: ***
> [{quoted}](name=XxYisanityxX,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lfEJEaE7,comment-id=00040002,timestamp=2018-02-17T23:19:01.869+0000) > > trolling and playing bad are 2 diffrent things Im going to picture this for you, because for some reason this is incredible hard to understand. You're in a game. You get autofilled/ you're not performing too well. you're against a main. You're ganked and die under tower. You're somehow 0/4 within 10 minutes. The game is over and you lost. Were you trolling? No, you had a bad game. You tried your best but it just didnt go up. **Take a breath.** During that game, there's a hiiiigh chance you're experiencing toxicity from your own team. **Now the big question comes** Do you get sympathy or flamed for trolling/ inting? Incase you havent noticed it, the whole forum is flooded with anger that our community is toxic.
Xr1pper (EUW)
: get stomp'd is a normal stuff. but when you know you're weak, has no pressure in lane. and you do insist on fighting back . isnt a normal stuff to do . unless you have some backup plan . youre going to die in that play. thats the normal to do. but what most players do is fightback and try overcome by tryharding and just getting stomped. and most of players below platinum does not realise that but they're trolling . cause in their mind they think they're doing normally but theyre 0/5(+) in this situation you deserve to be punished by the same context as the post thats not normal unless you get chased underturrets . or someone does get REALLY strong and one-shot you. whenever they see you right now you just got snowballed and its not trolling. but just consequence of bad gaming, > I've played botlane since season 4. what this mean ? means you know more about the game than someone ? and it doesnt add nothing . to this matter. i saw this as being not polyte. everyone does troll once or twice . i mean not on purpose. but when youre purposely trolling it does mean youre throwing the game . and it doesnt need to be a s4 player to see when youre throwing the game . even a new player can perceive he throwed the game in some plays.
My gosh you're embarrassing. I dont know if you're in a denial or drunk. I'm not even going to bother read the first part, however, I will waste time expressing how redic. it is to asume what you just did. When I add that i've played botlane since season 4, im telling you that this is an area I know very well- giving context to the fact that what im saying is not from a mini sample, but a long period of time. In no shape or form am I bragging or claiming to be better than anyone. This is just silly.
Money Joker (EUNE)
: Don't be so naive to believe that it was reviewed so fast by some human.. They don't use humans for bans. Just trigger words. You might believe that amount of reports doesn't matter, but it's different for the bots to see 5 reports and 1 report. Everything plays a role for the shitty League AI. If they use humans at all is only about reviewing appeals.
> Don't be so naive to believe that it was reviewed so fast by some human.. If this was reviewed by a Riot employee, you'll be the first thing on their screen during monday morning meeting for a good laugh.
Xr1pper (EUW)
: thats a great point . but he implied that premades did troll . i agree thats not likeable to get accused of feeding but there is a difference between trolling and just having a bad game.
> [{quoted}](name=Xr1pper,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lfEJEaE7,comment-id=00040001,timestamp=2018-02-17T22:21:29.072+0000) > > thats a great point . > but he implied that premades did troll . **How does this matter** if theyre a premade or not? I've played botlane since season 4. It's **very** normal to get stomped and whenever you stomp a lane (esp. botlane) the whole enemy team/ your team is highly likely to think youre trolling. What does troll even mean in this topic. He's obviously thinking his lane int feeded and is pist, decides to abuses this forum by making false/ unvalid posts.
: I you had bad game and you paly bd that match you shoud lose more LP than a palyer who had good match and LOSE BECAUSE OF YOU ! That is just a fact ...
Dont forget to drink alot water before you go to bed, so that you'll have less of a hangover tomorrow. :)
: Riot has to do something immediately !
_Today_ Rito omg ban all trolls. _Tomorrow_ Rito omg I've been banned for trolling but I just had a bad game. Have you ever gone 0/5 in a lane before? Trust me, we have all failed our lane and if someone were to review the game- they would without doubt say its very miserable to watch. In your case, it would look like they're trolling while they're infact just having an extremely bad game. **Example** How would you like to have a forum post made about you going 0/5 top lane. How would you like to receive a penalty because you had a bad game. This is **very **disappointing
: Straight up banned for 14 days with no chat restrictions
https://giphy.com/gifs/drive-river-pyl1E9trnmwdW Where are they!
Money Joker (EUNE)
: 14 Days Ban with no Warning
Back off everyone! We have a true badass here. Seriously, this is soooo embarrassing to read! https://giphy.com/gifs/cannonball-run-kRhe4jvGp60M0
: This game absolutely over
This "_issue_" you're talking about is something that always has been and always will be an "_issue_". Just gotta' learn too love it.
DaSmurf01 (EUW)
: Not worthy of a permaban
you claim you're not worthy of a perm. ban, but then you decide to offend our community and Riot themself. Nope, stay where you belong. {{sticker:darius-angry}}
TheCrazyBoy (EUNE)
: Toxic behavior[Discuss]
https://giphy.com/gifs/7yDthHaq2haXS
: So no off topic things?
I think whoever wrote that text (image) made it very clear for you that the word **toxicity ** is a term which gathers other negative names & terms. You're rude -> **toxic**, You're flaming -> **toxic**, you're promoting negativity in any shape or form-> **toxic,** ect. ect. ect. How was this not clear for you?! https://giphy.com/gifs/7yDthHaq2haXS
spoweDDcho (EUNE)
: Permanently banned
The fact you managed to get your final penalty this fast after ending your previous 14-day ban is **rather impressing**. A **reasonable healthy mind** would realize hitting that enter button on a last chance situation is a terrible idea. You, however, decided that your previous acts was totally fine and continued your ways untill your final game. It really doesnt matter if you agree or not. You didn't learn nor did you care **and thats why** you're here, today. And please, dont be in a denial thinking only that game caused the final strike. Sure, this wasn't your worst performance (_attitude wise_), but the games **combined** from your 14-day ban till your last game clearly speak for itself.
: perma banned for this??
> As i said before i dont think this deserves a PERMANENT ban You've received a 14-day ban, which means you had more than enough time to reconsider your acts. Once that ban was over, you had two options infront of you: **reform** or **not reform**. **Why **exactly shouldn't you get a final strike when you're not interested in reforming? Theres 0 point to continuously add 14-day bans to your account when you give 0 ducks about yourself? _Besides, didn't you receive a log for **two **games?_
Loonsteer (EUW)
: Get chat restriction for telling the truth.
A wise player once said. > looonster: yeh report me > looonster: im the problem > looonster: that whats wrong with this game https://tenor.com/view/wise-gif-5472200
Breccius (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Breccius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dwe1ZHwv,comment-id=000000000001000000010000,timestamp=2018-02-17T09:26:05.105+0000) > > nono u do not know de wey, ur a kid who never used internet in it's glory days u cannot kno de wey!!!! get help. :)
: It was meant to be smurf fam, Learn the right way lmao, people and system are just too sensitive same as you, grow up
> [{quoted}](name=NyaNekooNya,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dwe1ZHwv,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2018-02-16T17:56:29.103+0000) > > It was meant to be smurf fam, > Learn the right way lmao, people and system are just too sensitive same as you, grow up 'Cause you didn't kno de wae and now your account is with de deval.
Clericon (EUW)
: Although it was my last game of the day, the logs from my many other games after my unban were entirely innocent/constructive and my attempt to engage the team flaming me was in good intention, attempting to help my team understand why the game panned as it did. Which doesn't in my mind seem to be toxic/ insulting. I am trying to get something from this and i appreciate your approach to 'not say anything at all', i am further trying to justify a 'perma ban' out of this though, in which i struggle to do.
> Although it was my last game of the day Doesnt matter. > Games after my unban were entirely innocent/constructive Doesnt matter. > attempting to help my team understand why the game panned as it did. How does this matter!? It doesn't matter. That's one terrible excuse. > your approach to 'not say anything at all' You're totaly fine to say you found my comment completely stupid. No needs to shadow that. > trying to justify a 'perma ban' out of this though, in which i struggle to do. You've been banned for 14 days. You're on your last chance. You didn't care and decided to continue ruining games with your actions. I'll repeat it for you. You had **ONE **chance, 1. You knew this **very well**. Would you agree what you see on those logs is acceptable when you're on a laste chance? This is what you're refusing to understand and you'll **never ** understand before you fix your denial.
Venarius (EUNE)
: My league of legends behavior
_As sweet as this thread is..._ What difference does it make knowing your accounts current state is in risk or not? You clearly know if you're playing within or outside our guidelines! If you have just the slight doubt, then thats more than enough for you to start re-thinking your current way of acting. :)
scrypted (EUNE)
: Man you know that u cant carry all games... when they feed so hard what can i do.. go to base and wait surrender.. i dont want to play with people that fu*k around with my important games... i dont play this game like.. 1 game per day.. i play this game from 4 to 15 games a day.. But EVIL RIOT, always know how to make my day.. Riot Employee: "Hmm this scrypted has won 4 games in a row" Riot Boss: "hmm lets give him some Poland Orphans that play on 2fps.. and are addicted to alcohol"!!
> Riot Boss: "hmm lets give him some Poland Orphans that play on 2fps.. and are addicted to alcohol"!! That was so unecessary of you! ._.
Clericon (EUW)
: Questionable Perma ban
The fact you managed to get perm. banned on the same day you got unbanned from your previous penalty is almost adorable. A **reasonable healthy mind** would realize hitting that enter button on a last chance situation is a terrible idea. You, however, decided to create/ engage a redic. argue which you artfully managed to continue with untill the last second, **on your first day.** You show **zero sign** on reforming, you've learned **nothing** from your countless penalties and after all you still think Riots system is in the wrong. This is **embarrassing!!** https://giphy.com/gifs/jennifer-lawrence-bill-clinton-glaad-awards-80TEu4wOBdPLG
scrypted (EUNE)
: Talk to GM
https://imgur.com/gallery/dLfPsSw
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jYM9zovd,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-16T13:41:59.580+0000) > > Meta isn't enforced. It's the most common way to play, but it's never been enforced. Also false, double jungle support singed says meta is enforced.
how I feel as a support these days. https://giphy.com/gifs/lol-BpDYodBlBXFIs
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TPYvIEZ1,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2018-02-16T16:12:31.954+0000) > > It would. You wouldn't outsmart it that easily. Do i really have to find the reddit post explaining this?
https://giphy.com/gifs/gq-inspiration-shia-labeouf-do-it-3o85xtLX7zCyeeWGLC
: If you sincerely see this as top notch toxicity i think im done with lol.. How do you guys solve real life problems with real life people? start crying and report them to the police lol? why is everyone so goddamn sensitive holy shit
A rioter actually explained your case for you, and you're still rambling around. You wont be missed. :)
Resentitan (EUNE)
: RIOT LIED TO ME!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Resentitan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Obejpzds,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-14T19:51:27.123+0000) > > So basicly i got banned for toxicity. I think that - * Spending money and time in to a game gives me immunity and special treatment to certain/ all penalties. * Riot told me about a game I acted wrongfully, but it happend too long ago, so that means it's not valid. * I decided to behave the same way I was treated, but I was defending myself which means eventho I said more or less what the others said im innocent- because I was defending myself. * Riot doesn't know my story. https://giphy.com/gifs/dog-cinemagraph-oe1qQe3vHSP5u
: Lost a game and want my lp back
I get thrilled by these types of posts. **Today: ** Rito omg I've lost lp cause someone went afk/ dc. Pls punish this player!!11!one! _Next day, same player._ **Tomorrow:** Rito omg I've recieved a penalty because my internett went out. Pls this system is too strict. https://giphy.com/gifs/musicchoice-reaction-happy-3L1fqEE3CkpC8
Saibbo (EUW)
: If you get bots it's because you play as bad as bots :s, i play arams and i never had this problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=thhZbm20,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-13T21:40:27.763+0000) > > If you get bots it's because you play as bad as bots :s, i play arams and i never had this problem. You. I like you, alot.
: Should players actually be able to be -perma banned- for being toxic?
Ofcourse, if you're toxic or simply behaving disgustingly then you're simply not wanted in our community untill you reform.
: Fix pls
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TUTbvAlZ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-02-13T19:43:44.132+0000) > > Fix pls Teddy we need a fix!
Sidebones (EUW)
: Please implement the feature to disable the chat
There was a thread regarding somewhat your topic for not too long ago. I'll drop it bellow! https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/rG543tu5-you-should-be-able-to-turn-off-team-chat-like-you-can-do-all-chat
: Getting bored
It's sad to see that the toxic players is getting into you. **You're not alone** about what you're going through, so I hope you'll find the support you need here. :) I like to believe that our guidelines has gotten stricter during the seasons, hence what you're describing is indeed a growing problem. We'll just have to stay patient and hope for the best! Personally, whenever im getting real tired of toxicity I'll head to the forums just to witness myself that **our guidelines and system is infact** working. Dont let '_disgusting behaviour_' get in your way of enjoying league. Much love. https://giphy.com/gifs/hug-love-winnie-the-pooh-llmZp6fCVb4ju
: well we both know what the reply is for making a bad joke but since it's not allowed on the boards... XD
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=P9XFYxeQ,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-13T15:02:51.328+0000) > > well we both know what the reply is for making a bad joke but since it's not allowed on the boards... XD Nooo sorry... im still confused ._.
: YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH
https://giphy.com/gifs/see-heavy-aQYR1p8saOQla
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=P9XFYxeQ,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-02-13T14:56:34.888+0000) > > kiss your sister > > : ^ ) I'm... confused!
ihturito (EUW)
: is one game enough to permaban me?
It seems like... Riot showed you de wae...out. https://giphy.com/gifs/csi-miami-horatio-caine-david-caruso-MTFDhGfgk2XcY
: they had a system dedicated for flaming where it would take a considerable amount of constant flaming to even touch a 14 day ban, now flaming is banned quicker then any other offense, you could 0/30 like 5 games be untouched but if you played legit and flamed you'd get banned. Just think people are insensitive now, the E-boys keep hurtin me virtual feelins D;
Or perhaps our guidelines has gotten more strict because flaming and toxicity is a growing problem?
The Ebi (EUW)
: An easy solution to one type of misbehaviour in League
There was a case couple months ago about a certain "popular" league streamer who decided to "**hold a hostage**" during champ select. As far I know the acused player didn't recieve any consequences for his act, except a 10k upvote on a reddit thread talking about it. Now if this is "**streamer benefits**" or not is something for them to know and us to wonder. Personally I've not experienced this, but I imagine its pretty frustrating. The topic does deserve more attention if this is a common thing.
: Justifiable ban?
have you received a ban/ penalty on any other accounts recently?
: > [{quoted}](name=Breccius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aqxAGXY3,comment-id=000d0000,timestamp=2018-02-13T13:21:11.053+0000) > > yeah but type: gg ez -> unsportmanship behaviour if you keep this attitude up u will be permabanned....sry but %%%% game like this! YEP ! Whats what am trying to say ! i dont abuse i DONT FLAME LIKE ANIMAL ! all i can say "gg ty for game feeder" and i get ban !!!!!!!
> [{quoted}](name=Chikujouin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aqxAGXY3,comment-id=000d00000000,timestamp=2018-02-13T13:23:30.031+0000) > > YEP ! Whats what am trying to say ! i dont abuse i DONT FLAME LIKE ANIMAL ! all i can say "gg ty for game feeder" and i get ban !!!!!!! You alright hun? https://giphy.com/gifs/cat-bite-angry-hfvSZEhMTfvKE
: > [{quoted}](name=Player3Th0mas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aqxAGXY3,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-02-13T12:37:49.178+0000) > > Don't even bring dunkey into this. I love him and his content, but his ban was so deserved. > > "Malphite you are a fu cking worthless braindead scumfuc k bastard pile of trash mental di ckface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate you are." > > That's not "mild flame", that's almost a threat. yep and malp did not get ban ! Funny ?
> [{quoted}](name=Chikujouin,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aqxAGXY3,comment-id=000b0001,timestamp=2018-02-13T12:44:55.068+0000) > > yep and malp did not get ban ! Funny ? Mabye there's a world where malph is in average a significant more behaved person than you with a cleaner record?
: Stop Perma ban for Flame ? (Riot Games)
**O'boy!** Another "but this isn't how it rolls on other games!" https://giphy.com/gifs/yey-jG1TGjSzXq65O
C4libur (EUNE)
: You're very experienced about the Report System, Are you the one who made it?
> [{quoted}](name=C4libur,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3doMOrKP,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-02-13T11:50:40.840+0000) > > You've very experienced about the Report System, Are you the one who made it? It's pretty much all public on the scary internett, but i thought i could drop by a couple minutes to explain it. Btw! Sorry about your breakup! {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: Does reporting even do anything in Low elo anymore?
Not to ruin your vision of a better environment in higher ranked games, but toxicity & flaming is a problem you'll experience **nomather the rank you'll play in**. And yes, reports is just as valid in a challenger game as a bronze game. It's understandable that you're frustrated with what you have to coop up with, **we're truly with you** in this topic. As I try to be as neutral and less judgemental as I can, the "_quality_" of players attitude and anger management is somewhat worse in lower divisions. One of my explonations of this is simply the fact there's no real consequence of being banned in league (_except from losing whatever you **spent** on the account & **time**)_. With this in mind, the majority of our community is infact in bronze and silver. To lose a bronze/ silver account is not exactly a huge risk for the specific toxic player, so what's the loss for them to care about our guidelines. Your effort is, however, **greatly appreciated**. Make accurate and valid reports, so that we can "wash out" the dirt in our playerbase. Much love.
: Is the report system even worth relying on ?
In short, **Yes.** When you send a valid report towards a player, you add one **black mark** too the player. This black mark will help the system deciding where the limit goes. **IF** the player recieves frequent black marks, the player will enter a danger zone, where penalties will start occuring. One game is (**normaly**) not enough to recieve a penalty (_depending on what the player did/ said and what rule they broke_). This can be explained to the point where we understand that our system is patient with us and believes we can reform or perhaps had a bad day, where our actions didn't fit the normal you. This is obviously something **MANY** players get **confused** easely. "Our top was flaming and haven't recieved any penalties, so they're completely safe". Imagine every game you've had where you know you've behaved/ said things which doesnt belong in League. If your opinion (asuming) becomes a reality, you're basically saying that we're not going to be relying on reforming, giving second chances or whatever. You mess up once, you mess up for good. That is a system no one is going to support, because we've all "tested the limits" & said things that would get you in trouble **anywhere**. If you truly want to prove justice towards toxic players then the best thing you can do is to make accurate **AND** valid reports to icrease your report weight, making your reports more trustable. _Quality > quantity._
Benshirro (EUW)
: As someone who is very competitive, but unfortunately is terrible at League, I very much understand your pain. (not saying you are as bad as me!) It's been a long road for me, but ever since I switched my focus to improving, rather than winning I am much happier and slowly climbing season on season. Whenever something bad happens I try and question myself - why did it go that way? What could I have done differently? etc - it's something I picked up from watching streamers like Foxdrop and Huzzy - you see them do that completely naturally after every mistake. It's helped move my focus away from my team and more on to me and my own play, which has helped lower my stress level during play (as it's something inside my control) and the knock-on impact is that I don't get as upset by the people I play with anymore. I'm not saying I am great at this, I still tilt and get angry when I play and things don't go the way I want, but I am getting better. :) I also wanted to say thank you to everyone in the thread so far, there is already some great advice here.
> [{quoted}](name=Benshirro,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kj8Tjg2Y,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-02-12T17:25:34.498+0000) > > As someone who is very competitive, but unfortunately is terrible at League, I very much understand your pain. (not saying you are as bad as me!) > > It's been a long road for me, but ever since I switched my focus to improving, rather than winning I am much happier and slowly climbing season on season. Whenever something bad happens I try and question myself - why did it go that way? What could I have done differently? etc - it's something I picked up from watching streamers like Foxdrop and Huzzy - you see them do that completely naturally after every mistake. > > It's helped move my focus away from my team and more on to me and my own play, which has helped lower my stress level during play (as it's something inside my control) and the knock-on impact is that I don't get as upset by the people I play with anymore. > > I'm not saying I am great at this, I still tilt and get angry when I play and things don't go the way I want, but I am getting better. :) > > I also wanted to say thank you to everyone in the thread so far, there is already some great advice here. https://giphy.com/gifs/see-heavy-aQYR1p8saOQla
Fvuxie (EUW)
: Banning a champ resulting in int. feeding
"Oh, you want to play Mundo this game? Well thats too bad, because **I decide** what you cannot play. " As rude as I sound, you deserved this **AND** I honestly think that this should be a reasonable cause for certain penalties. **Reasoning** First of all, this is griefing. You're intentionally ruining for your teammates by doing such a {{champion:92}} 'move. I refuse to believe that our community wants to approve players int. banning others pick. Secondly, you're bringing such a bad impression to your team. The affect player is most likely triggered and a high chance of going full tilt because of your selfishness. I honestly do not understand how you find this correct. How would you like to have your pick banned every game by your own teammates?
DuXiDK (EUW)
: win trade
I've done some quick 5 minute research for you. The acused player you're talking about, has funny enough never played against one of your 5 opponents. His performance during that one specific game is rather impressive for a win trader IMO. Very obvious that he's having a bad game. A bit embarrassing to make these claims lol.
Ellizia (EUNE)
: Avoiding Bans
https://giphy.com/gifs/baby-confused-idk-CPskAi4C6WLHa
Launch (EUW)
: Summoner adding me asking if he can gift me a skin?
What.. kindness in league?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
Show more

All of the noobs

Level 91 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion