pleb {{champion:35}} Why is it some kinda eror when i click on pvp or you cant click pvp. Beacuse if it eror i know how to fix it and when i download old client is it have new kayn and new urgot. {{champion:117}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: *old client flashbacks* rito is gay. ur gay. the clients are gay. you are gay. we are all gay. except the gay. gay -if u want the old client go to pirate bay and find league but you cant play multiplayer u fat pleb
> [{quoted}](name=DeRealPhantom,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=jA1bYi1m,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-07-10T15:01:50.592+0000) > > *old client flashbacks* rito is gay. ur gay. the clients are gay. you are gay. we are all gay. except the gay. > gay > > -if u want the old client go to pirate bay and find league but you cant play multiplayer u fat pleb Realy i cant play multiplayer and why. Please tell me you lie please i cant play multiplayer.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ne3Me4Sis (EUW)
: LF DUOQ to carry games
Pls carry me pls im bronze pls carry me.
: I carry, you noob!
carry me pls
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Alex6998,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=jA1bYi1m,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-09T14:00:34.595+0000) > > Never U have no choice
Are you sure? i search deeper and found something. If you intresting tell me shhhhhh.
archerno1 (EUNE)
: There is no legacy client. Its gone forever. Accept it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I suggest you wait till the new league client gets its bugs fixed, and if you want that stage to com faster, I suggest you to also send a ticket to Riot with your log files, so they can rectify your issue and embed their fixes to not only fix your issue, but also several others like you.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Alex6998

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion